It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth sized UFOs near Sun (Nov 26)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, frame by frame, you realize that the object at the beginning is morphing...frame by frame morphing..which means its just a trick of the camera

I'm not disputing this but how does a trick of a camera put something INTO a photo? I can see it making something appear as something else but I don't believe it can produce a solid object, can it? I don't believe SOHO can overexpose images either, can it?

I'm neither a photographer nor an astronomer so this debate is out of my comfort zone as far as having a strong opinion. But my 'expertise' is in knowing the Elite lie. And as a result, I don't trust any of 'em.

Hard to get answers if you don't trust people whom could possibly know the answers due to their education...like me wanting to know what is going wrong with my body, but not trusting doctors...

One thing to consider...lets say there are, for arguments sake, gynormous space ships flying around the sun...well, these things have been photographed for as long as this program has been going on...the question is...why have they not stopped by and say hi? hard to hide a planet sized ufo hanging over a nation.

That in itself tells me that if there is anything at the sun, they care about us about as much as you care about a anthill over in the center of the brazilian rainforest...or what is showing up is pretty much what the collective scientific community is saying...artifacts, jpeg compression, etc...

and besides...if this was always being shot and it was indeed some spaceships "they" are trying to cover up...why wouldn't they simply shut the cameras off...stating that the cam broke...or a million other reasons that the public would accept.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
reply to post by leira7

Who in the hell is Zorg, and why does he want our gold ?

I think it's meant in a metaphorical way of us Humans are the slaves to the Elite. If you subscribe to the Annunaki (as I do) theory then....Human beings were created to mine their gold.

Why do you think gold is such an expensive commodity? It's not that it's rare. There's plenty of it. Usually value in commodities come from scarcity (supply and demand) so if anything, a 4-leaf clover or the feces from White Tigers should be more precious and valuable than gold.

Gold became valuable because that's the way we were engineered (as a slave to our makers to mine gold) to think so it's programmed in our DNA to revere it as 'special'.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.......................

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well since I know very little about
the sun and such I can only speculate.

But what if our sun is really HELL
and those craft flying around it are
there to keep the demons and souls
from leaving the planet or surface?
The guardians of hell, so to speak???
Just speculating

Could the Sun be a hellish prison ???
Well that would lend credence to
Bible prophecy wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Wow, a planet sized ufo...AMAZING!!!! I don't normally get on board with something like this, but since it has been pointed out that we can't trust the thousands of scholars that are smart enough to properly understand the equipment and data gathering techniques (because, after all, they ALL must be in on it, right?!?!?!?!?!?) I guess we are left with nothing else but a PLANET SIZED UFO!!!!!!

I hope it doesn't go near any other planets, lest it disturbs their orbit and ruins the whole solar system!!!!!!!!!!

When you look at something like this, devoid of logic reason and common sense, what is the point of discussing it? You conveniently already say anything that counters your desire to believe is "pre-debunking" and you wont trust anyone who actually knows anything (cause they are in on it, apparently), so what is your point with this thread?

You made it clear that there is nothing anyone can tell you that will change your mind, so reality be damned....full speed ahead with ufology as a religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find your overwhelming desire to accept (or find more palatable) the least possible conclusion in the face of logic, reason and common sense a microcosm of what is wrong with many folks involved with this subject.
edit on 26-11-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: one too many "!!!!!!!!"'s

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

They HAVE shut SOHO off before. Not sure of the official explanation but trust me, if that was done on purpose, it gained MORE attention to a possible cover-up than just exposing some funky looking images (that can be debunk easily by just saying it's nothing).

About science and helping you. I think there are a handful of scientists who are truly out to help mankind but overall, it is of my opinion, most of them are piggy-backing on the backs of the Pharmaceutical cabal.

Gone are the days of doctors coming to our homes and knowing each and every one of us and even......sending us a get well card.
We're just a number to them now and....they're just guessing what's wrong with you anyway unless it's obvious which in most cases, it's not. There are so many illnesses and diseases that doctors really don't know anymore.

Interesting enough, you know the ones who hardly ever get sick? The indigenous people and the wild (or domestic) animals who live under radar and off the grid. We are getting poison via our foods, vaccinations and probably chemtrails now too.

If science was THAT good, we'd all be healthy as an average tribe down in the jungles of Peru are. But we are the fattest and sickest generation known (or documented) in modern history. Good job them-there scientists are doing.

But hey, if you 'trust' in general then, more power to you. I hope you're right and I am wrong but I somehow doubt it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

OPs
ITF makes a very good point here...a person truely wanting the truth about UFOs will rely heavily on scientific understanding of what can be explained away..if you want to bring actual debate and expose what may be a hidden truth, become a skeptic (not a cynic or religoskeptic mind you). This field, as you are fully aware, is riddled with misunderstandings being forced as truth, snake oil salesmen, and generally crazyness.

It is a strong argument that, if there is a hidden truth here in the field, the best way to dismiss it would be to plant tons of crazys in the field, muddying the waters and distracting people from really looking at things. You will find that some tactics used would be to pick something fairly ordinary, demand it is a ufo, then call anyone with even a mediocre understanding of the science and can explain away something a disinfo agent or whatnot.

this actually makes the field a bit more silly...and a person truely interested in such stuff..someone whom may have the resources to truely make a change, will see the nuttyness in the field and walk away...considering the whole field little more than the rantings of the ignorant or insane...

So...if you truely want to do something for the field that may one day bring us closer to exposing or at least understanding...drop the negative attitude towards science and instead embrace it...learn it...and then try to dismiss the clear nonsense you can...that way, whatever cannot be dismissed may indeed be something unique.

I understand the desire to believe...but don't let that desire dictate how you filter things.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
There is one amateur physicist, who can explain them and he works
with good mathematicians:

darkfieldnavigator.com...

It will come this way not from the orthodox physics.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yes they are "UFO" In a since of being unidentified flying objects. Are they alien craft? I doubt it. unless they are on space vacation and catching some rays before they invade earth.

They are UFOs but most likely an asteroid caught in a obit with the sun or it could be mercury and Venus as well.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Your confusing science with invention.
a scientist will discover a way to accellerate the growth cycle of corn...a inventor will use that science to create the triple cheese burrito with bacon fat sauce...

I am a fan of invention of course...I loves me my tech...but not all inventions are positive for society...hell, most either encourage laziness without any true progression of our civilization..makes us sick, fat, or otherwise unhealthy. Some are great..some are neutral.

But science can do no wrong...it is a tool and process of understanding...and the seeking of knowledge, in my opinion, is perhaps the most divine thing we can do with our life...in a biblical sense...God made us after his image...he is all knowing..therefore, we have almost an obligation to try and know also...how we use the knowledge however is open for debate.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Yes they are "UFO" In a since of being unidentified flying objects. Are they alien craft? I doubt it. unless they are on space vacation and catching some rays before they invade earth.

They are UFOs but most likely an asteroid caught in a obit with the sun or it could be mercury and Venus as well.

or could be a jpeg artifact...which does not make it flying or a object..or even unidentified...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Again, more confirmation about the things I say exist that many people find to be unrealistic.

Thanks for the OP.

How much is real, is another matter. Even if less than 5% is, and what are the chances of that, that would mean there are some pretty fantastic things going on that we have absolutely no clue about? This is what I have been saying and seeing for all of my life.

Not cut and dried, but those deep soul searching thought sessions where the current state of affairs coupled with the seemingly out of control world, in general. It almost seems like organized chaos. Does anyone ever ask themselves, why? Why do people want world peace and will kill people to make their point? How does the Queen of England sit comfortably while many people around the world sit in their own feces?

The current system is cruel and heartless. Is that what we all want?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

The only explanations I've read so far is it's a manipulation of the camera (a fake) and it's a glitch.

I never said I don't believe it's not a fake but I was questioning the glitch.
Good gawd, get a grip!!!!!!

I believe there is a LOT going on right in front of our eyes that we're not privy to so excuse me for being a little suspicious and not trusting the Powers in charge.
And because I KNOW how the PTB operate, I see how they affect the minion and churned them into complacent trusters.

I have no reason to think there aren't things next to our Sun. Or on our Moon, Or occupying other planets.
None. There is NO reason that I can think of that makes that possibility out of the question.
So why can't this video show that there's something out there?
Because you can't imagine something THAT big and/or something that that close to the Sun and not burning or getting sucked in?

Hogwash.

Once you've had an experience as I have.....this simple reality no longer exists.

Hey but don't let me tell you that, you have Stephen Hawking and the like now telling you that parallel universes are not only possible but probably a given.

So thank gawd you don't have to rely or believe people like me anymore.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Oh...something like the Phoenix Lights back in 1997 seen by thousands, filmed by scores, from doctors, lawyers and pot growers but it STILL turned out to be flares. You mean like THAT kind of thing????

There is no winning. There is nothing out there that will get every single person on board the same conclusion-page.

As long as we have the PTB who have brainwashed everyone in every way, we have no chance of finding the truth. Not in this 3D power-controlled incarnation of ours.

The ancient people seem to have known a LOT more than we do (as far as what really matters) and that's because it was pre-PTB.

People were equal and they learned together and they seem to have a deep understanding in the cosmos too.
We don't even learn for ourselves. We are TAUGHT by others who were taught by some one else (and so on) and we STILL don't understand.

Academia/science/government have ALL got to go and we need to start anew.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

How do you know it is a solid object? Really reaching there. Yes camera artifacts, whether from lens or data, put things into pictures all the time. It's why they are called "artifacts".......you can see them.
With the pixelization being visible in the image, and the object being pixelated is the sun, then something just one pixel across would be huge. And would not be able to convey any information of color, shape, material, or anything else.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I enjoyed the presentation
. I am not sure what those are within the photos but did find the last few clips very interesting including the (2) laser beam type things.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
yeah, that laser thing, forgot to mention that, did it not look like a craft was at the convergance point of those two beams?

Warp Speed anyone?

Looks like somebody hightailed it out of here just in time. Who knows what it could be, if real, then it truly is something, there would be no denying that, PERIOD. And that one craft that looked like wings, pretty cool, although I believe the shadow cast upon it gave a 2D effect, the ridges are actually circular, and go around, I believe.

All guesswork, I really know nothing.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
In the 60's, I have seen things "warping out of here", for lack of a better description. They went from similar to an airplane to going away from earth in a bolt of orange light. There were several of us who all saw the same thing and confirm it still.

People laughed and scoffed at the story, but it did happen.

For me, since then, I look suspiciously at all the things I am told to accept. When you can do that and stand still long enough, just like in the forest, you will start to see things that didn't seem to exist before. It is a matter of accepting that these might exist.

If you can't comprehend Lizards exist and control your life, they will likely never come into your scope of the physical nature of this world, thus cloaked from your sight.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Looks like -something- to me.. Not sure what, but it's definitely something.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
hi all, I'm interested in images released by soho for some days past. just curious about sun's theory...sounds really odd to me. However I found some odd pics... I dont want to give opinions about it... those oddities are repeated often, you can download everything from the site wwwsoho. Images from LASCO are taken every 12 minutes.
So... this what I found just last day:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63db7c1b145d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0cf9b535e5b.jpg[/atsimg]

thereare a lot of this oddities...

also there are very often the squares

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0db1edcce9bb.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03838d9d5e15.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11f43ccc8ba7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b23d95ca3a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Are those oddities lens glitch... maybe...

(F*#§ dont know how to resize img)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Same event??????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join