It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November is over...Baba Vanga, TWZ, Webbot all slapped down.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by casijones

Originally posted by shiman

Originally posted by casijones
BOOYAH!
In your face fear mongerers!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR DEC 2012.
I can not wait for absolutely nothing to happen, just like this past November.

Nothing to happen? Tons is gonna happen! When else is Dec 21st 2010 gonna happen when you can make an excuse to party that day?

Touche'!
(and I assume you meant 2012 not 2010)
I was talking more along the lines of some major armageddon type shizz... but I wouldn't be against some excessive partying, just incase

Yes, I mean't 2012, but hey, why not 2010 either? The major war in November didn't happen so thats cause for celebration.

In all seriousness I saw a movie on netflix the other day that gave some pretty good evidence that there is going to be some spiritual and biological evolution of life on earth and humans. Something to do with earth's "heartbeat" and natural frequncy.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
2012 will be exactly like Y2K, .......a computer glitch
No man knows the day nor the hour

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

In all seriousness I saw a movie on netflix the other day that gave some pretty good evidence that there is going to be some spiritual and biological evolution of life on earth and humans. Something to do with earth's "heartbeat" and natural frequncy.

As have I, and I would support that

It'd be about time

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Eventhough I did not read all of the posts here, I can honestly say that I'm glad that World War 3 did not happen. I'm no fan of predicted dates because none of them come true but I always keep an open mind just in case. 2010 is almost over so you never know, something could happen in this short amount of time.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I'd wait another 12 days or so. Let's see what happens. 2010 isn't over yet, and besides, the calendar is off a little isn't it?

OK, so I should have said wait till Christmas.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It aint the calender that's off.

Have you seen the televised news lately. HAHA.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

Did you even bother to read what the prophecies actually say?... You do know that the events which cause major conflicts can, and have started long before major wars started?...

From the chinese missile off the coast of California, to the latest stand off between the Koreas, and other events could be the start of the third world war. I do hope however that nothing happens, but I know differently.

Members like you should really take to heart the motto of "denying ignorance" and it means actually studying the subject you are talking about instead of just blurting out nonsense.

The Maya/Hopi prophecies DO NOT say the world will end on December 21st 2012... That is just the end of a cycle, another cycle, and other calendars of the Maya people also exist and go well beyond 2012...

The only people who claim the world will end on Dec 21st 2012 are New Agers, and those who confuse the real Maya/Hopi prophecies with New Age version of the Maya/Hopi prophecy .

The Hopi, whom are Mayans, have prophecies which say we are living at the time of tribulations and purification, their prophecies say there would be two main signs, there are many, but the main ones are the appearance of the blue/green star, also known as the Blue Katsina which would appear in the heavens and remove it's mask as it is done in their dances.

The green/blue Katsina, sakwa sohu katsina, was comet Holmes which part of it exploded, and scientists really can't understand what caused it to explode, part of its surface expanded to become the largest object in the Solar System in Oct 2007 to the point that it became larger than the Sun. It's brightness also increased half a million times in brightness.

The prophecies say that the sakwa sohu katsina would portend 7 years of suffering, and tribulations, but the worst part would occur after the red katsina, paha sohu katsina, appears in our heavens, that would be the sign to all of mankind that the worse part of the tribulation is close at hand, literally it says that those who are not prepared spiritually would become insane and even die.

The red star, paha sohu katsina is the purifier of the world.

edit on 20-12-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i agree 2012 is not end of world although i reckon something big will happen then. however for the rest of them slapped down!! in your face!

i say we make a list of false prophets and failed predictions so that we can find out which ones we should be following

cos nowdays everyone thinks they are a prohpet or something

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join