It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Brea, bit-part 'Ugly Betty' actor, says, 'I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by rubbertramp

You can tell by the picture of him, that guy was on medication.

Two medications are known for making people going on killing sprees, the antidepressent PAXIL and then the drugs for Schizophrenia. Especially if you're taking them and all of a sudden you go off them. This creates big energy vortex holes that disembodied spirits can climb onto, and basically take physical control of that human body. So, I'm more interested in hearing what medication he was taking and when he all of a sudden went off.

LOL. This is incredible

We really need to get out the message on these dark enegy vortexs that demons climb into.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xinthose

Rest easy.
The man was a deranged lunatic.
His mother was a regular attendee at St. Teresa of Avila Church.

Ergo, she was faithful to the Lord.

Perhaps you might want to shift your attention to the son here...
maybe he has demonic issues...
not the hacked-to-pieces mother.

Somehow, I believe she garners more sympathy than he in this situation.
edit on 27-11-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

'Ugly Betty' bit-part actor Michael Brea was accused Tuesday of slaying his mother with a sword, and he has confessed to the crime, which he describes as God's work.

"I didn't kill her. I killed the demon inside her," he said in an interview with New York's Daily News.

Brea, 31, is being psychiatrically evaluated at Bellevue Hospital. He said that while riding the subway home from the Prince Hall Masonic Temple in Harlem on Monday, he heard voices and felt powerful. Strangers began speaking to him about his mother and he "felt like Neo from 'The Matrix.'"

So what's his ATS username?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I remember a case where a mother killed her children and when she stood before the judge and jury...she said something like "God had told me to....."

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by squirelnutz

I think the Masonic Connection has a big part to play.. Dude's fine his whole life, joins the masons and a week later kills his mum.. Somethings weird about that

Exactly, reminds me of brotherhood of the bell film.

Who knows what sort of stuff goes on at the top of the pyramid.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If Michael Brea was a follower of the Islamic religion, this thread would be a riot by this time.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
reply to post by Xinthose

Rest easy.
The man was a deranged lunatic.
His mother was a regular attendee at St. Teresa of Avila Church.

Ergo, she was faithful to the Lord.

Perhaps you might want to shift your attention to the son here...
maybe he has demonic issues...
not the hacked-to-pieces mother.

Somehow, I believe she garners more sympathy than he in this situation.
edit on 27-11-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

i'm with you on this one. i am a bit surprised people are actually siding with this nut job.
if the guy explained how his mom subtly abused him all his life, or something, anything, i might have some sympathy for him.
i must have missed that part, i have no doubt he was the evil one.
if it does come out that he does have some sort of serious mental issue, i do have sympathy for that.
my bad bouts of depression make me a bit suicidal, not that i've ever acted on it, well once when i was 13, i've never taken meds since.
there's also been times where my depression can cause me to feel hate for people, but in ways i think we all feel this at times.
acting on these feelings is what makes one a murderer.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This reminds me of a similar story I heard happened about a year ago near the town I live in. A man was found on the side of secluded country road kicking and beating the life out of his 2 year old. Many people started to arrive on the scene but could not get him to stop beating the toddler to death. He said he was "getting the demons out" and when people tried to talk to him he would ask them to bring him a knife. Finally police helicopter shot him down and autopsy said no drugs or alcohol in his system. The toddler was beaten beyond recognition. The family claimed he was a loving father and would never do such a thing. Everyone of course is like "what a sick #, let him burn in hell", but I found the whole thing very strange.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Reports state that people heard him scream "There can be only one!'
I know...but what can you say about death by sword in 2010?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

You can tell by the picture of him, that guy was on medication.

Two medications are known for making people going on killing sprees, the antidepressent PAXIL and then the drugs for Schizophrenia. Especially if you're taking them and all of a sudden you go off them. This creates big energy vortex holes that disembodied spirits can climb onto, and basically take physical control of that human body. So, I'm more interested in hearing what medication he was taking and when he all of a sudden went off.

Unless that person has no insecurity and no sense of an authority out side of themselves...

The mental illness is only one part of this.... The orientation of the psyche to authority is another... For instance, if you don't give a crap what god says.... Then you are not going to kill someone just because you think he said to.

We are conditoned to care about outside authority... An this is the result

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hocus-Focus
Reports state that people heard him scream "There can be only one!'
I know...but what can you say about death by sword in 2010?

far to many hours playing video games?

seriously, something/one got in this dudes head?
the question is, i guess, was it himself or god/devil, good/evil?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join