It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow...Came across an INCREDIBLE & haunting video speech by Charlie Chaplin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Nice video could of been satan himself speaking.

Sounds like a free masons speech.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hitler was a Rothschild, and he borrowed a major portion for his 'war' from the International Bankers ie Warburgs, Rothschilds, Schiffs, etc.

So at first, the xionists were part of the grand plan of good ole fashioned war profiteering!

Hitler was also a huge xionist himself, having offered the chozen a chance to leave germany before the war.

and let us not forget, the chozen started the war, by 'declaring' war on Hitler.

the sorry part of it all, is about 30-50 people 'decided' it was time for war, and 100 million people died. 30 million russians, 20 million chinese, millions of europeans and americans, all dead because a handful of people decided to make some money.

this is the most disgusting point of world war 2, it was all fought for money.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
inspiring indeed.

just imagine if people actually listened to what he said and fulfilled his proclamation.

greed is what makes the gears turn within this world today, corrupt filthy liars

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
yes, just imagine what kind of wonderful world we would be living in right now if we had only listened to the great Fooey!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
S&F DD~!! WOW>. of all the movies I've seen, I had NO idea Charlie Chaplin said this~! WoW... and to quote Luke 17~!!! I couldn't have preached it better myself~!!! Seriously DD, you really out did yourself.

What's interesting is, to ask ourselves a question. "what really is 'Anti-Christ'? If you look at what Jesus said about what his mission really was... (my paraphrase) "my mission and entire reason for coming is this in a nutshell...I've come to GIVE life and even more abundantly BUT, the evil one, Satan, his entire mission is to only to KILL, STEAL, and DESTROY. It is his mission to kill ALL human LIFE, born or unborn; to STEAL, that which is NOT rightly his, to suppress ALL that rightly belongs to us, our Constitution, Bill of RIGHTS, the right to own land and destroy every shred of evidence of freedom to live in abundance.

The opposite is also true, attributes of kindness, sharing even it hurts sometimes, helping your fellow human, regardless of color, status, rich or poor, speaking the truth, being merciful, but also executing Justice when you have it in your power to do so and not turn a blind eye and most of all respect other opinions, decisions, agree to disagree and leave it at that and go have lunch with them afterwords!

When Charlie Chaplin quoted Luke 17, he realized that the TRUTH is inside us. All we have to do is LISTEN to the truth that WE know and follow it. My 17 yr daughter just saw this clip for the first time and she even said.. "wow.. that sure is the truth~!" How can she tell that is the truth if she never heard it before? Interesting isn't.

So, I've said all that to say this; whenever you see death, murder, lies, war, hatred, violence, racism, greed and meanness . Those are attributes of a being which hates Human-kind with every fiber of his being and will twist it to make it 'look like' it's OK and will rationalize in the minds of those willing to play along. When you see humans acting out that depict those evil qualities, it's because they've accepted the lie that human life is worth taking, suppressing & destroying for the 'greater good'.

Anti-Christ = Anti-human plain and simple, evil breeds evil, and the ONLY way to overcome evil, is with good. Remember, it's ARK=Acts of Random Kindness.

call me a do-gooder' sure.. i don't mind in the light of loving my fellow human being, even those that would call such.
it takes guts to step up to the truth even more guts to follow through.

There are those that would read this and KNOW what i'm talking about, you KNOW it's the truth, it's to you I say, TURN around, stop, and start doing one small act of kindness, even if it's that someone that rather not give you the time of day. Showing Mercy to someone will return Mercy.

I have to do it EVERY SINGLE DAY in my house, why? Because I believe that one day, being kind to someone that is unkind, will one day sink in and change his view of a sorrowful world with no hope for a future & perhaps will spread like a virus to others and make his world a lot better being kind and respectful, to truly live like a human, the way we were meant to live.

Thx DD~! Love ya man!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well, the speech was mainly about the war and Nazism.

But sure, it relates to today as well.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Absolutely magnificent! Bravo, Bravo! I thought he only did the silent type, but this performance is just wonderful. I give the poster 2
on this post. Isn't it kind of ironic: Charlie Chaplain doing an audible version of just what in the heck is going on today? He is pretty much spot on in this speech. I also note that he draws several parallels to our timeline in history. Ah hell, he must have had a vision for Nostradamas at some point in his life.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Good thread OP..
In that old time traveler in CC film thread I posted this speech.
I was trying to correlate perhaps a hidden message to search more of his films and came across it and
posted it verbatim and audio/visual. A very frightening speech that speaks volumes to what is happening during our times. Coincidence?....

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing that, it's just too bad that's not the way things are going. Quite the opposite really..
Yes his voice was beautiful..

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Powerful performance, great speech.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
One of the most powerful and eloquent speeches I have ever seen. I just hope and pray that we can not just sit around and talk about it. We need a change. We need real peace and we need to stop talking about it. There is no reason on God's earth should be hungry or given poor health care that is outdated and underfunded. Perhaps, if we stopped making weapons we could start finding cures.

str and flgd

excellen

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
A truly inspiring speech....Using his art to carry his thoughts of the worlds dilemma at the time, having lived through the first world war his emotions were relevant.

Their goal is money, power and war, materialism..... fleeting moments.

The true goal is Ascension.....the method a learned life.
S+F no more, no less, thank you for posting it.........

edit on 3-12-2010 by DreamerOracle because: editing

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Adolf Hitler
Born 20 April 1889

Charles Spencer Chaplin
Born 16 April 1889

His smile is the most pretty smile I ever seen.. He was absolutely genius, and his smile and his eyes is so sincere .. I am so sad , I couldn't live in the same time like he ... I love his quotations .. he inspired me to stand a better person and be more kind to my family, friends and to people around me.. Thank you Charlie, you changed my life and your beautiful soul changed my heart

edit on 3-12-2010 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

You know, as soon as I heard that I thought about the "time traveler" thing.
What if Chaplin had seen the future first hand....?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
A fellow by the name of Dan Reed who put out a couple of terrific albums you may never have heard of put this piece to song. Here's the video, I find it all quite inspirational...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Apparently, when Franklin D Roosevelt was speaking with Winston Churchill, he asked Churchill "what shall we call this war?" to which Churchill replied without missing a beat "THE UNNECESSARY WAR!"

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thank You it is nice to have some postive stuff put out there...

kx

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

That was amazing. Is this real? That guy almost sounds like Robin Williams, so I'm kind of skeptical. If it is real, then he Chaplin saw this coming from a LONG time ago. Perhaps, he saw it in his times and somehow it was thwarted only to be re-incarnated in our time. I will have to read up on our history.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is one video I did not know was out there.
Thanks for posting the wonderful and inspiring video.
Stared and flagged.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The bulk of the posts on this thread reveal to me that we are starting to get our wings, beginning to understand, to be encouraged, and to start grasping the truth, that there is something infinitely better that is possible, however difficult ot realize. I've grown very tired of all the complaining and the negativity, the apathy and cynicism. It looks to me like we are beginning to make a start, however big or small, however fast or slow, and that's heartwarming. Let all the naysayers simply get out of the way, if all they can do is complain about what is not possible, what's becoming "our lot in life" while the rest of us start imagining what IS possible, and then setting to work to bring that about, even through small acts of kindness, or longer term plans, say for some high school kid now who sees how important it will be for him to some day run for office. We'll get there yet. Chaplin understood this, and in spite of the fact that it hasn't yet come to pass, so must we. Take heart! All is not lost.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join