It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
reply to post by Archangelelijah

if you are truly here to judge people on earth, then why did god tell others not to judge(thou shalt not judge), are you braking gods rule?

if your not braking gods rule, can you please start judging these so called talent contests they have here in the u.k. and in the u.s., the charts are getting clogged up with rubbish, i can no longer listen to the radio and enjoy it.

We as humans shouldn't judge. Only the creator of God himself will judge. He is present in all of us!
Your signature is answerable. Other life forms will not contact man until he is worthy of being contacted!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

I have had a C.A.T scan as well.

Yes, I spelt Satan wrong. We all make mistakes in life and this is our learning!

The upside down triangle represents Technology and rebirthing of energy. Technology made the Pyramids to perfect mathematical equasions.

My last name has three letters. The coat of arms on this has three sea shells and a crown with a bird!

My middle name is David. As the star of David!

I can answer all you want to know but unfortunatley people will not listen. Time for the supernatural to prove my words correct!

Watch the sun close! Watch the stars close, some will glow in different colours! You will notice massive natural changes coming soon.

I'm not saying I'm Jesus, just an annointed person to add to his message.

Our D.N.A is the figure of an eight! This is why the ancient asians worshipped the red dragon and China have the numbers 888. The Jews have the dragon as 666 and the new age as 999. This means women mirroring mans age!

damn... talk about crazy, small-world type happenstances.

that sounds just like a guy i ran into the other day at school, some 'parking police' or whatever at newcastle ... rambling on and on about being the second coming of sorts, an 'anointed one'. same numbers, signs, energies nonsense, too.

i'm sure it's a one in a million chance, but damn if you don't seem his twin ... doppelganger, even.

if so, we've nothing to concern ourselves with folks ... 'return' or 'judgement' wise.

well... unless you have an unpaid parking ticket.

Good one my friend! Keep up the sarcasim. I know who you are and I'm not worried what you know.

Keep your pals flying over. I like the way you guys dip the wings of an aeroplane when flying over Fire! At least you respect something!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Have you ever thought that God is speaking through them. The way in which it is done can be quite confusing to the host and sometimes they go down a path which makes them slightly unstable and even crazy. So maybe what they are experiencing is real. Perhaps they aren't false at all only misrepresenting the message.

In any case I commend your carefulness.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You lost me here bro, sorry.
"First I will give you a background of what has occured to me in the past 4 years"

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

lol good one

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
All of us are Chosen.

All can make a difference; all can do good.

Far too many choose to do otherwise.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This thread has really gone on this long?!? You all gave the OP exactly what they wanted . . . Oh damn! So did I.

Silly, silly, silly . . . But that's entertainment.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annie Mossity

I have had a C.A.T scan as well.

Yes, I spelt Satan wrong. We all make mistakes in life and this is our learning!

The upside down triangle represents Technology and rebirthing of energy. Technology made the Pyramids to perfect mathematical equasions.

My last name has three letters. The coat of arms on this has three sea shells and a crown with a bird!

My middle name is David. As the star of David!

I can answer all you want to know but unfortunatley people will not listen. Time for the supernatural to prove my words correct!

Watch the sun close! Watch the stars close, some will glow in different colours! You will notice massive natural changes coming soon.

I'm not saying I'm Jesus, just an annointed person to add to his message.

Our D.N.A is the figure of an eight! This is why the ancient asians worshipped the red dragon and China have the numbers 888. The Jews have the dragon as 666 and the new age as 999. This means women mirroring mans age!

damn... talk about crazy, small-world type happenstances.

that sounds just like a guy i ran into the other day at school, some 'parking police' or whatever at newcastle ... rambling on and on about being the second coming of sorts, an 'anointed one'. same numbers, signs, energies nonsense, too.

i'm sure it's a one in a million chance, but damn if you don't seem his twin ... doppelganger, even.

if so, we've nothing to concern ourselves with folks ... 'return' or 'judgement' wise.

well... unless you have an unpaid parking ticket.

Good one my friend! Keep up the sarcasim. I know who you are and I'm not worried what you know.

Keep your pals flying over. I like the way you guys dip the wings of an aeroplane when flying over Fire! At least you respect something!

Yes and we all know who you are...cough cough hoaxer...bored...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Yep thats what I say brother, you must scan this site for entertaimment like I do.?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Dude you are all sorts of crazy, all over the wall crazy, i bet you hear voices thinking its god.
How is knowledge evil? would you rather be an idiot?
Knowledge is preferable to ingorance, you are not christ, you are just yet another crazy with a computer.

You can believe in the son of christ all you want but in the end, its not about a saviour its about hoping he fixes all your probelms, perhaps the lesson to be learned is only we as a people can fix probelms of socity.

Knowledge is a good thing, sciencists are not racist, they know skin color makes no differnce, nor does reilgion or nations. Its intellgence that will bring peace not destory it, have you gone mad?

without math science and language we would be hopeless, we could not function asa species and go excint or is evolution an evil conspiracy to you too?
perhaps you need to get a grip on reality, either get off the drugs or get some help.

FALSE PROPHET!!!

EDIT: Also you made some typos. (Satan, not satin)
edit on 25-11-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have high skepticism and detect mass amounts of trolling... post your letter, spread it. I honestly don't think you are a prophet of any sort, need more evidence.

Christ would begin by preaching to the people, not start by preaching to the elite.

i want to keep an openmind and if some messiah comes one day, fantastic but the dumb ones die first

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i]reply to post by Archangelelijah

We as humans shouldn't judge. Only the creator of God himself will judge. He is present in all of us! Your signature is answerable. Other life forms will not contact man until he is worthy of being contacted!

so god says we should not judge or kill, we should forgive, yet he/she cannot find it in their soul to forgive and educate man? i think there are many humans who are better than god and can do these things.

if there is a god he/she is no different to the people who run this world! he/she considers themselves to be more worthy, they have one rule for themselves and one for everybody else, they kill or will do when they 'cleanse'
earth by using excuses, rather than forgiving and loving everybody.

how can god claim to be any different to man? god sounds peed off to me, he/she is angry and is going to kill people, as he/she judges us and is unforgiving, a creator who does not lead by example.

also why is my signature answerable? are you saying other lifeforms can judge us? hence the reason they stay away from us? because they judge us as infants.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
You man who wrote this - you are hopelessly lost. You deal with items you do not know - or you do not understand.
A) the universe do not need super power to exist. The universe is in constant transition from positive to negative - from good to bad. For this the universe do not need superpower. It is a mater of natural balance. The humans have this item only in their soul - constantly transiting from good to bad - from the beginning to the end.
B) in universe the time do not exist - time is human creation, in order to explain this that they can not foreseen. In physyc exist one forgoten equation that explain all - The matter at any point of the universe is the energy ration between the energy of the field to the nergy of the object. No time.
C)All you are talking about - the law of the sea, and the law of the land are BS - used for purpose of suppresion.
Example - our total laws of the land (federal,state, municipal, local and i.e by number is bigger than the total numbers of minutes for 60 years life. If that possible.Why was created. Simple - suppresion.
D)Money as human creation do not exist in nature, are based on trust and fear, has no value and can not create value. They are only instrument of value exchange. All bank families, banks and all institution dealing with money are simple colution of criminals - we are living in "political mafia economy"
E)Judgement - what you are talking about. This is spreading of fear. HIstorically many man like Jesus exist. Tell me why no one of them come back for Judgement day. The answer is that they were created to spread fear. And when the need of new come - was created. Remember of the prediction of collapsing the cristinan church. It is comming - simply because the Jews no longer need it.
F)What we need to do is to become more self sustainable - when no longer will relay on banks and bank families to exist - this is INDEPENDENCE. To be free man you need to be born free man. Freedom can not be deliver.
You just have it or not ( if you are looking for judgement day - sorry - but you are slave body)
Just for your information - the next transition day will be in 2564 exactly on April 4 - this was duscovered by italian military scientist who discovered the 4 additional palnetary bodies in the Sollar system after decades of observation in cave under Rome ( published in 1968 )
G) Regarding you supersticious visions - this is reality man , that any one have it - you just need to learned how to use it. I was practicing remote viewing since 1964 ( as part of the communist experiments ).At present time you may know that information goes somewhere. I can go every where. My only wish is to be invisible to such people like you

reply to post by Archangelelijah

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah...

If I'd get a penny every time someone comes here and claims to be Jesus or an alien I'd be a rich man. So please.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

do you? really? if that was you, i'd never met nor seen you prior to the other day.

don't go all 'going off' on friends, family or co-workers at my expense.

...what a small friggin world, we live in. wOw

???
only wings i've ever dipped were the hot kind. tasty too

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Guys your most likely being trolled but at least use this as a teaching experience...

I've attempted being a nice person for the short time i've been here on Earth. we all have our faults but try to make amends, be sympathetic, and have an openmind. The whole basis of why you shouldn't judge others should not be because you yourself will be judged, but because in order to judge someone truly, you will have to have known their whole life in its entirety from beginning to end. Then you can make a reasonable judgement on their character, which is possibly why God is the only one who should be doing the judging. but just be nice people. If you aren't or are christian be a good person, have a clean conscious, and follow your ideas, beliefs and morals more closely then your lives and trust me, even if you go to hell based on christian dogmatic law, you can truthfully say that at least you were a good person in a hectic world that told you to do everything otherwise

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

I too have been tempted by Satin on many different occasions. Thankfully, my strength allowed me to stay strong and to resist thus far.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Not a very articulative chosen one...
edit on 25-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

You will all discover the light when you use your sight. This will come with a fight but believe me I'm right!

oh my,
you're a poet!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join