It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
When Creator made universe, Creator put part of self into everyone, everything.
Rama exhale, Rama inhale.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
I asked a question, you said you agree.

The question you asked was answered with the actions of man not God!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

If you are a chosen one and you do not understand that i said a question, then i seriously think you are not chosen one because you did not listen to the question you only gave me your answer.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

They may be the actions of man, but you still gave me an answer. you said you agree. but gave no answer to the question till later. You would think that you would listen first as to the question, then reply.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

They may be the actions of man, but you still gave me an answer. you said you agree. but gave no answer to the question till later. You would think that you would listen first as to the question, then reply.

You are a wise old Owl my friend. Use it to better yourself and others.

This is what life is all about. Learning in life brings Wisdom in death!

God Bless!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Not a very articulate chosen one....

edit on 25-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

YOU ARE NOT SENT FROM GOD TO DO THY BIDDING. Take your PILLS.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Not a very articulative chosen one...

I knew that people would take this message the wrong way!

You will all discover the light when you use your sight. This will come with a fight but believe me I'm right!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

learning in life gives wisdom in death. I agree 100%. I may not believe in the bible, but i believe in the afterlife.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

YOU ARE NOT SENT FROM GOD TO DO THY BIDDING. Take your PILLS.

No pills nessasary my friend!

Discover how you live through learning and money.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

HAHAHA i just love how you are quizzing him like you are the "Tester of the Chosen One". Then you tell him to take his pills like your any different... HAHAHAHAHA. Good luck, oh mighty Arbiter of Holiness. You great Judge of Divinity you.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Not a very articulative chosen one...

I knew that people would take this message the wrong way!

You will all discover the light when you use your sight. This will come with a fight but believe me I'm right!

Now you are rhyming?

Took the msg the wrong way, whats the right way to take it?

Your rhymes are a crime,
this thread a complete waste of time
can't you see its all in your head
shoulda coulda taken your meds,
aww hell who cares i'm going to bed.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I would rather live by learning and exspel the money. I'm sure their are ways this can be achieved and everyone can be satisfied with the answer.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Jesus......bro what have I told you about drinking on week nights and getting on the computer? Last time you did this we got a months worth of KY jelly and Little Debbie snack cakes...........

I understand times are tough and people are skeptical of you right now, but things will get better...

Put the whiskey down and go to bed man, dont make me roll a rock infront o your door......

and for "your dads" sake, stop turning my bubble bath into wine its really put a damper on my romantic evenings with the girlfriend...

P.s. I dont buy anything in the OP sorry, you should probably seek out someone that can help you, but good luck to you.
edit on 25-11-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The teaching of my Brother is Provision, not obtainment. Life is Understanding and Understanding Expressed, not belief. The triangle is a prime and when used as a prime of primes, it is the first rationalization of spirit within forms of dust (temples of pagans, etc.). This understanding was furthered through the law and the people of two triangles (Jews, Star of David). This understanding was furthered again through uncommon manifestation of the unseen in fullness of grace and the people of three triangles (the Trinity). However, it should be understood now, more than ever, that it is common for the resulting conduct of men to transmute and defer Life. Just as Adam fell/animal men fall (completely, but not finally), and the people of two triangles fell (completely, but not finally), the people of three triangles will fall (completely, but not finally). In second birth the Children of Life are set free, but the Children of Idols will fall finally.

While I appreciate the unction of your soul, your spirit does not express understanding as understanding is and your conduct has become that which is foretold in the scriptures (many coming forward to make claims which are only claims).

Teach me, or learn.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by F011235813

HAHAHA i just love how you are quizzing him like you are the "Tester of the Chosen One". Then you tell him to take his pills like your any different... HAHAHAHAHA. Good luck, oh mighty Arbiter of Holiness. You great Judge of Divinity you.

NOPE, just finding out where he/she is comming from. I do not find myself better or worse than anyone else. I myself, is on pills you know. OK.....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by F011235813

NOPE, just finding out where he/she is comming from. I do not find myself better or worse than anyone else. I myself, is on pills you know. OK.....

I do not take drugs or drink alcohol! These effect a persons judgement and mental status.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just seeking attention via the internet is your vice, no?

And not even that good at it, anyways continue on with out me.

ps: for a few pointers check out the HOAX section.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

They are my heart pills. Without them, I could have a heart attack,pass out or die.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

I do not take drugs or drink alcohol! These effect a persons judgement and mental status.

I thought Jesus, er, I mean you, turned water into wine? Surely that means he,er, you are okay with the boozing. On a lighter note i think you only the 5000th person to claim something of this nature(i.e. divine status of one form or another) on this site. I'm cool with it, just don't buy it, whatever floats your boat I guess.
edit on 11/25/2010 by F011235813 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join