It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camp debate

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Reply to Scoutsniper
Carrying guns is a right, but so too is courtroom prosecution. When you find yourself in a court room (i.e. because you lived!) then having carried guns (on private government-military land) isn’t going to help you look good (especially a judge, but many juries too)
Also if they just shoot you, then you’re only a terrorist-madman with a gun on display; whilst they’re the defenders worthy of promotion (and ultimately a higher Dep, security budget, to fill “gaps”).

I don’t deny the government is preparing to turn on its own citizens, but encouraging them to start early isn’t always a smart idea. As in any modern politics, you depend on MSM transmitting your message. Even if they do transmit it, they won’t transmit it fairly-truthfully. Protest do sometimes do more than tell the government who it’s real enemies are, but only when in ten’s of thousands (plus!).

If you want to change politics, then you need to go to the political institutions (especially those not affiliated with Demo-Rep) but going to military facilities instead; is the action of a madman (as its certainly how you’ll be presented to the U.S people, watching the evening propaganda-news).
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

It is obvious by what you have just written that you never read my reply to your first posting.
What do you care? I have already been to three of these facilities, was armed (CWP) and returned without accident or incident. Had you read any of my previous posts, you would be aware of that. There are those that know how to do things that others couldn't do even if they were shown.
Relax, nothing shall happen to me or those that go with me. Fear is a tool used by the US Government as well as by those that need to intimidate. There are people who are not intimidated. "That which puts fear into the hearts of many, only serves to strengthen the resolve of others". That is an original quote from me to you. "θάνατο πριν από ντροπή" "Death Before Dishonor". "+" (435th CSG LRS 72-76)

Scoutsniper
edit on 4-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper

It is obvious by what you have just written that you never read my reply to your first posting.
What do you care? I have already been to three of these facilities, was armed (CWP) and returned without accident or incident. Had you read any of my previous posts, you would be aware of that. There are those that know how to do things that others couldn't do even if they were shown.
Relax, nothing shall happen to me or those that go with me. Fear is a tool used by the US Government as well as by those that need to intimidate. There are people who are not intimidated. "That which puts fear into the hearts of many, only serves to strengthen the resolve of others". That is an original quote from me to you. "θάνατο πριν από ντροπή" "Death Before Dishonor". "+" (435th CSG LRS 72-76)

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by MrWendal
No where has he said there are chimneys, ovens, or a mass murder facility of any kind. How did you make that leap?

Do try and keep up., a list of FEMA camps has been posted and the OP claimed that it was a list of them. One of them, was "Aliceville - WWII German POW camp - capacity 15,000"

Except that "Today, the only evidence of the campsite is a history marker and a large stone chimney (built by POWs) that was part of the Officers’ Club"
www.cityofaliceville.com...

So no FEMA camp, like was claimed.

I am keeping up just fine. No where in the OP's post is there a list of FEMA camps. Maybe you are referencing a different thread? Which if that is the case, wouldn't your remarks make more sense there? So again... I have read THIS thread... and no where in this thread at the time of my original post was there any mention of chimneys, ovens, or anything else you have mentioned.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

There is a huge Wal-Mart storage/delivery warehouse facility just outside of Monroe Ga.Hwy 83 and US 78. There are gas mains and fuel storage tanks there. The fuel storage tanks might be used to refuel the tractor trailers. The gas lines are very questionable. Monroe Ga. is also home to the 178th Military police. With only a few National Guard Armories in that area, why is the 178th there? Good bye to posse comitatis. Your post is "right On". Thank you

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6021c39f09bd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42e533db567f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8a5e747732c.jpg[/atsimg]

By posting these pictures, the leftists at this site, that keep refuting the evidence, have a new string of threads to post stating that I have told another "lie".

Thanks again for your post.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Mr. Wendal, there is really no point in arguing with fools. Let them say and believe what they want. Over 20 years before the Pearl Harbor attack, a guy reported to the Joint Chiefs and wrote a book on "who", where", from "what direction" and the "time" the attack would come from. He was court marshaled for that. His name was Col. William (Billy) Mitchell. It came as he said it would. To "make up" for their stupidity and their lack of "foresight" (Joint Chiefs) they decided to name an aircraft after him. It was called the B-25 Mitchell. It was used to fly the first strike on the mainland of Japan (Tokyo "The Doolittle Raid"). Every generation has their "unique set of fools'. You know what I am saying is true and you probably know more about it than I do. Let us be agreed not to argue or even have a discussion with those that have chosen their own course of action. In the event (when) Martial Law is declared, survival shall be reserved for those that understood what was about to happen and prepared themselves for that day. The rest are "on their own".

As J. Edgar Hoover said,: " We must now face the harsh truth that the objectives of communism are being steadily advanced because many of us do not recognize the means used to advance them. ... The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a Conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst".

He said this also: "The Communist threat from without must not blind us to the Communist threat from within. The latter is reaching into the very heart of America through its espionage agents and a cunning, defiant, and lawless communist party, which is fanatically dedicated to the Marxist cause of world enslavement and destruction of the foundations of our republic.

Sound familiar? Look at what is happening here in the USA as we make our posts. You know what he said is the truth.

Thank you for your time

Scoutsniper

edit on 5-12-2010 by scoutsniper because: just a review

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Is it me or do you always answer your own question?

Monroe Ga. is also home to the 178th Military police. With only a few National Guard Armories in that area, why is the 178th there?

My guess is that they are from Monroe and you think that is strange,Why?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

By posting these pictures, the leftists at this site, that keep refuting the evidence

What evidence? All you hsve posted is a picture of a National Guard Unit, nothing to do with alledged "FEMA camps", and we are still waiting for the photo's of these alledged "FEMA camps" surrounded by concrete walls.... why dont you post those pictures?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

It is "evident" by your post that you do not know the difference between the National Guard and the Military Police (MP's). You are not prior military, if you were you would know the difference.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

To Pervius: Are you the same guy that posts on Prison Planet or CAMPFEMA? If so, its good to see some one that is "in the know" at this site. In the event that you are, you should have no problem in recognizing me by the handle I'm using here. (reconscoutsniper) Great post. They could also use biological as well. Each could do harm to "their own" that are exposed, but then again, the NWO doesn't care about "foot soldiers", just world depopulation, which by the words from their own mouths is their number one priority.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
By the 1990's, the U.S. was opening on average one new prison or jail every week. Today, the United States has the largest prison population in the world and the highest incarceration rate in the world. It took America 160 years to incarcerate its first million people, but just twelve years to incarcerate the second million. -- Justice Policy Institute

www.nonewprisons.org...

You are chasing your tail with the camps. The money for keeps flowing through the legal system to fund large scale detention of citizens. I live in a city with about 300k people and three large jail/ detention areas and it is like that all over my state.
Another interesting note is that during the G20 in Pittsburgh troops guarded the prison but not really the surrounding vital infastructure systems nearby.

Just thinking !!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

As the FSME can I assuage the feeling in this thread with some advice: No one should be posting or advocating carrying firearms onto military property. We had a similar debacle a few years ago. A member (who was quickly banned) wanting a commando esque raid on military and government property - in order to "take out" NWO agents.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Reply to Scoutsniper
WTF: I did read your replies, so am well aware you are able to visit these facilities without incident (so far, so good). However everyone’s luck expires eventually, life is all a matter of probabilities, and when you start taking photos of where you have been, and talking with others where-what you would like to do, then the chances of skill keeping you safe become seriously compromised.
Why do I care? Because I’d normally (quite automatically) think anyone caught with a gun, on someone else’s land (never mind the governments) deserved whatever was came to them. However talking with you, seeing what you do, its obvious you are a well intentioned fellow.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This is what I wrote: "This is for anyone at this site that wishes to "see" and "feel" a genuine FEMA camp. To put and end to this debate, we should meet at a neutral location here in Georgia. (preferably Macon) Plan on being here for at least three days so, pack your gear. The locations I have posted will be where we go and "visit" with the exceptions of those camps outside of Georgia. At the same time we can "visit" 960 Almon Rd (coffins) and the Georgia Guide Stones. There just happens to be another set of "stones" in Athens Georgia also. Bring your recording gear (cameras etc) and something that you can down load directly to the internet with. I shall be your "guide". Feel free to talk with the locals that live near these locations, however, be careful due to the fact that "Infraguard" is involved and has been given the "Green Light" to "shoot to kill" any "suspected terrorist" and to do so with "impunity" to any form of prosecution. Infraguard is the "back door" for the DOJ here in the USA. This is only one reason so many people come up "missing". Lets do this with the greatest number of willing participants as possible. You will want to do this one time only and hope that you are not "made". In the event that you are "made", then you have my condolences. You shall fund your own way to Georgia and back and cover your own expenses. I shall lead who ever shows up to these places but shall not be held responsible for any accident or incident of any kind. Let it be your "lying eyes", cameras, and conversations with the locals that allow you to experience, for the first time, these camps, coffins and stones. You decide.......then call me a liar. If you hold a CWP, I would strongly suggest that you "pack" heat when you come here. This is not a game or a drill...its called "reality". These FEMA people don't "play". Serious inquiries only."

Scoutsniper

This is what you wrote in response: "Reply to Scoutsniper
WTF: I did read your replies, so am well aware you are able to visit these facilities without incident (so far, so good). However everyone’s luck expires eventually, life is all a matter of probabilities, and when you start taking photos of where you have been, and talking with others where-what you would like to do, then the chances of skill keeping you safe become seriously compromised.
Why do I care? Because I’d normally (quite automatically) think anyone caught with a gun, on someone else’s land (never mind the governments) deserved whatever was came to them. However talking with you, seeing what you do, its obvious you are a well intentioned fellow."

Where is it ever mentioned in my post about going on to some ones property or government property? In the event that anyone should decide to take the "Guided Tour" it shall be done in a way and fashion that only I know about until the moment of truth (when/if the participants show up). No one shall know the route taken, the time, or even where the first "visit" shall take place......so, don't worry about it. "Surprise and violence of action" except in this case there shall be no "violence" unless some one decides to take a shot at the "tour" people or myself, in which case we have the inherent right to "self preservation". We are not breaking any laws nor shall we. That is why any one that brings a weapon needs to bring their CWP. Got that? You are obviously "jumping to conclusions based on assumptions. Never "assume"....just go prepared. Once again, in the event that anyone should decide to take this tour, it won't be the places we go to or the people we might meet that could possibly pose a problem. The real threat will be to see if any one taking the tour with me is in fact working for some government agency. "Trojan Horse". You apparently think that this might be the first time I have ever done this type of thing. It isn't. I used to get paid to do just exactly this type of "thing" (in a little different way; LRS) for "certain groups". Unlike so many others, I shall not be "made". Thank you for your concern. I trust no one. Also, I'm not being "paid" to do this. I'm doing this to settle an argument. I know you are "fishing for answers". Your "hook line" shall come back empty. This offer of the guided tour shall expire in one week from today (Dec. 13 2010) Your signal is 5X5. "Bravo 2 ...out" for the last time.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Advice taken. If you are referring to what I posted, there has never been any mention on my part to carry a weapon on Gov. Property, or to even go onto Gov. Property or even private Property. I mentioned the "DOJ" and "Infraguard" as a warning to people that are not aware of Infraguard and what they can and have done in the past at the behest of the DOJ. Some people at this site come to their conclusions based on assumptions. I do not. I hope that you are of a "like mind". This is a "tour" not a "commando raid" and it shall be conducted as a tour. If it had been a commando raid, no one would have known about it until "after the fact". "Keep your plans a secret, then when the moment is right, strike like the thunderbolt" Sun Tzu.(Art of War) Announcing publicly a guided tour for those that wanted to go see for themselves is not what is referred to as "military combat tactics". Commando raids are....or at least they are supposed to be and that depends on who is in command.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Wow I guess they forgot to tell them, because this says different.

FORT STEWART, GA (WTOC) - They've been gone for a year, serving our country in Iraq, but now they're home! Tuesday, members of the 178th Military Police Company of the Georgia National Guard were welcomed home by family and friends

www.wtoc.com...

Note what it says above. Funny I guess I do know the difference.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

It is "evident" by your post that you do not know the difference between the National Guard and the Military Police (MP's).

Not all National Guard units are MP's, nor are all MP units National Guard

You are not prior military, if you were you would know the difference.

Actually one could say that you were never in the military, as if you were you would know the difference, but from your posts you do not!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

[snip]

The "178th Military Police" are not the "National Guard". The picture is of the 178th MPs. Apparently in your "zeal" to prove your point, you mistakenly took the MPs to be the National Guard. Military Police units are for the enforcement of the UCMJ (Uniform Code Military Justice) of all "active duty military personnel"...not civilians. National Guard units are now able to arrest civilians because "Posse Comitatus" has been revoked by Presidential decree. Executive Orders

www.apfn.org...

Scoutsniper

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U/Message - Click Here to View Your Inbox.

edit on 2010/12/7 by GradyPhilpott because: snipped needless quote and abrasive material

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I will "track back" tis OP and reap my reward for another "captive." FEMA is looking for you,
Or, maybe it's just trying to avoid the horrible conflagration?

OMG! It is Nibiru/Nemesis!

Please do not bother to study political science, astronomy, physics or common sense; it is far too late.

You must leave ATS at once, and find shelter!

Thee is no hope; the USA, NASA and Sesame Street lie to you; they want you to stay present to feed the zombies.

You MUST hide at once! Find a bed, bathtub or Blockbuster and stay safe until we call you back.

Deny ignorance.
jw

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Okay now I will post it again for you..

FORT STEWART, GA (WTOC) - They've been gone for a year, serving our country in Iraq, but now they're home! Tuesday, members of the 178th Military Police Company of the Georgia National Guard were welcomed home by family and friends

www.wtoc.com...

Well I will throw this in for free...

Units

48th Infantry Brigade Combat Team consisting of:
1st Battalion,
121st Infantry 2nd Battalion,
121st Infantry 1st Squadron,
108th Cavalry Regiment 1st Battalion,
118th Field Artillery
148th Support Battalion (Brigade)
Special Troops Battalion

648th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade consisting of
348th Brigade Support Battalion consisting of HHC,
348th Co A,
348th BSB Co B,
348th BSB Co C,
348th BSB

781st CBRNE consisting of

202nd EOD
138th CHEM (Heavy)
248th MED
877th EN
4th CST

878th Engineer Combat Battalion (Heavy)consisting of HSC,

878th EN FSC,
878th EN 876th EN Co
810th EN Co
848th EN Co
175th EN Co
874th EN Co

170th Military Police Battalion consisting of HHC,
170th MP BN
190th MP Co
178th MP Co
179th MP Co
278th MP Co

214th Field Artillery Battalion consisting of HHB,

214th FA FSC,
214th FA A Battery,
214th FA B Battery,
214th FA C Battery,
214th FA

116th Army Band
118th PSD
185th Aviation Regiment (part of the unit was activated in July 2006 for training; in November 2006 that unit was deployed to Kosovo as a part of Task Force Eagle)

560th Battlefield Surveillance Brigade
3rd Squadron (R&S),
108th Cavalry Regiment Headquarters and Headquarters Troop,
3-108th CAV Troop A,
3-108th CAV Troop B,
3-108th CAV Troop C (LRS),
3-108th CAV (formerly Company H (LRS),
121st Infantry Regiment)
420th Signal Company
221st Military Intelligence Battalion
82nd Maintenance Company
124th Mobile Public Affairs Detachment - returned from Iraq (October 2006) [1]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now this is the last part that I think says it all...

The Georgia Army National Guard is the Army National Guard component of the Georgia National Guard, administratively part of the Georgia Department of Defense. When activated under Title 10, the Georgia Army National Guard is a component of the United States Army and is absorbed into the National Guard of the United States. Nationwide, the Army National Guard comprises approximately one half of the US Army's available combat forces and approximately one third of its support organization. National coordination of various state National Guard units are maintained through the National Guard Bureau. When activated under Title 32, the Georgia Army National Guard remain under state command as it fulfills a federally assigned mission.

www.enotes.com...

I hope you enjoyed the reading....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join