It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You may be a Figment of my Imagination...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hello, Im a long time Lurker and a first time Poster. Living in Sunny DownUnder (which must really be on top of the World, ""land mass area"" peeps check your upside globe and do the maths
) , I have been keeping a eye in the sky, 1 on the ground and 1 trying to see where im going which can be hard with only 2 - Very Interested but not knowing enough in... Ufo's, Space, 7 dimensions, World Events, 9/11, 2012 and other general conspiraces, So if your not a Figment of my Imagination I will look forward to being Awoken a little more by your Ideas and Thoughts on our Time on our World very soon and if you are only a figment of my Imagination please keep the voice down in my head, It may scare our new friends.

Peace Brothers and Sisters

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hey whats up. No its not your imagination, you are reading words. But I won't say if I am a "bot" generating ideas to you. Gotta love the internet!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I am a figment of your imagination.
And your imagination has very good taste in figments.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hello
I am the voice in your head.

I saw what you did last week, very disturbing. Next time take my advice. I know what's best for you.

Continue your quest for truth now, permission has been granted.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozzealander

Would you mind imagining me winning the lotto please...
Maybe twice..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Hi Ozzealander, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
LOL

The question is, can you imagine me imagining you imagining that I'm imaginary.

Welcome, grab a chair and some tin foil, we'll start with the basic captain's hat...

edit on 27-11-2010 by [davinci] because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozzealander
Hello, Im a long time Lurker and a first time Poster. Living in Sunny DownUnder (which must really be on top of the World, ""land mass area"" peeps check your upside globe and do the maths
) , I have been keeping a eye in the sky, 1 on the ground and 1 trying to see where im going which can be hard with only 2 - Very Interested but not knowing enough in... Ufo's, Space, 7 dimensions, World Events, 9/11, 2012 and other general conspiraces, So if your not a Figment of my Imagination I will look forward to being Awoken a little more by your Ideas and Thoughts on our Time on our World very soon and if you are only a figment of my Imagination please keep the voice down in my head, It may scare our new friends.

Peace Brothers and Sisters

Greetings Ozzealander, (is that any relation to the Wizzard of Ozz?), oops, that was my apophenia kicking in there. Just as well. You might be on to something with your "Down Under" conspiracy theory. And don't forget to keep an eye in the back of your head. Remember, everyone is out to get you!LOL j/k Have yourself a great day, Ozzealander!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Hey there Ozzealander,

Welcome to ATS ... I'm the real deal but watch out for that 'signals' guy ... he's like the 'jimmeny cricket' of ATS

Enjoy the time you spend here and I look forward to seeing you on the boards ... have to say I've said 'hi' to a few new members tonight and you all seem like a damn fine batch (things are looking up)

Woody

new topics

top topics

join