It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November is over...Baba Vanga, TWZ, Webbot all slapped down.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Well I hope you guys dont take anymore predictions serious and just wait for 2012 and see if anything happens

So much for the hot month of doom November was suppose to be .

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Wow you're right! I'm still alive.

I'll drop back into this thread on December 22nd 2012. See you all then.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Don't be too quick to nay say! I've still got 2 hours and 13 mintues left!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksterson

Just enough time to get in your bunker!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I'd wait another 12 days or so. Let's see what happens. 2010 isn't over yet, and besides, the calendar is off a little isn't it?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Yeah, November was the most hyped month of the year, and it was a major letdown. I'm glad we all aren't warring right now, but seeing how we're all still here makes me realize how controlled all of this really is. It could collapse tomorrow, and it could collapse 30 years from now -- it is impossible to predict.
edit on 12/1/2010 by SonicInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
BOOYAH!
In your face fear mongerers!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR DEC 2012.
I can not wait for absolutely nothing to happen, just like this past November.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It aint the calender that's off.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Yeah - I said to my girlfriend in saturday - lets just hope and pray that wednesday will rise without all-out war anywhere, and peace will won a great trophy. And today it rise...

But we have to say, honestly - that Korea, Wikileaks, Iran, Israel... Many place and situation drove us very close to edge in these tense times, but still outcomne is what matter.

I was ready for worst, but today I am very happy about this situation!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

I wouldn't jump to conclusions on Babba Vanga and her predictions being wrong. "Everyone" thought that her Kursk prediction was wrong, and then out of the blue it was exactly correct.

Babba Vanga stated that WWIII starts off as a normal war in November 2010, and then escalates to nuclear and chemical wars. As far as I can tell, there is the possibility that she is correct so far.

North Korea just bombed South Korea in November 2010 in a normal war like fashion. That could easily escalate to a nuclear and chemical war before October 2014 as Babba Vanga predicted, because North Korea has both nuclear and chemical weapons.

We shall have to wait and see what happens.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by ker2010

.... North Korea just bombed South Korea in November 2010 in a normal war like fashion...

that's not a war. that's just one country bombing another country. until s. korea hits back then you have a war. so you're still wrong. btw, this is typical behaviour of north korea. anyone could predict that the north will strike againts the south. they've been doing it for years. south knows they don't stand a chance againts them, hence why they don't strike back.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You have to remember, when Hitler invaded Poland, not everyone in the world was saying ...hey! World War 2 has started....nope it developed over time....if we see a few invasions in the next couple months, then you can easily say that it all started when North Korea attacked South Korea, South Korea returned fire on the North after the attack, last I remembered thats a war if two countries open fire on one another....but we'll see in the next coming months if it turns into a world war.... I didn't think this prediction was gonna come true either, even if she did make it, because of how much its been tossed around the internet, most likely a specific prediction like that will not come true anyways.

Also remember that its November 18th in the Calander she used so its still November in her time(she used the Julian calander its basically 13 days slower then ours). Like I said before though when Hitler invaded Poland no one in the world thought it was a world war, but guess what, now we claim that when Hitler invaded Poland it was the start of the World war, but at the time did not know the world war was on till more invasions by countries like Japan and the invasion of France by the Germans
edit on 1-12-2010 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Well, wikileaks is causing a lot of attention.

TWZ is basicly a study of cycles, at least from my understanding. So the event could have been that the information gained by wikileaks was gained in nov 14th, and then begin to spread. Now with the release of the information it is causing, and the major shift in consciousness towards it.....who knows, mybe this whole north korea, south korea thing carries some weight?

Why all of the closed mindedness, and the need to prove everyone wrong? I don't understand why you are here if your intention is to prove yourself right, rather then be objective and see what the truth is?
edit on 1-12-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
Also remember that its November 18th in the Calander she used so its still November in her time(she used the Julian calander its basically 13 days slower then ours).

it's funny how u guys always change the dates when the prediction fails or stretch it out to an extra couple of months lol you guys never learn

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
So are you saying that the Simpson's cartoon can not predict future events? Maybe if I do not flip the page on my calender it will stay November forever and one day when something does happen, I can claim that the peeps here were correct lol

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sc00by_d00

Bulgarians all used the Julian calander in her time from what I read, I'm only pointing that out. I'm not trying to stretch the prediction. I didn't think that this prediction was gonna come true for months, especially after reading her facebook it said that she didnt make the ww3 predictions to begin with.

Heres my post from back on October 4th 2010....

"Eh, from what I've found out is that supposedly a Russian newspaper made up those world war 3 prophecies, and claimed that she made them. If you read the Baba Vanga facebook page, the person representing her said she never made any world war prophecies! "

After seeing what happened in Korea a week ago though, I was shocked, because if things were to break out, technically it all began in November. Remember I'm only pointing some things out thats all i'm doing not trying to stretch a prediction or anything like that.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by casijones
BOOYAH!
In your face fear mongerers!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR DEC 2012.
I can not wait for absolutely nothing to happen, just like this past November.

Nothing to happen? Tons is gonna happen! When else is Dec 21st 2010 gonna happen when you can make an excuse to party that day?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sc00by_d00

I'm not wrong at all sc00by_c00, you are wrong. North Korea striking South Korea is an act of war. We now have until 2014 to see if Babba Vanga's prophecy is correct.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

TWZ is basicly a study of cycles, at least from my understanding. So the event could have been that the information gained by wikileaks was gained in nov 14th, and then begin to spread. Now with the release of the information it is causing, and the major shift in consciousness towards it.....who knows, mybe this whole north korea, south korea thing carries some weight?

Why all of the closed mindedness, and the need to prove everyone wrong? I don't understand why you are here if your intention is to prove yourself right, rather then be objective and see what the truth is?

So here we have it!!! Obviously theres something wrong if he shows how pitifully delusional you fantasies are and all that means to you is that he is close minded and rude for lookng at how these stupid prediction "might" be right if looked at upside down through a frosted over car windshield. This whole string of logic, or lack of, is very disturbing one question... and this kind of thinking will only bring you suffering.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

Because maybe not everyone wants to live their life thinking each day will be their last...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join