It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileak Cablegate of UFOS!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
We already have government documents that make references to UFOs. Everybody knows that there are objects in the sky that are sometimes unidentifiable. It's not a big deal at all.

It's completely meaningless.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Remember Gary McKinnon, the UK hacker that entered US milittary computers and discovered files related to advanced spacecraft technology, from ET origin.

He is even a bigger hero than Julian Assange.

www.wired.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

I think there will be more hackers inspired by these two.

Read quote from an interview with Gary McKinnon, below:

McKinnon: I knew that governments suppressed antigravity, UFO-related technologies, free energy or what they call zero-point energy. This should not be kept hidden from the public when pensioners can't pay their fuel bills.

WN: Did you find anything in your search for evidence of UFOs?
McKinnon: Certainly did. There is The Disclosure Project. This is a book with 400 testimonials from everyone from air traffic controllers to those responsible for launching nuclear missiles. Very credible witnesses. They talk about reverse-(engineered) technology taken from captured or destroyed alien craft.

WN: Like the Roswell incident of 1947?
McKinnon: I assume that was the first and assume there have been others. These relied-upon people have given solid evidence.

WN: What sort of evidence?
Read More www.wired.com...

edit on 4-12-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What ever remains to be released is very important in fact its his Insurance Policy.............what would be so important?......Pertaining UFO information?....who knows.......What ever is left within the cables is very important.
I can say that it will be all American as they are the only Government with something to hide. It seems Russia and China have been quite transparent about their UFO discoveries..............Lets hope they're good.

edit on 4-12-2010 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This will be an important piece of information either way. Assange Is gonna open a never ending can of worms regarding alot of conspiracy theories. Someone needed to snap people out of the slumber. He is playing a game with world gov'ts by slowly releasing everything as much as he can to make the people's mouths water and the govts foreheads sweat. He has them by the balls and is enjoying what time he has left. If you are gonna go down waking the world and being a people's champion, you are gonna try to enjoy it, right? Once he goes, whatever he has left up his sleeves will be published to the world, an object in motion stays in motion, and the momentum is well under way. Lets hope that the inertia is enough to break through many walls along its path.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Now that to me is a little gem and worthy of report. It to some extent is an admitance of UFO activity. It will be intersting to see the governments stance and attitude towards this. It also refers to parrts of the cablegate so thee must adleast be several reports..

So he thinks we are WEIRDOS eh:

Better be something good... at least the NSA released document s have some good material and is official acknowledgement that governments do indeed keep UFO records

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
I figure there might be references to Canadas' Ministry of Defense or Japan's executive officers publically talking abou the UFOs or mentioning them.
It's state dept cables, that's all, and they aren't high level, but there might be some new info.

I suspect it will be like "Canada's defense minister believes in UFOs and may ask during your upcoming visit, so be prepared to deflect questions of that nature. He has went public in the past and talked to the media about his beliefs as if they were fact."

that's the sort of thing I envision. I don't expect much - but, how the information is presented and the details may very well say something of use.

Most of these cables are not even labeled 'secret.'

This is exactly it most people here have got him out of context. Hes just saying the weirdos have sen him stuff.... However hes got things from reputable sources to leak!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte
We already have government documents that make references to UFOs. Everybody knows that there are objects in the sky that are sometimes unidentifiable. It's not a big deal at all.

I agree... unless its something really hot... but his attitude indicates we are weirdos and I don't expect much

As to real government releases... Lots of official files here from many governments. The UK ones were free for the first year but now they want 3.50 pounds each

Disclosure NSA Style
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
I can say that it will be all American as they are the only Government with something to hide. It seems Russia and China have been quite transparent about their UFO discoveries.........

I hope this is sarcasm, if not....keep dreaming. Every government has tons of stuff hidden, much of it for very good reasons. And you really think Russia and China are transparent? I, uhm, really don't have an answer for that one,,,,,except maybe, hahahaha........

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This 'Wikileaks' has been getting a lot of screen time on tv, I now have fully faith in what they are doing is really in our benefit!
Julian Assange won't die easily, I am sure he has some crazy terrific stuff inside his 'Insurance'.

Just let's all follow the count-down of the cover up getting blown!

I think all these years researching this stuff, I had and will is 2 times, where I had and going to have my best day.

First is Gary Mckinnon's doing, he is a hero.

If his bail can be done with money, I will pitch in all my savings and we all other from ufo communities could do the same!
Gary Mckinnon the ufo hacker, he found that there was Anti-Gravity technology, reverse-engineered!
Also "NON-TERRESTRIAL OFFICERS"! Why in the hell did they have to use "NON". ther must be then Extra or so terrestrial too!

Second is the day when Julian himself, on Wikileaks releases it!!! Regarding ufo a full DISCLOSURE!

Nothing peaks interest of a guy who longed for this stuff for so long.

also sorry for being off topic, but Zorgon and the OP guy I want to say thanks to you guys for all the content that is keeping me going.
edit on 4-12-2010 by B1993 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I was going to start this thread late last night but you beat me to it. I saw this on the MSNBC site.
I guess we'll see whats really up ten with UFO's unless THEY....get to him first.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
I hope this is sarcasm, if not....keep dreaming. Every government has tons of stuff hidden, much of it for very good reasons. And you really think Russia and China are transparent? I, uhm, really don't have an answer for that one,,,,,except maybe, hahahaha........

What concerns China it is really true, l know this sounds kinda weird but for some strange reason they are transparent about UFO incidents. They even show them on the evening news reports, not kidding.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on 4-12-2010 by indigo21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2010 by indigo21 because: intended deletion

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riposte

To those downgrading the significance of this by referring to documents already released, those documents were released intentionally. Wikileaks documents are purported to be released without intention. It is meaningful.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

If you or I went public and called for the assasination of anyone, more than likely we would be charged with inciting a murder or something to that effect, so why should Flanagan get away with it? I'm no fan of Assange, I just think it's time politicians should be held accountable for their actions just as we are.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ok, I guess I will be the first one to throw this bone out there. Anyone else notice 2 other news releases on November 29th?

1) NASA announced they wanted to hold a press conference about a discovery that would impact the search for extraterrestrial life

2) Dr Ala Shaheen, head of the Cairo University Archeology Department, admitted that there is an object inside of the Pyramids that is not of earthly origin.

Seems they want to be caught telling the truth rather than lying to me.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I doubt it is going to be big stuff, but any info from the government that has not been doctored about UFOs will be postive,,,

kx

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
How long until the UFO info is released? I know we're only at the beginning of these the wikileak cables coming out, but it's my understanding that somewhere Assange had said something like 'we've saved the best for last...'

Interesting.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was wondering if wikileaks had acquired any information on UFO phenomena....

If and when anything of the sort is released, I will definately be taking a look. Apparently whatever it is isn't that important, or it would have been released by now. That, or Mr.Assange isn't too interested in the topic.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I would love to believe there is something still hidden in the cable release, or even something in the insurance file that pertains, at the least, to hidden technologies and maybe even some sort of reference to ufo's. However, even if there is.. we have to ask ourselves.. "what will this change?". the evidence for a great deal of it, especially in the area of hidden advanced technologies, is there for anyone to see. and this does nothing to alleviate even the simplest of arguments to the contrary. If people really wanted to know the truth all they would have to do is take the time to do some research on their own. Instead.. we rely on the research and/or claims of others to argue this point. People can always be discredited.. kill the messenger kill the message. What are we really doing ? What can we really do ? People will believe what they wish. Unfortunately most people dont have the room in their ego to allow for even the possibility that we are just one small species, still going through the growing pains of sentience, in an ever growing realm of sentience and life. It's going to take alot more than a few documents or even the expert testimony of the best and brightest.. to wake up our species to the fact that.. we are just not that big or important in the greater picture. The human is truely still a sad thing.
edit on 5-12-2010 by akira131 because: left out thoughts

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
What ever remains to be released is very important in fact its his Insurance Policy.............what would be so important?......Pertaining UFO information?....who knows.......What ever is left within the cables is very important.
I can say that it will be all American as they are the only Government with something to hide. It seems Russia and China have been quite transparent about their UFO discoveries..............Lets hope they're good.

edit on 4-12-2010 by DreamerOracle because: errors

Im not sure if it will all be all American. If it was all American, what would stop the Chinesse or Russians taking him out...

kx

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join