It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinned Alive.....so you can look nice and feel good in your new outfit!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Chinese Fur Trade Link Video

This will never stop because of the money earnt from it.

The only way it will stop is when 'the individual' chooses not to support this horrible industry by not buying any fur or fake fur products

You will need a strong stomach to watch the suffering that these animals go through. So shocking.

And what is sickening is that this industry is absolutely unnecessary. Just for fashion??????

edit on 29-11-2010 by Thurisaz because: formating

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Ohh I refuse to watch that.

I've seen it before on ogrish.

only a demon with no soul can do this and consider it a job.

oh... no ... I dont want to ruin my sanity again..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

the thing that is most distressing is that people buy fake fur thinking it is fake!!! and it is not.

so people think they are doing the right thing....only to find out fake is cat or dog. OMG

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The fur issue is similar to the 'meat-eaters' issue when it is said; "If you knew how it was prepared you would become a vegetarian overnight." I'm sure many of these fur wearers would stop wearing their garments instantly if they saw videos like this. Even though many of them blatantly know what the process is, seeing is believing.

There has got to be some evolutionary psychological reason why some people find these garments appealing because they are the most horrific, tasteless items of clothing anyone can wear.

It's a shame.
edit on 29/11/2010 by LiveForever8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Lol at least when I skin an animal it is already dead and gutted. Don't have time to watch the video, but I am sure that I have seen the one before, or at least one similar. Skinning animals alive is cold man.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
That is completely wrong, main reason is how they are killing them. It's cruel to kill any animal just for its fur. But to literally beat it with a pole is sick. How do they sleep at night?

Iv got a right mind to go there and beat them with a pole.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

It takes a certain type of malice in 1z heart to treat wildlife like that. Very sad display of how to treat other species just for STYLE. GOD FORBID THERE WAS A HUMAN SKINNED JACKET ON THE MARKET SMH.. They dont even got the consideration to kill them fast just let them die slow why they feel safe watching another creature suffer..Sad

S&F OP for the update on the ignorance.
edit on 11/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Is there any evidence of what is done with the meat. I know they show the carcasses on the ground, but what happens to them.

PETA can be biased source.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Can't watch it....because it does create irrational anger against certain people....I wasn't aware that there was much demand for fur however. There's so many synthetic alternatives that are just as good. Hopefully through education people will stop asking for these products of cruelty.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I remember sometime ago watching a similar video, about these activities going in China. This video was disturbing to some extent, however, the video that i am talking about is so awful, so inhumane, and so disturbing. If i recall it correctly, it displayed the fur industry, dog fur. These dogs were beaten to death, by blunt objects. If not dead, they were left to suffer, and suffer, until eventually they were skinned.

One of the most disgusting video's i have ever seen. Anyone here remember the video that i am talking about? if you do, and have a source, please provide a link to the video.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
fake fur is fake. it is synthetic fibres. you can also very easily tell the difference between them.

In my opinion there is no reason not to buy fake fur. If it is labeled as fake and is actually rabbit then report to the manager of the store that you brought them from. I dont know why you think that Fake Fur is anything but.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Holy #... well, people could argue that this is just nature and that man has always killed animals for their fur to make cloths and stuff... but on this scale and for the pure purpose of fashion it is jsut wrong :/ I bet the meat is just used for dog food or somthing...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Humans are disgusting creatures, how any person can do that to another sentient being is utterly beyond me.....

One day maybe judgement will come.....

MR

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stimmy
I bet the meat is just used for dog food or somthing...

At least it is being used for something. Dogs have to eat too or are you saying giving a dog meat is a waste.

I personally have no trouble with people killing animals for fur or food. Just as long as the resource isn't wasted & the animal is given a humane death. Yes the video was showing poor killing techniques, but most modern abitoirs are much more efficient.

PETA supporters murder living entities as well. A plant is a living entity whether you like it or not.
edit on 29-11-2010 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Man, this has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I'll tell you right now though, if I ever have the power to stop this, I will. I don't even know what else to say.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's really easy to tell if something is fake fur. it's nothing like cat or rabbit fur.
Things made of animal fur are full of seams. Fake fur comes in wide swathes, as it's a fabric.

And you can see the woven back of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by stimmy
Holy #... well, people could argue that this is just nature and that man has always killed animals for their fur to make cloths and stuff... but on this scale and for the pure purpose of fashion it is jsut wrong :/ I bet the meat is just used for dog food or somthing...

Could be they sell it for humans to eat. China has a long tradition of eating dogs and cats. However, during the recent years they have been "debating" whether this should be illegal or not. They never had welfare laws/rights concerning animals. Be it for fur or meat consumption. With no laws to break, no penalty for cruelty. In their world it's like doing no wrong.
Still..doing things to others, that they would not want done to them... That's disgusting !!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
epiclly brutal. This just makes me lose so much faith in humanity. Its so messed up what people will do for money. Its makes me even sadder, at the fact once they get hit, you see their legs twitching as if they are still trying to get away. Its so F*CKED up. I hope these people get whats coming to them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Umm, the animals were killed before the skinning began. Getting wacked with a pipe in the head several times made sure of that.

The 'Skinned Alive' name is wrong. It's just a way to shock people and push their extremist animal love agenda easier.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

the rabbits looked alive.
2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join