It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Nobility Exposed Video With Names

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
The only "crime" I'm guilty of is persistently telling everyone to not jump to conclusions just on the basis of the topic. Anyone...in any subject....who believes an accusation blindly without proof or research is a fool. I firmly believe that and stick to that position.

Everyone does it including the elites. They made humans egotistical, so how can you imagine humans doing any different.

What ever the things going on with the elites, they will never tell us as they want power to themselves and thats why secret societies have so many levels to keep secrets from the masses.

Considering the elites all believe there is no such thing as evil, and the way they act. Circumstantial evidence can suspect that they do alot of wrong doing.

The elites probably look at the universe and see its size and wonder why would they care if they do evil?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Everyone does it including the elites. They made humans egotistical, so how can you imagine humans doing any different.

I agree with your comment on human beings being egotistical. Its rare to see true humility in this day & age.

What ever the things going on with the elites, they will never tell us as they want power to themselves and thats why secret societies have so many levels to keep secrets from the masses.

There are numerous threads on ATS about "secret societies." I've yet to see ANY that show verifiable proof of some evil agenda or practice. Personally, I am a member of 3 societies - two of which are considered "secret." In all 3 cases, the agenda is very much humanitarian and/or personal spiritual evolution in nature. None are about control or doing evil, wicked deeds...

Considering the elites all believe there is no such thing as evil, and the way they act. Circumstantial evidence can suspect that they do alot of wrong doing.

Okay, so *who* are the "elites"? I started another post titled "Profile of an Illuminatus" to try to ascertain this exact thing. So far, I've had little to no concensus from posters about who or what the "elites" really are....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
About the mentioning in this thread of Thelemites, let us clarify something:

Thelema: Willpower

There are Thelemites of the White Lodge, and there are Thelemites of the Black Lodge.

Some of the Christian Gnostic Thelemites of the White Lodge are:

Aberamentho (Yeshua Ben Pandira), Matthew, Luke, Irenaeus, Hippolytus, Saint Augustine, Francois Rabelais, Dante Alighieri, Huiracocha (Arnold Krumm-Heller), and Samael Aun Weor.

Huiracocha: Sexual Magic

Huiracocha: The Only Way

The writings of Rudolf Steiner, Dion Fortune, Max Heindel, Gurdjieff, and Manly P. Hall, also very well complement the White Lodge teachings of Thelema.

There are also Buddhist Thelemites, Sufi Thelemites, Hindu Thelemites, etc.

edit on 2-1-2011 by Tamahu because: edited quote

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So, anyone manage to put a name to any of those children yet?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
So, anyone manage to put a name to any of those children yet?

Most of them....yes. Smedley found that the pictures came from Princess Stephanie's gallery and when you go to the website where you can buy prints, the individuals appear to be named.

Princess Stephanie's gallery

Just take a look....about halfway down the page under the section titled "photographs"
edit on 2-1-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Apparently, on the common pstcard picture, we are looking at one side of the castle. The perspective is from the roundabout on the driveway. This only shows one side of the Castle and leaves out the inner driveway with surrounding structures. There is another postcard picture from another perspective that shows the large tower in OP's video. Here is the image I promised:

I also found a couple of videos of people sneaking onto the castle grounds (in German unfortunately). Security is pretty heavy, they even have booby traps on the grounds.

edit on 2-1-2011 by kallisti36 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Not all of the photographs are named.

It would appear that Ms. Severine is now anywhere between her early thirties and mid-forties, based on her Facebook profile picture. Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that the photos were in an 80's baroque style, and Ms. Severine's age in her photo appears to corroborate this.

If the accusations in the OP's video are true and the unnamed subjects of the portraits were murdered, then we are unlikely to find any data online about them. Their deaths would have preceded the internet's widespread use by ten, fifteen, perhaps twenty years.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This source is concerned with supermodel Karen Mulder. She has accused Prince Albert of Monaco of raping her (presumably while under an MK Ultra trace state). Add him to the list of the accused. She was admitted to a mental hospital shortly afterward and later wrote an apology to the Prince and so we do not have any strong evidence that the accusation is true.

This same source alleges that Princess Stephanie, sister of Prince Albert of Monaco, was an MK Ultra sex kitten slave handled by Ms. Mulder's boyfriend/manager/rapist Jean Yves Le Fur. Princess Stephanie has a 12 year old child with an unidentified father. The source alleges that her and Albert's mother, Grace Kelly, was an MK Ultra sex slave as well.

A recurring theme in the MK literature is intergenerational abuse. The Sarah Palin articles at CMYKOmega's first source are especially explicit and unpleasant. The source that I have linked to has some much more unpleasant and detailed descriptions of the Cyrus family case.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

It is quite funny how you try to manipulate posts.

Now i remember why i dont pursue conversation with you.

Hi Don't Really,

Pretending to be balanced, mature and methodical, sprinkling gypsy sparkles to wedge splinters in the eyes of truth, undeserving of further benefit of doubt, I conclude with you how fruitless it is to converse with self-appointed thread sergeants, resolving to no longer fuel sterile conversations with any so bent on control of conformity.

GS

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by CPYKOmega

I have not finished reading your link, but I want to record this thought I had on your description of MKUltra levels, and on Marilyn Monroe.

The 'sex kitten' personae developed under Beta programming evokes the virgin/whore dichotomy in my mind. The kitten is an innocent and playful personality (the virgin) and is simultaneously the erotic and sensual personality (the whore). The video in your first link, "Diamonds are a Girl's Best friend," brings this to mind right at the beginning. Marilyn/Norma Jean turns down men with boxes of candies, saying "No!" in a childish whine, almost a kitten's mewl. Try to imagine her with cat ears on during the entire video and it becomes clear!

While this may seem off topic, as children the guys in white lab coats coerced us to kill a kitten they had made us become familiar with. I couldn't and my brother won't talk about it other than acknowledge as much. My conclusion is that it was to prepare us for certain "greater tasks", but on second thought it could be related to your analysis of a more symbolic nature.

GS

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36

Actually, I don't know. I will be the first to admit that I have no idea if these Elite Cabals exist or not. They wouldn't be an elite shadow cabal if they weren't enigmatic. I said that Thelema with it's power is the means and the end philosophy, would be ideal for amoral power hungry people. When I say "would be ideal" I'm saying it fits their character, but for all I know they might practice Scientology or Pastafarianism. Oh and Thelema summons Choronzon, they don't use lighters. If Choronzon happens to be real and someone summons him, I would totally support that person being burned at the stake for their negligent stupidity.

Also, you've spent much of this thread being a psuedo skeptic and attacking any conspiratorial claim made by anyone on the grounds that "they're ridiculous and could bring real harm to the officials in Belgium that allowed pedophile rings to operate under their noses". Now you're on the side of moral relativism? Just a little suspicious. Perhaps your name is reverse psychology
"Of course a CIA agent wouldn't put CIA in their name". I'm on to you

But I'm taking us off topic, give me some time and I can produce a web page showing that the differences between the aerial shot of Chateau Amerois and the post card are simply a matter of perspective.

The perspective is at issue. All it takes is using lateral perspective using Google Earth instead of the compressed overhead view of Google Map Satellite view to see that it is the same place. I didn't reply because I believe that it was a rhetorical denial without any underlying sincerity, to deviate us from granting credence to the outing of these characters, just as the die-hard clamoring for tedious multiple verifications rather than using one's head and moving more swiftly in investigating - you choose, denial, rebuttal, foot dragging or sidetracking - take your pick.

Regarding the Amoral Claims of GOOD for their Magick Practices, I was raised in that world with all its assorted mixture of MK-Ultra (which our cohort denies still exist, perhaps by virtue of a clever name change?), blood ritual sacrifice, sex magick and even some things I don't feel comfortable thinking about, much less mentioning. There's not a shred of truth to any sliver of goodness being present there, lest goodness is used for twisted ends. So I remain irremediably insensitive to such preposterous claims that Blood Rituals are positive and beneficial for the uplifting of humanity. And I'm damned entitled to be so, so very harshly that they had best not test my wrath.

GS

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
The only "crime" I'm guilty of is persistently telling everyone to not jump to conclusions just on the basis of the topic. Anyone...in any subject....who believes an accusation blindly without proof or research is a fool. I firmly believe that and stick to that position.

The elites probably look at the universe and see its size and wonder why would they care if they do evil?

Andy,

You fail to understand that that poster posts that to prevent people from DARING to conclude anything before it has been "Vetted" by their own personal authority, as architect, grand architect or mega mythical creatures as they deem their glory to deserve. Say it isn't so... my precious, oh so precious gypsy lady.

GS

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

This source is concerned with supermodel Karen Mulder. She has accused Prince Albert of Monaco of raping her (presumably while under an MK Ultra trace state). Add him to the list of the accused. She was admitted to a mental hospital shortly afterward and later wrote an apology to the Prince and so we do not have any strong evidence that the accusation is true.

This same source alleges that Princess Stephanie, sister of Prince Albert of Monaco, was an MK Ultra sex kitten slave handled by Ms. Mulder's boyfriend/manager/rapist Jean Yves Le Fur. Princess Stephanie has a 12 year old child with an unidentified father. The source alleges that her and Albert's mother, Grace Kelly, was an MK Ultra sex slave as well.

A recurring theme in the MK literature is intergenerational abuse. The Sarah Palin articles at CMYKOmega's first source are especially explicit and unpleasant. The source that I have linked to has some much more unpleasant and detailed descriptions of the Cyrus family case.

Intergenerational abuse serves multilple purposes. It is assured of creating personality dissociation because it isn't just sexual, there are acts of torture associated with it. Each parent will on different occasions rape the child, and afflict them is such ways as to cast them into a state of cataleptic shock making an alter emerge, an unconscious 'surveillance state' minding the body while the mind is elsewhere far away. From there on programming takes place, with seed patterns planted by the parents later built upon by the 'staff'. You'll forgive me for not exploring those links, suffice it to have lived it.

GS

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

edit on 3-1-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

It is good to see you return to this thread, GetSmart. I appreciate your insight into these matters - it was thanks to you that I became so interested in them.

If you were expected to kill a kitten then there may have been suicidal tendencies that they intended to implant in your subconscious. Assuming you were being prepped for a sex-kitten personality, the murder of a cat would have been an unconscious suicide. It is certainly possible that their only goal, or main goal, was to cause dissociative trauma for you.

I am curious; how did you begin recovering these memories?

DEAR CIAGYPSY:

I agree with GetSmart about skepticism in this thread. The allegations, if true, are extremely serious and deserve serious investigation. You are absolutely correct that we must not leap to conclusions and slander the good names of prominent persons. Nevertheless, we must make preliminary conclusions for the sake of progressing with the investigation. I know that you are trying to be rigorous and safe and to prevent us from saying something that we cannot take back.

I know that I, in my excitement, may make statements that appear to be accusatory in nature. I intend no accusation by them and reiterate here my basic support for monarchism as an effective, efficient and natural form of government. I have no revolutionary desire underlying my investigations, as I have come to no solid conclusion as to whether or not any corruption actually exists in the establishment. I am moving rapidly along hypothetical lines in order to pursue understanding of these mysterious accusations made by others. I hope to determine for myself whether or not they are unfounded.

I appreciate the firmness of your caution but I request that you be less aggressive and/or condescending towards others in this thread. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

GETSMART
Before you read this, please know that I do not wish to upset you. If you are uncomfortable going into greater detail, please do not read this post. Please, please please do not read this post if you are uncomfortable.

I meant no harm by my suggestion that magic can be good. I was trying to suspend judgment for the time being and dissociate myself from the uncomfortable proposition that those in power in this world are evil. I did not intend to diminish your suffering. I intended to diminish my own, so that it would be possible for me to continue investigating without becoming seriously ill. This thread and the research I have performed for it have had an almost physical effect on me and I was trying to hold back my intense revulsion.

I have a few questions for you but I do not require answers, if you do not wish to read them.

I am curious how the treatment of boys differs from the treatment of girls. Everything that I have found in my research thus far has been focused on girls.
I am curious what the mother's role is in intergenerational abuse other than acting as the "presenter." I have not found any material pertaining to abuse by anyone other than male abusers.
I am curious about what you consider unspeakable compared to human sacrifice and mutilation, but I will not press the issue.

Thank you.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SmedleyBurlap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

Interesting questions.

How are you on the verge of physical illness? Maybe that should be an indication that 'blood magic' or magick of an unethical character, results in negative and harmful ways. Maybe that should be your interpolation of your experiences.

Have you read Svali? she has alot of very interesting things to say on this subject.

I suggest you check her out.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Often in magick the liver of a person, or an animal is removed for divination.... As the liver is the "seat of the animal soul" which is a direct corrolate of the zodiac, which like preingrained human traits, is the celestial counterpart; deterministic.

I once was reading Jung and he mentioned a ritual carried out by african tribesman. They basically kidnapped a young boy, had him locked in a wooden cage installed at the edge of a lake or pond. The kid was to be soaked and living in water for 9 months. After the 9 months the kid is virtually white and resembles more a monster than a human. After this, they ritually sacrifice him and removed the parts that are to be used in the ritual.

Thats about as sick and immoral a thing i can imagine. Its unbelievably thoughtless and even thinking about the sufferring of that poor kid; to be born and suffer that way is hard to fathom. Theres also another common ritual that associates the skull with the 'unconscious' or spiritual, whereas the heart is associated with the conscious mind (understanding). So you have basically three levels - skull, -superconscious, spiritual, heart - understanding, cognition, and liver, behavioral and instinctive traits. These are all used for various purposes in ritual - and truly evil black - arts nihilistic *your type of attitude* heart of stone type people in the vatican and elsewhere probably regularly engage in this.

Also reading or hearing about something is much different than actually witnessing it. So.. maybe it would be best if he/she really did experience these things, not be forced into talking of it. I personally dont even know how getsmart has managed to maintain his sanity and sensibility even in the face of all this insanity and complete wickedness.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm going to look at Ms. Windisch-Graetz's photography for clues to Monarch programming.

LE REFLET (the Reflection)

-A young girl looks into the camera through the looking glass. This Wonderland allusion is reinforced by the girl's blonde hair and youth [an Alice-esque character], although this may be a projection on my part. Mirrors are symbolic of alter-personae and may be used to evoke specific personalities.

PRINCE AURELE DE MERODE

-Wearing a black sweater in a white room. No other colours. Black and white are associated with occult meanings in all of the MK Ultra literature that I have read.

NU (Nude)

-Red with black. Another supposed occult colour combination used in Monarch programming. Only one eye visible.

MADAME KRIS KRENN ET SA FILLE MARLIES, DIRECTEUR DE TELEVISION ORF (Mrs. Kris Krenn, director of ORF television, and her daughter Marlies)

-Note the predominance of white and black with red flowers. Note the daughter's exhausted eyes. MK Ultra literatures suggests that alliteration (Kris Krenn) is a clue to identifying constructed personalities.

PERRETTE ET LE POT AU LAIT (Milkmaid and the jug)

-White dress with floral pattern, black trim.

GAVROCHE (unidentified. Facial features resemble Countess Severine as pictured in 'Perrette.')

-Gavroche is a character from Victor Hugo's Les Miserables. Gavroche is not this character's real name; the reader is told he chooses the name for himself, but is not provided with his real name. There is a weak mirroring at play here too. Just as we do not know Gavroche's real name in the novel, we are not given his real name in the photograph.
-Gavroche is the eldest son of M. and Mme. Thernardier. Relevant to the theme of this thread, "The Thénardiers sell (or rent) their two youngest sons to a woman named Magnon." Interesting that Countess Severine is portraying a boy in this picture. The MK literature mentions that traumatized children often develop alter-personae of the opposite sex.
-Gavroche is wearing some sort of overcoat, but only over his right arm. There is a royal lion pattern on the coat. A clue to the model's royal blood?
-Black and white striped socks.

LA BELLE AU BOIS DORMANT (Sleeping Beauty)
-Disney films are used to prime children for Monarch programming. Presumably, before there was Disney, fairytales were still used for programming purposes. Note the boy's black and white clothes. Note the red and white of the bed. Note the virginal white of Sleeping Beauty. The bedsheets appear to be red, white and blue (colours of the Revolution, and possibly representing something older still).

The Countess of Paris
-Green sleeves. Green supposedly has something to do with Dr. Josef Mengele, who did pioneering work in mind control research. More obvious allusion is to the musical composition credited to Henry VIII Tudor.

REX HARRISON
-Green coat. Mirror in background. He played Henry Higgins in My Fair Lady, which was explicitly about mind control and personality creation/crafting.

SAMY MOLCHO, THE MIME
-Mimes/clowns come up periodically in the literature, possibly because of some connection to the Venetian masquerades. There is another clown later in the gallery. Note the black, white and red makeup.

(UNIDENTIFIED BLONDE BOY)
-Black and white clothing.

Her Serene Highness, Princess Stéphanie de Windisch-Graetz, autoportrait
-Mirror in the background.

PRINCESS AMORY DE MERODE

-Black dress on red sofa. One eye visible.

PHILIPPE CRUISMANS

-Black and white clothing. Green tabletop.

FILS DE MONSIEUR JACOBS (Son of Mr. Jacobs)

-Black and white clothing.

LA LISEUSE DE CARTES (Reading cards)

-Playing cards are associated with mind control in the MK literature. They evoke Alice in Wonderland to my mind. The facial features of this unnamed model seem to match the person in the next portrait.

MADEMOISELLE LIZA DEBAUCHE

-Black dress. Red, black and green painting of poppies behind her. Poppies are of course the source of the drug opium, a powerful tool for dissociation.

PULCINELLA, SERGE DALLEMAGNE

-A character of the Commedia Dell'arte. What is his relation to the child, and who is the child?

LA REINE DE NEIGES (Snow Queen)

-Black and white striped shirt. Doll is symbolic of mind control. Androgynous model unidentified.

CASSE-NOISETTE (Nutcracker)

-Unidentified child. Black and white dress. Multiple porcelain dolls strewn about.

I am tired and this has yielded few ripe fruit.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

I meant no harm by my suggestion that magic can be good. I was trying to suspend judgment for the time being and dissociate myself from the uncomfortable proposition that those in power in this world are evil. I did not intend to diminish your suffering. I intended to diminish my own, so that it would be possible for me to continue investigating without becoming seriously ill. This thread and the research I have performed for it have had an almost physical effect on me and I was trying to hold back my intense revulsion.

Hi Smedley,

Such words were not to your intent, and the quarrel was less with magic than with blindness to the contrast between good and evil. For it is what takes us beyond animate biology by our propensity to strive for one or succumb to the other. While in the absolute such may not exist, Good and Evil absent we are but dust to the Aeolian wind and mud in the clay of fate.

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlapI am curious how the treatment of boys differs from the treatment of girls. Everything that I have found in my research thus far has been focused on girls.

First, I am a 'dropout' and as such not the best source possible. However those who completed the training and went into the fold aren't very likely to bear witness, so it will have to suffice. What I know is fragmentary for two reasons, due to having evaded the group at a fairly young age and due to such memories being so destructive and painful that they aren't a place you wish to revisit.

Secondly, I am not of the aristocracy, but rather of their illegitimate bloodline offspring separately groomed as the Illuminati born of royal seed cast in the wind, yet painstakingly recombined to make stealth royals as a governing bourgeois class. Thus the Illuminati descend from a long line of royal Bastards, and are preferably Sons of a Bitch. This should serve to qualify that group, all Bastards and Sons of a Bitch who act accordingly whenever in positions of power.

I do not know how girls are treated, thankfully not having had a sister to share in that fate. Family rape by any older member in the group is used to shake a child's psychological stability and fragment their personality. I do not know if the same is done to girls. This serves to 'open windows' to a separate reality timeframe during which secret instructions are given to an alternate persona and a covert complicity is established with the raped child during the act. The victim is instructed to bury the secret and not betray. The sex act is the seal of the secret.

This is only the 'programming' aspect of such abuse, once the alter has been evoked. Insofar, it is quite similar to classic Manchurian Candidate programming by Illuminati run Intelligence Agencies, only using extreme family abuse over lengthy durations rather than modern electrochemical recourse to sleep deprivation, drugs, hypnosis and electroshocks. Therefore incestuous pedophile sexual abuse is the traditional mind control method used by the ruling Elites for a very long time which, if nothing else, better explains their messed up family relations.

I am curious what the mother's role is in intergenerational abuse other than acting as the "presenter." I have not found any material pertaining to abuse by anyone other than male abusers.

The mother uses the maternal bond to appeal to the child's love to then use the infant's body parts in orgasmic masturbation and penetration ~ apologies for the explicit content. Being reduced to a sex toy, while alternately mistreated and hurt, makes this situation unbearable sending the child reeling into a state of shock. After all, it is Your Mother, source of love and nurturing? If anything this is more effective yet in conjuring up a personality alter than all the physical hardships and privations lumped upon you toward this same end in your ordinary circumstances of daily abuse.

Writing this reply it comes to mind that perhaps it might also have something to do with Mother Goddess worship, imprinting on a young impressionable mind the overpowering character of female sexuality which dominates its young and can either give or take back one's life? But I have not researched that aspect, possibly out of a healthy averse reaction.

I am curious about what you consider unspeakable compared to human sacrifice and mutilation, but I will not press the issue.

Despite the shock of dissociative mistreatments, let us not forget we're talking about toddlers, what is worse yet is what lies beneath them. Once you have dissociated, you have attained a number of objectives of the Illuminati. First there is a command chain using alters and secret triggers. This gives the group power over your unconscious, thus extending its reach even without your knowledge or consent.

Secondly they have effectively hardened one of their members, making them all but immune to the worst of treatments and capable of enduring pretty much anything less monstrous. Your senses are numbed, something falsely attributed among youths of the dominant classes to 'being jaded' or blasé - they were rendered so, removing the genuine appreciation of anything beyond the ever further pressed extremes of sensation seeking.

The group has thus claimed victory over your soul as one becomes so shell shocked as to be impervious to any genuine manifestations of love and kindness, having been taken so far over the 'other side'. This hardens the grip of the group and the parental chain of command over the child, and they are actually closer to being puppet masters than family.

As far as what could be worse than experiencing in the flesh or as a witness horrific satanic ritual abuse and human sacrifice? You are forced into distance from the physical aspect of what goes on. Pain and anguish falls short of moving your stilled conscience, leaving only shock and horror stricken amazement. Only transpires the gauge of the depth of depravity of the souls of those so engaged. They are your loved ones, those who made you, all you know, all you are.

Worse yet than the evil of such acts are the perpetrators, harder to acknowledge and making death seem a delivery next to watching in them such pure hatred thrive and exalt its malevolent forms in a cult of sin. What is unspeakable compared to human sacrifice and mutilation is their Perfect Possession by a demonic entity, they are those beasts and are no longer remotely human. It is the dark presence right there in your own people, that essence of Evil which is worse than any of its crimes, such as to brand you as one of them lest it forge your steel to fight it to your last breath.

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join