It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kinkykoala

well i share some agreement with you on that, although i tend to think what we have are two different dimensions, abutting each other: our 3d universe and a parallel universe. we share our 3d universe with the "fallen", in that, 3d existence is inferior in every conceivable way to the other (and i have no idea if i'm right on the dimensional aspect of it, but seems to fit the data the best, as a model)
edit on 4-12-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

well i have a wacked out theory that homo sapians were not here at all, prior to 4000 BC, and that instead, what we see on earth, prior to then, are various reptilian-mammalians and amphibian-mammalians, who are similar to homo sapians but not homo sapians. homo sapians may have been here in the verrrrrrrrry distant past, but i don't think so. i think we were brought thru the gates of eden (and the gates of eden, coincide with the babel gate (that's what babel means, "gate of god" or "gate of the gods").

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

well i share some agreement with you on that, although i tend to think what we have are two different dimensions, abutting each other: our 3d universe and a parallel universe. we share our 3d universe with the "fallen", in that, 3d existence is inferior in every conceivable way to the other (and i have no idea if i'm right on the dimensional aspect of it, but seems to fit the data the best, as a model)

Extra dimensions and parallel dimension are not a hypothesis to me, I believe they exist as a simple matter of physics, if you haven't had the chance, you should watch "The Elegant Universe" it's a video on M Theory or String Theory as it's sometimes called....It simply states, that if and it is an "IF" right now, if M theory is correct (a theory of everything) then there are many more dimensions in existence than previously thought....I am not smart enough to comment on the validity of theory, but, and I preface this carefully, it sounds correct to me, all in all I believe that its an attempt to get down to the "God Particle" which forms the basis of all life in every sphere dimensionally, no matter how many there are....I can go on and on and on, but you get the general idea

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
only statue available for the ancient sumerian city of eridu, looks as if he might have originally been holding the pharonic crook and flail (that i've come to describe as the alpha and omega)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/03988f46ed432cca.jpg[/atsimg]

might be enki, afterall, he's called the great dragon in the sumerian text, "enki and the world order."

oh and here's the alpha and omega
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee1f44facfb3aa6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

yeah, years ago a physicist tried to explain string theory to me, and by explain i mean, EXPLAIN, in the minutest detail. shudder. brain went on tilt after about 2 hours of it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Aliens are here and have always been.

They have helped us and of course haven't at times they have disarmed nukes and have helped us build pyramids.

But they have also have brain washed us and have hidden and don't share their superior knowledge with us.

They are supporters of religion. Why, because religion is always trying to disprove them and keeps them where they want to be, controlling us.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakentheworld
Aliens are here and have always been.

They have helped us and of course haven't at times they have disarmed nukes and have helped us build pyramids.

But they have also have brain washed us and have hidden and don't share their superior knowledge with us.

They are supporters of religion. Why, because religion is always trying to disprove them and keeps them where they want to be, controlling us.

if you read this thread, you would see the exact opposite. religions are not trying to disprove them. religious people are not trying to disprove them. don't know who is telling you that, but they are full of fanciful dreams of rule the world and think religions rule the world. ya know how that goes. funny thing, i don't think anything human runs the world in the first place. now what'dya make of that? if it's not humans running the planet, who is? i mean, for gads sakes, read the bible. there's stuff coming down from the sky and going up the sky, in chariots of various kinds. good grief, charlie brown. quit buying the divide and conquer crap

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well i have a wacked out theory that homo sapians were not here at all, prior to 4000 BC,

That could be, but not likely. Other sources have us being here for 200,000 plus years. There was a reported DNA alteration just after we were placed here, making us less spiritual. They took away our automatic use of our chakras in an effort to control us.

We have become more physical beings because of this, which also makes us more easily controlled. We were taken over, manipulated and are now under off world control and have been for a couple of hundred thousand tears(meant years but this may be more appropriate), or so.

This is what I believe happened. It has to do with the knot on the back of your spine, disconnecting your spirituality and making you more physical. A spiritual being could never kill anything, even animals, unless it was for sustenance, for which a spiritual being would be truly grateful.

I believe the Tibetan society of Monks remember these times in their worship.

Instead, we have been turned into a world of killers, liars and cheaters. This fits right in to what I know about our captors and their agenda.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
In the last mouths there was been detected activity, some kind of energy energy coming from inside the great pyramid (the biggest one, if I remember well). I don´t know exactly were I read this, but was Camelot or giza matrix.
I think you can easily find information about this if you Google it. Until now nobody released any info about what could be happening. Bur knowing this time, one might guess...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

i haven't been able to find a single human statue prior to 4000 BC. even the ancient mother goddess statues are reptilians-mammalians or amphibian-mammalians (the most famous, was missing her head, so they concocted her a new one, and made it human. it was not originally human. it had big clawed feet, scaly skin, and sat on a throne surmounted by lizard heads). i think WE homo sapians are the ETs.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
this is how she originally looked
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/62e2cca8dfa3fc6a.jpg[/atsimg]

this is what they did to her
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/df6b5965f0cc54d5.jpg[/atsimg]

fake head. fake foot.

highly doubtful there was ever a HOMO SAPIAN goddess culture prior to 4000 BC, although there may very well have been a reptilian-mammalian or amphibian-mammalian goddess culture(s).

oh and correction: not lizard heads, but female lion heads perhaps? something like that, anyway

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

only statue available for the ancient sumerian city of eridu, looks as if he might have originally been holding the pharonic crook and flail (that i've come to describe as the alpha and omega)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/03988f46ed432cca.jpg[/atsimg]

might be enki, afterall, he's called the great dragon in the sumerian text, "enki and the world order."

oh and here's the alpha and omega
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee1f44facfb3aa6.jpg[/atsimg]

I really doubt that is actually Enki, and have done so for quite some time. Not any least, as the being is not having any headhair, which the Anunnakis indeed had.
I rather tend to believe it represents one of the following two options; A respected individual of a ancient race, perhaps the race that some claim fled undeground when the Anunnaki arrived.

Or Two; One of Enki's hybrid experiments. He was very fond of performing genetic expermiments and was very skilled in doing so, and- it seems- created many different animal-humanoid hybrids before he found THE Hybrid he was truly satisfied with, coined Man. The reason that the being is carrying a staf, might be that Enki simply liked and carred for this being, and gave it a position.

Yes, I am familiar with the more modern theory that the Ancient Gods and the Anunnaki were Reptilian, but have yet to see actual evidence of this. All I have seen, is a few figurines and a vague ancient text about "Descending Reptiles", which could just aswell reffer to the race that supposedly fled underground.

Rather, and if putting together all the descriptions of the ancient Gods, they seemed to look very much like Humans, but with some differences, such as being tall, quite whiteskinned and as very often having lightblonde or even white hair. Oh, and generally also quite attractive.

P.S. I am not going to say what the rod the being is holding really looks like.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
ain't she a doozy
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/7284dee5f8579c44.jpg[/atsimg]

that's a dragon belly if i ever saw one.

and that's no weird pattern on the lady of willendorf! it's an attempt to depict scales
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/dc6fbe2ff7f4164e.jpg[/atsimg]

what about this?
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

this?
media.abovetopsecret.com...

this?
oi.uchicago.edu...

this? (look at the baby.........)
oi.uchicago.edu...

where are the human beings?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

it even refers to him as the great dragon. the word "seraph" is used singularly of an angelic being, but did you know it also means serpent in the original language? that means the "seraphim", an entire race of angels, were serpentine. the angels (some of which are "serpents") were created before man. the earliest statues from eridu do not depict a homo sapian enki, and i think that is the correct version. the later versions where's he's depicted as having hair and looks human, i think those are fanciful babylonian and assyrian additions.

here ya go:
in the original hebrew
www.eliyah.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
how about someone goes to egypt and use those devices you see in airports to see whats inside the pyramid lol

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
moved to post above

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
how about someone goes to egypt and use those devices you see in airports to see whats inside the pyramid lol

i wondered the same thing. there's several arguments on that subject. drives me bonkers. we can now "grow" cars from plants (see the mercedes benz "biome" www.gizmag.com... ), fly to mars and do experiments on it, clone sheep, create invisibility cloaks, quantum teleportation devices, but we can't see what's inside the great pyramid? say what?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

it even refers to him as the great dragon. the word "seraph" is used singularly of an angelic being, but did you know it also means serpent in the original language? that means the "seraphim", an entire race of angels, were serpentine. the angels (some of which are "serpents") were created before man. the earliest statues from eridu do not depict a homo sapian enki, and i think that is the correct version. the later versions where's he's depicted as having hair and looks human, i think those are fanciful babylonian and assyrian additions.

Yes, I am aware of that. However, I am very doubtful that the Seraphes were actual living beings, and the same goes for the "Cherubiums". Rather, they seemed as a form of robotics or half-androids, judging by the way they often are dscribed, which do not sound as living beings at all.

Which statues depicts Enki? I know that there are ancient pre-flood statues, but I did not know that they were actually clearly explained as being him? Enki, that is.

As for the post-flood descriptions, I say they are just as valid, given that the supposed flooding happened between 11 - 13 000 years ago, and the Anunnakis stayed untill atleast 2000 B.C.,and probably later.
No reason at all to doubt that they are accurat depictions.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

both enki and enlil are referred to as dragons. just for the record. a serpent, especially in the seraph translation, is a FIERY copper (red) colored serpent. lol that, my friend, is a red dragon.

i dunno how to put it to you any gentler than that.

OH, and the statue from Eridu that i posted above, is made from terra cotta. Red. the statue was originally a nice, deep red color.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

both enki and enlil are referred to as dragons. just for the record. a serpent, especially in the seraph translation, is a FIERY copper (red) colored serpent. lol that, my friend, is a red dragon.

i dunno how to put it to you any gentler than that.

Well, "Dragon" can mean alot of things, really. For instance, the Ancient Chinese legends states that the ancient rulers that brought them their civilisation came out of the belly of a "Big metal Dragon". And, in Revelations, it is predicted that the AntiChrist will "Speak as a Dragon".

It is impossible to know if the term "Dragon" in this case actually reffers to a literally Reptoid being, if there are no explanation for exactly WHY the term Dragon is used.

I do not want to be difficult, I just want actual proof for the claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join