It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why Julian Assange needs to be silenced...the moron

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Originally posted by ZELDAR
Our freedom is based on laws we created, that others despise. All the s hit we do behind the scenes is the reason we are still free. That and the bloodshed.

I can't stand that cliche. We're not free, far from it. And we haven't been directly attacked by a tangible enemy that can threaten our alleged freedom in a long time. The recent bloodshed at the hands of our government is a terrible disgrace, and has only served to make more people hate us. Anybody who takes comfort that we have a better quality of life, while knowing countless innocents have been murdered to maintain it, is a monster. Anybody who feels that way better hope there is no such thing as karma, or a conscious higher power of any kind.

You should have read my previous posts...We are seemingly free. And by far more free than most countries. People hate us because we live good lives, and they dont, they need someone to blame.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

you are very good at deflection...........................

could you maybe answer the questions???????????????

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by StlSteve
reply to post by bloodgame

Please, what wars (all of them) did we start?

The MAIN wars.

The WAR on the people. The WAR on the US citizen. The WAR on Freedom.

The WAR on human rights. The WAR on peace.

Those are just a few.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by ZELDAR

So if everyone jumps off a bridge, you'd jump too...yeah, sure, that totally justifies it

You got that from what??? I'm not an idiot. You sound confused to me...

Well, when I said you condone torture, your reply was "everyone else does it too". I think my analogy hit the nail

Jumping off a bridge and torturing someone is way different. Maybe not in your country but here it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

and you have proof of this how??
as far as im concerned, in the age of information, this is the first time something like this has happened.
you could very well have a point, but isn't it worth a try.

you claim to love your freedom but all you rlly are is a conformist. you dont mind the government telling you how its going to be from now on. whether its full body pat-downs while entering subway trains, buses, trains etc or having your phone tapped without a warrant. as long as its for security that is... yeah, way to live free champ!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer
reply to post by ZELDAR

are you suggesting that if someone is muslim, that it would be ok for these intrusions??????????

2nd

I was assuming that you were talking of the phone taps and email spying that is going on. Which happens to be targeting mostly muslims ATM. You really like to play the fool dont you?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

Not really, they're both "bad"

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Maybe seeking help would be a good idea

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

reply to post by ZELDAR

are you suggesting that if someone is muslim, that it would be ok for these intrusions??????????

2nd

Zeldar, could you please answer this question?????????????????

I believe it would give us real insight!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
after the gulf of tonkin turned out to be a hoax
the film of the US fleeing the embassy in Saigon takes on a whole new meaning.
nabnyc.blogspot.com...

but the hollywood rambo movies made up for it

US creations
and this is admitted...
you have the shaw of Iran
Saddam
the taliban
al CIA duh
pol pot
mao

PS just realized I already basically did this list on pG three
guess steve didn't read that far in

noriega
bush funding Hitler
rummy gave NK the bomb

etc etc etc
one example would have been enough.

though it isn't the peeps fault,
the guv in the uS and its apologists don't do reality very well...
they would get lynched if they did.
edit on 30-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2010 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

me play the fool??????????????????

you really believe that only muslims are facing these intrusions?????????

link   

reply to post by ZELDAR

could you please direct me to the section of ANY of the leaked documents that support your reasoning??????????????

2nd

Dude....you should turn off your computer. Go dig a hole, and put your head in it. You are not understanding ANYTHING I have said. I am speaking of documents being leaked in F'in GENERAL

link   
WikiLeaks cables: You can't blame Israel for mistrusting Arabs, says Qatari ruler
Israel deserves credit for seeking peace in the face of resurgent Hamas and Hezbollah, Emir Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani tells U.S. senator, according to classified dispatch.

www.haaretz.com...

"The Israeli leaders need to represent the people of Israel, who themselves do not trust Arabs. The Emir said this is understandable and 'we can't blame them' because the Israelis have been 'under threat' for a long time.'

According to the document, the Emir told Kerry that the time was ripe for an Israeli-Arab peace - and that in his opinion, the best way to achieve this was for Israel to reopen negotiations with Syria via Turkish mediation.

"In Qatar's view, now is the time to reach out to Damascus. The Syrian Government can help Arab extremists make tough choices, but only if the U.S., whose involvement is essential, demonstrates to Syria early on a willingness to address the return of the Golan Heights and supports Turkey's mediation efforts between Israel and Syria," the classified cable said.
www.haaretz.com...
Syria could be weaned away from its major ally, Iran, and had only turned to the Iranians because it had "nowhere else to go," al-Khalifa said.

The Qatari Emir also told Kerry that his nation could help push Hamas towards peace. Although Qatar did not "share Hamas' ideology," it could play a valuable role as an intermediary, the Emir said.

I think J.A., just did the world a enormous favor, if this truly represents the way Arab nations feel, and I haven't seen any of them denying it, then there is a chance they can bring peace to the region and if China and Russia and America work together I see this as a plus, China could be sick of aiding NK, and perhaps after being outed as supplier of arms to Iran via NK things could change.
edit on 113030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

You should have read my previous posts...We are seemingly free. And by far more free than most countries. People hate us because we live good lives, and they dont, they need someone to blame.

I disagree, people hate us, because the governments of their countries play the same little games that ours does. Most of the governments of the world are in on the action of manipulating the populations they govern into blaming an external enemy for all the hardships they face...when in reality, the hardships are due to the top few % of the world population greedily hoarding all the wealth and resources, and using that wealth to continue to manipulate them by paying off government officials and the media to keep the fear and hate of the external, decoy enemies alive.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ZELDAR

exactly my point.......................

you are talking in general....................

devoid of facts.........

speculation............

link   

Maybe seeking help would be a good idea

Typical answer from someone who probably finds tin tin an intellectual read.

You asked a question. I gave a correct answer and because you have little neuron activity in your head you come up with something so juvenile.

Well done little steve. Non capitalized s - means i do not value you or see you as a noun. Meaning No value or usefulness.
edit on 30-11-2010 by bloodgame because: (no reason given)

link   

How many countries do we have to support before they kill us

EXACTLY! The only military force the majority of BS countries have is the American Military. Dont hate when we keep you all safe also.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mobiusmale

Good thread. It has started to expose those here with less than noble intentions. Either that or they are insane and no doubt some who post here are insane. I agree with your sentiments. Some here however would be thrilled if it caused major problems. They get their rocks off from other peoples suffering. I sometimes wonder how many are genuine Terrorists or posting from Institutions or Asylums.

I think Assange is total fake as well. He is not a Whistle Blower, he is an attention whore, nothing more. So are a couple of the posters on page one, including the Terrorist.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by ZELDAR

you are very good at deflection...........................

could you maybe answer the questions???????????????

I answered all your questions, with answers any kid could understand...Where the hell are you from? You dont seem to understand the english language.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodgame

Please, what wars (all of them) did we start?

The MAIN wars.

The WAR on the people. The WAR on the US citizen. The WAR on Freedom.

The WAR on human rights. The WAR on peace.

Those are just a few.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You are ridiculous. The war on freedom??? More like the war on communism.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join