It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
When people are young it seems they sometimes need to feel they are special in some way because they don't realize they are already special. It seems alot assume that they are seperate from who they really are, I knew one fellow who thought he was O and was ment to save the world.
It seems these people are having some type of identity crisis, and need to feel special, not knowing already that they are special to begin with.

Many aspire to be the Christ, but remember even he ask, take this cup from me, those would be some pretty big shoes, or rather sandals to fill.
That is some what funny, I have returned, I didn't even know you had left.

Like someone else said ,also I would not say anything of Judgement, unless you were the one that could spit fire and bring Hell Fire Damnation down on the Earth personally, I would keep my mouth shut and get down on my knees and beg for devine guidance to help save this world and those who come after.
edit on 25-11-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
reply to post by nonnez

Yep thats what I say brother, you must scan this site for entertaimment like I do.?

No

Yes, I do . . . I admit it! Some times there are some real knee-slappers, but every once and a while you find those true gems.

What was that which was said a couple of thousand years ago . . . something about a the false prophets come before? Let alone the silly goose.

edit on 25-11-2010 by nonnez because: Damn . . . there I go again adding another post here!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I for one totally believe everything you have to say without question.

That being said;
www.spellcheck.net... might help you in getting others to believe in you.

Not that they haven't seen this story for the umpteenth time, and might think you might be oozing mild Schizophrenia, exhibiting difficulty to tell the difference between real and unreal experiences, to think logically, to have normal emotional responses, and to behave normally in social situations.

I however know you are genuine and must be telling the truth, and not attention seeking.

heres to 50 more pages.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

I hope this post was sarcastic/satire lol, "I totally believe everything you say without question" is the sad reason ATS has become a joke infested with people completely incapable of logical thinking or at least the willingness to ask for scientific evidence for things they clearly want to believe in.

As for the OP he is either 1) another religious mentally ill dude with delusions of grandeur, dime a dozen on this site. 2) A stupid troll just out for attention. Its amazing how "the aliens" or "gods" always seem to choose people who are not even educated enough to spell properly or form coherent sentences as their spokesman/savior of man. You'd think if they wanted to save mankind or spread their message, theyd be smart enough to not pick someone who talks exactly like.. a crazy person

Anyways, I'm leaning towards a troll because it pains me to think some people are this delusional and not being treated. If you're not trolling, please print out your original post and take it to a psychiatrist and get a diagnosis.
edit on 26-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

Good luck to you sir and all of your endeavors.

I myself kind of left you after the first paragraph, but that's just me. However you my non-acquainted friend, seem to be more than me.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ELEMENTAL29

For your information that's Archangel Dust.
Not Meth.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
hi. you said you have a biblical name,
what's your name?
I AM someone you might wanna talk to. i need some info.

email me, so i can tell you more.

Personal email removed
edit on 26/11/2010 by Sauron because: Removed email address

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by thewanger

what if he's been chosen?
how would we know?
how would we receive the original christ today?
like this?

That's the kicker, people probally would.
They would call him/her a heretic or brand him/her as a loon.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Hello Archangelelijah,

Having studied world history my entire life, ancient cultures and their religions for the better part of four years, and extensively these last two years... not to mention my continued, almost daily, search within the bible for hidden science. With all due respect, I would suggest you rethink some of the concepts you presented.

The secret to save ourselves from ourselves can be found within those two simple laws left by Jesus... or what I believe is more likely the case. I believe Jesus left one law that was changed into two by the same evil power that has purposely twisted the real teaching of Jesus.

What could you, (or anyone), justify if everyone you love and/or respect… prayed to God every single day to be held responsible for your and everyone else's sins?

If you knew for a fact God would allow your loved ones to suffer in your stead, would you tell even one lie? Sadly, in our day and age, do you really think people would be so inclined to stand guilty for the entire world, while asking for nothing in return?

What would it take for the world to stop our incredibly selfish and evils ways? We already live in a world where Brother is against brother, Father against Son, Mother against Daughter, ect, ect... Because everyone is out for themselves, to hell with the whole. In our world right now, our time is enslaving future generations to suffer for our own greed. The world is heading straight towards a massive train wreak... and if history is any indication of what we can expect on the other side, massive suffering for the masses is coming our way. Unless we learn to sacrifice for the betterment of the whole… which aint got one thing to do with the physical, and has everything to do with the spiritual.

If we each take responsibility for each others sins, it would be impossible for the majority of people to allow anyone to hurt another. Or allow others to enslave others... or allow others to take, steal or otherwise deceive others... Politicians would not be allowed to lie, steal or cheat as they do right now… nor would we allow them to throw our rights under the bus, or throw our future away by giving a small group of people the entire worlds wealth, as we fight each other over the scraps they allow us to have.

To love our neighbors as ourselves means to take full responsibility for each others sins, because in time as this truth spreads… it will be impossible for us to hurt another for fear of condemning the people we love the most. That is the secret that has been hidden in plain sight our entire lives. The problem is, our entire world has been shifted towards blaming others, and looking for others to bail us out. The lies forced onto this world is finally catching up to the world, and its because of those lies our world is going to suffer this coming judgment... Unless we put down our selfish ways and pickup the selfless act of learning to love like God. That is our only hope… sadly, if all the religious prophetic prophecies from around the world are to be believed… Our cycle is going to fail a miserably as all the other cycles before us. Unless we stop being so selfish.

The true relationship with God is strictly a personal relationship… where in private… each of us goes before God asking to be held responsible for each others sins. It’s a prayer we must create on our own, and never, ever, pray in front of others. If the world comes to God individually and privately, and prays for God to hold them accountable for each others actions/sins, only then can we in fact save ourselves from ourselves… because it is a collective of selfish individual actions that has lead our world to this brink… and it will only be the selfless acts of each individual taking responsibility for each others sins that will save us. Yet I am certain there is no way in hell our cycle will accept this simple, world saving, selfless act of love.

--Charles Marcello
edit on 26-11-2010 by littlebunny because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
this sight must be truly blessed to have soooo meny chosen ones on it!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective1

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by thewanger

what if he's been chosen?
how would we know?
how would we receive the original christ today?
like this?

That's the kicker, people probally would.
They would call him/her a heretic or brand him/her as a loon.

No they wouldn't cause this time he's come back to kick butt, pitty the fool who mock him this time, they might get smited into another incarnation

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by ELEMENTAL29

For your information that's Archangel Dust.
Not Meth.

lol, well played

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
God is a loving GOD. He will not do anything to harm us, its our choices in our own free will that harm us. The bible has some truths and un-truths. If GOD really had the whole bible written in his exact word it would not teach us that he judges us or to fear him if we sin. You really cant judge a person because everyone was born in a different location, environment, and family with different problems in which shapes who you are as a person. But you can help them become a better person. If you have taken psychology you would understand what i mean, right? I have been told many times im the one!!, from signs, dreams, and so on and i still don't have an exact answer to what im the chosen one for but will find out soon. When i was younger i was involved in a accident in which killed me, i met my heavenly angels and beloved family members. One who was my uncle who died in a car accident when he was 19. He was also one of my angels and told me to go back and that i have a mission to complete. How do you eat a elephant? One piece at a time. Now how do we have peace on earth, one step at a time. Now the devil wants us to fear god, that way we have two people to fear, the devil and GOD and its usually easier to follow the devil in hard times. I hope i have taught you something. Take care and be positive (^_^)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Satan doesn't exist, although satin feels quite lovely.

I think we should rebrand satan. Satin sound really good.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
I understand the fundermentals of life. The operation of all systems

Ok...ive had enough
Please buddy...do share!
The whole world asks these questions, and no one has figured it out! Not the brightest minds on earth know the answers...except you it seems.
Please...share with the world so we can share the "wisdom"!
Really mate....

You say a lot without saying much...These types of threads + ATS = all the time.

Maybe we should start discussing Spongebob Squarepants just to have a bit of a change in subject ...these types of threads and perdictions are driving me nuts

edit on 26-11-2010 by GerhardSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Very good friend. I very much agree with all you said, and if anything, I have drifted from that state of nothingness...that state of everything.

I fell back into beliefs. A mistake on my behalf.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I seem to have forgotten who created Satan, can anybody help me out?
edit on 26/11/2010 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join