It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak Cablegate of UFOS!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Ah, thanks for that. I thought they'd bitten the dust!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Ah, thanks for that. I thought they'd bitten the dust!

That reminds me of a lovely little quote i read sometime ago..
something like...
'no-one can stop an idea whos time has come'
edit on 3-12-2010 by purplemer because: typo

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
'no-one can stop an ideas whos time has come'

nice saying.

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So,

Some of you find it strange that he refers to some of the people that contact them with UFO stuff, as "weirdos"?

Stop lying to yourselves....

a LARGE majority of people in the "UFO Field" are exactly that, Weirdos.

I can only imagine some of the clowns that contact wikileaks with "breaking UFO info you MUST know!"

Just like ATS.

Sure, most of us are level headed, intelligent folks.........
but c'mon........ there's a ton of "weirdos".

I include myself with the "weirdos", .....
but Im talking a whole other level of weirdo. lol

I think you know what Im talking about.
and I think Assange knows what he's talking about..

edit on 3-12-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It doesn't and won't and not at that classification. The Wiki leakes UFO stuff will be simple chit chat. Many of the edited UFO documents that you see are protecting the intercept sources and also protecting other nations disclosure protocols. For example the use of Signals Intelligence and Communications Intelligence (SIGINT/COMINT) information, sources and procedures. I think that if you ever get to read the Wiki leakes UFO files you will be seriously disappointed?

TJ

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.

Damn, that felt like a punch in the face. And I am kinda rooting for this guy.

I feel like such a Weirdo now. Not even the biggest voice of freedom respects us UFO believers. I am really anxious and awaiting for the day that somebody posts real documents that can change it all from one night to the other.

But with this attitude, humph.... I just don't know.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

Julian Assange:
Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.

I feel like such a Weirdo now. Not even the biggest voice of freedom respects us UFO believers. I am really anxious and awaiting for the day that somebody posts real documents that can change it all from one night to the other.

Oh come on? JThis subject, in fact, the whole paranormal,supernatural, ufo etc is full of very strange people. If you think otherwise, then you don't really browse forums on these subjects.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Yes, I do know there are a lot of strange people out in this field. But my comment is to the more stable ppl interested in the subject. There are a lot of people with higher education that are highly interested in this subject as well. We are not all weirdoes. But the way he puts it, sounds like he claims everyone to be.

Just saying...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Let me ask you people a question. Why is it that religion, spiritualistic explanations, and faith derived deities are acceptable in this modern world of technology; yet, technological explanations to "Gods" or biblical documentations are perceived as weird, crazy or socially unacceptable. The possibilities of a known physical, technologically advanced existence, over weighs the realm of a non-physical spiritual dimension of reality, which may, or may not even exist. Whats more probable: God or Extraterrestrials?
edit on 3-12-2010 by Howtosurvive2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
[
Or maybe he his keeping his cards close to his chest and saving the best till last !

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Robfire

Isn't it more likely the two were observed and documented independently, while in reality, the two were one and the same? My point is that there's more evidence regarding UFO's and ET's than any religious deity. By definition alone: God was an extraterrestrial. The only thing open to interpretation is their origin of existence. (physical or spiritual)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robfire
[
Or maybe he his keeping his cards close to his chest and saving the best till last !

Exactly what i think. C'mon, he has an insurance file... If he is dumping info of this calibre into the public realm, then surely the insurance file is something big.

Bring on the UFO cables...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I doubt he has anything that would lead to UFO disclosure. There may be some dinner talk between diplomats just for the fun of it.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
Here is some more fuel for the Wiki-leaks HATERS on ATS

"In a shockingly flippant comment to a Canadian television news anchor Evan Solomon of the CBC News Network on live TV, Tom Flanagan, a senior advisor and strategist to the Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper today called for the assassination of Wikileaks director Julian Assange . It is believed to be the first ever televised "fatwa" since the edict by the Iranian leadership of the late Ayatollah Khomeini against British writer Salman Rushdie in February 1989. Amazingly, although news anchor Solomon afforded Flanagan the opportunity to retract his statement, Flanagan balked at doing so and instead reiterated that U.S. President should put out a "contract" on Assange or use "a drone" and that he would not be unhappy if Assange "disappeared." Flanagan who is a trusted member of PM Harper's inner circle of Tory strategists joins Sarah Palin in calling for the death of the Wikileaks director as retribution for the website's release of confidential diplomatic and intelligence "chatter" this week." - youtube/info

this isn't shocking coming from canada, canada is one of the most repressive regimes in the world, it heavily taxes it's citizens the majority of their disposible income and to the people that actually notice, there is a heavy aura of oppression, corruption and control.

it is corrupt at a level that is unheard of, with billions being siphoned off to private individuals and politicians.

it is so corrupt in fact that it actually had a member of the bonanno crime family in it's federal parliament.

can you imagine that, an active member of the mafia in government actually overseeing that it's getting it's share of profits from corruption, bribes and kickbacks and making sure it's members go uninvestigated.

they don't even try to hide it, if the u.s. is israels lapdog, then canada is worse, it's the u.s., britains, and israels lapdog.

if you ever wanted to live in the 1920's and 30's but with modern tecnology, move to canada. that's how far behind they are from the rest of the world.
edit on 3-12-2010 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Assange doesn't care about the UFO content. He probably has no working knowledge of them and doesn't care...

That doesn't mean one of the cables won't have meaty details...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Like some posters have already said, I seriously doubt that there will be anything shocking revealed through WL regarding UFO's. But I'm certainly going to monitor the situation closely since Assange has at the very least said there are 'references' in yet to be released documents. Is it possible he's being coy about the situation for a reason? Also didn't Assange himself say that the entire cablegate release would change world history?

Here's something else we all need to consider - if the POTUS himself has limited or no knowledge of the UFO situation, it's highly unlikely that the whistleblowers who are releasing all of this other sensitive information do either. Whoever is privvy to this type of explosive info is high up the foodchain, whether you want to calll them the NWO, Bilderbergs, shadow government, etc - these people are souless, without conscious - and to get where they are they have been underwent intense scrutinization to ensure they will keep their mouths shut. So don't look for any one of them to have a sudden change of heart in terms of releasing this type of info through WL.

If UFO's and Aliens are real (and most of us on these forums believe that to be the case, including just about every legit scientist in the world who understands how large the universe is) - I've maintained all along that this is the most closely guarded secret in the world for a number of reasons, the biggest being control And that is what the government's agenda has always been. They may not even be a paper trail of any sorts for a whistleblower to release on WL to begin with, in fact I'm willing to bet everything is in encrypted computer files and storage vaults. Whether it's area 51, wright patterson, etc.

Here's hoping that WL proves me wrong regardless...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

Julian Assange:

We may be taking what he said out of context.

I'm not sure he's saying that UFO believers/enthusiasts are weidos - but that he's had some weird people contact him with hoax/BS unverifiable crap in an attempt to say they have proof of ET/UFO.

Like he said - the info WL releases has to satisfy specific publishing rules and has to be authentic government information/documents. And that's why I don't think we are magically going to see a government document or paper trail that tells us what we are all waiting to here about the reality of the situation. It's too valuable and certainly highly guarded and compartmentalized for some whistleblower to acquire.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I figure there might be references to Canadas' Ministry of Defense or Japan's executive officers publically talking abou the UFOs or mentioning them.
It's state dept cables, that's all, and they aren't high level, but there might be some new info.

I suspect it will be like "Canada's defense minister believes in UFOs and may ask during your upcoming visit, so be prepared to deflect questions of that nature. He has went public in the past and talked to the media about his beliefs as if they were fact."

that's the sort of thing I envision. I don't expect much - but, how the information is presented and the details may very well say something of use.

Most of these cables are not even labeled 'secret.'

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I would love to think that it is going to be a life-changing documentary type, such as we have been in contact with many species around the universe for a very long time and/or we are in the middle of galatic civil war. But logically speaking if he had any of those type of document, he would be forced to kick-the-bucket long ago without anyone knowing about.

My take on this is that what he has right now are sighting reports that documented by the authority.....just like the releases from the UK not long ago.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
While I didn't appreciate Julian's disdain for UFO believers, this interview definitely shows that Assange will release more than 1 cable mentioning UFOs.

Great find.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join