It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof WIKILEAKS spreads lies propaganda and DISINFO with PICTURE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Threads like this not being put in the skunk works is only proof the mods on this site are incompetent and the administrators only care about increasing traffic for ad revenue.

Seriously, what the # is this #?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just a word to the wise..

Be extremely cautious about members posting negative and in this particular case, pathetic attempts at slurs towards Wikileaks...especially members who have only been members for a little more than FIVE MINUTES! (ok, a few weeks in this case, but you know what i'm saying right?)

What a berk...the security services in the US really are scraping the bottom of the barrel over this aren't they.

What's next pal? Wikileaks are liars or CIA agents because you imagine they get the time of day a few minutes out?

GO WIKILEAKS!

If Assange was able to run for office, and i was living in his country, he'd have my vote without a doubt.
I'd rather vote for someone who works hard to expose the truth rather than to one who works hard to bury it.

Oh and government boy...run along and tell your supervisor you're a numpty and you need sending to a remote, cold and desolate location to practice better propaganda techniques...go on...off you go...shoo.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
It is Abraham Lincoln you know good old honest abe who in fact NEVER TOLD A LIE.This is what we were taught in school.We were never taught George Washington never told a lie...... Wikileaks is lie spreading propaganda.

If we look at your original statement, you gave Abraham Lincoln credit for 'the quoted' piece. Even though Lincoln was called Honest Abe for being a honest and truthful worker, George Washington's fable places the quote right into context. Wikileaks was only referencing the first United States president, for he represents the foundation of this great country.

After people proved to you that your original statement was wrong, you changed the whole criteria in which needed to be tested. So, I came back with some proof, and you completely dismissed its significance.

Sure, we can agree that Wikileaks is being foolish and childish, but the source (George Washington) and quote ("could not tell a lie") he used were absolutely accurate.

At this point in the conversation, I do not see why you have not conceded honorably. It is okay to make mistakes. We all have our moments.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

If you look at your quote itself it clearly stated "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE"... When you can prove to me that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE" get back to me... THE FACT IS YOU have spread disinformation in saying "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE" proof right there of blatant ignorant disinformation because WIKILEAKS NEVER SAID that george washington "NEVER" told a lie... You get it now prove to me "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE"

Case closed. I'm right.
edit on 12/4/10 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Like a broken record, he'll continue to post the same drivel and raise his post count. Post whoring is all it is. Let the thread sink and die.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Just a word to the wise..

Be extremely cautious about members posting negative and in this particular case, pathetic attempts at slurs towards Wikileaks...especially members who have only been members for a little more than FIVE MINUTES! (ok, a few weeks in this case, but you know what i'm saying right?)

Why? Wikileaks is an information terrorist organization, which should be shut down at the first possible opportunity. Even though this specific thread does not represent the best in opposition, I personally believe EVERYONE has a right to their opinion. Assange should be arrested, tried, and sentenced as a terrorist.

edit on 4-12-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Lets see YOUR PROOF.... Prove to me that as wikileaks says EVERY CHILD IN AMERICA IS TAUGHT that george washington couldn't tell a lie.. When you can prove that then you have something to say... You can;t prove that because wikileaks is disinformation... Wikileaks is spreading propaganda stating that EVERY CHILD IN AMERICA IS TAUGHT that george washington couldn't tell a lie, right there is the disinformation... Come on wise guys you can attack me personally all you want... Now prove that EVERY CHILD IN AMERICA as wikileaks states (which is not true) that every child in america is taught george washington couldn't tell a lie... Just admit that wikileaks has made a BIG MISTAKE in stating a false flat out lie....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Lets see YOUR PROOF.... It's your thread, and you made the outrageous claim, so back it up. Prove to me that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE".. When you can prove that then you have something to say... You can;t prove that because you are disinformation... You are spreading propaganda stating that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE", right there is the disinformation... Come on wise guy you can attack me personally all you want... Now prove that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE" as you state (which is not true) that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE"... Just admit that you have made a BIG MISTAKE in stating a false flat out lie....

Case closed. I'm right.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Let me ask you one thing
why can't you just admit wikileaks has made a mistake of disinformation.

That it is not true that every single american child is taught george washington couldn't tell a lie...

Wikileaks is indoctrinating people who read that into thinking that every american school child believes our presidents do not lie and that GEORGE WASHINGTON couldn't tell a lie... Which is straight false disinformation, every child in america is NOT taught that george washington in fact couldn't tell a lie. YOU CAN'T prove that EVERY SINGLE CHILD, EVERY CHILD, in america is taught that george washington couldn't tell a lie, wikileaks has discredited themselves. Right along with most of you blindly following.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Let me ask you one thing
why can't you just admit you have made a mistake of disinformation.

That it is not true that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE"...

You are indoctrinating people who read that into thinking that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE"... Which is straight false disinformation, Wikileaks never used the word "never". YOU CAN'T prove that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE", you have discredited yourself. Right along with others blindly following.

Case closed. I'm right.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Let me ask you one thing
why can't you just admit you have made a mistake of disinformation.

That it is not true that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE"...

You are indoctrinating people who read that into thinking that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE"... Which is straight false disinformation, Wikileaks never used the word "never". YOU CAN'T prove that "Wikileaks states in america we are taught that GEORGE WASHINGTON NEVER TOLD A LIE", you have discredited yourself. Right along with others blindly following.

Case closed. I'm right.

It says right there PROOF on the wikileaks cablegate page that "EVERY" keyword "EVERY" thats EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE EVERY child in america is taught that george washington COULDN'T tell a lie.. Right there is your disinformation because you CAN NOT PROVE EVERY child in america is taught that. It's impossible and a big disinformed mistake on wikileaks an epic fail for them.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
You know, is ATS staff able to put this in Skunk works or something?

Virtually every person has proven this guy wrong on his theory. This is just getting embarrassing now watching him trying to fight...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Mak Manto

Why would they do that, the other chump will likely come back and start removing everybody's post again for being off topic etc.
By not moving this thread to BTS the staff are only proving they share the same mentality as the OP. It's a sad day when the Icke forums hold more credibility than ATS.
edit on 4-12-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Let me get this straight. Because someones mixed up Washington and Lincoln, it completely destroys they're credibility? Jumping to conclusions a bit hastily, aren't we?
edit on 4-12-2010 by baked because: typo

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Oh! I see! The keyword has now changed to "EVERY"; so why the seven pages of your propaganda, lies, and disinformation regarding Lincoln? What does the word "EVERY" have to do with Abe?

I mean... certainly there were a few kids home with the chicken pox on the day we were taught that Washington "couldn't tell a lie", but ya can't really hold that against wikileaks...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
30 flags for this crap? Seriously? OP, if you were any more smarter, you would be boarding on moronic. Mods, I'm disappointed. The premiss of this thread is, there is no cherry tree mentioned in wikileaks. Why is this not in skunkworks?

A sad sad day

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
To OP:

Blah blah blah.. Keep living on Your own little planet, Your own little universe.
Maybe, If You keep Your fingers in Your ears deep enough and sing "LALALALALALA AINT HEARIN' YA" loud enough, reality will go away.

He sounds a bit like a three-letter government institution paid pundit though.. no-one can be THAT daft without being paid to be so... The amount of "treason/fraud" screaming posts in several media outlets, WAPO, NYT. NYP etc. sound a lot like the Government-paid bloggers came out in droves..TPTB seem scared witless and are getting desperate....Jus' sayin'

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Where's my "proof" you poisonous user?

SKUNK WORKS please admin.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I suggest this thread be closed or moved into the OFF-TOPIC, RANT section, because it has a completely misleading title, contributes absolutely no "conspiracy" whatsoever, and proves nothing except the OP's astounding, in fact quite baffling, inability to reason clearly.
edit on 12/4/2010 by Nicorette because: forum

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Its a cute play on currency but there's no beef?

second?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join