It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth sized UFOs near Sun (Nov 26)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In my Ignorance, I cannot see how we can observe these "ships" at all. I mean, if our telescopes can't see the Eagle from the moon landing at a fraction of the distance, (ok I know thats another conspiracy), how on earth do they manage the detail on this video ? Can someone enlighten me maybe?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by david1957

These are shots from the SOHO satalite , here's the website with all the info: SOHO

If this is alien activity and the governments are aware, then they are certainly showing no embarrassment or shame about pointing missiles in each others face. I mean, if you was aware of a far superior intelligence in our close midst, you'd be wanting to make a good impression now, do you not think?

Makes me think of the pictures of the untouched Amazonian tribe I seen posted the other day, pointing their longbows at the plane taking the pics, bless their cotton socks. Just how we'd be looking to an alien race, waving nukes at craft that can withstand the forces of the suns corona.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Iam'___' because: added

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
How do people think that objects can just buzz around the sun?
Don't some realize that the sun puts off million and millions of
degrees of heat? I am sure that even aliens have found out you
don't just pull up alongside the sun, or any sun, even from millions
of miles away without turning into a blazing marshmallow, no
matter what type of material their craft is made from.
edit on 26-11-2010 by endtimer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Human_Alien

How do you know it is a solid object? Really reaching there.

I don't know it's a solid object anymore than you know it's not.
It could be anything.

And seeing I am a believer (knower) of off-world intelligent life coupled with the fact that I know how governments cover-up truths......being suspicious of something that looks odd in space which NASA is the only one privy to (for they own and operate the equipments and photos) isn't that far out of line.

So in summation, I don't think I am reaching at all.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

How do you explain the hundreds (if not thousands) of UFOs that are witnessed (and photographed) flying in and out of active volcanoes?

We simply can't apply our science to their reality. Hell, we shouldn't even apply the limitations of science on OUR reality because I know of people who've gone through solid walls. And according to our science, two solids will resist one another.

Science is a method of brainwashing. Whether on purpose or out of ignorance but obviously the science of 250 years ago is already null and void. If we last another 250 years, everything we thought we knew will look foolish too.

Stop reading 'laws' and 'rules'. They put us in a very limited mindset. Discover things on your own and don't look to others (especially in an authoritative capacity) for answers. Because not one person or theory will ever be believed, accepted or embraced by everyone. So in essence, science is flawed.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

We know very, very little about the universe, but still we have theories about bending space/time. Whose to say what an intelligent race with millions of years more development than ours is capable of?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'

We know very, very little about the universe, but still we have theories about bending space/time. Whose to say what an intelligent race with millions of years more development than ours is capable of?

You and the poster above you are both right. It just seems to
be such a stretch for me.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I did saved some SOHO images from its homepage, and the "ships" are the same on the pics I have.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
And what was that GIGANTIC object that passed by the sun!!!?

You mean the comet at 3:52?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eec809d76aef.png[/atsimg]
edit on 26-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Not many amateur astronomers have the capability of viewing our Sun. And when they do make public their findings, it's 'debunked' as soon as it's uploaded. So there's no winning here.

Well dunno bout that... I see some pretty cool images from Amateur astronomers

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well at least that way (channeling) we'd have a better chance of receiving truth!

Would we? How would we know that we are on the right channel? What if you happen to tune in to a Reptilian overlord that is deliberately sending you false intel, like when the next GFL fleet will arrive... then having a tall Saurian Ale and laughing when your surprised at the no show?

I mean some Alien sends you a channeled message.. so you would automatically assume its the truth?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888

Who in the hell is Zorg, and why does he want our gold ?

I need all that gold to feed my ferrets... seems your currency isn't worth much these days according to the Russians and Chinese

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

They HAVE shut SOHO off before. Not sure of the official explanation but trust me, if that was done on purpose,

Yeah its when one of those huge coronal mass ejections comes right for the spacecraft. If they left it on it would FRY everything

Here is one of my favorite SOHO spacecraft

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e475f0c1acfa.png[/atsimg]

Now the questions;

1) is it as huge as 10 Jupiters?
2) is it a small ship just passing in front of the camera?
3) since it appears in olny one frame, did we catch it as it was sling shooting around our sun?
4) is it a cosmic ray or other particle making a brief flash on the plate?

I like this one too, but don't have a date

Love the beam weapons

edit on 26-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

amazing picture, TY for posting

saved

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

but the first image however is very intriguing and look forward to some logical explanation as to what we are looking at!

The first images do not look like SOHO images at all.There is also no time stamp to go with them. I think you need to identify the source of those first images on that tape before we can determine WHAT they may be

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I wondered that too..How are people stating the size of these objects without knowing distance??
Or how close they are to the suns heat..

And to the poster that says they would effect other planets gravity, well if they were starships then they would probably have gravity shields and thus not effect other planets..
Not that I buy they are starships, just saying,,

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Perhaps this will help with the last solar blast from today:

The far side of the sun is alive with activity. Today, NASA's twin STEREO spacecraft and the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) have observed two farside coronal mass ejections (CMEs) billowing into space. This one came from old sunspot 1126, located just over the sun's southwestern horizon:

Hours later, a second CME followed, but not from the same blast site. The second CME came from an active region near the sun's anti-Earth point, almost directly opposite our planet on the solar farside.

If Earth were on the other side of the sun, we would be be expecting bright auroras from the impact of these clouds. Instead, the alert is for "all quiet." Nothing major is heading our way.

The dot on the previous images is Mercury.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by codrutoctavian

I wish those gifs were alot slower so one could actually keep up with all the movement of stars ect. Anybody know if such exists? Please post..

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I enjoyed the videos, strange to think about craft that can come and go through the heat of the sun, thats advanced.

Maybe this is why the push for global warming? Maybe they want our planet to cook so they can use it as a base as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
and its illogical...do they have a crew of like 50 billion? consider the resources it would consume with numbers like that...and if its only a crew of a few thousand, why is it soo bloody big? is the ship harvesting something that requires mega planet sized storage?

Lmao! I'd never thought of it that way, well put.

A starship with a crew of multiple planet earths would indeed be chaotic at best, the left quadrant wanting to go south, and the right quadrant sick of the left telling them what to do, the elite clans plotting how to best keep the peon class in the dark, all the while the pilot dragging them around in space oblivious to the people at the rear who have started trying to crack open the hull because the space people are out there, they just know it!!!!

Of course you'd also have the FLAT UFO people, who think the ship is a 2 dimensional disc floating around in a set orbit and also the folk who believe that space is a hologram and they're actually on a planet that just looks like a spaceship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join