It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp debate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is for anyone at this site that wishes to "see" and "feel" a genuine FEMA camp. To put and end to this debate, we should meet at a neutral location here in Georgia. (preferably Macon) Plan on being here for at least three days so, pack your gear. The locations I have posted will be where we go and "visit" with the exceptions of those camps outside of Georgia. At the same time we can "visit" 960 Almon Rd (coffins) and the Georgia Guide Stones. There just happens to be another set of "stones" in Athens Georgia also. Bring your recording gear (cameras etc) and something that you can down load directly to the internet with. I shall be your "guide". Feel free to talk with the locals that live near these locations, however, be careful due to the fact that "Infraguard" is involved and has been given the "Green Light" to "shoot to kill" any "suspected terrorist" and to do so with "impunity" to any form of prosecution. Infraguard is the "back door" for the DOJ here in the USA. This is only one reason so many people come up "missing". Lets do this with the greatest number of willing participants as possible. You will want to do this one time only and hope that you are not "made". In the event that you are "made", then you have my condolences. You shall fund your own way to Georgia and back and cover your own expenses. I shall lead who ever shows up to these places but shall not be held responsible for any accident or incident of any kind. Let it be your "lying eyes", cameras, and conversations with the locals that allow you to experience, for the first time, these camps, coffins and stones. You decide.......then call me a liar. If you hold a CWP, I would strongly suggest that you "pack" heat when you come here. This is not a game or a drill...its called "reality". These FEMA people don't "play". Serious inquiries only.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I don't live in Georgia but sure wish I did. I've been trying to find FEMA camps around here in Colorado where I live to show my friends and family but I just don't have the free time to accomplish this.

Anyway, its awesome you are willing to do this. Good luck to you.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I live here in Macon , and the camps you speak of are put there in case a flu pandemic breaks out, they are not the type death camps you would find in Germany , and you don't have to pack any heat to go visit them , the people that run them will gladly speak to you about them. Please stop fear mongering , your gonna get someone in trouble posting B.S. like this, you don't need a gun to visit these camps.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Perhaps you care to share with the rest of us as to what camps you have been to, who you have spoken with and perhaps post a picture or two of these "flu pandemic" camps you speak of. Some of these camps were built before the "flu" scare came into being and with out the fore knowledge of the general public funded by tax payer dollars. Most patients of a "pandemic" are "treated" in hospitals which are not surrounded by very high steel reinforced concrete walls and have no need for fully staffed armed guards with just one way in or out. These "camps were built to "keep out and keep in" what the Government decides is either "in" or out". These camps are not designed for medical treatment. Most hospitals have a landing pad for emergency helicopter transport. I saw no "wind socks" flying at the three camps I went to. Compare these "camps" to a "tuberculosis clinic" or "cancer treatment center". When the "Hong Kong Flu epidemic" hit the west coast in 1968-69 there were no facilities such as these built to hold that disease at bay. The CDC has no authority at these "camps". The CDC main office is located at 1600 Clifton Rd. Atlanta, Ga. just north of Emory Hospital. Call and ask them what they know about these "pandemic" camps of yours. Here is their number (404 639-3311). Be sure to post the results of your "find" so that all of us know what these camps are truly all about. In the mean time, any one that is serious about taking a "little ride" to see for them selves is welcome to reply. Lets do this and prove what these camps are doing there out in the lower half of Georgia. PS. bdb818888 you don't have to go....stay home. You are entitled to post your "ideas". I stick to the "facts". This is for those who are dead serious.....not speculators, spectators or theorists. These camps are not a theory and neither are the coffins, the stones, and the presence of foreign troops. Serious people only. Pictures I took of the coffins can be seen on another post I made as well as the Stones above Elberton Ga. They are also posted on my profile page. bdb818888 you can "call my bluff".....anytime. "+"

Go to : alcuppett.com... This guy knows what is going on because he served under the Joint Chiefs of Staff for the US military. That of course is for those that seek truth and deal in reality, not B.S.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper
I stick to the "facts". .... These camps are not a theory

No you do not stick to the facts - I am still waiting for your explanation how FEMA are going to fit 15,000 people into a chimney at the "FEMA" camp at Aliceville, Alabama!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

This guy has no clue what's he is talking about , he's telling people to bring guns to Macon Ga because big brother is out to get you , he's been watching way too much Alex Jones .

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Unless you wish to become one of the many, many, thousands who “disappear” every year, I would stay away from these camps. After all they can shoot you just for trespass, then worry burning your film.
Also as it’s in Georgia, isn’t the same place where Hitler apparently retired? Certainly judging by the way their police arrested Russian journalists for covering a peaceful protest against Fort Benning army base (dubbed “America’s assassination school” for Latin American police) those police ARE pedigree Nazis. But hay you just want to play games, with the States military?

en.rian.ru...
rt.com...

Oh well; just wonder if you’re be smarter before, or after the bullet hits your head?

If you do attend the camp, make sure to bring at least 100 people, and make sure they know about the Russians 36 hour detention without any rights, whatsoever (and just remember at least they had the Russian government, to appeal for help too). Which mighty government is going to protect you against the U.S?
Of course even trying to gather 100 people could have stumble across an informant, who will certainly have you spoken to, maybe even disappeared (if they decide to “nip trouble in the budd”).

I'm all for certain kinds of direct action, I merely oppose suicide. Why not have a nice barbeque instead (after all it’s much easier, to pull the crowds in!!!).

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
No you do not stick to the facts - I am still waiting for your explanation how FEMA are going to fit 15,000 people into a chimney at the "FEMA" camp at Aliceville, Alabama!

No where in the OP's posting has he made any such claim at all. No where has he said there are chimneys, ovens, or a mass murder facility of any kind. How did you make that leap?

He is simply saying he will show you and let you decide. I would strongly advise against carrying a weapon of any kind, as that would add "proof" to the claim that you were a threat of some kind, but there is nothing wrong with saying "I will take you there and you can see it for yourself."

If I could afford the trip and the time off work, I'd go.

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/12/7 by GradyPhilpott because: trimmed nested quote

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

You do realize that your ISP and hence your identity and address are available to anyone and that most likely the government watches these boards. Also, you do realize that you just publicly advertised for armed people to join you on a secretive excursion to a government facility.

You do all realize this, right?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
No where has he said there are chimneys, ovens, or a mass murder facility of any kind. How did you make that leap?

Do try and keep up., a list of FEMA camps has been posted and the OP claimed that it was a list of them. One of them, was "Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000"

Except that "Today, the only evidence of the campsite is a history marker and a large stone chimney (built by POWs) that was part of the Officers’ Club"
www.cityofaliceville.com...

So no FEMA camp, like was claimed.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well if you are going to come to Ga. do not expect to see any FEMA coffins because they are a hoax. So I have something that you need to see, because it will explain what these so called FEMA coffins are really used for. Now I have posted this in a different thread, but it should be posted here also. First the BS about FEMA coffins is just that a big stinky pile of BS. You can see videos all over you tube that swear these are coffins for FEMA. And no gov't agency have anything to do with the burial vaults in question. Just read this...

Subject: Fw: Enquiry Date: 29 July 2008 05:48:44 BDT

To: [Redacted]

[Redacted]

The property on Lions Club Road in Madison, Georgia is leased by Vantage Products. The product stored on the property are standard burial vaults, please see our web page for information on this product - www.vantageproducts.com

The majority of cemeteries across the United States require the use of a burial vault when a body is interred. The use of a burial vault, plastic or concrete, is to prevent the collapse of the ground in the cemetery and to protect the casket placed inside. In the funeral and/or death care industry there is a common practice of people making their funeral arrangements prior to death. Many people like to make their own selections for the casket and burial vaults that will be used at the time of their death.

Once this selection has been made the local funeral home that has made arrangements can purchase the burial vault product from Vantage Products and we will store it for them until that person dies. We maintain detailed records of ownership of the products and require a certificate of ownership to be sent to use before products can be released. Additionally, we are annually audited by several states including Georgia to insure that we have all of the products that our records indicate and that are on file with each of the participating states.

These products are not owned by any one individual person, company or the government. Additionally, there are only about 50,000 vaults in storage in Madison, no where near the quantity that is being discussed openly on the net. In the United States there are approximately 1,300,000 deaths each year. Of those deaths there are about 900,000 in ground burials every year. Only a small percentage of those people have pre arranged their burial. I hope this has answered your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have additional questions.

Cordially,
Michael A. Lacy
Vice President of Operations
Vantage Products Corporation
960 Almon Road Covington, GA 30014
770-788-0136 Office
770-788-0361 Fax

www.vantageproducts.com...

Now there are other comments that have said that a company named Poly Guard which is a competitor of Vantage Products which is the manufacturer of the so called FEMA coffins. So here is something from Poly Guard....

Polyguard and Co.

Afton, WY 83110

1-800-654-1067

To Whom this May Concern:

As you all know, death is one of those issues that we all fear yet we all will go through it at some time in our life and we have most all experienced a loved one passing away. In fact there is as average of 2.5 million deaths occurring each year. Some are cremated and some are buried. Most burials require an outside burial container to go around the casket to keep the ground from settling and the aesthetics of the cemetery beautiful with the least amount of maintenance needed.

Until about 30 years or so ago, the only outside burial containers available were concrete or wooden boxes. Because of modern technology, there are now other alternatives to concrete such as fiberglass or polymers (plastic). I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia.

Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of the manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacturers 2 parts probably ever 2-5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed. In the funeral service industry, there is a program called "pre-need" which allows families to go to a funeral home or cemetery and pre-pay for their funeral merchandise or services.

I would guess that most of these vaults have been pre-sold and they are meeting the requirement of the storage program set forth by the manufacturing company and the Federal Trade Commission who governs funeral service. Because we do not own the vaults and are not the manufacture of the vaults, I cannot tell you those numbers for sure.

Many of you keep referencing a patent for a cremation container. This product never even made it to the market as far as I know. If it did, it is not the same product that is being stored at the manufacturers storage facility in Georgia. DO NOT CONFUSE THE TWO ITEMS!!! If this information does not help ease your mind, you are welcome to call us.

Debbie Sainz

Polyguard & Co., LLC.

www.polyguardvaults.com...

So if you need more info please call the companies listed and ask I am sure they will answer your questions. I only live a couple of miles from Vantage Products which is the manufacturer. I also have worked there in the past and have seen these being produced.

Now as for the Guidestones I have nothing that I can say about them, because they are a real interesting set of Stones that has a lot of people guessing what their meanings are.So if you plan to come and visit the Guidestones, because they are worth the ride. As for the FEMA coffins I would not get my hopes up as they are not what some want people to believe. If you like to see burial vaults in stacks then by all means come see them.
edit on 3-12-2010 by tsurfer2000h because: Added links

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I am nowhere near Georgia, and even if I was, I wouldn't take you up on this.

Here in Wisconsin, there are two (alleged) camps.
One, named Oxford, is a federal prison.
I suppose it could be used as an internment camp, but then so could any prison.

The other alleged location is Ft. McCoy.
It is not used as much nowadays as it was when we were training soldiers for WW2, but it gets some use.

I fish there several times a year. Great bass fishin' in them cranberry bogs.
While camping there, that's right, camping, open to the public, we use the commissary to buy stuff, like the fishing permit needed for Ft. McCoy, beer, chips, toothbrushes, etc..

The camping is very reasonable, even for the R.V. sites, with water and electric hookup.
If you're not into that, they have quite a few cabins to rent, also.
Beaches, volleyball courts, a driving range, picnic areas, and lots of playground equipment for kids.

They do request that if driving through areas where there are training drills going on, you turn your headlights off, or you can buy sheets of red film to put over your lights when driving at night.
Can't mess up the soldiers night vision.

I have said on many threads of this sort, this is my experience with the big bad FEMA camp here in Wisconsin.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

To: Liberal1984

Ft. Benning is not on the schedule and never was. I posted this list before and hope that you took the time to read the other posts as well. The following sites are:

1. Morgan Georgia. Located at the junction of Hwy 45 and Hwy 37 on the west side of town west of Calhoun St.

2. Camilla Georgia Located 5.6 miles S.E. of the intersection of E. Broad St (Moultrie Rd or Hwy 37) and Hwy 19. The camp is on the east side of Hwy 19. 32 miles south on Hwy 19 from Albany Georgia.

3. Abbeville Georgia Located 4 tenths mile south of down town on US 129 on the east side of the Hwy. Make a left on "Prison Road.

4. Oglethorpe Georgia Located 2.4 miles south west of down town where SR 49 and SR 26 converge.

5. Unadilla Georgia Located 1.91 miles NE of town on East Rail Road St.

6. Hawkinsville Georgia Located North east of Hawkinsville Take Hwy 129 east to Upper River Road Left turn on Upper river road. Go 2 miles north Camp is on the left hand side just before Cannon Rd. (Fire Rd 110) Its called "Wilcox".

7. McCrea Georgia Located North of town on Long Bridge rd. just before CR 92 on the left side of the road.

As I have previously stated, I have been to three of these prisons/camps without any incident due to long range tactical surveillance techniques. Thanks for your "genuine" concern.

"Suicide" is reserved for those that refuse to accept the truth as others at this site have chosen to do. When did I post that was going to "play games" with the US military? I never mentioned the US military....you did.

This "little road trip" is strictly for the purpose of showing the "evidence" to any one that wishes to take a look for themselves. Being "armed" is our constitutional right as is the inherent right of "self defense".

The "right" for refusing to accept the truths for what they are, is reserved for fools, whether at this site or any where else. I offered to be a "guide" and show people where these places are at. Some are not able to do this due to certain conditions. I can accept that. Others refuse to be a part because they have chosen to accept another explanation for these facilities or simply refuse to confront the facts. It doesn't bother me. I came to this site to exchange intelligence of other possible FEMA camp locations. I did not come here to argue with fools or those that choose to turn a blind eye and deaf ear to what is going on. Thats their choice. I have shared a few photos of what I know to be true. I choose to respond only to those that are "in the know" of what is going on. Prison Planet members have a better grasp of reality then what I have found here so far. Like I said, any one that wants to take a look for themselves is welcome, however, my invitation shall be limited to a time frame. You gave me two sites to visit, Let me return the "favor".

www.apfn.org...
alcuppett.com...
web.archive.org...

To: Archangle: I too have a degree in communications and electronics FCC GROL. I know when they "listen in" on anything coming from my keypad. Do I look "scared"? Hardly. I served from 1972-1976 when there was a "small" argument concening a small sliver of land in SE Asia The US military trained us very well. They already know who I am. So what?! I'm still here. Janet N.(DHS) put my name on the "watch list' along with many others over a year ago. "Secritive"? Not at all, due to the fact that it is all over this site. We have the right to pack heat when carrying our CWP. For those that choose to attend, we are going on a "road trip", "sight seeing tour". We are not going to set foot on Government property.....so....don't worry about it. Unlike so many others, My plan was not made on the "back of a match book". As far as being able to spot those at this site that are working undercover for the Government, [SNIP], I am "drawing them out into the open" by posting these things. I shall not live in fear nor will I be "played" by Uncle Sam. In the event that this thing comes down to a "shooting" situation which they will have started, I shall have the opportunity to demonstrate my unique set of "special skills" depending upon my survival. (Military Combat Tactics) I shall not die as a coward. "θάνατο πριν από ντροπή" "Death before Dishonor". The Spartan Creed. Thank you for your concern. My invitation remains open to those that wish to seriously participate.

Scoutsniper

Scoutsniper

Mod Edit: Profanity – Please Review This Link.

You have a u2u - please click here

edit on 4-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: Correction, "You" not "you"

edit on 4-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/6/2010 by TheRedneck because: Mod edit for mild profanity

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Sir: you do understand that "packing heat" would be for the protection of those that do make this road trip. Think of "packing" in the same light as that of an "American Express" card. "Never leave home without it". It is better to have more than enough and not need it, then to need it and not have it. "Go prepared". Thank you for your post.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

You have misquoted my post. I said "suggest". You said : " This guy has no clue what's he is talking about , he's telling people to bring guns to Macon Ga because big brother is out to get you , he's been watching way too much Alex Jones". I said "pack heat". You said "bring guns". The only mention of "big brother" came from you.
You are a liar. You have the right to twist my words, however, the truth of what I said is still posted for anyone to read....provided they know how to read the English language. You obviously do not, judging from the "misquotes" you made. You have walked into a trap set by your own words. Anytime someone misquotes or deliberately lies about what is said, they show themselves to be a fool. That would be you. That's the truth and The truth hurts.....doesn't it? Keep talking, I won't be listening. "To argue with fools, is to become one". This reply was made to "set things right".

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Scoutsniper, how far are these locations from Marietta or Powder Springs, GA?
I am making a trip down there this Christmas, and I wouldn't mind coming along to film our experience if we can work out a date...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Please tell me where you ave gotten your info about so called FEMA coffins that you insist are in Madison and Covington Ga? To say that these are anything burial vaults are just BS stories. If you can show any evidence that these are for any government agency then I will look at these in a different way, but as long as people have been saying these are FEMA coffins not one piece of actual evidence such as paperwork that shows that Vantage Products and these gov't agencies are working together has ever been shown. And I know Alex Jones spews he has the paperwork to prove it yet he has never shown any proof to what he claims and nobody else has either. Please prove me wrong if you can.I would love to see the evidence and not just pictures either hard paperwork is what I need to see. Without that all of these allegations are all BS. By the way I have also worked for this company in the past and have seen these being manufactured and moved to other locations for storage because of the size of them.

In fact here is a little comment from the competitor of Vantage Products that explains a little more in detail as to why there are so many being stored..This is from PolyGuard...

I am not sure how Polyguard became associated with the burial vaults that are stored in Georgia. Those vaults are manufactured by our competitors in Georgia. However, the manufacturers own the property they are stored on and there is no big secret surrounding the vaults. Because of the manufacturing costs and the ability to manufacturers 2 parts probably ever 2-5 minutes, once the process begins, to be cost effective you manufacture until your raw products are gone. This creates inventory that can be rotated and used as needed.

I can show you the whole reply if you need,but it was posted in a prior post if you want to see it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TexAssassin

From Downtown Marietta :

1. . Morgan Georgia: 200 miles 4hrs 10 minutes
2. Oglethorpe Georgia 139 miles 3 hrs. 5minutes
3 Camilla Georgia 230 miles 4 hrs. 40 minutes
4. Unadilla Georgia 142 miles 2 hrs 45 minutes
5. Abbeville Georgia 170 miles 3 hrs 30 minutes
6. Hawkinsville Georgia 149 miles 3 hrs.
7. McCrea Georgia 181 miles 3 hrs. 35 minutes
8. Georgia Guide Stones 116 miles 2 hrs. 30 minutes
9. 960 Almon Rd. 49 miles 1 hrs. 10 minutes

Macon would be the place to show up at to see these FEMA camps. The "guidestones" are east of Marietta, north of Elberton, Ga. and most all the camps are in a southerly direction from Marietta. To see them all will take at least two days due to the distance and the driving time....not to mention the traffic.
By going to the camp just below Camilla (230 miles), a circular route could be employed. Depending on how much time you choose to spend at each site will also play into the time factor.

I shall be spending time with people on Christmas day. What day did you have in mind?

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
many bigger cities have erected large processing called stadiums
from there most any military facility will do, and the pentagon is one
of the largest property owners in the world.
any "gated community" could have barb wire strung up overnight.
wal-mart distribution centers are part of the plan perhaps.
organ harvesting patrols are doing their job.
theres no need to spook the herd.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The World came up with the "Chemical Weapons Convention" to ban Chemical weapons from the world.

The United States failed to destroy it's chemical weapons stockpile by the date in the Treaty. We asked for a 5 years extension to have time to destroy it all. They gave us a 5 year extension.

We failed to destroy our stockpile even after the extension and JUST asked for another 5 year extension. We are now publicly stating we WILL NOT have our Chemical Weapon stockpile destroyed by this 2nd 5 year extension.

Why do you think they have so many plastic coffins around America??

Well we are refusing to the world to destroy our Chemical Weapons stockpile and are refusing to comply with the Treaty we signed. It's a matter of time before it gets used.

The Camps are a place we need to throw you should you be exposed to such. We'll need a place to put people to die and separate them from the people not infected.

Go to the Chemical Weapons Convention website and do some reading. This is why we have the FEMA Camps and millions of plastic coffins.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Pervius because: spellin

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join