It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

And what are you going to do about it, see I did my part got my elected officials eyes, after writing letters of disappointment to them, my husband and I were audited by the IRS for 5 years.

Guess what I stop bothering the officials, we stop been audited.

Oh, yes government can go after you any way they want.

Now what are you going to do about it with the so call "truth".

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I got that one, is not longer Israel the one wanting to bomb a Muslim country but another Muslim country like Saudi Arabia feudal monarchy also.

Now that smells and taste like full blown propaganda.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Now you have your government labelling anyone who tells the truth and calls out the government "terrorists"

I think now we know who the REAL terrorists are for sure.

God help us all..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
Now you have your government labelling anyone who tells the truth and calls out the government "terrorists"

I think now we know who the REAL terrorists are for sure.

God help us all..

The irony of what you post wasn't lost on me!.

I'm betting those who want to declare their citizens as terrosists, wouldn't see the irony in their statement!.

Maybe its all about changing worldviews!

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I got that one, is not longer Israel the one wanting to bomb a Muslim country but another Muslim country like Saudi Arabia feudal monarchy also.

Now that smells and taste like full blown propaganda.

Of course it is...
Now that the first round of leaked documentation does not coincide with defamatory sentiment against Israel, Wikileaks must be propaganda, right?

Some people are so jaded that they won't believe anything unless it supports there own delusional opinions...
edit on 29-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

And you think we should trust the news of war support from a nation that still holds to a feudal monarchy for government and where the house of saud are the ones holding the wealth of their nation.

Yes, propaganda is such a powerful tool of deceptions.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

They don't have any Top Secret documents because documents with that level of clearance are restricted much more so that the lower levels. They allegedly got the documents from Private Bradley Manning who didn't have a Top Secret clearance - this was all that he could access. I don't remember the exact number of how many people had access to the information but it was a lot (I think 2 or 2.5 million).

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Crazy response to what Im saying...

Turn the other way, what the hell are you on about.

All this has been on ATS for ages mate, its NOT news!

Yes its interesting, and yes it confirms a lot of what we have been discussing, but Im telling you now its no new news.

I wouldnt have voted for Obama either fella, as I live in the UK, Wales to be exact, and we tend not o fall for all the USA crap that gets flung around the world.

We got rid of out leader in Blair, we where fooled and we didnt like it.

We didnt vote him in for another 4 years, and he didnt finish his term.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adamc3

Yeah but they have more sources than just him supposedly. Certainly someone would have leaked something to them of that nature no? I doubt that much information came from ONE man. While the requirements for keeping Top Secret information are greater leaking the information would still be easy in some cases.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

I have absolutely no problem with the leaks. Why should the government expect absolute privacy when they deny it to their citizens? The government says its ok to give up a little privacy to ensure security. Consider these leaks to be the U.S. Government giving up a little privacy so that its citizens can be sure that they aren't committing any crimes. - Although it turns out that they probably are.

The Government after all is an agent of the American people. As the agent's principal we are and can be held accountable for the actions of this agent. Therefore we have a right to be informed of the agents action which bind us.

You and I are paying for this government and all of it's actions. They have a duty to act responsibly. From the tone of some of these messages it is clear that diplomats should be a little more professional when making comments to Washington. At the very least the Government has acted negligently in keeping these sort of documents secure.

Many people make the argument that the American people can't understand or handle the truth about issues in the world or international relations, or that Americans just want to go about their daily lives. I think that is Bullsh#t. I am absolutely tired of the government's lying, coverups, not telling us the whole story, and/or using national security reasons to keep something secret when they only trying to cover their asses.

When politicians make decisions they do so based upon knowledge and information that ordinary citizens aren't privy to. This makes their decisions look amateurish, foolish, and dumb. If they would give American ( at least the ones that are interested) the whole story then their decisions might not look so dumb. --> Politicians look at Americans as too stupid to know any better - the truth is they are egotistical, elitist pricks who's day is hopefully coming soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by multichild

I agree that it's not "news" to us but this is truly groundbreaking stuff, before our theories were just theories, now we have proof.. If everyone in America actually cared about their country, they would use these Wikileaks to finally take our country back!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Everwatcher33

No doubt it would be easy to leak Top secret information. It's just that since much fewer people have access to it (usually people in higher positions) it is harder to get one of them to take the risk of leaking it. How many people are going to risk their careers in order to leak something. Not very many. Sure Wikileaks says its secure, but the Top Secret control might be such that if a copy was made it would be traceable due to logins or other things. I really have no idea what control measure are taken but if it was me I would have very secure and traceable security features in play.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by adamc3

I'm glad some people can see this for what it truly is..

STOP BEING SCARED!

As adamc said, We are paying for the lies of our Government, they aren't..

Just wait until Wiki drops something the people behind 9/11 and watch these self declared "Awakened" folks, say "Oh, we already knew that, where Bigfoot?" and not do anything to try and change the world we live in.. It truly makes me sick

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The last thing I want is for innocent people to either lose their lives, or for innocent people to end up even worse off than they are already.

To take a country back, this sort of information isnt going to cut the mustard, the every day person couldnt give a crap about some dignatory and his views on the middle east, or whathe thinks of Putin and all.

What I believe the American people need to get this house in order, is for the simple person to be given information that holds their government to account.

The information needs to be plain and simple and not lost in politics speak or over hyped nonsense from over paid dignitories.

Until that sort of information comes out, Im sorry to say but the only ones who will lose their jobs from this mess are some middle management types, who will end up taking this flak.

I'm sorry if I kept on about it being not news, but I suppose when your ATS a lot you get a bit used to big news, and conspiracies, this is good effort from wikileaks, and if it means that a few more million people around the world, take notice and start looking into conspiracies themselves, then one day you never know.

But what I do fear is that all this is propaganda and pre-prapared.

Just like 9/11 was, it was an opportunity for America to take away rights and freedoms away from its people, due to an unkown terrorist force. I hope this isnt aother case of letting documents through as opposed to airplanes, to again act upon it in a terrible way, that result in many people losing their lives.

The saudi thing stinks in my eyes, its a way to create tensions in the middle east, without America actually being there.

There a lot of way to look at all this, but I suppose the best thing to do is ride with it, see what else comes, and keep an eye on world politics.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Just wait until Wiki drops something the people behind 9/11 and watch these self declared "Awakened" folks, say "Oh, we already knew that, where Bigfoot?" and not do anything to try and change the world we live in.. It truly makes me sick

With that response, I am in honesty very interested to know what an un declared "Awakened" citizen is going to do next?

I really am interested to know, what with the information you have are going to do next.

The information is damming to diplomacy in the world, but to the everyday person, like I am I might add, its not enough for me to stand up and say to my government, what the hell is this, and get out of office as Im running this country now, because I know best.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Even if it is a false flag, the only way they can take our freedoms is if we continue allowing them...

I dunno, I have very good feelings about the things that will come from Wikileaks.. Let the government try to take away our internet; just another step towards the people finally being fed up with being treated like slaves.. Ten more false flags and we have a revolution

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It's not just one thing, it's the culmination of our Governments thinking they can get away with anything..

What about this?

Leaked dispatches show Beijing is frustrated with military actions of 'spoiled child' and increasingly favours reunified Korea

China ready to abandon N. Korea

This leak shows N. Korea that China won't have their back if they continue attacked S. Korea... How is this bad?

I agree that the stuff we say behind each others back is unneeded but maybe Countries will be honest with each other.. Now that it's out in the open, we can say this stuff to each others faces and not act like schoolgirls, as COUNTRIES should be

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

edit on 29-11-2010 by Backbiter2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDeader

I preferred to re-read my own take on things....

theshatire.wordpress.com.../

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Maybe next time you will post something relevant to the topic

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join