It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak Cablegate of UFOS!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I think there is a danger here of people getting their hopes up. There is not going to be an 'disclosure' type stuff coming out of this. Anything of that nature would be higher than the classification of any of the stuff in cable-gate files.

Thats not to say the 'ufo mentions' he alludes to might not be interesting in their own right.

An unedited document showing government officials discussing a recent UFO case and taking it seriously is probably as much as can be expected. Thats not much, but it would show the public state position on the issue is not the private state position on the issue.

Thats useful when dealing with an issue suppressed by ridicule.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
How long until the UFO info is released? I know we're only at the beginning of these the wikileak cables coming out, but it's my understanding that somewhere Assange had said something like 'we've saved the best for last...'

Interesting.

I dont think thats the best he has to offer... I think the UFO reports are a side issue to him. He never seemed to put a lot of importance on them, nor does he have a lot of thought for the UFO communtity...

No my thinks the best is something different....

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by indigo21
Wikileaks documents are purported to be released without intention. It is meaningful.

Purported... being the key word

Gary McKinnon? Hero?
Sorry but he got nothing. I bet the Wikileaks UFO docs will reveal chatter between the embassies on what they should do with him.

As to the 'intentional' release of those older documents. Don't you see how silly that statement is? All the years people were screaming for the government to release the UFO documents, now when they do it's no big deal
Sure they are saving 'the good stuff' but the point is they have acknowledged that it is real... and I bet very few even LOOKED at them, because the Iran incident is a really GOOD one

Ya wanna find out about those 'non-terrestrial officers'? Read my Naval Space Command thread
Even gave you names like RICHARD H. TRULY. He was one of the first secret astronaut corp, became director of NASA, Vice Admiral in the NAVY and was the first commander of the Naval Space Command.

To bad Gary was to doped up (his own admission) to remember screen capture or internet temp cache or we might have had more names and a picture of one of the NAVY space cruisers

Ah well we shall see if Wikileaks has anything useful

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
@Zorgon

Ah sounds nice man! Never expected less from you

Back to topic, Julian Assange does he himself passes documents that need to be published?

Is there even something like, any documents not approved, they are moved to some place accessible for public but is flagged no comments or so?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1993
Is there even something like, any documents not approved, they are moved to some place accessible for public but is flagged no comments or so?

Very good question... considering there are 250,000 documents and we are getting only a small trickle there must be screening of some sort. With an agenda? Unknown.. but the first ones were sure unfriendly toward Iran...

But on the other hand just dumping that many doc on us would be chaos and no one would read em anyway.. well a few maybe... the ones that actually follow links in posts might look em over.

I have about 6,000 PDF's from good government and .mil sites myself in my 'to be sorted' bin... it's taking me forever just to catalog those. I can't even imagine how long it would take for 250,000

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I find it more interesting what Julian Assange didn't say.

Mr Assange,
have there ever been documents forwarded to you which deal with the
topic of UFOs or extraterrestrials?

Please notice that the question maker asks about UFO (meaning Unidentified Flying Objects) and Extraterrestrials.
UFO's and Extraterrestrials= NOT SAME

Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant. However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules.
1) that the documents not be self-authored;
2) that they be original.
However, it is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs

Now, if you read carefully please notice that Assange doesn't say anything about extraterrestrials. He just said that there are documents concerning Unidentified flying objects. He completely omitted extraterrestrial question. Also he says that there have been many fakes sent by normal people, and these normal documents have not satisfied their publishing rules. That does not rule out that he may have something credible, which wikileaks won't publish yet.

edit on 5-12-2010 by SpeDeZo because: Fixed

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I merely meant Ufo subject matter covered up by the US administration e.g two members of staff talking about an old cover up and admitting as such...(all American).
As for China and Russia, regarding openness there are a lot of UFO cases released to the public from these two countries, even as far as actual recovery...........Unlike their western counterparts who still rely on deniability e.g Roswell to name the most obvious...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

It's probably going to be more like oh yeah there was a report of a UFO seen by so and so. Besides most of these things are Confidential/Secret and those are not hard to get when you work with sensitive stuff ( military, fed, etc). The TS ones with UFOs should be more interesting but probably won't say anything other than mentioning that some new type of radar detected it and then nothing else.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

Yes there is no mention to Ets made by Assenge. That does not mean they dont contain such information.
I kinda doubt it, but hope so...

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gsup1

I must concur with you on this matter it will more than likely be as trivial as is most of the cables released so far.......So far I have not been shocked, just confirming what I already knew...e.g US, UK relations and the US Governments appreciation (lack of) for the sacrifices made by UK soldier lives .........I'm lost for words as anger would distort them......off topic sorry ......But so far nothing released is mind blowing....Lets just hope they are more than we expect.

edit on 5-12-2010 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Unlike their western counterparts who still rely on deniability e.g Roswell to name the most obvious...

Oh yeah Roswell over 50 years ago and still no answer. Methinks we will all be dead and buried before they release that one...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Some time ago (years?) there was a major discussion concerning documents compiled by our own ATS "Overlords" which outlined, to an extent, the US government's involvment with UFO-related phenomena.

The conclusion(s) reached by our intrepid trio, although more by deduction and implication than by "hard" evidence, where supposedly quite shocking.

I wonder if any of the Wikileaks documentation that might be made available will serve to augment, or furhter substantiate, the documents reviewed by our own team?

The implications could be quite "Earthshaking".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

The conclusion(s) reached by our intrepid trio, although more by deduction and implication than by "hard" evidence, where supposedly quite shocking.

Care to lead me on tracks about it?...would be quite interesting to read their conclusion and files on which they base they opinion.

As to Extraterrestrials documents, I don't think they are in cablegate, he might have them but he doesn't want to publish them yet or is uncertain about quality.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

The documednts were originally gathered by Sgt. Clifford Stone over a period of years. The ATS team visited Sgt Stone in Arizona, reviewed all the documents collected, and noted that, when taken together, several of the documents pointed to a clear and shocking conclusion.

But to my knowledge, the actual documents in question, and how they relate to each other and/or the conclusions derived from them were never published...lack of funding, perhaps?

It was a rather prickly issue at the time, and the owners my feel hesitant at the issue being revived at this time.

Nevertheless, I thought it might be interesting to submit the possibility of a "cross-indexing" verification, should the leaked cables actually mention high level UFO discussions.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join