It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have returned! Judgement Day comes for all people on earth.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter
reply to post by Archangelelijah

you have shown compassion and aided in the healing of life and the continuation of happiness for people?
You have done this not as a labor only but as a call?
Each case is unique unto itself and bonding?
You have aligned with the mother spirit?
The more you do this and the more intense it becomes so does your vulnerability to attack.
Why is it though you believe you are chosen?
Have you felt the hand?

Your words are words of wisdom my friend!

I think I was chosen due to my spiritual strength for all living things. I love everyone and everything. People are blinded by the truth. Time to shine the light and make things bright.

Yes, I have felt the hand.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

You will be mocked here and waste your energy and time,
walk in the spirit!
good luck to you.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by proof-would-be-good

After discovering how money was formed, I wrote a letter titled the truth. This was forwarded to the Catholic church, Jewish community, news outlets around the globe and work mates.

How about posting the letter?
edit on 24-11-2010 by proof-would-be-good because: learning how to use "quote"

I did post the letter here on ATS. It was taken off!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You honestly expect me to believe you are chosen, or holy.
This site.....has gone to waste

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yes, don't waste your time because you might be mocked.
Hmm, perhaps we're a little skeptical because this is, oh...the 10000th time someone has said judgment day is near, and claimed the same things you are claming? It gets a bit old after awhile, especially when you have no way to back up anything you say, and all your other posts are about jews/jesus..
Sorry, not everyone believes in Christianity.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
If you were truly spiritual in any way, you'd lose this 'chosen one' label, and quietly go about your business without the need of recognition. You know, help people without needing the ego boost and such..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So are you Jesus, or some other type of returning spiritual figure I think I might be confused, but I believe you!

Can we see the letter?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Yes, don't waste your time because you might be mocked.
Hmm, perhaps we're a little skeptical because this is, oh...the 10000th time someone has said judgment day is near, and claimed the same things you are claming? It gets a bit old after awhile, especially when you have no way to back up anything you say, and all your other posts are about jews/jesus..
Sorry, not everyone believes in Christianity.

Christianity is a belief system. Just like all religions.

A belief in positive willpower of man and women.

I agree lots of people have stated this but the truth is they did not know the truth.

Yes, my posts are about belief. This is what life is!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k
Jesus, Why are you on ATS?

Obviously to help the other poor soul who posted the thread "I need Jesus.." and asked where he was.

Ask and ye shall receive..

So quick, get the cross, I'll fetch the thorns and someone get the vinegar - We've got a crucifixion to perform!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I do not believe in the bible, for it was written by the hand of man whos views are slated. I believe in good and evil, cause it is around us everywhere. I believe in knoweledge and teachings, there of the truths not slated.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Just because you love all living beings, doesn't make you Jesus. In fact, every christian in theory should love all humans and living beings. You say you've had brain damage. I'm not trying to insult you but rather help you. I'm a psychology major and think you should seek psychiatric help. Remember, it says in the bible that when Jesus returns, everyone will know...not everyone on ATS. However, it is possible you had some sort of spiritual experience, but reading about the delusions, this is probably not the case.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I have but one question, for you. If you are chosen, you will know the answer and i will know you are chosen. WHERE IS GOD?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
Just because you love all living beings, doesn't make you Jesus. In fact, every christian in theory should love all humans and living beings. You say you've had brain damage. I'm not trying to insult you but rather help you. I'm a psychology major and think you should seek psychiatric help. Remember, it says in the bible that when Jesus returns, everyone will know...not everyone on ATS. However, it is possible you had some sort of spiritual experience, but reading about the delusions, this is probably not the case.

Everyone does know!

I do not have any problems now.

No, I don't need psychiatric help. I have the help of the heavens!

I appreaciate the work you do for others. More people should assist those in need.

God Bless You!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
where is GOD?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
I have but one question, for you. If you are chosen, you will know the answer and i will know you are chosen. WHERE IS GOD?

God is everywhere! In all stars, planets, people, creatures, plants!

He assists us through the difficult times in life when people don't realise it.

The Sun is a birth star. We are Gods children in learning! Like a child at school.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

A better question to ask might be where isn't God.
I think they have a term for this, is called the Jesus complex.

Is no doubt better than thinking you are Satan, who I think is misunderstood more than anything, all with job asignment.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah

The Sun is a birth star. We are Gods children in learning! Like a child at school.
WHY, no peace, only the selfishness of man?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I agree! Peace can only be obtained through all people thinking and acting as one.

All for one and one for all!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

AHHHHH, I asked a question. You said , you agree.

I agree! Peace can only be obtained through all people thinking and acting as one.

All for one and one for all!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I asked a question, you said you agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join