It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth sized UFOs near Sun (Nov 26)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecsb
I wish those gifs were alot slower so one could actually keep up with all the movement of stars ect. Anybody know if such exists? Please post..

Yeah go to the SOHO site, look under gallery then images pick a date and select LASCO2 You can then view it one frame at a time, slower faster etc

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
These ‘objects’ around the Sun are merely low-resolution image processing artifacts. The objects don't show up on ALL the SOHO picks, but only on the few that utilize particular radiation bands, like the X-ray series and so on. No Alien space ships here! Period! QED! Case closed!

edit on 27-11-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Alien craft or not the images are beautiful.
Allow me to make a wild speculation.I don't know how possibble is what i am about to suggest,but what if what we see is the birth of a planet?I know that it is too close to the Sun but the objects might not be solid.Concetrated gases caught in the gravity of the sun but not consumed by the star as a meteorite would.

Is it possible?I'm not a astophysist or scientist.So i'm just guessing here.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

What your seeing is what the poster above you just explained. Now, what you want to see is a whole different matter altogether. Many members around here eschew basic understanding of such things in favor of superimposing their desires and beliefs (often based on their ignorance of science).

This thread is but one of HUNDREDS of examples of that very thing.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The Pheonix Lights I am on the fence about. both sides make good arguments and really dumb arguments equally.

I am a fan of, if something can be explained away, then it should be considered explained away...however the pheonix lights have not, in my opinion, had a strong enough argument to explain it away...which leaves it open in my opinion
meh...let the two sides grab swords and fight it out...whomever left standing wins the debate.

As far as "brainwashed"..I don't think that to be the case...I am not comfortable with anyone stating that there are no UFOs coming to earth...however, I am equally not comfortable with people seeing UFOs everywhere...both are morons in my view...and both sides do little to progress the subject matter.

It makes sense that if there are advanced alien civilizations in our galaxy...they know all about us, and at least have some probes nearby to monitor our development...this just makes scientific sense..likely if not completely absolute..I think its just a matter of finding the probes or ships...however, seeing every dot in the sky as the mothership will only distract us from finding the truely remarkable.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by Human_Alien

I find your overwhelming desire to accept (or find more palatable) the least possible conclusion in the face of logic, reason and common sense a microcosm of what is wrong with many folks involved with this subject.
edit on 26-11-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: one too many "!!!!!!!!"'s

wow, back at ya.

do you have any proofs of what it is, the generic it's faulty camera is old.

by the way if it's faulty camera, how many images have been filmed since camera viewing the sun was launched????????????????????????????????????????????

are all the images tainted????????????????????

should we not discount every image to date?? bad camera right??

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
These ‘objects’ around the Sun are merely low-resolution image processing artifacts. The objects don't show up on ALL the SOHO picks, but only on the few that utilize particular radiation bands, like the X-ray series and so on. No Alien space ships here! Period! QED! Case closed!

edit on 27-11-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

can you please provide proofs that ALL the particular radiation band images have these objects in them???

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

when was science found???

apparently just after they discovered that the sun does not revolve around the earth, or was it when they found out that the earth is not flat????

your reasoning is laughable!!! LOL

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ParkerCramer

We share the same overall outlook regarding science. People use it almost like a shield to blockade anything that's non-scientifically proven so if anything, we have to feel sorry for them.
Science is like religion. Give it time and people will realize how ridiculously narrow-minded it really is.

We need more Spiritualism and less science. Science has been proven wrong time after time after time whereas, Spiritualism is a constant.
Also, in order to 'learn' science you have to invest money.
In order to realize spiritualism, you just have to close your eyes.

Now you tell me, which one has a better chance of reaching everyone? Why should someone who graduated after 8 years of college have a 'better' handle on life/cosmos than I do?
I would trust a Bushman before I would an Oxford graduate to tell me what's real.

Science is ridiculous.
Learning shouldn't be a privilege. It should be an equal.

And in the evolution of man it seems like, instead learning more, we're realizing less.
So.....good work Humans! Job well done PTB!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

These ‘objects’ around the Sun are merely low-resolution image processing artifacts.
No Alien space ships here! Period! QED! Case closed!

low-resolution image processing artifacts uh huh... well you can keep flogging that old horse, but until you can prove there are no alien space craft (or black ops TR3-B's) zipping around our solar system, everyone will just call ya 'disinfo agent'

Well BBC disagrees with you...

A series of images which it is claimed prove the existence of aliens is going on show at Leicester's National Space Centre. They are said to have been taken by a Nasa spaceship which is 1,000,000 miles from Earth.

news.bbc.co.uk...

NASA disagrees with you...

"Nasa said the images could be asteroids or comets"

Looks a lot like a Goa'uld HATAK model

So how can we possibly believe a few persistent skeptobunkers when even NASA can't give us a straight answer?

That doesn't look like an asteroid, that doesn't look like a comet, and it sure doesn't look like a silly 'image artifact'

And Nassim Harramein has captured Nibiru in SOHO images... (Clue... Nassim's video shows what real comets look like in SOHO)

edit on 27-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

We need more Spiritualism and less science. Science has been proven wrong time after time after time

BY MORE SCIENCE! Science is -not- a religion...it is a endless attempt at trying to objectively understand what is going on...when more evidence comes to light, it corrects itself to the latest data..sciences main objective is to continously challenge previous ideas about anything and everything...whenever its "proven wrong", it is called a scientific breakthrough...not "omg, science is wrong"...

Its like building a language...the more you grow, the more words you learn, and the better you can articulate and understand the language...it doesn't mean that because you screwed up some words a few years back, the language itself is wrong...it just means a continued growth and understanding of the language will inevitably alter your communication skills and style.

whereas, Spiritualism is a constant.

Constantly at war...constantly changing, constantly making up nonsense to start religions...sure..we need more of that...the dark ages show exactly what happens when science takes a backseat to mythos

Also, in order to 'learn' science you have to invest money.

Do you don't...you need to have a curious mind and the ability to read..if you want a degree, you goto school...be it for scientific persuits, or theological persuits

In order to realize spiritualism, you just have to close your eyes.

define the difference between a spiritualistic truth and a wild imagination

Now you tell me, which one has a better chance of reaching everyone? Why should someone who graduated after 8 years of college have a 'better' handle on life/cosmos than I do?

Cosmos? if not for scientific understandings, we would still be thinking that we were on a turtles back standing on elephants which stood on a giant snake...or the sky was just a big wicker basket...spiritual understandings are ultimately nonsense understandings in regards to objective truth. If you want to continue believing that the sky is just a wicker basket, that is fine...but don't try to say that thinking is somehow greater, or even equal, to a scientific understanding of the universe.

I would trust a Bushman before I would an Oxford graduate to tell me what's real.

Whats real is whats real...but ask a true bushman about atoms and he will look at you curiously...suggest you shouldn't crap right next to your food and he will think your being idiotic..explain about cholera and he would think your talking nonsense...clearly its bad spirits that make you sick and not the poop in the water supply.
bushmen I am taking basically as some "backwoods tribe outside of civilization" verses actual australian specific tribesmen that are half integrated with society anyhow

Science is ridiculous.

erm...ok...your having fun using the rediculous internet that was built by a series of scientific principles and innovation based on the principles...silly you

Learning shouldn't be a privilege. It should be an equal.

it is equal...libraries are open to anyone. degrees on the other hand is something different...people get a degree to cash in on their knowledge, so it makes sense they should pay something for the focus and instruction...else, goto the library.

And in the evolution of man it seems like, instead learning more, we're realizing less.
So.....good work Humans! Job well done PTB!

You can only speak for yourself.
edit on 27-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: bah

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
And Nassim Harramein has captured Nibiru in SOHO images... (Clue... Nassim's video shows what real comets look like in SOHO)

Zorgon...you know better...that comet could be tiny, but the tail expanding out into thousands upon thousands of miles would create a wildly distorted view...
Any comet viewed by soho would look like some solar system swallowing monster due to overexposed dust expanding out

2 demerit points for you!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
define the difference between a spiritualistic truth and a wild imagination

The Ancients and the Mystcal Hermetic Orders and Secret Societies understood thousands of years ago that you must mix Spiritualism AND Science to even begin to understand the Universe

Science without understanding the Nature of Spiritualism is empty and will take forever to find the real answers

Spritualism without understanding Science is doomed to endless wars and strife over which belief is the right one

When we understand the need for both sides to make the whole, then and only then will mankind be able to leave this kindergarten.

"The earth is a cradle of the mind, but one cannot live in a cradle forever."
Konstantin E. Tsiolkovsky
Father of Russian Astronautics, 1896

Many great men have understood this, even spoke it, yet no one really listens.

Isaac Newton was a Hermitic, studied more occult than 'real science' but scientists today just sweep that under the carpet

"Everyone takes the limits of his own vision for the limits of the world." Arthur Schopenhauer

Scientist tout Einstein as one of the greats (though many are starting to see errors)
but do they listen when Einstein makes statements like;

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

and

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."

Fortunately for Mankind, Quantum Physics is now finally beginnning to understand that the Universe and matter are influence by thought. Let's just hope WWIII doesn't blow us back into the Dark Ages

Don't forget Sir Arthur's Laws

Clarke's First Law:

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong."

Clarke's Second Law:

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible."

Clarke's Third Law:

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Even Jesus understood the Science of Quantum Manipulation

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says quite clearly:

"For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you. "

And in an attempt to reach young still open minds, Yoda repeated what Jesus said..

Yoda:

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

Luke:

“I can’t believe it.”

Yoda:

“That is why you fail.”

Laugh all you want, Cling to your 'science' or your 'religion'. In the end, until we awaken as a species and learn that one without the other is a dead end, things will continue as they are... and nothing will be accomplished

Edit to add...

Several Universities have indeed understood this as well...

Dartmouth College teaches "Sacred Geometry'
www.dartmouth.edu...

And the best Fusion Research University on Eart, University of Wisconsin/Madison has an awesome library on Alchemy and Hermetic Knowledge... and have a fantastic copy of the Emerald Tablet of Toth, a great Hermetic/Rosicrucian work

Maybe there is hope for us yet

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, what your argueing more about wisdom than spirituality.

Science tries to understand the universe
Wisdom asks if we are prepared for responsible use of science

I have no problem with general spirituality...hell, I am a spiritualist...but my spiritualist belief is simply trying to understand the why of the universe...whereas science is the how.

As far as some group or ancient warning on how science without spirituality is dangerous and pointing to thousand year old orders is invalid...our entire sum of scientific discovery is about 300 years old..coincidently right about the time that people slowly started shrugging off religion..

I know there is a difference between religion and spirituality..and yes, if people were all spiritualists and tossed away religion, I think it would be fantastic..however I fail to see how either has anything to do with simply understanding the objective universe...and besides, you yourself can see that many in the UFO research are certainly not scientists, and cannot even be considered spiritualists...they are simply trying to create a religion.

I seen your discussions with those types, trying gently to nudge them into dropping the pseudo-religion aspect without dropping the spiritual aspect, however, you do a injustice in my opinion by dismissing the critical importance of science in this field. Consider this...

Tomorrow, a representative of the scientific community across the world has, after a three year long study, concluded that planet 123 around the X star system definately houses not only life, but proof positive of an advanced civilization. They then go out to demonstrate clearcut radio signals, even shows some of the signals converted into a understandable audio (come to find out, the people of that planet enjoy polka music).

The pseudo-religious ufo'nauts would go from dismissing science to being a total champion of this particular science...they would dance in the street...the "I told ya so" meme would be almost rabid from them...
So, its not like they are dismissing or even not seeing the value in science...they simply don't like the current understanding of reality...but once something that comes out that suits them..they will suddenly forget their principled stands...do you honestly believe a single anti-science ufo'naut will be dismissive about that science report if it came out...saying science is always changing, never gets it right, etc etc etc?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Science tries to understand the universe
Wisdom asks if we are prepared for responsible use of science

No Science uses 4 of the 5 elements to try to understand the universe, while religion uses 1 of the five elements

I have no problem with general spirituality...hell, I am a spiritualist...but my spiritualist belief is simply trying to understand the why of the universe...whereas science is the how.

Well then you have a good start. When you understand why something happens, then you can find out how it works a lot easier

As far as some group or ancient warning on how science without spirituality is dangerous and pointing to thousand year old orders is invalid...our entire sum of scientific discovery is about 300 years old..coincidently right about the time that people slowly started shrugging off religion..

Well I disagree... Science as some call it may have started 300 years ago, but I will argue that a lot of true science was lost a very long time ago and we have had to rediscover it

Did not Eratosthenes use true science to calculate the diameter of the Earth in 200 BC?

however I fail to see how either has anything to do with simply understanding the objective universe..

That is because you fail to accept that 'spirituality' is much more than a concept and has physical properties. But using theses powers of the mind have for thousands of years been suppressed by the very religions that should have been on the cutting edge in developing these skills. Why did they suppress this? Same reason science suppresses certain technology today, power control and greed.

"THEY" will no sooner let us have free energy, than "THEY" will let us use our minds to the full potential. UFOlogists are the same way... they tell stories, and jealously covet 'copyrights' in a rush to be the one with the best answers and sell the most books.

I find it funny actually that even though Jesus told them what they could achieve by merely thinking it so, that they have twisted his words to mean something else. When a few come along that try a different path, we use persecution, ridicule and even terror, to ensure that those ideas are quickly squashed.

This is the reason secret societies were created. NOT to keep the secrets hidden, but to make them available to those who really want to find the answers.
You need but ask, but you must be sincere in that quest.

Ah well what the heck... way off topic

back to your regularly scheduled SOHO space craft

Someone tell me THESE are just 'image anomalies

you do a injustice in my opinion by dismissing the critical importance of science in this field.

No I don't. I have no problem with science per say... its just that they are just as bad as the UFOlogists. They make GUESSES like NASA says these may be asteroids, planets comets, image anomalies etc.. They well could be any of the above or none of the above. Nasa calls Hematite nodules lying all over Mars "BlueBerries" then gives us false color images that show them BLUE while the rest of Mars is dull red with a red sky.

In the latest 'Missile/Contrail' Incident, you had 'expert' ex military that held high positions swear 'it was a missile'; a retired defense secretary says publicly the 'missile was a 'show of force' while Obama was in Indi" then adds 'but that is only speculation"
who hears that part?

As long as our scientists and top officials have no clue on what reality is and just muddy the water, how will we ever sort it out here?

Look at ANY UFO thread... pic anyone that is obviously Venus.... then look at the pages of 'guesses' and 'expert' opinions on what it 100% is... like the scientist who told the press that Gliese581 g had 100% chance of life

The whole thing has become a joke... we are not any closer to any truth, in fact we are 'dumbing down'

The pseudo-religious ufo'nauts would go from dismissing science to being a total champion of this particular science...they would dance in the street...the "I told ya so" meme would be almost rabid from them...

Well of course it would... and I would expect that
BUT on the flip side... what do you think the SKEPTICS would say on that day? Well I have already seen what they do in my McMoon thread... they quietly slip out the door and hope no one sees them leave. Only ONE, the one who called me the most names in that thread actually apologized to me... but not in the thread, only via u2u
Do you see them taking to the streets and saying to the ufo'nauts "DANG I was wrong..." ?

do you honestly believe a single anti-science ufo'naut will be dismissive about that science report if it came out...saying science is always changing, never gets it right, etc etc etc?

Of course they will embrace it then. It is human nature to pick and chose the facts we want to use to support our side. Politicians, News Media,... they all do it. But there are sheep on both sides of the fence.

But what if... we had in our minds the power to create (or at least alter) our current reality as many great thinkers have hinted at over the ages and quantum physics is just now seeing as possible? Perhaps that is why there is so much chaos in the world today... as more and more people are beginning to flex that long unused muscle and have not been trained o how to control it.

Ya I know... sounds wacko
But I am willing to bet another 20 years from now it won't seem so wacko anymore

And I applaud some scientists...
The ones that are finding out that my theory on UFO's being mainly (80%ish )'Plasma lifeforms" may be quite true.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I tend not to care for nor give too much credence to videos that are accompanied with music but the first image however is very intriguing and look forward to some logical explanation as to what we are looking at!

The UFOs that appear later on have been explained as camera glitches which I personally don't totally buy but.......what is the first thing???

Can someone explain this to me? Thanks in advance

Thanks for posting.

I found this article. Hope it helps answers some questions about the "objects". Nassim brings up lots of great points in his vid (ftoward the end of the article).

According to Mr. Haramein, every Sun contains a black hole singularity. Advanced extraterrestrial or interdimensional civilizations wishing to access our solar system with large (Earth-sized) spacecraft can do so through the star gate of our Sun.

Giant UFOs around the Sun? NASA claims malfunction, physicist says giant ET UFOs use Sun's star gate

www.examiner.com...

If I were to speculate, I'd say that the "objects" around our Sun are benevs and that they are purposely posing for NASA cameras as a show of force - saying, in essence, to the bad guys - we're giving you another chance to choose against crimes of humanity etc. Personally I think the objects are what I call portable worlds, some harbor warships. These worlds are an alliance from a variety of places both inter-dimensional, from other Universes and within our Universe from other galaxies.

Also I get the impression of a watering hole and how all sorts of life forms gather 'round to drink, wade and wash.

Just sayin.

Star
edit on 27-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
"Earth sized UFO's?"

Plural?

Earth sized?

Wow. Just wow.

I wonder how long it would take to construct such a thing. And I wonder how large the driver is.

I would imagine it has it's own gravitational pull if it were Earth sized, eh? Must be a bitch to park

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

No Science uses 4 of the 5 elements to try to understand the universe, while religion uses 1 of the five elements

Speculation...prove a spirit...different ballgame..I can toss up a square and label the 4 elements and look just as clever...or a star of david and toss in the 6th "element" of imagination or love or some other intangable concept.
In order to make pancakes, you don't need "love" in the ingredients, no matter how much mom demands you do...just using the tangable ingredients will make it all the same...but moving on

Well I disagree... Science as some call it may have started 300 years ago, but I will argue that a lot of true science was lost a very long time ago and we have had to rediscover it

Did not Eratosthenes use true science to calculate the diameter of the Earth in 200 BC?

Which simply proves my point further...the greeks were, although deeply soaked in pagan belief systems, were focused heavily on scientific progress and intellect. The golden age of philosophy and science (well, the first golden age)...Plethagorea, Scorates, Aristotle, etc..these were not spiritualists, these were scientists and thinkers, desperate to move the understanding of the world and universe from a spiritual primitive state to a objective realism. These people, if alive today, would be sneered at as debunkers, skeptics, etc...and even in their day, they often had to deal with the ridicule of the superstitous of society because they made them think and challenge their simplistic view of the world.
The disaster came that destroyed this movement when spirituality united under religion and crushed/supressed the knowledge from the people, tossing civilization back into the dark ages we struggled to get out of to begin with. A person leading a nation, be it through politics or achievement, should never dabble in personal moral decisionmaking...because soon their spiritualism takes form into superstition, and then religion.

And that crushes our mental evolution

however I fail to see how either has anything to do with simply understanding the objective universe..

That is because you fail to accept that 'spirituality' is much more than a concept and has physical properties. But using theses powers of the mind have for thousands of years been suppressed by the very religions that should have been on the cutting edge in developing these skills. Why did they suppress this? Same reason science suppresses certain technology today, power control and greed.

You know what...I am going to give you this argument...mostly because I am open to the concept of "abilities" beyond what we normally exercise. I would like to see proof positive of this of course, and won't be going to any psychics for readings..however, my mind is fully open to the concept due to a number of fair scientific principles...We are barely scratching the surface of quantum physics..and what we know so far is that the world is a bit more interesting than at first glance. Sure...why not...telepathy may be a function we can train ourselves, or perhaps alter ourselves, into achieving...maybe there can be telekenetic abilities that allow us to connect with every single atom in our body, changing the density so we can walk on water or whatnot...but this is all just speculation overall..and until we prove it by some pretty basic tests, or design some tech that allows for this...then thats all it will be.

As far as supressed science...nothing gets me hotter than hearing about that actually...makes me want to find those deciding that the public does not need a better way and practice some of my more primitive instincts on them...however, I do not know who "they" are...so no need to get the crusifiction tree prepared just yet.

This is the reason secret societies were created. NOT to keep the secrets hidden, but to make them available to those who really want to find the answers.
You need but ask, but you must be sincere in that quest.

I find it interesting when people speak knowingly about what secret societys do...yet are not part of.
The whole concept of it being a secret society is that...its a secret..meaning you generally don't know what they are doing. Perhaps handing down secret knowledge, perhaps sacrificing children to lord Baal, or perhaps just getting together for an excuse to wear funny hats and make people wonder whats going on.

They make GUESSES like NASA says these may be asteroids, planets comets, image anomalies etc.. They well could be any of the above or none of the above.

A guess made in logic and likelyhood though
yes, they could be planet sized rhino's, however, chances are...they aren't. Disclude the nonsense, consider the likely suspects...and guess which it probably is based on the factors involved.
A good example...you posted the comet video...well, why do you think thats a comet? It could have been a spaceship shooting off a big space rainbow...but you used a bit of common sense and realized...ya, its a comet..it has the telltale signs of a comet, it could be something else, but its more than likely just a comet...so, you do it also...can't say science shouldn't make educated guesses, then do it yourself

The whole thing has become a joke... we are not any closer to any truth, in fact we are 'dumbing down'

Hmm...hard to argue that one, although I would like to believe that, given the rest of the world is catching up and in some cases, passing us in cosmology...its no longer up to just NASA or even the west to uncover truth about the universe we live in...but thats my optimism creeping in

what do you think the SKEPTICS would say on that day?

Wait...you talking about a skeptic, or a debunker/cynic/religioskeptic? there is a world of difference. A skeptic would say "wow, neat...wonder what that craft runs on...". a debunker would hide of course because they made the mistake of converting a snapshot of scientific understanding and turned it into a all time religion for them...
I think you do the word Skeptic an injustice...your a skeptic, I am a skeptic, hell, anyone with a healthy mind is a skeptic to some degree...the problem is when you twist and corrupt skepticism to be a religion. We want proof before we engage in action or belief in something...if a person tells you he will sell you a plot of land in upper manhattan, you would want to see some proof of the land and that he owns it before buying...basic survival skills demand we are skeptical.

You know...I enjoy chatting with you...you got a curious mix of wacky "believer" mixed in with feet on the ground realist..difficult qualities to balance out...anyhow, enjoy your participation, even when I do think your arguing a invalid point...you argue it well.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

These ‘objects’ around the Sun are merely low-resolution image processing artifacts.
No Alien space ships here! Period! QED! Case closed!

low-resolution image processing artifacts uh huh... well you can keep flogging that old horse, but until you can prove there are no alien space craft (or black ops TR3-B's) zipping around our solar system, everyone will just call ya 'disinfo agent'

Disinfo agent!
But NASA ain't paid me a pie yet! Oh woe!

Yes, they could be some exotic craft like the TR3-B or whatever. All made on Earth by our very own Earthlings. But then as per you and others these alien craft would need to be Earth-size to have been visible in the first place!! Now I wasn't aware that the TR3-Bs were Earth size!! Wow!
Or these must be ver 1.2!! Lol!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

im with this guy. who is this new race of alien that can stand the temperature that close to the sun? im sure if this is real they would have to be E.T satellites or remote vehicles

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join