It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by ZELDAR

I quoted the points I wanted to address. In case you're not aware, large quotes are frowned upon here. Please explain how I used those quotes to alter the context of what you were saying....

I was not aware.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
You are being brainwashed by the mainstream media.
He is no threat and have a look at the Guardian - they acknowledge that these releases will not threaten lives.
Get over it; your Government just doesn't know how to secure data.
And what threat is he? The real threat is a Government collecting this data and then disseminating it automatically to so many.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Just got this breaking on CNN wanted by Interpol Assange on most wanted list.

link edition.cnn.com...
edit on 30/11/10 by eniranjanrao because: Edit correction

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

No worries, I would never try and misrepresent what somebody said to make it look like they said something else, I agree that's a cheap media trick. Also, I edited my previous post to respond to the points in your previous, edited post, lol.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Some of the most naive and immature comments regarding these leaks are to be found in this thread...

Thank god i dont live in Amerika....if steve and zeldar are sincere in their beliefs, well boys...god help you too!!

Hating you for your freedoms??

Torture is good??

The truth is bad???

Assange stole the docs???

You gotta be disinfo or plain stupid if you believe the above.....none are true buddy.

Shame, the wheels are slowly falling off the US juggernaut......the World feels for you...really it does!!

And just to highlight my age group as well....hahahahaha.

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive”

Julian Assange is one brave guy with enormous kahunas.....I salute his actions...if the US "cant handle the truth" then I suggest it starts telling the truth....

Isnt it ironic that some here cry wolf about Assanges actions yet are quiet when Amerika continually rapes the worlds resources, with all the pain and suffering inflicted on literally millions of ordinary people that that causes??

How hypocritical...do as I say, not as I do.....

And you wonder why the majority of the world has a problem with you!!

priceless.... in a dumbed down kind of way.

Either come to the party and act like a responsible citizen of this planet, or face the consequences(of which this leak is a part...)

Bravo Julian!!

Hello from Queensland!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
Thank god i dont live in Amerika....if steve and zeldar are sincere in their beliefs, well boys...god help you too!!

Yeah, because all of us Ameri"k"ans fit into one basket, huh? There are none of us on here who agree that our government (and yours) is corrupt and in the pockets of corporate interests, right? We're all the same. It seems the game works well on that side of the pond too.

Hello from Queensland!!

Home of a U.S. puppet government.
edit on 1-12-2010 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Some of the most naive and immature comments regarding these leaks are to be found in this thread...

You gotta be disinfo or plain stupid if you believe the above.....none are true buddy.

Shame, the wheels are slowly falling off the US juggernaut......the World feels for you...really it does!!

Julian Assange is one brave guy with enormous kahunas.....I salute his actions...if the US "cant handle the truth" then I suggest it starts telling the truth....

Isnt it ironic that some here cry wolf about Assanges actions yet are quiet when Amerika continually rapes the worlds resources, with all the pain and suffering inflicted on literally millions of ordinary people that that causes??

Either come to the party and act like a responsible citizen of this planet, or face the consequences(of which this leak is a part...)

Bravo Julian!!

Hello from Queensland!!

Hey man, I believe what I believe and theres no stopping that. Its my right. I guess you are speaking on behalf of the whole world, which are probably, upstanding world citizens. Right?
edit on 1-12-2010 by ZELDAR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
It looks like his days are numbered now. He's now an international fugitive wanted by INTERPOL for sex crimes.

It looks like they are about to silence this man. I think he knows his eventual fate.

Interpol Issues International Arrest Warrant For Julian Assange For "Sex Crimes"

Oh...and by the way...I think ATS's days might be numbered as well. They are now trying to censor Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
It looks like his days are numbered now. He's now an international fugitive wanted by INTERPOL for sex crimes.

Didn't see that coming.

They don't even try to be low key anymore.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

It looks like they are about to silence this man. I think he knows his eventual fate.

Interpol Issues International Arrest Warrant For Julian Assange For "Sex Crimes"

Oh...and by the way...I think ATS's days might be numbered as well. They are now trying to censor Alex Jones.

I used to go on infowars but man, that guy alex jones is just in it for the money. He took a conspiracy and ran with it. ATS isnt goin anywhere as long as it doesnt go money hungry. I hope they get ass ange

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

Ok, lets reflect on how I should feel sorry for people who kill innocent men women and children.

Are we talking about Iraq now?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

They aren't censoring Jones, they just changed his status from being "news" to "not news". Given the amount of often insane speculation he talks about in his shows, I really can't blame Google. As for Youtube, videos get disabled all the time for various reasons, you can appeal. Oh, and btw, it's not "someone" disabling the videos...it's a bot. Youtube can't just hire sweatshops full off people doing nothing all day but watch lolcat videos to look for infringement of their terms and conditions.

As for Interpol handing out an arrest warrant, it's not an arrest warrant

They served a "red notice" which basically means law enforcement should know of his whereabouts. Officially the reason for that are sexual assault charges that have priorly been dismissed. To be honest, this isn't a bad thing for him as now local police wherever he goes need to keep an eye on him...pretty nice protection against idiots who might wanna try to take him out.

Do you really think a guy like that hasn't planned for the case that he gets killed? Also, killing him would accomplish nothing...if anything, others would double their efforts to take his place. It's not as if he's the only one behind WL. We live in the age of the Internet, you can't contain information forever

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
this whole thread should be removed, why would we want to keep covering the u.s governments a## when it comes to their corruption? why let their secrets be kept secret so they can hold their 'credibility' in brainwashing more of the world into believing their bias views?

im sorry i dont find julian assange as an idiot, but rather a pioneer in free-thinking.

edit on 1-12-2010 by Cobra.EXE because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sorry 27...

I should have been more specific...

Ive read your posts round here and appreciate that there are many folk like yourself who are in tune with the world and its goings-on...
I also accept that there are many people in the States who feel the way I do about Amerika and its murderous behaviour around the world..

I apologise if I came across as putting all americans in the same pot...

That said, I stand by my statements..and zeldar, you can believe whatever you like mate, its a free world and your choice....
Amerika chooses to kill civilians by the thousands....

Amerika chooses to prioritise an Amerikan life over a Muslim life...

Amerika chooses to give pariah states billions of $$$ with which to buy armaments (from the US bazaarly with the $$$ you gave them) with which to kill civilians with...

Yet you have a problem with the choices Wikileaks has made....

Julian Assange and Wikileaks chose to release the documents....

Not the "do as I say, not as I do" tripe again??

And NO , of course I dont speak on behalf of the World....whatever gave you that idea??

No, I speak on behalf of anyone who believes AmeriCa has made its bed "foreign policy-wise" and should now lie in it....and i speak for anyone with a moral compass...something your country sadly lacks at the moment...

And your right...my country is the same as yours really...except we are subservient to you (as is the western world sadly..) which is even worse personally.

Power corrupts....Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Nice title! "needs to be silenced" and "the moron". You're quite the little keyboard tyrant making grandiose pronouncements which do nothing more than display the small mind behind them.

As others on this thread have said, Assange is a pioneer. He's your friend, exposing corruption in high places and giving us some of the transparency that should be ours automatically without needing an entity like WikiLeaks taking the lead.

The real "morons" are those in government who think they are above every law and moral tenet, untouchable, able to do anything they want to anyone anywhere they want, and commit any crime that's to their liking without any consequence of personal accountability.

Those "morons' need to be brought to their knees and reminded that they serve us, rather than the other way around.

Bravo Julian Assange. A true 21st century hero.

The U.S. government's reaction to these disclosures is as embarrassing as the material being disclosed.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Well said dubious....an example of a free-thinking AmeriCan with a fully functioning Moral Compass...

I salute you good Sir....

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Well said dubious....an example of a free-thinking AmeriCan with a fully functioning Moral Compass...

I salute you good Sir....

Look...seattle, he must be canadian

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
Nice title! "needs to be silenced" and "the moron". You're quite the little keyboard tyrant making grandiose pronouncements which do nothing more than display the small mind behind them.

As others on this thread have said, Assange is a pioneer. He's your friend, exposing corruption in high places and giving us some of the transparency that should be ours automatically without needing an entity like WikiLeaks taking the lead.

The real "morons" are those in government who think they are above every law and moral tenet, untouchable, able to do anything they want to anyone anywhere they want, and commit any crime that's to their liking without any consequence of personal accountability.

Those "morons' need to be brought to their knees and reminded that they serve us, rather than the other way around.

Bravo Julian Assange. A true 21st century hero.

The U.S. government's reaction to these disclosures is as embarrassing as the material being disclosed.

I agree completely.

This information shouldn't be hidden in the first place. If our governments are actually legit, they can stand up to a little leaked information. If a government's actions have to remain hidden to remain valid, then they are not valid.

I think the reality of the situation is that the internet has proven to be more effective than government, but it will take time before we actually catch up to that thought. That's why people like us get together and discuss issues of the day and maybe how to fix some stuff when the dust clears. Just my thoughts on it.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
He "must" be Canadian??

Really....because he disagrees with you he's Canadian??

Okaaaaay...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Hating you for your freedoms??

Torture is good??

The truth is bad???

Assange stole the docs???

Bravo Julian!!

Hello from Queensland!!

Um ... dude, your champion is a child molester.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join