It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton talks to China about Wikileaks release

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Isaacland
who is relly behind Wikileaks anyway..
can someone explain

in worst case scenario.....wikileaks IS nwo
to blow up the internet system....

internet = long term policy to control the civillians..the perfect platform to
now knows wat we think / wat we do / wat we buy wat we sell ect ect....
oure whole live we expose at the social networks...
we give it all to them on an plate...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Guys come on you are letting your theorist side take control of common sense, this isn't a Bond movie. People would be angry if he disappeared, and it wouldn't change anything the info would just come out from one of his people that saved the info.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by NoAngel2u

To NoAngel2u and everyone else here.

Two points, first this is not treason, because Assange is not an American.
Second, for everyone saying the CIA could just stop WL, It's not that easy, you can stop people, you can'st stop information. The government has to know this so they aren't shutting down WL so they can be admonished by other governments just to have the same information and leaks pop back up again.

I agree it is not treason, that is why I made my post, to clarify what treason is, as apposed to the false claims that Assange has commited treason.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I agree it is not treason, that is why I made my post, to clarify what treason is, as apposed to the false claims that Assange has commited treason.

Personally, I think if the info shows any criminal activity has transpired and/or been hidden, then NOT letting it out could amount to treason...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ah sorry, i was reading it as "this IS treason" a statement, not you directing towards a definition.
2nd

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

No problem. I can see how the mistake was made, so I went back and edited for clarification.

link   

edit on 11/27/1010 by NoAngel2u because: Post doubled itself for some reason.

link   
Bildergroup member #27 took a sip of his worlds most expensive dung coffee and causually gazed at his platium diamond encrusted watch.
"Damn, Mr. Assange, he will ruin our plans. The NWO has been set in motion, but Mr. Assange and his recklessness will ruin it!" #27 slammed his fist on the table and held his hand in the air with a menacing gesture. "I shall personally look foward to exterminating you, Mr. Assange."

Guys come on you are letting your theorist side take control of common sense, this isn't a Bond movie. People would be angry if he disappeared, and it wouldn't change anything the info would just come out from one of his people that saved the info.

edit on 27-11-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Why is the government unable to keep information confidential? I don't understand why the citizens do not rise up and require full explanations of breaches.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I've been curious why Bradley Manning didn't just go straight to wikileaks instead of blathering to the sold out hacker, but I am also not totally up on how it all developed in the beginning.

Also, you never hear much about Assange's son. Surely his son and family would have targets on them. I'm thinking he must have proof of something they would never want released. I highly doubt that is included in the "history insurance." It is probably something we will never see, otherwise he would have no leverage to keep himself and his family alive.

The only other explanation is that their lives aren't at risk at all.
Makes ya wonder.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm torn about who is all connected to all of this. Thats why they call it a "web of conspiracy"
!

Seriously, with the russia/chinese dump of the dollar lately I'm getting toward condition yellow green. Sumfins up but I cant put my finger on it.

That weird feeling I had for several weeks before "the end prophecies"
started up has slacked off greatly. I trust my gut. All I can figure is that "something" preempted "something else". You never know about the future. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I do have the "sense" that there is much 'scurrying" about in government circles. I dont know if they are setting up def or off though.

I wish my "gut" would be more precise
!

regardless, everyone be ready. Maybe a popcorn fart maybe an a bomb. Like I've said, this WL guy hits me strange. They would have "offed" him and his operation if he were an actuall threat.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Maybe it's swamp gas?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One day it will be known the greatest potential was stifled by the wasps who are destroying the remnants of a once good idea known as america

reply to post by fonenyc

No.. you can't go calling us the most oppressed people in the world. That's ridiculous. We aren't even close. We aren't really oppressed because it's by our own making, the majority of us choose this and only a few of us are conscious enough to live in the misery.

The personality isn't fear either. As I said in the above post, it's the same as everywhere.
I meant the personality of my country as in what elected officials do in my name as opposed to the actual people which is plain to see.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm certain that you live in Hollywood with that posting, it reads of pure fantasy and not reality.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This about sums everything up.

People as a collective,really dont wanna know the "truth".

They sure cant handle the "truth".
They barely batted an eye at the TSA thing.
Few people did anything over the holiday to protest it.

Do you really think the general public will do ANYTHING about what comes out of this "leak"?
NO!

Most people just want their own personal lives to be left alone.
Go to work,come home,eat dinner,spend time with the family,watch tv,sleep and repeat.
People care about keeping their jobs and food on the table.

NOT this wiki-creep stuff.

Americans have a pretty good idea of how our government works.
They may not like it,but its kept the U.S running,business as usual.

Just look at........

1.The indians being basically wiped out and their land took.
2.The killing of countless Iraqi civillians,
3.Needless,pointless wars that kill our loved ones in the service.(Vietnam,Iran,Iraq)
4.Slavery of African Americans
5.Water boarding
6.Outting American(Japaneese) citizens in concentration camps.

Theres nothing in these files they will make Americans care,rise up or do anything,

This is for the world stage,period.
Its to push an agenda to other world leaders.

It dosent matter what these documents bring to light,if it puts americans or anyone else's life in jepordy,it isnt worth it.

This will put the U.S in a more negative light,and cause more conflicts throughout the world.
People want to know the "truth",do you really?

And what in the end are you willing to risk for it?
Your life?
Your families?
People you've never met before?
Because of some war caused over these continued releases?

Anyone who thinks this couldnt end in a war somehow,somewhere is foolling themselves.

These releases are not for some pointless smear campaign.

THIS IS NOT A GAME!!!

People already know the truth,they just dont care.
But we will recieve "truth" from wiki-creeps,that will show bits and pieces,but not the whole story.

And why the U.S being the constant target should have all of you second guessing this.
Its not like China,Russia,Israel dont have plenty of their own secrets that could be exposed.

Got wonder who is wiki-creeps true handler.

To treat this as if finding out Santa dosent exist and dismissing this as some form of internet "fun",is wreckless and you are a fool.
A fool cheering your own end.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skydancer
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I'm certain that you live in Hollywood with that posting, it reads of pure fantasy and not reality.

Actually I live everywhere, Amarillo today, Dallas tomorrow, Houston Monday, Los Angeles last Thursday, after Monday who knows?

Fantasy is all a matter of perception, the construct of the illusion that is wikileaks is far more self-explanatory than any fanciful explanation of mine.

It only requires a bit of research and study to see the reality for what it is.

To each their own.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hey guys, I know this is out of topic but hasn't Timewave Zero/Webbot predicted something major happening that would drastically cause a change? Wouldn't this leak qualify as that?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Bildergroup member #27 took a sip of his worlds most expensive dung coffee and causually gazed at his platium diamond encrusted watch.
"Damn, Mr. Assange, he will ruin our plans. The NWO has been set in motion, but Mr. Assange and his recklessness will ruin it!" #27 slammed his fist on the table and held his hand in the air with a menacing gesture. "I shall personally look foward to exterminating you, Mr. Assange."

edit on 27-11-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Brilliant.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know the day of the release? I am so anxious to download it but Wikileaks website doesn't have any info on it...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Ok as per my other thread I asked these basic questions regarding the wikileaks. Seems something major is about to break stay tuned.

I have to ask myself this....

Who would have the most to gain by releasing the info?

1. Some geeky internet do gooders?

2. The Republicans trying to drag the present administration across the coals even though it has exposed other actions by the previous administration?

3. China or Russia or both in an attempt to expose what goes on in back room maneuvers in order to put the US in a bad light?

Also I haven't read anybody thus far bring up the very real possibility that by Wiki releasing this information that it could possibly not only expose US wrong doing but also expose some rather embarrassing information about...

US/Chinese/Russian/_____

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join