It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks - First Leaks Revealed

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ianmoone1

It's a pretty well understood connection
What, b/c some blogger agrees with you, its well understood? Bollocks!
1) How do we know you aren't that blogger?
2) Where is the evidence, or even reasoned argument? All there is from him/her & you is "wikileaks is against the USA so it must be Israel", to summarise it simply.
3) Every time I read your posts, I keep noticing your ATS registration date. You began by attempting to simply dismiss the importance of the airing of confidential &/or secret US diplomatic info out of hand. You then went on to distract us with a load of stuff thats already in the public domain. Now you're on this unsupported anti-Israel rant. If I was a proper TFHer, I'd be calling you a disinfo agent by this point. As I'm not, I'll simply point out that, for whatever reason, you do appear to have an agenda here & it clearly isn't to deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think our anxiety about this subject is harming the analisis.

A few points to raise:

I) They've just released 200 and so of about 250.000, so WE ARE BARELY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE

II) We shouldn't rush on overthinking why -this particular batch- was released first until we have the WHOLE PICTURE. Be patient, it's the only way to being smart.

III) The leaks ARE NOT just opinions and reports from diplomats. There are A LOT of threads that need to be investigated.
ie: The request of biometric data (such as fingerprints, iris scan, and DNA!!) of foreign leaders.
And this is NOT just a "meh" subject. That is ILLEGAL. ITS bad to do it to your people, IT'S A LOT WORSE DOING IT TO A FOREIGN PRESIDENT!!! How can people overlook that? How can the Hillary Witch show her face on public?

What i'm trying to say: READ FIRST, then THINK, then REREAD, then RETHINK and only then, POST.
Be cool.
Drk.
edit on 29/11/2010 by drakus because: Added coolness

edit on 29/11/2010 by drakus because: I was stupid enough to write "foreing"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bunken Drum

It's a pretty well understood connection
What, b/c some blogger agrees with you, its well understood? Bollocks!
1) How do we know you aren't that blogger?
2) Where is the evidence, or even reasoned argument? All there is from him/her & you is "wikileaks is against the USA so it must be Israel", to summarise it simply.
3) Every time I read your posts, I keep noticing your ATS registration date. You began by attempting to simply dismiss the importance of the airing of confidential &/or secret US diplomatic info out of hand. You then went on to distract us with a load of stuff thats already in the public domain. Now you're on this unsupported anti-Israel rant. If I was a proper TFHer, I'd be calling you a disinfo agent by this point. As I'm not, I'll simply point out that, for whatever reason, you do appear to have an agenda here & it clearly isn't to deny ignorance.

After many years experience with forums - I've made it a practice not to respond to posters such as yourself.
Only today I copped a PM - in which I explained why I don't waste my time, on cointelpro operatives such as yourself.

It's very simple.

You spend your time attacking me personally - not the facts that I've presented, in order to attempt to desperately discredit me personally, and thus by association, the material I published!.

Your being paid for your destructive/spoiling role, whilst I offer factual evidence and allow the reader to make up their own mind.

In short your actions transparently belie your agenda - and theres no need for me to defend myself to you. People are generally smart enough to spot such cointelpro agents as yourself, who need to drag others down to your own intellectual level in order to atempt to appear smarter than you actually are - because thats what your govt paymasters tell you to do!.You've never had an original thought of your own, and todaysnot going to change that position.

In short your a mental midget not worthy of the bandwidth or my time.

So - just when was it again, that you stopped beating your wife?

Go away little boy - your well outta your league. ;o)

This is the first and last response you will get from me on this forum from here forth on any subject now or in the future effectively on my ignore list.

Here's whats behind this attack on me above.

Sourcewww.independent.co.uk...

Israel tries to clean up its image abroad

Israel's ultra-nationalist Foreign Minister is proposing a major new public relations drive in Europe aimed at bolstering Israel's flagging image.

The campaign, expected to launch early in the new year, would rely on teams of volunteers in Britain, Germany, France, Italy and Spain to deliver Israel's message, while professionals from public relations and lobbying firms would also be hired to for the rebranding initiative.

The campaign is the pet project of Avigdor Lieberman, Israel's Moldovan-born Foreign Minister, who is better known for his public relations gaffes than for his diplomacy.

Nevertheless, the move also reflects a growing sense among Israelis that they are misunderstood and misrepresented overseas. Many have smarted at international condemnation of the Gaza blockade and have vociferously defended two soldiers convicted in Israel for their treatment of a civilian during the Gaza War two winters ago, arguing that they were operating in difficult circumstances.

Moreover, Israeli officials have railed against media portrayals of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as an unwilling partner for peace with the Palestinians, contending that the Palestinian refusal to recognise Israel as a Jewish state is as much of a stumbling block as is ongoing settlement building in the occupied West Bank.

"Israel's public image today is dismal," wrote Alon Ben-Meir, a New York University lecturer in a recent editorial in The Jerusalem Post. "The public relations problem is not due to a lack of attention. The entire world is watching Israel closely, but it does not like what it sees."

Aryeh Green, head of the Israeli advocacy group MediaCentral, welcomed the new PR initiative, but said efforts should also remain focused on promoting accuracy of news reporting from Israel, rather than solely concentrating on putting across a message. The Foreign Ministry initiative, if it goes ahead, will join private advocacy efforts led by groups such as the Israel Project and British-led Bicom, which, among other things, lead tours examining threats to Israel's security and fly over foreign journalists and commentators to meet politicians, decision-makers and analysts.

Other pro-Israel groups, such as Honest Reporting and the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America scour media reports to root out what they perceive as biased or incorrect reporting, and lead email campaigns against journalists or organisations regarded as prejudiced.

Whether Mr Lieberman's plans can do more remains to be seen. At least one Israeli official has argued that such initiatives have failed before: "With every change of season, there will be a politician announcing unofficially a big PR campaign that will change Israel's image," the official said.

Others will likely question Mr Lieberman's suitability for the role. A former nightclub bouncer with an assault charge to his name, he has alienated many foreign officials.

Many Israelis feel that there is little that can be done to improve Israel's international image, particularly in Europe, where anti-Israel sentiment is seen to be on the rise.

In a recent poll conducted by Tel Aviv University, 56 percent of Israelis said they believed "the whole world is against us," while 77 per cent said the world would always criticise their efforts to resolve the decades-long conflict.

Pertinent points summary?

1. proposing a major new public relations drive in Europe... oh look our poster is from Europe!
2. The campaign, expected to launch early in the new year, would rely on teams of volunteers in Britain, Germany, France, Italy and Spain to deliver Israel's message!
3. The campaign is the pet project of Avigdor Lieberman, Israel's Moldovan-born Foreign Minister- say Gday to your boss Avigdore for me bunken Dumb!...er drum er sorry, right the first time.! ;o)
4. "Israel's public image today is dismal," wrote Alon Ben-Meir, a New York University lecturer in a recent editorial in The Jerusalem Post - no shiat sherlock!
5. Israeli advocacy group MediaCentral - oh wait - you mean theres people paid to do this?...
6. Other pro-Israel groups, such as Honest Reporting and the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America scour media reports to root out what they perceive as biased or incorrect reporting, and lead email campaigns against journalists - I say bunken Dumb - I think your slips showing!
7. At least one Israeli official has argued that such initiatives have failed before - don't let that stop you Dunken Dumb!
8. Many Israelis feel that there is little that can be done to improve Israel's international image, particularly in Europe, where anti-Israel sentiment is seen to be on the rise. - Dunken Dumb - your efforts here are just adding to the problem!

More Cheers!
edit on 29/11/10 by ianmoone1 because: Additional info

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

OFFTOPIC:
Funny... you appear to be attacking someone personally in a very VERY weak way imo, when that someone attacked you in a much more civilized way. Taking this in consideration, an objective bystander such as me, would tend to give more credibility to the more civilized of the oppositions about not being a disinfo agent. I personally believe that none of you two are disinfo agents, simply people with differing opinions. But your reactions are childish in their base and you seem a very angry person (especially when mirroring your own anger on someone else). Not saying you are, you just clearly look that way from your posts. Now, can I officially be included in your infamous ignore list, sir? I wouldn't be wanting someone of your "class" be reading what I have to say on this forum. Oh, and I think now is a good time you read the T&C, I wish you a nice stay on ATS, wonder how long your attitude if maintained will be around here..
p.s.you sure DID waste a lot of bandwidth and time on your 'cool' post...

ONTOPIC:
This WL thing seems to me to be an inside job... Anyone recall how magicians do their tricks? Make the audience look the other way, it's all about the quantity of INFO and the ways it's provided, then who knows what's reality and what's not... The neverending conspiracy rabbit hole. However, this here, smells from very far away (it started smelling really bad just now, after this current leak). Hilary Clinton and the US apologizing in advance and speaking to China... And the media pushing this onto the Average Joe. Please, spare me the drama. So many users already pointed out enough facts that add up to my point of view and it's unnecessary for me to parrot them. Who's behind this and how credible were WL in the first place... These are things we'll never know. Don't fool yourselves. If you've thought of something, they already know the possibility of you thinking that something and are prepared. The fact there are so many possibilities and scenarios present, is more than enough to make you think that the people in power succeeded in deceiving you. A simple example - Assange could very well be already dead. Bite on this. Till now I was jumpy when I saw something about WL and was eager to find out what they're up to (they certainly know how to market themselves), but they just lost their credibility to me today.
edit on 29-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: editttt

edit on 29-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: cos I can

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I look at this one of two ways,
1st being, that these people are sort of hero's exposing the most devious and cruel plans by the worst political nation since Rome. That these people are helping us foil their plans one by one.

OR

2nd This could actually be people working for the governement cause global trouble so that maby they can allow for WWIII to occur and for them the plan is complete they can literally nuke the planet or launch a massive biological disease and they can go play doctor in the basement of our beloved planet.

reply to post by NewWorldWriter

OR.....
3. It could be a patriotic "underground" in the Pentagon and elsewhere still surviving in our govt that
has decided 'enough is enough lets get these crooks and cons and criminals out of office' and hit upon
this as a plan to rid ourselves of them

4. ... 5.....
Life is not as dichotomous and you seem to fear...there are a myriad suppositions. Lets just lay back, watch 'em roll out and read them and discuss them. Why are people conjecturing what might be in these documents when they haven't yet been read? For one thing, the banking information alone is enough to raise the hackles...what the h... is going on? "Jorge" Bush?? Billions of dollars??? VEEEEERRRY interesting. Wake up! Read!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

the more they know the more power they can exact when they want to for whatever nefarious purpose(s); this being already a corrupt government.

The closer you are to the core of knowledge, the more power you will have. CEO's wield alot of power when needed, in order to make the best decisions they need to at the moment calls for; it's not different in the White House or any other government.

In the game of espionage on a world scale, it's a tuff game of 'who to trust' and perhaps this was the very reason HRC wanted to spy on our allies the way she did and thought she could get away with it, kinda like her husband that never had any sex with that woman.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

On another topic,I am also hooked into wondering about the collection of DNA, iris scans and fingerprints of foreign politicians .... does anyone have any idea WTH that is for? It sounds pretty sinister to me, but I guess there could be some reasomable explanation. I do know that if I was an ally, and that had been done to me without my knowledge or consent I would be very, very unhappy indeed.

reply to post by something wicked

One thing they can do is target a certain DNA type, or else access databases with DNA info to find out more ... or create phony id's and - who knows? - create synthetic prototypes with other peoples DNA somewhere...we still don't know what is going on in the secret medical labs....

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

More than 250,000 classified State Department reports made public on Sunday reveal that China was urged to stop shipments through Beijing of missiles from North Korea to Iran, and that Saudi Arabia's monarch urged the United States to attack Iran's nuclear facilities.

The Obama administration sought to minimize the diplomatic fallout from the disclosures on the Internet site WikiLeaks that provide a vivid inside look at U.S. diplomatic and intelligence reports, some as recent as February.

www.washingtontimes.com...

by way of China, huh?

If WP is talking about the WLeaks, then they are WRONG!!! there are ONLY 278/251,000 so far released and that's OLD news since I've read it like the first 10 mins it was released.

more doublespeak..

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
yea.. kudos to your post, I was about to post the same thing and have a couple of times about spying on your ALLIES is a big no no !!!

~k

Originally posted by drakus
I think our anxiety about this subject is harming the analisis.

A few points to raise:

I) They've just released 200 and so of about 250.000, so WE ARE BARELY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE

II) We shouldn't rush on overthinking why -this particular batch- was released first until we have the WHOLE PICTURE. Be patient, it's the only way to being smart.

III) The leaks ARE NOT just opinions and reports from diplomats. There are A LOT of threads that need to be investigated.
ie: The request of biometric data (such as fingerprints, iris scan, and DNA!!) of foreign leaders.
And this is NOT just a "meh" subject. That is ILLEGAL. ITS bad to do it to your people, IT'S A LOT WORSE DOING IT TO A FOREIGN PRESIDENT!!! How can people overlook that? How can the Hillary Witch show her face on public?

What i'm trying to say: READ FIRST, then THINK, then REREAD, then RETHINK and only then, POST.
Be cool.
Drk.
edit on 29/11/2010 by drakus because: Added coolness

edit on 29/11/2010 by drakus because: I was stupid enough to write "foreing"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

2001-09-11 09:49:23 Arch [1238724] B ALPHA Apparently a bomb went off at the Pentagon. What security measures is the base doing? Stay away from the Navair building 2001-09-11 09:43:05 Metrocall [1116431] D ALPHA A BOMB HAS GONE OFF AT THE HELIPORT AT THE PENTAGON 2001-09-11 09:43:05 Metrocall [1067364] B ALPHA now they are showing the pentagon with a ton of smoke and saying that a bomb was detonated! pretty significant blast is what they are saying! 2001-09-11 09:50:56 Metrocall [0904052] B ALPHA at Fire Marshalls office.Looks like my dad’s office just had an explosion. Still have yet to hear from him. My mom is frantic & I’ve had tons of people in my office! 2001-09-11 09:51:03 Arch [0801749] B ALPHA code blue, please maned your nodes no vendors no work no visitors. cg 0069 2001-09-11 08:50:50 Skytel [003252015] D ALPHA BOMB DETINATED IN WORLD TRADE CTR. PLS GET BACK TO MIKE BRADY W/A QUICK ASSESSMENT OF YOUR AREAS AND CONTACT US IF ANYTHING IS NEEDED AT 212-647-2345. 2001-09-11 09:43:24 Metrocall [0847435] C ALPHA THEY’VE BOMBED THE PENTAGON CAC P1(x500) 2001-09-11 09:46:48 Arch [1399051] C ALPHA Sir, Pentagon just was hit by what looks to be fairly large bomb in vicinity of Heliport. Base has gone to threatcon “C” which essentially closes the base gates. Trying to get more info. 2001-09-11 09:48:48 Arch [0855269] B ALPHA A bomb exploded at the Pentagon Talked to AW tower and they advised that all flights have been grounded throughout the US. CommCenter 2001-09-11 10:04:09 Metrocall [1261437] D ALPHA Another bomb/explosion under the world trade center 2001-09-11 06:56:47 Arch [0912340] B ALPHA Bomb Scare, ND, 700 W. 40TH Male caller stated a bomb in the bldg, set to go of at 0815. 7811 notified. 2001-09-11 09:44:20 Metrocall [0528334] D ALPHA BOMB WAS JUST DETONATED AT THE PENTAGON...NO FURTHER INFO AT THIS TIME [BECT1] 2001-09-11 08:50:50 Skytel [003252015] D ALPHA BOMB DETINATED IN WORLD TRADE CTR. PLS GET BACK TO MIKE BRADY W/A QUICK ASSESSMENT OF YOUR AREAS AND CONTACT US IF ANYTHING IS NEEDED AT 212-647-2345. 2001-09-11 09:42:21 Arch [0821906] A ALPHA A reporter now is saying a bomb exploded by the pentagon helaport!!! 2001-09-11 09:11:37 Skytel [005258168] C ALPHA babe its a bomb we are evacuating the city could be a target 2 planes so far DAN PEREZ

www.google.com...:49:23+Arch+

reply to post by xavi1000

----------------- Is this one of the cables? If so, then here is the question: how could ANYONE get a bomb into the Pentagon? Leading to following suppositions: either it is NOT heavily guarded, and someone was able to do this; or it IS heavily guarded and someone was STILL able to do this...and in order to cover this up (embarrassment) the plane thing was dreamed up...or the plane thing was ALSO part of it...or not. Oh WOW!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You want the US government to be transparent so you can see all their dealing etc... Yet you have a problem with the government(or anyone else) reading your work and private Emails?
reply to post by kykweer

YES I do. Because I am paying THEIR salaries through my taxes and they are shoveling my money into questionable places which refuse to answer MY questions...they read the emails anyway. This reveal is amazing and maybe will serve to wake the US up so we can bring in a parliamentary government or some other kind of govt that it won't be so easy to pull off what has happened to us here so long.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArcheoAstronomer

OR..... 3. It could be a patriotic "underground" in the Pentagon and elsewhere still surviving in our govt that has decided 'enough is enough lets get these crooks and cons and criminals out of office' and hit upon this as a plan to rid ourselves of them

KUDOS for this statement~! Exactly~! we all know the USA government is as or more corrupt than any other nation; those in power only want, more power. Why can't we instill a little faith in those that truly have served and ARE actually serving right now.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0

OFFTOPIC:
Funny... you appear to be attacking someone personally in a very VERY weak way imo, when that someone attacked you in a much more civilized way. Taking this in consideration, an objective bystander such as me, would tend to give more credibility to the more civilized of the oppositions about not being a disinfo agent. I personally believe that none of you two are disinfo agents, simply people with differing opinions. But your reactions are childish in their base and you seem a very angry person (especially when mirroring your own anger on someone else). Not saying you are, you just clearly look that way from your posts. Now, can I officially be included in your infamous ignore list, sir? I wouldn't be wanting someone of your "class" be reading what I have to say on this forum. Oh, and I think now is a good time you read the T&C, I wish you a nice stay on ATS, wonder how long your attitude if maintained will be around here..
p.s.you sure DID waste a lot of bandwidth and time on your 'cool' post...

ONTOPIC:
This WL thing seems to me to be an inside job... Anyone recall how magicians do their tricks? Make the audience look the other way, it's all about the quantity of INFO and the ways it's provided, then who knows what's reality and what's not... The neverending conspiracy rabbit hole. However, this here, smells from very far away (it started smelling really bad just now, after this current leak). Hilary Clinton and the US apologizing in advance and speaking to China... And the media pushing this onto the Average Joe. Please, spare me the drama. So many users already pointed out enough facts that add up to my point of view and it's unnecessary for me to parrot them. Who's behind this and how credible were WL in the first place... These are things we'll never know. Don't fool yourselves. If you've thought of something, they already know the possibility of you thinking that something and are prepared. The fact there are so many possibilities and scenarios present, is more than enough to make you think that the people in power succeeded in deceiving you. A simple example - Assange could very well be already dead. Bite on this. Till now I was jumpy when I saw something about WL and was eager to find out what they're up to (they certainly know how to market themselves), but they just lost their credibility to me today.
edit on 29-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: editttt

edit on 29-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: cos I can

Having 2 logins doesn't add any more credibility Dunken Dumb - nice try, but I've seen it all before.

Trying to discredit wikileaks as well - why doesnt that suprise me - ohh thats right thats what co intel pros do!

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

So, who does the US government work for? Who does any elected government work for?

reply to post by Recouper

Beautiful succinct answer. Thank you, you expressed my feelings much better than I was able to...exactly right. I starred your remarks because they hit the nail right on the head.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I wonder why they have no Top-Secret documents? A bit strange to me.
reply to post by Everwatcher33

I thought that the little soldier who gave these up to Wikileaks was too far down the chain of command
to access the Top Secret stuff which is probably encoded and sent over very secure transmission of some
kind. That's just my thought, though.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArcheoAstronomer

I thought that the little soldier who gave these up to Wikileaks was too far down the chain of command
to access the Top Secret stuff which is probably encoded and sent over very secure transmission of some

All of this stuff was taken from the SIPRNET, which handles information classified SECRET and below. Anything above SECRET is going to be on JWICS, which is an entirely different air-gapped network that is much more secure than the SIPR is. Lady Gaga wouldn't survive in a JWICS environment.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground

All of this stuff was taken from the SIPRNET, which handles information classified SECRET and below. Anything above SECRET is going to be on JWICS, which is an entirely different air-gapped network that is much more secure than the SIPR is. Lady Gaga wouldn't survive in a JWICS environment.

AHAH.. I just posted this elsewhere.. basically. ALso someone wasnt security patching as they should. There is a simple security patch that prevents ANY thumb drive or cd to be loaded with ANY information.

SO much about this leak stuff is BS. All if this crap thats released could have been gotten from the MSM investigations or the niprnet... its not even siprnet worthy info.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Civilian and contractor employees have access to sipr and nipr.... a PFC would of course have access.,, if he needed it for his job. He was also pretty stupid to think that he wasnt being watched. the emails that went out and have for years TELL you that you are being watched and monitored. On the nipr you need a cac card.. on the sipr you need a username and password. The difference is that sipr is a closed network that can only be accessed from certain points. Are you seeing the irony here though.. They didnt even hve to track him down by that... the little fool bragged to everyone about it .
edit on 29-11-2010 by Advantage because: clarification

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by wcitizen

the more they know the more power they can exact when they want to for whatever nefarious purpose(s); this being already a corrupt government.

The closer you are to the core of knowledge, the more power you will have. CEO's wield alot of power when needed, in order to make the best decisions they need to at the moment calls for; it's not different in the White House or any other government.

In the game of espionage on a world scale, it's a tuff game of 'who to trust' and perhaps this was the very reason HRC wanted to spy on our allies the way she did and thought she could get away with it, kinda like her husband that never had any sex with that woman.

Yes. But knowing the practices of these criminals, I suspect they could use DNA, fingerprints, credit card details to stich someone up, frame them and then blackmail them into supporting their policies, etc.

Yes, HRC ( and Rice before her) thought they could get away with it....as you say, like her husband!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

AHAH.. I just posted this elsewhere.. basically. ALso someone wasnt security patching as they should. There is a simple security patch that prevents ANY thumb drive or cd to be loaded with ANY information.

SO much about this leak stuff is BS. All if this crap thats released could have been gotten from the MSM investigations or the niprnet... its not even siprnet worthy info.

I wasn't aware that SIPR stations still had CD/DVD drives. I thought they all switched to kiosk-type systems after that big USB fiasco.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Highground because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join