It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth sized UFOs near Sun (Nov 26)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I tend not to care for nor give too much credence to videos that are accompanied with music but the first image however is very intriguing and look forward to some logical explanation as to what we are looking at!

The UFOs that appear later on have been explained as camera glitches which I personally don't totally buy but.......what is the first thing???

Can someone explain this to me? Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well, NASA does give some pointers over at the STEREO mission website:

Not everything visible in STEREO images is related to the Sun or the solar atmosphere. Some features are caused by the telescope optics, the cameras used to capture the images, or how the STEREO spacecraft are operated. These features can be quite confusing, and require some explanation.

There is also a good analysis of the sun image anomalies here.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
What exactly are you finding interesting about this video?

Like...from what time to what time.

I think the concept of big spaceships hanging close to a star is fairly plausable overall for a number of reasons..so I guess overall it wouldn't be totally illogical if we did find some ships parked nearby our sun..fueling up or simply carving out a spaceship existance.

I have issues with the size they talk about...we are talking about ships bigger than jupiter..hell, we would see it with the naked eye or at least with some basic equiptment right when the sun went down..hard to hide anything that big..and its illogical...do they have a crew of like 50 billion? consider the resources it would consume with numbers like that...and if its only a crew of a few thousand, why is it soo bloody big? is the ship harvesting something that requires mega planet sized storage?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I believe its video manipulation , it looks fake to me . If their was earth size objects flying around our sun, that would pose a threat to all the world governments, they would be all over it , so would every amateur astronomer. This would be world news.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoeyes

Well that's very nice of them to debunk these things for us.
The fact that they added an explanation is a bit strange no? Since when do they care what we may or may not see and..................why?
It seems that may be an attempt to reduce the influx of emails that probably inundate their inbox!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

death stars the lot of them

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I found interesting the first object(s) in the first 20-some odd seconds of this video.
It seems to have a shape and seems to be spinning.

You don't find that interesting or at the very least, strange?

The other 'UFOs" are too mosaic-like to make out but the first one, like I said, has a definable shape to it. And if something that big is parked beside our Sun...I would like to KNOW.... that's all.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
wtf!

I was about to discredit this vid, until they made a good point, comets and space things would be pulled in by the gravity of our massive Sun, but these objects, for whatever reason, are not, and they do not appear to be orbital satellites of the sun, because they are far to close for their size. I wonder if anyone has recorded the path of the littler objects, if they zigzag or move against the direction of the sun, then they are no doubt, Powered by Intelligence.

And what was that GIGANTIC object that passed by the sun!!!? That thing was almost the same size as the sun, what is Nasa saying about it? When did this happen? How recent is that particular footage? And how could anyone even begin to fake it?

If that ain't Planet X, then I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by Human_Alien

death stars the lot of them

Not sure about that but I am pretty certain we modern-Neanderthals haven't a clue about life.

Between UFOs seen and photographed coming out of volcanoes and these anomalies next to our Sun, I think the fun is JUST beginning.

I think we should stop turning to science for answers. Either they know what's going on and are choosing not to share or.....they haven't the faintest.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
I believe its video manipulation , it looks fake to me . If their was earth size objects flying around our sun, that would pose a threat to all the world governments, they would be all over it , so would every amateur astronomer. This would be world news.

haha, yeah, you THINK!!?

Our Dark Lords get a round of applause (despicably so) they have got all of us wound up by the string, we don't know what to believe unless a scientist or news anchor reports it. People can be bought, People, please wake up. Why don't they want us to know? Because they know then, that we'll want to Go, and we won't let them leave, besides, their Empire is not yet complete. Zorg needs more Gold from you, this is the reason for the Depression II.

Truth is, if they knew what was going to come of this, then they'd already told us, right? Well, that is, if it were a happy ending, they would have already told us, right?

WRONG

they ain't tellin any ah yall!
Sheeple, see with your own eyes.
Prepare to Baaaa and Cry.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It is a little hard to see on this monitor (old), but as long as it is not terrorist (government controlled), I am down with it.

Two years ago if a call came in to police that someone was burning wood (open burning is what they call it in police language) never mind that it wasn't a bunch of leaves being burned, the cops would respond back with a laugh, or a 'so, what?'

Apparently the zionists have woven tighter control over our towns, and over our backyard activities. Last year a fire truck was sent to a few houses because they wanted to embarrass the violators with a spectacle. Perhaps this year there will be arrests.

If we are blessed, then God will give us signs that the government is well on it's way down the wrong path.

Carry on.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

There's nothing here to see (says NASA) so let's move the Human-cattle line along.
Besides, there are over 700 stations to watch on television so there's no time to be observing the Sun, Moon, Planets and Stars now, is there?

/sarcasm

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I think we should stop turning to science for answers. Either they know what's going on and are choosing not to share or.....they haven't the faintest.

Yes...we should get all our answers through channeling....

lets stop trying to figure out why people get sick through science also...instead, lets just do what our spirit guides tell us to do...sometimes that may mean drilling holes in peoples heads to let the bad spirits out.

I can't believe you said that...man...science is not a religion...its a process to try and understand and uncover answers...your basically stating we need to stop turning to understanding to understand something.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Okay. How is it this just suddenly shows up the day after Thanksgiving? Did these show up in a twenty four hour period of time? Or was someone bored after eating turkey and wine? I find it hard to imagine something that big could move very fast without shaking apart. Seriously folks. Anything that close to the sun would be a cooked oven.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888

How do we know the government "isn't all over it" now? Do you REALLY think they are out to protect us? Really? They are too busy with their agenda and believe me, they don't include us in a favorable way.

Not many amateur astronomers have the capability of viewing our Sun. And when they do make public their findings, it's 'debunked' as soon as it's uploaded. So there's no winning here.

And the real astronomers (scientists) work for the government/NASA and the Vatican. They all sleep together and we aren't welcomed to their orgy!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

The video is from this entire year. This isn't just one event. At some point in the video it said these are images from January up until yesterday.
The first one...?....now, I don't know when that was taken. I've never seen that particular image before (as I have the other ones throughout the year) so.......not sure when that was seen. But it's that first 'thing' that has my mind boggled.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well, frame by frame, you realize that the object at the beginning is morphing...frame by frame morphing..which means its just a trick of the camera (unless there is a planet sized ship that can change shape completely every 1/10th of a second.
low rez distortion of a planetary body would be my guess...or a cluster of stars and a planet making it seem more blobby.

that would be my guess overall..of course, I am not an astronomer or cosmologist...just going from the visual.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well at least that way (channeling) we'd have a better chance of receiving truth!

Science knows nothing that matters (as far as universal life). And what they do know, there's a price tag attached to it. Whether medical, food manipulation or some sort of power source etc.
But by and large science is written in pencil, taught and peddled into academia like it was gospel.

Every generation thinks they know. Hell, only 100 years ago they didn't even know about the atom. 50 years ago they didn't know about DNA (which, we STILL don't)

You know who knew what's important, necessary and what really matters? The ancient cultures.
We are so blinded with technology that we can't even see the simple truths anymore.

(sorry for the tantrum but science is getting as bad as the governments as far as secrecy and lies.
Remember: Govern (take over) Mental (your mind)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Who in the hell is Zorg, and why does he want our gold ?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, frame by frame, you realize that the object at the beginning is morphing...frame by frame morphing..which means its just a trick of the camera

I'm not disputing this but how does a trick of a camera put something INTO a photo? I can see it making something appear as something else but I don't believe it can produce a solid object, can it? I don't believe SOHO can overexpose images either, can it?

I'm neither a photographer nor an astronomer so this debate is out of my comfort zone as far as having a strong opinion. But my 'expertise' is in knowing the Elite lie. And as a result, I don't trust any of 'em.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join