It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israelis demolish Palestinian mosque

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
My support will always be with Israel. Why? Because I know Israel is the only middle-eastern nation where I can safely say that I am not religious and not be killed for saying it.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
You people are all acting insane. It seems ATSers are no longer able to discuss matters in a cool and collected, and, dare I say, well informed manner.
Instead we ignore the facts, ignore the facts we're missing, ignore anything that fails to support our opinion, and just ramble on our crazy hate talk.
Then we blame the other guy for being the cause of our insane hatred.
Let's just grow up...

Israel's demolishing of anything is horrible and should cease to happen.

That being said, this mosque was not yet built, and it was being built on land that, I guess, belongs to someone else (within the village itself) or something else, so they weren't demolishing a mosque, they were demolishing a building site, for municipal reasons..

That being said, why should Israel have any control over where the Palestinians build their mosques anyway? Let them build 20 mosques, what's the big deal? Israel shouldn't be the one telling the Palestinians what to do in their own villages and cities.. If they like building illegal buildings so much, let them do so..

That being said, there are about a million mosques in Israel and the West Bank, and they're all still standing, or being built or whatever, Israel doesn't just pick on people (you might think differently, but you lack any perspective).. There has to be a reason why they'd go as far as demolishing it..

That being said there might not be a real reason, Israel does act like an asshole from time to time (You might think 'all the time', but you lack any perspective).

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

What I'm talking about is that Israel would not exist without the backing of countries that are nominally Christian.
People like Sarah Palin are militaristic while at the same time claiming to be Christian.
People with that kind of mindset are happy to tolerate atrocities because they think it furthers God's plan or something.
What I am asking for is that Christians return to old style Christianity as it existed before there was such a thing as a modern Israel, and stop handing out blank checks to them without any sort of accountability.
I never implied something such as the Jews and Muslims becoming Christians themselves and I even have a negative view about people who try to convert Jews, especially in Israel itself.
edit on 27-11-2010 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
My support will always be with Israel. Why? Because I know Israel is the only middle-eastern nation where I can safely say that I am not religious and not be killed for saying it.
Right, and they have state sanctioned gay pride parades, too.
That reinforces my point, which is the claim about a "Jewish" state is just subterfuge and it is really a racist state.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Poor Palestinians have nothing to resist with,

Yeah, right. The daily deluge of rockets raining down on the Israeli civilians .. the 'palestinian' homicide bombers that mass murder innocent Israelis on buses and in markets ... the constant flow of weapons and ammunitions via tunnels and ships coming in through the Gaza ... that all says differently.

If Hamas wouldn't keep hitting the bee hive with a stick, the bees wouldn't be stinging them.
It's just that simple.

Originally posted by Haydn_17
The West Bank actually belongs to Israel..

Yep. Israel was attacked by the muslims. The muslims lost. Israel gets the land they gained in a war of oppression against THEM. To the victors go the spoils. Next time, the muslims should not attack Israel if they don't want to get their butts handed to them.

It's their own damn fault.

And Islam is a stupid religon anyways. It's a sex cult invented by a faux-prophet who lied about visions from God. The Qu'ran is so full of errors and contradictions .. it's a pathetic mess. Getting rid of that mosque raises the IQ of the muslims .. they won't have a place to go to listen to the drivel pumped out by the Imams.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blaine .. you are freak'n brilliant!
Islam should give up it's occupied lands. It overtook ancient and vibrant cultures at the tip of a sword. For any Muslim to whine about Israel protecting itself from the muslim hoard is absurd. The Islamic religion did far worse, and continues to do far worse. It should clean up it's own bloodthirsty house before it complains about others.

reply to post by elusive52

Islam is a cult invented by a faux-prophet who lied about 'visions from god' and who stole bits and pieces of paganism, christianity and the Jewish religion to invent a bloodsoaked, misogynistic sex cult (Islam). The Qu'ran is nothing more than a mess of errors, contradictions, and false history. Islam spread at the point of a bloodsoaked sword. Anyone who falls for the rhetoric of Islam is blinded and can't see the truth before them ... that they, and the world, are better off without it.

edit on 11/27/2010 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Old style Christian? I would run from them as fast as I could, from what I have read, the old style Christians, were not so nice, especially to those who were of other denominations or faiths. I don’t believe that Sarah Palin, has any real influence in Israel at this time, nor do I believe she will.
So if I understand you, Israel would not exist without support from outside, and all support for it should be cut? Well why stop there, perhaps the United States should cut all support to other countries around the world at the same time, cause there are a few on top of my list. How about we stop supporting Egypt, Turkey, Libya, Somalia, just to name a few. And what about all of the smaller countries that benefit from the US, like Costa Rica, Honduras, and Panama? Open a door like that, and we would end up hurting other countries in the process, and then could you sleep at night, knowing that there would be people who died, cause of a lack of funding and aid that they could have received? Would you be willing to accept the mass slaughter of innocent people and children, if we withdrew our aid from Israel, as the Islamic world, namely Syria and Iran, would have no qualms about going in and slaughtering every man, woman and child? Could you look at yourself in the mirror, as the report that China went in and invaded Taiwan, in the process killing part of the population, to cow the rest? Cutting aid may seem like a good idea, but then again when it comes to the US policies and that of other countries, sometimes the best intentions often goes awry. Make no mistake, cutting aid to Israel, is a very bad idea, as it would lead to another Rwanda and Darfur.
We are in this for the long haul, and thus there has to be a better solution to assist both sides, to where it will make it fair all around, that the people who are in charge, can agree and enforce.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by Blaine91555

Blaine .. you are freak'n brilliant!
Islam should give up it's occupied lands. It overtook ancient and vibrant cultures at the tip of a sword. For any Muslim to whine about Israel protecting itself from the muslim hoard is absurd. The Islamic religion did far worse, and continues to do far worse. It should clean up it's own bloodthirsty house before it complains about others.

reply to post by elusive52

Islam is a cult invented by a faux-prophet who lied about 'visions from god' and who stole bits and pieces of paganism, christianity and the Jewish religion to invent a bloodsoaked, misogynistic sex cult (Islam). The Qu'ran is nothing more than a mess of errors, contradictions, and false history. Islam spread at the point of a bloodsoaked sword. Anyone who falls for the rhetoric of Islam is blinded and can't see the truth before them ... that they, and the world, are better off without it.

what a load of nonsense, what filthy things to say, you should be ashamed of yourself!

overwhelming scientific miracles of the Quran, evidence it is the truth from god almighty!
www.quranmiracles.org...
www.miraclesofthequran.com...

anyone can claim/shout anything but what you are saying is just hot air, the ramblings of...

unlike any other religion the Quran has a miracle for all to see to prove its authenticity (in all times) the holy Quran.

Islam is a continuation of Judaism, Christianity and all monotheistic religions that came before them.

you my friend are blinded by Gods misguidance as the Quran says:

039.022 Is one whose heart God has opened to Islam, so that he has received Enlightenment from God, (no better than one hard-hearted)? Woe to those whose hearts are hardened against celebrating the praises of God! they are manifestly wandering (in error)!

039.023 As for those sent astray by GOD, nothing can guide them

[28:56] You cannot guide the ones you love. GOD is the only One who guides in accordance with His will, and in accordance with His knowledge of those who deserve the guidance.

you are seriously misguided, you have NO KNOWLEDGE of Islam you just want to stir up hatred.

Islam is the light of the earth, it is the highest way of life, the purest way of life.

Take for example this thread, if I saw Muslims destroying a Jewish synagogue I would be outraged at them, the Jews on this thread are boasting and celebrating the destruction of the mosque, what evil hearted madness is that?

it is a condition of faith for the Muslims to guard and protect ALL PLACES OF WORSHIP for all religions living within the Islamic state, this is the difference between the peaceful teachings of Islam and the barbaric teachings of Judaism (the evil corrupt Judaism of today)

real Jews condemn the state of Israel, they know they are incurring the wrath of God for what they are doing, it is only a matter of time.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

anyone that supports the evil Israel is doing will incur that same wrath from God whether you live there or not so don't say I didn't warn you when the time comes.

I know nothing I produce will ever change your mind, you seem so lost (by your words) and I feel deeply sorry for you because I know without any doubt Islam is the truth and that means I know your final destination...

“To them will be said, ‘Enter you the gates of Hell to dwell therein. And how evil is this abode of the arrogant.’”
[az Zumar, 39: 72]

if you reject God and ANY OF HIS MESSENGERS in this life, God will reject you in the next, I know you don't believe but have you thought 'what if' Islam really is the truth, what if?...be prepared.

if there is nothing when we die then there is nothing, if Islam is the truth then you are in for an eternity of misery, I cant lose, you cant win, that is one enormous gamble you taking with your eternal soul!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazrmau5

Unfortunately, in most cases, it wont change a thing. Ive posted articles, graphs, maps from the UN Partition Plan and it's made no difference. You can have all the factual evidence in the world, as soon as the craziness of 'God' is thrown into the mix it negates any proof there is, now matter how concrete.
Destruction, murder, suffering all made acceptable because someones God 'said so'. Isnt it contradictory to what God is/should be?? God doesnt condone this crap and I wonder about the ppl who follow the religion that says He/She does. God isnt jealous, vindictive or greedy or territorial. To be these things means that He is imperfect or lacking in some way, God is love, acceptance and tolerance and He certainly doesnt play favorites.
As long as we attach religion to attrocities like this they'll continue and there'll be those who support and revel in the bloodshed of the innocents.

Kim

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sorry jmdewey60 but I stick to my original post. Here's why.

I guessing you are amillennialist in your end time perception are you not?
en.wikipedia.org...

My position is pretributional premillennialism. And that there is still much to do.

So here is some evidence of that. The prophesies of Daniel to start with. The big problem with Daniel is the following condition he put on his prophesies in the book.

Daniel 2
28 But there is a God in heaven that revealeth secrets, and maketh known to the king Nebuchadnezzar what shall be in the latter days.

Daniel 8
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

Daniel 11
6 And in the end of years they shall join themselves together; for the king's daughter of the south shall come to the king of the north to make an agreement: but she shall not retain the power of the arm; neither shall he stand, nor his arm: but she shall be given up, and they that brought her, and he that begat her, and he that strengthened her in these times.

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

Why is this little detail important? Because of this verse.

Chap. 12.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

The events that happened in the BC era could not have satisfied the prophesies of Daniel. The problem being that they did not happen in the time of the end. Which then means these are unfulfilled prophesies waiting to happen.

When is the time of the end? Daniel tells us in Chap 9.

24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The 70 weeks are broken down into 3 time periods. 7 weeks or 49 years and then 62 weeks or 434 years. That is followed by a single week of 7 years to complete the 490 years.

Now look at verse 27. That event is supposed to happen in the 70th week. And while a event happened in the BC era that looked like it the problem is it didn't happen in the 70th week. That verse is unfulfilled. As is Daniel 8 and 11.

The 70th week is a future event and that is the reason for the warning about it in Matthew 24.

Matthew 24

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Also if you look at verse 14 as well you realize this. The event of verse 14 occurs before the abomination of desolation.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

So my question to the Muslims out there still stands. Why are you opposing the will of your God? Do you not believe in the end days? You do realize that opposing the will of your God makes you one with the adversary don't you?

edit on 27-11-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

We are in this for the long haul, and thus there has to be a better solution to assist both sides,. . .
So What?
What is the long term goal? That would be my question, and is it anything that even makes sense?
Hitler was in for the long term, a thousand year reign, should we have helped him?
Old time religion believes that God will bring about a New Jerusalem and one that will be ruled righteously by God.
The new philosophy supplanting religion today is that people, and not just any people but a specific well defined race of people, can bring about a new world order that will rule, based on the superior intelligence, I suppose, of said people, which will be so much better than the world as it is, run by just ordinary, inferior people.
The whole idea is ridiculous and even if it made some kind of sense to people as a theory, we have sufficient evidence now that the very premise is faulty, based on the inhumanity of their tactics and the criminality that runs rampant, centered in this little territory.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ntech

My position is pretributional. . .
OK, nice, do you know where your particular philosophy comes from?
Like who originated the theory and who were the proponents of it and what authors do you use as a reference?
You can quote scripture all day long and everyone has access to the Bible on multiple web sites but what is the explanation?
I remember when the theory came to my attention when Hal Lindsey came out with The Late Great Planet Earth. The guy is kind of an idiot and personally rather wretched from what I have heard and I doubt he even originated the book himself but was just some sort of front man to put a face on it and look like a good American Baptist or whatever Bible Belt people would recognise as being like themselves and be more likely to accept, rather than a New York Jew who people would immediately reject out of hand.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Which old time religion? The one that persecuted someone for not believing at you do? Or the one where a person was imprisoned and killed all on the grounds of an accusation? All of those believed in God. The long haul is that we have to work with both the Israeli’s and the Palestine’s, to negotiate a peaceful solution to the current problems and have a very binding agreement between both countries, to include penalties on what will happen if the other side fails to uphold on the agreement. If you are suggesting that Jerusalem would be ruled by god, then you are advocating the outright war against the Islamic world, as that can never happen as long as the Dome of the Rock remains as an Islamic mosque.
And which people are you referring to? The Palestinians who time and time again, have used rockets and other military hardware often targeting the civilian targets, or who violate the basic tenants of the Geneva convention and take and torture military prisoners? Are you talking about the different Islamic countries who supply the Palestinians with the weapons and training to carry on a war that has lasted this long? Or how every time they push Israel, Israel shoves back hard, and acts to win the conflict? Both sides are guilty, make no mistake on that one, neither is innocent and both are very guilty of doing things they should never had done.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I agree that there should be a good peace agreement.
Here's my proposal:
No one will attack the Israeli's while they are boarding planes and ships to leave the land that they have been illegally holding in Palestine since they declared themselves a state, and I mean all of it, every square inch. (excluding people who had hereditary land ownership predating that, and they will become Palestinian citizens if they so choose)
America will let all the refugees move into the foreclosed houses they have readily available and anyone not already having an American citizenship will be given expedited applications for citizenship.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Let me see if I have this correct, you want all of the Israeli's to leave Israel to come to the United states as refugees, to take over the foreclosed houses, thus causing more unrest and strife in the United states. Course it may be a boost as they would increase the economy of the US, and direct policies, that would ultimately irritate the rest of the world, give them access to technology that they did not have before? How is that a solution? If you consider that a majority of the ancestors of the state of Israel were living in Europe at the time and no one wanted to take them, thanks the the Nazi intervention and attempt to exterminate them, that is not a viable solution. One could equally state, that how about we take all of the Palenstians and ship them to other Islamic countries of their choice, thus removing all of the conflicts that are happening. After all if the other Islamic countries are so interested in the well being of these people, they would be able to handle the influx of refugees, that would come from that part of the world. It is neither a good solution or a viable one. The people are there now, and without shipping them to other countries, there has to be a solution. After the current history has dictated, I would not trust the Palestinian authority to honor any agreement if it had all of Israel, as the entire world would loose alot of historical and cultural monuments, as it would offend those of the Islamic faith.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by elusive52
what a load of nonsense, what filthy things to say, you should be ashamed of yourself!

I speak the truth. Islam was created by a fraud. He faked religious visions in order to gain control over people. He was a thief and a murderer. It was spread at the point of a blood soaked sword. It's full of misogynistic bunk that men use in order to gain sexual power over women.

overwhelming scientific miracles of the Quran, evidence it is the truth from god almighty! ...
unlike any other religion the Quran has a miracle for all to see to prove its authenticity

The qu'ran is full of errors and contradictions. NOTHING in the Qu'ran is from God. Nothing. God doesn't make errors and considering the number of errors and contradictions in the Quran, it becomes very clear that the Quran is not from God. Oh .. and there are no scientific miracles in the Qu'ran. None.

Islam is a continuation of Judaism, Christianity and all monotheistic religions that came before them.

Islam is nothing more than poorly stolen bits and pieces of Judaism, Christianity and paganism. And as I said, they were POORLY stolen. The faux-prophet even got the stolen information wrong ... saying that Mary, the mother of Jesus was around during the time of Moses .. and that Abraham was in Mecca ... Both of these statements are ABSURD.

you my friend are blinded by Gods misguidance as the Quran says:

Um .... no. I have not bought into the rhetoric of the Islamic sex-cult and see the truth very clearly.

you are seriously misguided, you have NO KNOWLEDGE of Islam you just want to stir up hatred.

I have a great deal of knowledge of Islam. And yes, I hate ignorance .. and Islam is ignorant. I pity the poor people who believe the garbage it spews out. The misogynistic anti-woman rants of old men from long ago ... those are the worst.

Islam is the light of the earth, it is the highest way of life, the purest way of life.

Nope ... it's ignorance .. it's misogynistic ... it's bloodthirsty ... it's easily proven false.

if you reject God and ANY OF HIS MESSENGERS in this life, God will reject you in the next, I know you don't believe but have you thought 'what if' Islam really is the truth, what if?...be prepared.

Good thing i don't reject God ... and good thing Islam is NOT from a true messenger of his ... so I have nothing to worry about. Funny thing .. all you Islamics can't handle the truth when it is shown to you, and then you all start throwing around threats of eternal damnation because towards the person who dares expose Islam for the sham it is. It's typical of cults. Can't handle facts when presented .. and counter with threats.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

In my opinion, none of your arguments have any foundation in reality and reflect an imaginary, hyper-worst-case-scenario kind of view.
I think that is a little nicer than saying "ridiculous b. s.!" Just so much fear mongering and that's all you or anyone else with similar sentiments have to back you up.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Those are good questions the propaganda piece here did not address. It is pretty safe to assume that Israel does not destroy mosques for nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

Ever heard of selective enforcement?
What this is, is that the government makes a bunch of laws where you can't do this and you can't do that, but when someone comes along who is in good favor by the government, they issue an exemption.
A good case in point is B P drilling in the Gulf of Mexico. If anyone else tried to do what BP did, they would have been immediately shut down, in violation of multiple regulations. When the President of the US makes a secret deal with the Queen of England to provide troops for the war in Afghanistan, then BP goes right in and does whatever they want.
So there are so many regulations where they can make anything done by Palestinians illegal, then exempt things on a case by case bases, and if they get ignored, and build in an unauthorised way, well the government can go in and tear it all down. That does not make it right.
I'm not saying this is how it happened but I think it is a way it could have.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This is starting to get personal again...

Stop it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join