It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM attacks Napolitano and Rivera for 9-11 comments.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Ugh, yes, let's play the "I was being vague" card. I can do that too.

By "News broadcasters" I clearly meant the station(s) that broadcast news, not the host / anchor / etc, which still makes my previous statement of "Are the news broadcasters aware of the cover-up" just as legitimate.

Now that you know my specific meaning, do you believe there is an effort within news broadcasters to derail discussion about the events and that they apparently aware of a ( or participating in ) a cover-up?

Point is, you are not taken seriously.

Why? Because I disagree with you?

Mood : Disinformative (Funny also, but I'd reword it "uninformative").

i c wut u did thar

You treat all of this like a joke.

I also treat being called a disinfo agent as a joke when the person saying it actually believes it. I'm going to get called it anyway...

because you are making a joke out of ATS

You're making a joke of the slogan "Deny Ignorance"

I admit I am off topic by griping about this

I don't think it is, this topic is about the media allegedly censoring information regarding 9/11, I asked if you believe the media is aware and or participating in said cover-up ( Which would make the supposed number of those "in" on the conspiracy even greater. ) Seems on topic to me.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Whyhi because: Government Disinformation Operative Grammar Auto-Corrector v2.007

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I do not take credit for this post, NorEaster posted it in the Wikileaks & 9/11 thread, but I thought it was so good I'd bring it over here.

Government secrecy is one ting. Corporate secrecy is quite another thing. You're an idiot if you think that our government planned and carried out the attacks of 9/11. The only government involvement was the Pentagon brass being forced to allow it to happen. Everything else was corporate security teams (Blackwater) prepping the building drops and loading the auto-pilot software in the jets that would be used, Bush/Cheney & Co getting the air corridor opened for 90 minutes (remember the Rumsfeld press announcement about the 2.3 trillion in missing defense dept money on 9/10/01 - a direct threat aimed at the Pentagon brass involved to not chicken out in the morning), and then the after-attack marketing effort (again Bush/Cheney and the newly appointed Executive Branch (appointed by the GOP-dominated Supreme Court, no less) drilling it into everyone's heads that the hit was carried out by Al Qaeda). A week later the Anthrax maillings announced to the MSM and the DNC that the 9/11 Attacks would be followed up with mass biological attacks if there was any effort launched to get to the bottom of what really happened.

It took the 9/11 families, and the Internet bloggers pressure to even get the feds to allow the 9/11 Commission to put out a disgraced report.

Then there are jokers like you who get paid (I was offered 5 bucks a post by a marketing firm) to defend the official conspiracy theory on forums like this one. As if it matters. I don't know why anyone's bothering to prove anything to the people who still haven't made up their minds yet. If the US government even goes so far as to acknowledge that there is a 9/11 Truth movement, there'll be more weaponized Anthrax blowing through subway stations, football stadiums, shopping malls and airports than we ever thought could exist. This thing's a lost cause. All anyone can do is kill the bastards that we know were involved and make it look like suicide. Y'know, the way they kill off anyone that challenges them.

So far, they've netted 2 trillions dollars, and we haven't even finished replacing the weaponry we've already destroyed in the Middle East as a result of that Post-9/11 World ad campaign. Between that, and the "oops" bank meltdown bailout, we're screwed and will probably never recover. They don't care, though. They're getting China and India prepared to take our place as the next big market for all their goods and services. We'll probably go down big in a massive biological attack anyway. No use wasting all that Anthrax. Bad for the bottomline.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I especially liked this part

Then there are jokers like you who get paid (I was offered 5 bucks a post by a marketing firm) to defend the official conspiracy theory on forums like this one.

I need work, so tell me boys, can you help me get this job?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
The media toes the line when it comes to 9/11 and other subjects it's not surprising if anything other than the approved version of events is not covered they lose access.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

"Toe" what line??

Media report the truth. (**) Clarify....what "truths" are known, and verifiable. REAL news media, anyway. Not the crap Tabloids and anonymous Internet blogs. A reputable news organization would not maintain their reputation long, if they reported spurious "opinions" couched as facts. Constantly.

SO, BIG 'if'....IF any of the most outrageous "conspiracy theories" of the "inside job" often-repeated type were ever to be uncovered (a'la Watergate), and verified/verifiable, then OF COURSE the Media would then fall all over themselves to 'scoop' each other!! They don't give a rat's behind about "toeing" the line....if they smell blood in the water, they strike at it!!

Everyone secretly covets that Pulitzer prize, just over the horizon, or from their efforts in the next big "un cover" story they write/research......
edit on 2 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

You could not be more wrong, they will not ever fall over themselves to expose this particular ritual...it is beyond clear that the threat levels of exposing this in the mainstream are extreme for many people... you can see this clearly since there has been NO interest in the mainstream to cover this story in any way.

We know that you will say this is because there is no evidence or need too,, yet this has more angles to cover than can be counted.

And yet NO coverage of ANY part of this massive conspiracy , whether its coverups or allowing to happen...or flat out participating in the event... it is ALL buried.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

All that acclaim comes from not rocking the boat.Journalism in this world is dead.No reporter wants to touch this because all of these media companies have boards of directors and stock holders to answer to.Not to mention if they raised the kind of hell Woodward and Burnstien did they would quickly find themselves out of the job.Which is why I'm surprised Andrew Napolitano and Geraldo Rivera are even talking about 911.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join