It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 19
228
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike
 



Something I like to ask supporters "that humans built the pyramids" is this:

If you have the knowledge RIGHT NOW on how to build a pyramid and the funding, where would your labor force come from? What would be its composition? What would be the skills requirement you would demand?

From my personal experience, people who are responsible for building our skyscrapers don't hire just anyone. They usually require someone to have some aptitude of construction and engineering.

Was every person used in the construction of the pyramids a mathemetician and engineer? If you go out with the intent of building a skyscraper, and you hire just any joe's off the street how would your skyscraper turn out and why?

I understand that you would need managers and supervisors to assist you in your construction of a skyscraper, they would have to be skilled enough to interpret your designs and instructions. The educational requirement for this nowadays is quite extensive. Because there would have been blueprints necessary...where are those records from the pyramids?




posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is interesting, I always knew the pyramids had a connection with ETs. I would have never guessed they could contain technology though, I always thought they had just helped in their creation.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by The Shrike
 



Something I like to ask supporters "that humans built the pyramids" is this:

If you have the knowledge RIGHT NOW on how to build a pyramid and the funding, where would your labor force come from? What would be its composition? What would be the skills requirement you would demand?

From my personal experience, people who are responsible for building our skyscrapers don't hire just anyone. They usually require someone to have some aptitude of construction and engineering.

Was every person used in the construction of the pyramids a mathemetician and engineer? If you go out with the intent of building a skyscraper, and you hire just any joe's off the street how would your skyscraper turn out and why?

I understand that you would need managers and supervisors to assist you in your construction of a skyscraper, they would have to be skilled enough to interpret your designs and instructions. The educational requirement for this nowadays is quite extensive. Because there would have been blueprints necessary...where are those records from the pyramids?


Good questions but the answers would be based on a basic understanding of Egyptology which I have since I've been interested in Egyptian history since the '60s. I'm NOT an expert but I have learned that there are many signs of human construction left inside the pyramids by the workers, marks on some of the stones, tools that have been found, etc. Every type of occupation that you mention was there, all under the various pharaohs' control. Workers' cemeteries have been found. Breweries have been found. Unfinished obelisks have been found. Some graphics provide clues. Blueprints necessary? Possibly only during the construction and then discarded since they were probably done on fragile papyrus.

I am not going to make any leaps from prosaic to far-out explanations.

BTW, your opening comment: "Something I like to ask supporters "that humans built the pyramids" is this:" is gratuitous (unnecessary and unwarranted) for the majority of humans support human construction and only a few, a very small percentage - my opinion, consider other than human-construction and even less think of alien intervention. If asked, the majority would possibly answer that the consideration of alien intervention is downright silly.


edit on 2-12-2010 by The Shrike because: To add a comment.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright
 



Something I like to ask supporters "that humans built the pyramids" is this:

If you have the knowledge RIGHT NOW on how to build a pyramid and the funding, where would your labor force come from? What would be its composition? What would be the skills requirement you would demand?


Why would anyone want to build a pyramid now? They're useless. What skill sets do you need? Building a pyramid requires one architect, a dozen or so logistics people (Army officers would do nicely), perhaps a hundred or so skilled artisans (sculptors, etc.) who would be free men who earned the right to live and be buried in the pyramid's shade, and thousands of slaves who actually piled the rubble up into a big mound. The flow chart itself is pyramid shaped!



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by DZAG Wright
 



Something I like to ask supporters "that humans built the pyramids" is this:

If you have the knowledge RIGHT NOW on how to build a pyramid and the funding, where would your labor force come from? What would be its composition? What would be the skills requirement you would demand?


Why would anyone want to build a pyramid now? They're useless. What skill sets do you need? Building a pyramid requires one architect, a dozen or so logistics people (Army officers would do nicely), perhaps a hundred or so skilled artisans (sculptors, etc.) who would be free men who earned the right to live and be buried in the pyramid's shade, and thousands of slaves who actually piled the rubble up into a big mound. The flow chart itself is pyramid shaped!


You also need a motive. A really really big, monumental motive.

-rrr



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut
 


I think this time you misunderstand me, im in no way saying the article is reputible (spelling) im saying the good DR. would as of this point be a reputible source and if he were to admit to making those remarks, would that not make him a credible source?

so what i was saying is that if the Dr. is a credible source and he were to admit to it, should the debunkers take his word as truth without evidence as they would have "us" do with some of there sources? (disclaimer: not all debunkers expect you to beleive whatever they provide without proof, nor do all truthers or whatever you want to call them expect you to beleive them with out proof)

that was basicly what i was getting at, and i must restate that i do not personaly beleive that source article is a good or reputable source.


thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

ps. please ignore spelling or grammer mistakes.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike


Good questions but the answers would be based on a basic understanding of Egyptology which I have since I've been interested in Egyptian history since the '60s. I'm NOT an expert but I have learned that there are many signs of human construction left inside the pyramids by the workers, marks on some of the stones, tools that have been found, etc. Every type of occupation that you mention was there, all under the various pharaohs' control. Workers' cemeteries have been found. Breweries have been found. Unfinished obelisks have been found. Some graphics provide clues. Blueprints necessary? Possibly only during the construction and then discarded since they were probably done on fragile papyrus.

I am not going to make any leaps from prosaic to far-out explanations.

BTW, your opening comment: "Something I like to ask supporters "that humans built the pyramids" is this:" is gratuitous (unnecessary and unwarranted) for the majority of humans support human construction and only a few, a very small percentage - my opinion, consider other than human-construction and even less think of alien intervention. If asked, the majority would possibly answer that the consideration of alien intervention is downright silly.


edit on 2-12-2010 by The Shrike because: To add a comment.





But would the tools discovered and indentations on the stones be proof of construction? Could they just be evidence of at the most "tampering" with a monument that was already constructed and they found?

I just don't see how the instructions and vision for such a project could be effectively communicated to the over-seerers and much less the actual workers.

If I gather ten people to help me build a house right this moment, if they don't have a understanding of construction, even with my guidance my house is going to look like crap. Unless I do everything myself!



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by DZAG Wright
 



Something I like to ask supporters "that humans built the pyramids" is this:

If you have the knowledge RIGHT NOW on how to build a pyramid and the funding, where would your labor force come from? What would be its composition? What would be the skills requirement you would demand?


Why would anyone want to build a pyramid now? They're useless. What skill sets do you need? Building a pyramid requires one architect, a dozen or so logistics people (Army officers would do nicely), perhaps a hundred or so skilled artisans (sculptors, etc.) who would be free men who earned the right to live and be buried in the pyramid's shade, and thousands of slaves who actually piled the rubble up into a big mound. The flow chart itself is pyramid shaped!





I'm showing the difficulty in such a problem by bringing the construction of a pyramid to our advanced times.

The communication between the architect and logistical personnel and sculptors would have to be remarkable! I'm not an expert on Egyptian civilization, but the citizens of Egypt must have been a VERY educated peoples. They would have been so educated that they would have been building automobiles, light bulbs and everything else people of our time could.

I don't see it.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven
 

I don't know if any other members encountered this problem; but when I clicked on the link "Full Article Here", this is the message that I received:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /component/content/article/1-latest-news/1327-egyptian-archaeologist-admits-that-pyramids-contain-ufo-technology on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Can anyone explain what this is all about?



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven
 


Anyone who actually thought the Ancient Egyptians build those massive structures themselves are fools. Of course some 'outside force' helped them.
E.T. has at least been visiting us for years. Trouble is, the powers that be want to keep it under wraps. OR, which is more likely the case: People refuse to even speculate that there may be something else 'OUT THERE'.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I am so sick of people lying all the time. The author of that article should never be read or be able to spread stuff again. Just think what it would be like if people were not always lying!



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21
 


Ah, I see what you mean now.

But consider this statement:

In the case of extraordinary claims, the burden of proof is on the one making the claim, not the other way around.

The scientific method is firmly rooted in this very point. In order to uncover the truth, the default state of any rational being should be skepticism, and this is even more importantly so in the case of extraordinary claims.

Regarding the good Doctor (I just love typing that), If you are saying that his claim should be taken as fact simply because of his background, I would disagree. Simply because someone has a college degree, and may be an authority on a great many things, does not guarantee their infallibility. If it turns out he did make these claims, we should ask how he knows this to be true. It's the only rational thing to do.

I would encourage you to take a closer look at this concept of "burden of proof", perhaps one of the most widely misunderstood logical fallacies -- I have a feeling you'll like what you find. If you do look into it, try not think of things from the debunker/non-debunker mentality that pervades ATS -- many people here (perhaps the majority these days) don't have a good handle on the concept, and this misunderstanding is very unhelpful in our collective search for truth. Instead, think of things from the point of view of a Sherlock-Holmes-like detective -- someone using solely the ever-important tools of logic to determine the facts.

More on "Burden of Proof"

Though, maybe your'e not saying that the Doctor's alleged claim should be unquestionably believed, but rather that it should hold more weight and consideration because of his background, then I would most definitely agree. And I think it's precisely because of his background that many people on this thread are so interested in finding out if he actually made the statement. Because if he did, that's a pretty big deal.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by naraku
This is interesting, I always knew the pyramids had a connection with ETs.


How do you know this? I -- along with many millions of other people -- would be very interested in seeing the evidence.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ah the truth about the Pyramids and the Pharoas is simple. Pharoas (elites) convinced the people (masses/sheep) that they were GODS to rule them and enslave them. In order to do that they used magic as is illustrated in the case of Moses vs the magicians where they convinced the people that their staffs turned into snakes (they did that by putting mercury inside metal pipes, when thrown onto the hot desert floor, mercury caused the metal to bend and wiggle, imitating a snake).
Now this is happening again. The Masons (elites) will convince the people (masses/sheep) that they are aliens/Gods etc using whatever advanced technology they have that we dont know about in order to enslave the people. This is why you see the Pyramid on the dollar bill. The elites now will follow the elites from Egypt and pull the same trick.
Thats where the alien theory is born and people start to believe in it already. Same old tricks yet you still fall for it.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven
 


This Trumps the NASA announcement today by miles. So I find it curious that there is so little info on this yet thanks to NASA everyones new favorite elements are Phosphorus and Arsenic. Im pretty sure more then one person at that conference would be shouting at the top of their lungs about this. Yet there is nothing to be found so far. Whether you buy into it or not, skeptic or believer, you would be talking about those statements.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven
First, I apologize for not getting a second detailed recap on the remaining pages. I've been in meetings all day, and have another to attend in a bit, so it will have to wait until tomorrow. But if everyone is still interested in having me compile the rest of the information, I'll still do the work.

And thanks a bunch to Mblahnikluver! I'd want you on my team any day, no matter if we ended up at a dead end or not.
We should start an investigative team and tackle stuff like this in the future! Thanks for making the phone calls. I would have offered myself, but I don't live in the U.S., and foreign calls from where I live are outrageous. I really appreciate what you've done, since emails have gotten us nowhere...yet. I'll be checking my inbox again in a bit, but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, just to get things back on track....this thread was NOT about "who" constructed the pyramids. I've seen some pretty slanderous posts regarding that, and that's not what this is about. This is about a Doctor (who exists), who was a conference (which actually took place), and was quoted as allegedly stating that the pyramids contain UFO technology. The quote is what we're trying to prove or disprove, even though the source came from a known hoaxer. Because all the other items have been proven, the hope is there that this questioning did take place....two out of three ain't bad!


O.k. The source comes from a KNOWN hoaxer. Check.
The Doctor is real, the conference took place.
All this tell me is.. That the conference took place with the Dr. And that more than likely, someone(the hoaxer) took his words out of context, or completely made them up imho(is a known hoaxer)


I'll be looking forward to seeing if there are any e-mail replies. I might send some myself, perhaps the more the better.
edit on 2-12-2010 by wintercrow because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pseudonaut
 


i agree that proof should be given, before anything is decided, my original statements was more of an indightment of the hypocracy of some people. these people who scream show me proof show me proof yet are unwilling or unable to do the same for what they would like you to beleive. i cannot count the number of times i have read a thread where the only "proof" a debunker would have for shooting down a claim, video or what have you is, dun dun dun occums razor, thats it nothing more than those two words and the "theory" that comes with it. the burden of proof should fall on all of us, not withstandind of wich side of the debate you fall on. (not that i recall occums razor being used in this thread as of yet)

and as far as describing sides i used that as a way to hopefully simplify the terms of my arguments. i like to beleive that we all here at ATS are seekers of truth, no matter our personal beleifs we should all be open minded and willing to learn and change our beleifes based on the facts and evedence placed before us. But with the hypocracy shown on both sides its getting harder and harder to do.


thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven
 


Funny... The Cherokee claim a spider swam to the bottom of theoceqn and brought land up...

Not sure who i should believe



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeTimez
reply to post by Gseven
 


This Trumps the NASA announcement today by miles. .


Only in a world of odd priorities



posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Off course they contain alien technology! Haven't you guys ever watched Stargate?

Seriously... I'm not a firm believer of our planet being visited by another intelligent life. If anything, I say that the archeologist found something about a culture that he doesn't understand and just pawned it off to alien technology.

I'm going to give a horrible example, but it works. Look at all those ghost hunter shows, they try to debunk everything before they call it paranormal. The archeologist couldn't call it normal, so he claims its alien.

Going back to ancient times and how everyone claims there is no way humans had the technology to build these pyramids... remember what Einstein said: I don't know how world war III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. I believe we had some super smart people back then (maybe not technologically, but in fields of architecture, design, etc.)

And I'm off



new topics

top topics



 
228
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join