It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
Can we please stop posting here? How is this the hottest thread?

Judgement. When a person comes across a mentally disturbed person claiming they are God or something...it makes them feel pretty sane about themselves, and what better way to celebrate than to make fun of and hammer the mentally ill person.

I actually feel a bit ashamed that I participated in the bait...perhaps their is a God..and the way he judges is to put people in need in front of us...seeing if we help out, or simply cast stones and laugh...

I feel a bit dirty now.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

Give the Devil his due.
Must be slow day at ATS

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The fact that this guy even mentioned original sin proves beyond a doubt he's not Jesus...it doesn't mention original sin once in the bible, and it began as a catholic scare tactic in the 1500s or so.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Unfortunetly we will all have to surcome to the truth.
Two things certain.
NOTHING IS CERTAIN.
AND DEATH.

Judgement isnt an accual judging of things....its terminology of an increadible act of violence on the world.
we being the positive light force of all things...judgement being the dark that overwhelms us into submission.
It is predicted by date.
And i cannot confirm this with proof showing this is the truth.
But...we will see now wont we...
As like all things in this world.
To see is to believe. and to believe you are already under the hypnosis that what you see is real.
The only condition for what you are saying is truth.
Is the fact that GOD is underway.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I am honored that with your infinite power and wisdom, you decided to come forth... on an obscure internet message board.....

Glad you picked a mainstream spot where everyone will see your message....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
delete
edit on 25-11-2010 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

The upside down triangle represents a womens womb giving birth to new energy. This is how the Pyramid were built.

What the hell ????? Are you saying that a pyramid came out of a woman's vagina ???

Dear god dude get a grip it would take a lake of limestone sperms to fill one of them and I looked on google earth and there isn't one.

What the hell is wrong with you christians, virgin births, pyramid births men that live inside fishes .

Dude get some therapy and start reading some of the highly educational information that atheists have kindly supplied links to here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well there's an eye-opener. The 'second coming' is trolling forums?
Don't feed Jesus.. er.. I mean trolls.

Will you get banned for our sins?
Will you rise again with a lifted ban?
Can you cure my poor connection?
Can you go away for another 2000 years please, there's a good chap

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm Jesus!

Jesus imposters are everywhere at the moment. Identity theft is becoming a real issue here for me, I will have to buy a shredder.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah IM sorry that you think you might be Jesus, But I dont think so , it plainly states in the Bible that when Jesus returns every eye on earth will see him coming in the clouds in glory. And Jesus also said that many will come saying that they are the Christ, but he said dont be deceived.Jesus said , the same way he left the Earth is the same way hes coming back.. IN the clouds with his Angels .,and all beleivers who are alive will meet him in the air, these beleivers will never know death. and all beleivers will be like him. the dead beleivers first then those that are alive ....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hopefully when your Jesus comes back, he kills off all of the blasphemers whose sole intention is to annoy people and be pretentious on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost374

you can if you want to.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Who is Satin????
I have heard of Satan, but not this Satin person.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

if you are truly here to judge people on earth, then why did god tell others not to judge(thou shalt not judge), are you braking gods rule?

if your not braking gods rule, can you please start judging these so called talent contests they have here in the u.k. and in the u.s., the charts are getting clogged up with rubbish, i can no longer listen to the radio and enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by Whine Flu

Who is Satin????
I have heard of Satan, but not this Satin person.

Sounds like a silky smooth operator.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
[m

"Helicopters were flying around my house"

You must be telling the truth then...lol

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I'm amazed at some of the comments.

I'm no longer with my first girlfriend as she was an angel but wanted children which I could not support financially under the current circumstances. She lived at 1 Sun st!

I have had a C.A.T scan as well.

Yes, I spelt Satan wrong. We all make mistakes in life and this is our learning!

The upside down triangle represents Technology and rebirthing of energy. Technology made the Pyramids to perfect mathematical equasions.

My last name has three letters. The coat of arms on this has three sea shells and a crown with a bird!

My middle name is David. As the star of David!

I can answer all you want to know but unfortunatley people will not listen. Time for the supernatural to prove my words correct!

Watch the sun close! Watch the stars close, some will glow in different colours! You will notice massive natural changes coming soon.

I'm not saying I'm Jesus, just an annointed person to add to his message.

Our D.N.A is the figure of an eight! This is why the ancient asians worshipped the red dragon and China have the numbers 888. The Jews have the dragon as 666 and the new age as 999. This means women mirroring mans age!

Enough said from me. Time for nature to do the talking!

God Bless all of you! You will need it!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Under the current thinking of man, they would attack and destroy anything that is found in space. This must change in order to move forward in creation.

Man has been full of wars with each other since the beginning of time. Even religions played a part with the different belief systems of each. They all have the common thread of positive emotion of the inner self!

As stated, you can ridicule me all you want! I will not do the same to you. You have all deserved your place in heaven if you have not taken the precious life of another!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

and He said..." many will come in my name'......etc etc

You know how many times Ive written that in the past 12 months? How may people claiming to be 'superior' or to be Christ or even to be God have been posting this same stuff? Stuff that brings only more guilt pain suffering blame shame fear and grief. to the hearts of people, things that can hardly be called fruits of the Holy Spirit which are ; love, faith, hope, joy, truth....loving kindness.

If your not bringing forth one of those 5...then perhaps you should question exactly which spirit is using you.

I do not doubt the veracity of visions higher thoughts, insight or communication with the divine I have had several experiences of each of them myself....I just also had very open ears when I was given the direction to
"challenge the spirits to see if they are of God"....and I have yet to have any stand up to that challenge.
No man on earth is the Father and no one knows the hour of His plan's fulfillment - NOT EVEN THE SON.

Standing on street corners preaching and presuming to know Gods mind and speak for God and His will is an ego trip..nothing more..and it will only get you the same response every time.....

Christ will do......not you.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

I have had a C.A.T scan as well.

Yes, I spelt Satan wrong. We all make mistakes in life and this is our learning!

The upside down triangle represents Technology and rebirthing of energy. Technology made the Pyramids to perfect mathematical equasions.

My last name has three letters. The coat of arms on this has three sea shells and a crown with a bird!

My middle name is David. As the star of David!

I can answer all you want to know but unfortunatley people will not listen. Time for the supernatural to prove my words correct!

Watch the sun close! Watch the stars close, some will glow in different colours! You will notice massive natural changes coming soon.

I'm not saying I'm Jesus, just an annointed person to add to his message.

Our D.N.A is the figure of an eight! This is why the ancient asians worshipped the red dragon and China have the numbers 888. The Jews have the dragon as 666 and the new age as 999. This means women mirroring mans age!

damn... talk about crazy, small-world type happenstances.

that sounds just like a guy i ran into the other day at school, some 'parking police' or whatever at newcastle ... rambling on and on about being the second coming of sorts, an 'anointed one'. same numbers, signs, energies nonsense, too.

i'm sure it's a one in a million chance, but damn if you don't seem his twin ... doppelganger, even.

if so, we've nothing to concern ourselves with folks ... 'return' or 'judgement' wise.

well... unless you have an unpaid parking ticket.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join