It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November is over...Baba Vanga, TWZ, Webbot all slapped down.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

WW3 May not have physically happened. But the events between the Korea's could be the spark that ignites the fire leading to WW3. Wikileaks cables that were released this month. So this could be the start of WW3.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Yes, too bad about the doom fail

Take heart - with the economy imploding and millions of peeps losing UE benefits, we'll get some good road warrior action coming our way if the niburu flyby doesn't pan out.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Well according to some people, she was using a different kind of calendar so she will be wrong if nothing happens before December 12.

But yeah she was probably wrong since all of them are all the time.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by sc00by_d00

I'm not wrong at all sc00by_c00, you are wrong. North Korea striking South Korea is an act of war. We now have until 2014 to see if Babba Vanga's prophecy is correct.

OMG seriously? you're now going to wait for 2014 to pass over? seriously man you need some help

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I wouldn't be too hasty to discount timewave zero,pay attention to the news.Timewave's tipping point was the 15th. On that date it transpired that ireland was bankrupt. Since then the contagion has spread to portugal, spain, belgium. The euro is on the brink of collapse. In another thread it is mentioned today that the U.S has to print a further 3 trillion dollars. (unsure how true this is). On the brink of war in korea, which believe could snowball into something huge. Wikileaks causing panic in world governments. It's all down hill now. Expect more in the coming weeks as the timewave dives. Our civilization has reached it's pinnacle, and now it's unravelling and collapsing. Theres no holding it back. It is the natural order of things. Regard it as dynamic systems and chaos theory, yin and yang, fractal time, Gods energy. That's whats at work here and there's NO stopping it- so go with the flow!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Scooby you need the help. You live in a dream world, your mind jumps along at warped speed. If WWIII occurs as Babba Vanga predicted, it will all be over by 2014. I'm not waiting for 2014. Get your facts straight before you keep jumping to the wrong conclusions.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

They've been at war for decades, they have a cease fire in place, never signed a treaty.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GetRadNZ
reply to post by ker2010

WW3 May not have physically happened. But the events between the Korea's could be the spark that ignites the fire leading to WW3. Wikileaks cables that were released this month. So this could be the start of WW3.

Cheers
Brady

Exactly, Baba Vanga simply predicted WW3 would start in November and judging by the wikileaks and Korea issues i belive these could certainly be the seeds

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   

".... a normal war like fashion" ???
First - Nothing about war is 'normal'. That sounded so blase. It was not 'war like'. It was a cowardly attack - a behind your back nasty punch and people died on ONE side. In war, both parties tend to know they are going to fight each other so I'm afraid I disagree that this is the war Baba Black sheep was talking about and I reckon she got it WRONG! It can happen youi know. Just look at all the 'predictions' on this website...
And I for one am thrilled that's it's wrong. Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

A normal war takes place without chemicals and nukes.

There is no proof that Babba Vanga is wrong so far, and there is no proof that I'm wrong.

Hopefully Babba Vanga is wrong, but I wouldn't count on it.
edit on 2-12-2010 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Oh RS... There is no PROOf that Baba is RIGHT either. No proof from any of us. Just opinions and points of view thus no bad call on my part thanks.
But here's the thing -
I worry that too much time is spent looking for possible impending disasters instead of living thankfully and positively in the now. Sure, we need to keep our eyes open and note news that MIGHT affect our lives but not gobble it up so voraciously that it cosumes us. It's bad for your health! Let each day take its course. Stop looking for trouble. IF the s**t does hit the fan to the degree folks are selling it, will you honestly be any better prepared? Honestly? Will any of us?
edit on 2-12-2010 by 5senses because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-12-2010 by 5senses because: more inserted

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

The Euro isnt on the brink of collapse. It is still one of the strongest currencies in the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 5senses

Of course we will be prepared. Why do you think that all of us are here on this site. If something unusual happens, then people here will be the first to report it.

I don't care what happens in the future. I live one day at a time. Every day that I wake up is a good day, especially when you get as old as I am.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Good for you! Still wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
but but but but

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Actually, the predictions said this would be the beginning of WWIII. This doesn't mean it has to be a big event. The artillery firing in Korea could've been the start. The Wikiliaks release could've been the start. Could've been anything.

Also, our calendars run on weird time that is contrary to how the universe really works. Idk if that would really affect the prediction but who knows?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Scooby you need the help. You live in a dream world, your mind jumps along at warped speed. If WWIII occurs as Babba Vanga predicted, it will all be over by 2014. I'm not waiting for 2014. Get your facts straight before you keep jumping to the wrong conclusions.

OMG you're kiddin me right? you're the one that's living in a dream world believing in this prediction which baba vagna never predicted. this prediction was made by a russian newspaper not baba vanga. you're the one that's jumping to conclusions buddy. you believe anything anyone tells you. you don't know how to practise science, rationale or skepticism do you? atleast do the research.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The problem with you scooby is that you don't realize that almost all of the known Babba Vangas predictions basically came from that one news paper. It doesn't mean that the newspaper story was wrong. The problem with your poor theory is that you can't prove that the old newspaper story was false. You are relying on some other person that stated it in their stupid blog or whatever.

Scooby, prove to all of us here on ATS that the person that wrote Babba Vangas WWIII prediction never existed is an authority on Babba Vanga's predictions. You are telling us that you are such a great authority on Babba Vangas prediction never existing, then prove it to us. Tell us the name of the person that said it was fake, then tell us what authority that particular person had in stating such a statement. Prove to us that this one particular person who no one knows, knew everything about Babba Vanga and that Babba Vanga personally told this one particular person face to face that Babba Vanga herself personally told her that she didn't make such a prediction.

Well.... we are waiting for your lame excuse that you don't know who that person is, and that they didn't even know Babba Vanga in person, and that you foolishly believed some unknown person blabbing about something they just made up to look important.

Who or what are you willing to believe now? A newspaper that reported all of those wild predictions that Babba Vanga made? Or, some unknown fool that never knew Babba Vanga? Remember, that newspaper is responsible for basically all of the knowledge of Babba Vanga's predictions that has become known to the whole English speaking and writing world.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The problem with you scooby is that you don't realize that almost all of the known Babba Vangas predictions basically came from that one news paper.

yes i do. that's old news. did you finallay just realize that? and this is my point. you knew there was no proof she made it, and yet... you are willing to stand by this prophecy. you make me laugh russian lol

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman

Originally posted by casijones
BOOYAH!
In your face fear mongerers!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR DEC 2012.
I can not wait for absolutely nothing to happen, just like this past November.

Nothing to happen? Tons is gonna happen! When else is Dec 21st 2010 gonna happen when you can make an excuse to party that day?

Touche'!
(and I assume you meant 2012 not 2010)
I was talking more along the lines of some major armageddon type shizz... but I wouldn't be against some excessive partying, just incase

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join