It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It is just a good hoax to get press and media for the country imo.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wintercrow
It is just a good hoax to get press and media for the country imo.

At ATS we don't determine whether something is a hoax based on opinion. but thanks for sharing anyway. I can see that this is your first post ever. Welcome.

-rrr

PS, of toppic, I know, but isn't it an interesting statistical oddity that those calling hoax have a really high chance of writing the post that shows up on the top of the next page? as if they were timing them. what are the odds of that!

-rrr
edit on 1-12-2010 by rickyrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
DEBUNK:

thats all i hear nowadays, you guys underestimate your ancestors and thier big muscles, they were much stronger then any of us could ever be, because thats how they lived, they didnt sit on thier @$$ all day watching tv or eating potato chips, they worked for one meal a day, they worked thier bones dry.

Do none of you understand history? that the jews were slaves? thousands upon thousands of jews? did you guys forget that and assume the egyptians were lazy? thier pharaohs wouldnt give thier slaves equal rights, they would send scouts to look for limestone (as far away as it could be) and used the jewish slaves to move those big rocks...alll the way to where they were usedf to build pyramids.

So say its impossible, i dare you. But you get hundreds of people to have ropes tided around your body, that stone would get to moving, and trust me they had ALOT of slaves, when i say alot i mean alot, hundreds of thousands of slaves.

Also the great pyramid, is emety inside, it was suppose to hold the worlds technoglies and knowledge, but some pharaoh wanted to be buired in there, so there you guys, a complete and accurate reason of why there are pyramids, without up and assuming that aliens came to build them, seriously are you guys well?

EDIT: might i add that most of you support this idea based on personal opinion, your hopes and dreams, hoping that aliens will come, you are giving yourself false hope and making our species look completely retarded.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Like the poster on the page before, I thought for sure this thread would have been labelled a hoax by now... especially if it is from ANW, and some of the links were directly to the mysterious 'Michael Cohen'.

But keep digging ATS! We all know how awesome it would be for something like this to actually be true for once!

Also, props to mblahnik...

Go get 'em.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

You are still under the impression that the pyramids were build by slaves and not by skilled workers? That's been long refuted my friend.

New tombs found in Giza support the view that the Great Pyramids were built by free workers and not slaves, as widely believed, Egypt's chief archaeologist said on Sunday.

Films and media have long depicted slaves toiling away in the desert to build the mammoth pyramids only to meet a miserable death at the end of their efforts.

"These tombs were built beside the king's pyramid, which indicates that these people were not by any means slaves," Zahi Hawass, the chief archaeologist heading the Egyptian excavation team, said in a statement.

"If they were slaves, they would not have been able to build their tombs beside their king's."

He said the collection of workers' tombs, some of which were found in the 1990s, were among the most significant finds in the 20th and 21st centuries. They belonged to workers who built the pyramids of Khufu and Khafre.

www.reuters.com...

You'll find dozens of examples if you dig.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by JustStop

Hello Mr. Knowitall. If you'd take the time to notice, or do some real research, you'll also find that there is a body of evidence just as big as the one you are talking about that would suggest the pyramids are not man-built, or built in the way that mainstream science would like for you to believe.

One can assume, for a while, that the pyramids were built by the hands of men, until you research all possibilities without bias. YOUR assumptions then begin to crumble. I'd provide you with the articles and sources, but I don't feel like searching for them.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Anyway, this seems to be a hoax, although I'd like to get to the end of this little mystery for sure. It sure would be interesting to find that it is valid, but I have no hopes for that to happen. I'd like to see this solved 100 percent.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustStop

UFO's did not build the pyramids, the egyptians did. They did keep records on how they achieved the feat, and if you would rather have me spoonfeed it to you than look for it yourself, forget it, I don't care about you enough to look for the articles.

Uhm, yes, that is right, they did indeed keep records and wrote down exactly how they made the pyramids. In several texts, amongst them Verbatim and Hitat , they write word for word;

and then Saurid and his people built the great pyramid with the assistance of the Guardians of the Sky

Now read that again and again until it sinks in.

What the hell were you expecting? That aliens came by and levitated some massive rocks and put them into place? Are you really that gullible and stupid?

Well, if that is what the Eyptians themselves actually says happened, then why not just take their word for it? After all, you did say that you wanted people to look for what the Egyptians said in the records themselves, so maybe you should follow your own advice? Much better then being gullible and stupid.

I don't care if mods delete my post, someone will end up reading it and I just hope you live to find out how ridiculously dumb you are for thinking aliens built the pyramids. Slave labor and progressive architecture buddy.

Obviously you have- despite your claims- studied Egypt very little, if anything at all, and blatantly ignores what they actually says themselves about their own History, and only listens to mainstream guessworks. Guessworks that is tossed together in an atempt to explain aspects of Ancient Egypt that the mainstream "scholars" refuse to accept the Egyptians own explanations for, hence scrambling together a bunch of guessworks that may or may not be true, but yet is just that- Guesses.
If, however, the "Scholars" instead would take Egyptian scriptures as actual History and not "myth", the official History of Ancient Egypt would look very different from what is taught about them in the mainstream-medias today.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
might i add that most of you support this idea based on personal opinion, your hopes and dreams, hoping that aliens will come, you are giving yourself false hope and making our species look completely retarded.
edit on 1-12-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

This is the same trick as before: When you can't really address the issue at hand:: whether a well respected archeology scholar made the statement of something "out of this world" inside the pyramids, then you must resort to attacking the character of your opponent.

There are two types of post: those that aim to further the conversation to a resolution based on facts and those who aim to end the conversation altogether by questioning the reliability of your oponent. Your post falls under the second category. I wonder why anybody cares to engage in a conversation that they want to stop, when there are so many other conversations they could join instead? If you think this is a hoax, then by all means see if you can find some kind of statement denying those reports. This Dean would be highly motivated to clear his name if somebody has been putting words in his mouth.

If you can't do that, then let it be known your unfounded opinion has been noted. Now let's move on.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gseven

I've been following this thread from the beginning, but thank you very much for the recap - it's very useful and helpful.

Thanks to @mblahnikluver too for making the call she promised to - no need for me to see the phone call receipt, your enthusiasm and commitment to this thread are enough proof for me.

**Admins - Too bad there isn't some way to make recaps sticky so that new posters must read it before jumping in the conversation, I think that would keep large ATS threads focused with everyone moving in the same conversational direction.**

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

These are questions. Not criticisms.
In referencing the Hitat, if memory serves me correctly, are there not some problems with some of the descriptions in the text? For instance, Makrizi describes the inside of the pyramid as looking like a great hall with giant columns. Which, of course, is not the case, because we now know thats incorrect. And correct me on both counts if I'm wrong, but isn't the Hitat an Arabic source? Or was it translated from Egyptian? Like I said, going from memory. I'll go look it up and see if my memory is off on this when I get time to do so.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter
One can assume, for a while, that the pyramids were built by the hands of men, until you research all possibilities without bias. YOUR assumptions then begin to crumble. I'd provide you with the articles and sources, but I don't feel like searching for them.

Well, I have on my person absolute proof that the pyramids were built by Bob Hope and Arthur Godfrey, but I don't feel like uploading them right now. Sorry.

Harte

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

UFO's did not build the pyramids, the egyptians did. They did keep records on how they achieved the feat, and if you would rather have me spoonfeed it to you than look for it yourself, forget it, I don't care about you enough to look for the articles.

Uhm, yes, that is right, they did indeed keep records and wrote down exactly how they made the pyramids. In several texts, amongst them Verbatim and Hitat , they write word for word;

and then Saurid and his people built the great pyramid with the assistance of the Guardians of the Sky

Now, read this "again and again until it sinks in:"

The book "Hitat" was written bythe Arab religious teacher Muhammad al-Makrizi in the 15th Century AD

Repeat as necessary.

Harte

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

The book "Hitat" was written bythe Arab religious teacher Muhammad al-Makrizi in the 15th Century AD

Repeat as necessary.

Harte

Lol, you are really funny. I hope things don't change when it comes to egyptology. God knows what can happen to you, an heart attack or a brain aneurysm.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The "Egyptian" Pyramids and other monuments were created a long time before the "egyptian" civilization existed. Once before it was used as an energy runway between entering and exiting dimensional travelers by harnessing alternative unlimited source of the planet through Paramagnetism hence strategic alignment of Orions Belt (Next Destination, like a bus stop) and our Sun (Ability to almost travel the speed of light).

Not until recently you savage, limited intelligent humans populated this planet and organized your sloth through technology and superficial demise.

For this reason the bible states not everyone will be saved.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
unfortunitly even if the good Dr is contacted and he admits to making this claim, it wont matter people will then proceed to scream well show me the proof, or that he is off his rocker. I personaly hope that he admits that he said it and is willing to provide proof. but either way this has been an amazing ride thus far, lots and lots to think about and a lot of "new" information to study.

thank you alll and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Do we even know if this Doctor exists?

Just kidding...

I've also been following this thread since the beginning, and I'm glad to see it's still going strong. My BS detectors tell me this story is likely a hoax, but it hasn't been proven one way or the other, so why anyone is jumping on board either end of the spectrum is a mystery to me.

Props to @mblahnikluver for chasing this through in true ATS style -- your motivation and energy is an inspiration, and a breath of fresh air from the opinion, vitriol and nonsense I see being posted around here on a daily basis.

So, post again soon, I'm looking forward to see what the good Doctor has to say.

And to everyone who is posting saying it's obvious the Pyramids were built with alien help/technology/guidance, please remember that what you want to be true, sometimes isn't, and what you don't want to be true, sometimes is. Don't believe everything you read, and read up on everything you believe.

Because if there's one thing we know for certain, it's that we all probably know a hell of a lot less than we think we do.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yes I do agree on this topic I visited the pyramids manys ago and the country there have physical proof this is very true it was amazing to see in person. PS Thanks ATS for allowing me to join.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
unfortunitly even if the good Dr is contacted and he admits to making this claim, it wont matter people will then proceed to scream well show me the proof, or that he is off his rocker. ... but either way this has been an amazing ride thus far, lots and lots to think about and a lot of "new" information to study.

You're right, of course, that evidence will be requested -- But that's a good thing. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof, which is precisely how it should be. If I tell you that I saw a kid fall off his skateboard earlier today, then it probably won't take any proof for you to believe me -- and why would it? We've all seen a similar occurrence numerous times. But if I tell you that I was visited by Greys last night and they showed me their spacecraft, then, well, that is a claim that you should require a great deal of proof to believe. Because it's very unlikely that it's true, based on our collective prior experiences. You would want to find out if i'm of sound mind, if I was intoxicated or high, if I have another reason to be lying... Because any number of those things could be true, and the fact is, we know that people lie, and they're also wrong. A lot.

So, I would hope your'e not suggesting that asking the good Doctor to provide proof of his claims is somehow silly or unnecessary... It's not -- it's precisely what should happen. For those that would believe him based on his word alone are fools of a fairly high degree.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Nightchild

Repeat as necessary.

Harte

Harte,
I am curious as to why you didn't make mention of the other texts (Verbatim) the poster commented about. Did you try to divert attention from it by calling out a mistake (if it is) with regards to the other text mentioned? Or is it that you don't know anything about this particular text? I ask because I'm curious as to if he/she might have made a valid point but was minimized by what you evidently think is a glaring error.

I am new here and this my first post. I noticed two members here right away when reading this thread (Harte & rrr). rrr I enjoyed some of your comments and wanted to reply but do not yet know how to navigate here at ATS.

On another note:

I have recently become fascinated with all the mysteries of the Pyramids and enjoy reading other peoples opinions and ideas.

Some others posting here have mentioned that the Pyramids align with Orion's belt and that the Sphinx face the constellation Leo rising directly from the east at the time of 10,500bc. Also, some suggest the the erosion of the Sphinx was caused by heavy rain fall which was last present circa 10,500bc.
Furthermore, Edgar Cayce gave a reading in the early 1900's stating that the pyramids were built in 10,500bc, he also stated the the Nile use to empty into the Atlantic (opposite direction) and that there is a hollow chamber under the paw of the Sphinx that contains the "Hall of records". I believe it was confirmed back in the 80's that the Nile did indeed at one time empty into the Atlantic & also a hollow chamber under the Sphinx exists.

Predictions such as these in my opinion lend credibility to Cayce. In that I cant visualize anyone randomly sitting around thinking up predictions such as what direction a river used to flow? For what purpose, he couldn't have gained anything by making something like this up.

This seems like a lot of coincidences surrounding the date 10,500bc given by Cayce for the construction of the Pyramids. I believe there is something to it. Does anyone else find this to be too much to be considered a coincidence?

I'll keep looking for more postings regarding Giza and Atlantis happy reading everyone!

Thanks ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join