It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The world and its truths belong to the people,.

Truth should never be exclusive to the governments, militaries, industries, or religions.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleNickels

apples and oranges..................

who's private info was released????????????????

illegall activity of gov't officials does not constitute releasing "private info"

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
i didnt know you were a moron for speaking the truth... quiet the opposite really.... Infact such language seems more apt to such closed minded opinions as seen above..
Its time to do thing different.... move on... changing times... you savvy?
kz

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
If he had done this with the FSB (KGB), he'd of died from radioactive poisoning a long time ago.

Sometimes I think the State Department lets Wikileaks get away with this just to pizz off heads of state Hillary doesn't like. Like some diplomat in Yemen who made a sexist remark about Hillary. Okay, let the world know what the State Department really thinks of that Yemeni diplomat.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ok. These people conspire against other countries. They lead the world in secrecy. They back-stab other countries and us - the people. If you think that it is better that way then you are m0r0n not Asange. Excuse me for harsh language - but what rights do you have to insult Julian? This could lead to widespread wars? So be it. If the war is against conspirators and "back-stabbing" people.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I know for a fact that this has been stated but if wikileaks is really all about freedom, why are we getting drip fed the info. Let it all out and let the luls roll I say.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
"drip feed" = maximum exposure

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Not aware of that piece of information, which shows how little emphasis I put on wikileaks to begin with. I won't trust wikileaks, obviously it's not safe to leak to them, the last guy is in prison. I thought you were asking about the wikileaks in general.

The last guy is in prison NOT because of Wikileaks, but because of his friend Lamo who snitched him to the FBI. So far Wikileaks has successfully protected the identity of their sources.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by allthegoodusernamestaken

Ha! I know it's out of topic, but Switzerland is a tool of the USA, btw. People get arrested and detained in Switzerland under US LAW these days! So look for a "safe haven" from the States somewhere else... like Greece, Portugal, or something. At least in these places the people know who the real enemy is.
edit on 1/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Um ... dude, your champion is a child molester.

dude, u need to investigate before spewing
ur BS.

the 2 women pressing the charges against Assange are
25 and 35 respectively. No other people are involved
so please tell me genius how the charges become
child molestation ???

This is propaganda against Assange and what u speak
is disinfo. Do ur homework

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama
Ok. These people conspire against other countries. They lead the world in secrecy. They back-stab other countries and us - the people. If you think that it is better that way then you are m0r0n not Asange. Excuse me for harsh language - but what rights do you have to insult Julian? This could lead to widespread wars? So be it. If the war is against conspirators and "back-stabbing" people.
ss

I know...

It's a typical way for sheeps, like the OP, to point the blame on those who stand up against the corruption of the "Powers That Be", while they are totally OK with things like their neighbors getting raided by cops just because they grow their own organic food... until they themselves get raided for being an ATS... but that'll be too late for them to complain, then.

Very normal, although terribly wrong, of course!

Without people like "moebiusman", how could totalitarianism be possible, anyways?
edit on 1/12/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
These are reasons why he shouldn't be silenced.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoubleNickels

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
How about your military leadership that decides they need to run military exercises in China's backyard after S. Korea fired on N. Korea to start this whole debacle to begin with.

North Korea fired on South Korea. Other way around.

Actually go reread the reports. South Korea was holding training exercises, fired two rounds near N. Korea. Then N. Korea responded. Stop reading MSM for all your info.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Big deal. Some muckety muck king from a pizzant country read about himself what everyone else already knew, but nobody in his country dared say aloud for fear of mutiliation and decapitation. Let the muckety muck king rant and rave. That's about all he can do.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer

What? Really? And you're the impeccable source of that ad hominem tidbit. Why don't the mods do something about idiotic post like that one?
edit on 12/1/2010 by dubiousone because: Correction of reference to member quoted (GeisterFahrer)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Are you suggesting that South Korea couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a shovel? Maybe it's time for war. If only to sharpen the aim.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

When people lower themselves to doing homework on the likes of Assanginia whatever his name is, that's when people should begin reevaluting their priorities for spare time.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

What? Really? And you're the imepccable source of that ad hominem tidbit. Why don't the mods do something about idiotic post like that one?

well since people just do not like to read the entire thread
but go directly to the last page to post their opinions
based upon faulty information they have read, let me
repost a tidbit from page 10 of this thread.

Originally posted by boondock-saint
did u read Assange's rebuttal to the charges?

Both incidents were consensual sex
between 2 different women at different
times. Everything between them were
absolutely fine until they found out about
each other. Then they wanted revenge
on Assange. Wonder why it took over
a month after the incidents for those women
to come forward and press charges?
And BOTH at the same time !!!!
Sounds like a lil juicy payback
for the 2-timer does it not ???
And neither woman reported to
the hospital so a rape kit could
obtain DNA evidence. It's kinda
hard to get evidence a month later
after multiple showers.
The charges are trumped and trivial
compared to Assange's agenda.
I wouldn't waste my time showing
up either for a case like that. And that's
the reason why the charges against him
were initially dropped the first time.
Now Assange is the most wanted man
in the world. Why? Because he 2-timed
2 women in the same month.
That's not a crime !!!
That's 2 notches in the pistol grip.
Look before u leap,
It pays to investigate

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What boggles the mind is what this Private Dufus was thinking when he got involved. Now he'll spend the rest of his life in Siberia somewhere. What was he thinking? Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. Give people a computer and they become dumb as stone saying and doing the stupidest of things.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hmmmmm.....the discussion has devolved to what is the meaning of consensual sex. Pretty impressive segue.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join