It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange captured (Update: Swedish website incorrectly declares)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Assage and Soros work for TPTB!

What we should all be asking is this: WHY was it allowed to leak out..if not for the fact that it was all supposed to be leaked out in the exact manner and fashion that it did!

"nothing in life is an accident, therefor is something happened you can bet it was planned"

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

The claimed he was being arrested for rape and now they want him to turn in hackers? This is crazy. Isn't there a country out there that will take this guy in without prosecuting him. The reporter who released the pentagon papers isn't in jail. So, I don't understand what their argument is for holding him.

Manning leaked the documents. He only published something that was already out there.
edit on 3-12-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Now that he is captured, the Password to the Insurance file will soon be released, and soon the end of corruption.

Just saying it might be a good time to download that file.

800 of the Wikileaks employee's out there just need to send out the password to any one member, and bam, all the corrupt will have to hide in caves.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Even if this is true he has thousands of workers who will comply to his demands, such as the continuation of cable releases and people who will work for him, while hes in jail. Tho I'm sure he posted bond at the same time of being arrested. LOL.. If anything this is just a political stunt to get the MSM to broadcast his name and his association's. Nothing more then an attempt to get more people into the world of Wikileak's.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
This just hit the news about 1/2 hour ago.

WikiLeaks founder 'sends out 100,000 copies of secret files as insurance'

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has revealed that he has sent out 100,000 encrypted versions of secret files in case anything happens to him.

Assange acknowledged there had been death threats against him and his colleagues because of the damaging leaks. He told for the first time of the insurance policy he had put in place to ensure that his whistleblowing website will not be silenced, whatever drastic steps may be taken by his enemies.
sify.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

While eveyone is busy trying to rationalize why this conversation shouldn't be taking place, I still have some questions about why a government web site would allow the rumor to to continue based upon the verbiage they chose to use, rather than simply edit the official words to reflect more accurately that he is 'wanted' not 'detained'

By the way... as the word 'BLOG' doesn't appear in the OPs original citation (or anywhere on the website that I could find) it was a judgement call on my part to allow it to stand. I felt that the conversation about this rumor was more important than the joy of the debunkers' beloved HOAX bin. I suppose the witch-hunt is the irony of 'instant karma.'

Putting a 'rumour' out there would be a good way to gauge public opinion. It indicates that international authorities are nervous about something and want to test the public response to any arrest, extradition and charge.

Sweden's involvement is interesting. I've seen nothing of note concerning US/Sweden diplomatic relations but I'm currently viewing this as an indicator that US is more confident of securing extradition from Sweden than UK, the asylum capital of the world.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I hope Assange is killed.. I really do not because I think he is wrong or any thing.. just want to see what is in those crypto cases he has left all over the internet.. for many people to wake it some times people have to give their lives.. or he could stop being such a wuss and just ditch the good's and watch the world burn.. its what I would do.. revolution is what we need..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiCitizenZone

Ok so your obviously 1 of the symphathizers Im refering to

If by symphathizers you mean one of those people who like open government. Yes, that's me hoss.
But good news for you China is accepting applications for social spy's, Could be a second source of income for you.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join