It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baffled bird migration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

With this information you provided, it is almost a fact that birds are getting disoriented, or in other words, they are flying towards what they "see". The problem is that what they see has been moving. If this thing continues to evolve, we could be facing a major extinction and adaptation process in the following years.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

I agree we need to be confused too

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

it's not climate change it's magnetic pole shift cost confusion in birds migration..."

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I believe birds migrate using the earth natural magnetism as there guide. We know the true magnetic north has shifted more then 10 degrees over the last few years.

Climate in most countries have changed. Maybe we are nearing a pole shift. If the lay lines of the earth are moving to much to fast....may be this is the cause for the birds strange migration.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I was in a country house on the Welsh border at the beginning of Nov and we saw loads of bee's over the course of the weekend. As I understand it they should rarely be outside the hive at this time of year.

Also, in the midlands it was like autumn happened overnight around mid October - one day the trees were green and happy, the next it seemed as if the vast majority of them dropped all their leaves overnight. We now have the odd sight of some (non-evergreen) tree's with green leaves sat alongside completely naked tree's and evergreens.

The birds also pretty much disappeared overnight too - I'm a bit of a night owl and am used to hearing the first bird tweets in the morning (I almost always have my bedroom window open). One day around mid-Oct they all stopped, and I lost my 'I really *MUST* get some sleep now' cue. We have a pair of owls that make the odd noise but that's about it.

Things are definitely changing, but change is something that *always* happens and I see no point in worrying about something I have no control over. Fret not, just go with the flow people.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
The animal kingdom has no MSM that I'm aware of.

We should trust them.

Peace

Totally agreed and great post!

The animals aren't following corrupted scientific studies, nor are they in denial of what is transpiring here on Earth. Trusting their instincts is what they do... and their instincts are coming from the invisible promptings of Gaia, our Mother Nature. Watch and learn.

We are in for some bumpy times, Earth changes, weather patterns going haywire, famine, etc... get ready.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
This whole earth changes are all connected to the same natural process I guess... I don't think that we humans have contributed enough to f$%&/ck up the planet; we're on course to do it so, yeah, but a lot of this changes are part of something bigger, something meant to be.

Polar bears are not going to make it...that's sad...thinking of a species you take fro granted since you were born, and in a few years we're going to talk something like: "remeber those furry white bears?"

www.sciencedaily.com...

The good thing about this changes is that I think are necessary, and instead of looking at it as something negative, we need to percieve it as an spiritual upgrade, towards the expansion of love and equity.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Kantele because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Threads such as this always interest me because I grew up with my grandfather a "Seer" here in Scotland. He lived his life by nature and what it showed him. His legacy is now mine and I also watch closely and diary the signs that are there for all to see in our wildlife and vegetation.

Things are not "as usual" here in the West coast of Scotland for the time of year. The grey squirrels are not collecting and storing food and Im worried that they will be caught by a sudden move into winter. Non migratory birds that have visited my many feeding stations over summer are missing now winter is here?.

My dogs, Cocker Spaniels and Standard Poodles ( the big ones) have not winter coated as yet and we are almost in December..... due to temperatures being too high for the time of year.

Things are not right. I can feel it. I think its the calm before the storm although I hope not for the wildlife that as yet hasnt prepared for winter.

Respects

edit on 25-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Beautiful. We take our cues from the world around us. Children of a wilder nature are the lesson givers, and when they begin to reflect great distress, then it's time for us to take heed, become aware, and awaken to the destruction we've caused.

Today, this OP has also become a messenger of the world around us.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Keep in mind also that the Jet Stream and Gulf Stream have a new pattern now.
But it seems like "they" have been told "STAY" !

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

i live in anchorage, and several of us saw these geese fly north north east about 3 weeks ago. if it was just one flock - no big deal. but i watched about 200-250 birds fly in that direction over a 48 hour period... and i wasn't watching the sky very much either. also where are the ravens? i dont even hear them! and those birds are almost always around this time of year... very strange

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It does seem that there is something afoot this year, keep up the info! I'm sure that many people would be very interested in this. Personally I saw many large groups of Canadian birds flying north??!!! I'm sure there may be a logical explanation but its definitely something to be keeping an eye on.

oh btw i live in southwest B.C

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Something similair happened in one of those sci-fi movies...I wanna say "Core" but i'm not sure.

I say pole reversal is to blame on this one...
It's not just the birds either-
Crazy temperatures, weather patterns, and coverup on a massive scale (global warming) all lead me to the same conclusion.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantele

Oh no, this worries me greatly. Well that's what happens when we cut down all the trees, befoul the air, and dirty the ocean. Climate change.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Interesting....

...a few weeks back, and for several days, I noticed the Geese around here were flocking North instead of South, and not in their traditional "v" pattern either. At times they seemed scattered and confused, but there is no doubt in my mind that they were headed North. My attention was turned to it when I caught a snippet of a passing conversation, and others have commented on it as well...

...pole shift, perhaps?

GtkP

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Interesting. Indeed Climate changes also affects animal behaviours. It is only logical.

No, most likely not as a result of any so-called climate change. Much more logical would be magnetic polar shifting...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The birds have been GONE here in South Dakota since Sept. We got heavy chemtrail spraying for 2 weeks after the harvest came in. I found 3 dead sparrows in our yard, and a dead dove.

We have ZERO birds here now, no winter birds, no sparrows, no blackbirds, no doves. ALL DISAPPEARED!

As far as Canadian Geese, 5 flew over last week. No more. Usually we have flocks and flocks flying south from here.

Not this year! Weird!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantele

Polar bears are not going to make it...that's sad...thinking of a species you take fro granted since you were born, and in a few years we're going to talk something like: "remeber those furry white bears?"

www.sciencedaily.com...

edit on 25-11-2010 by Kantele because: (no reason given)

I remember that these claims were put forth by Al Gore's Docu fiction tainment piece of crap movie, since then it has been shown that the polar bear population has been thriving and has increased at least 5 fold.

Climate Gate emails were released last year, and since then Phil Jones admitted on the BBC that there had been no warming since 1995 and the hockey-stick graph inaccurately ommitted both the medieval warming period and the little ice age.

But it seems that those who would benefit from a cap and trade scheme just wont let the global warming fraud die...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

edit on 25-11-2010 by Banjamin Jefferson Madiso because: glitch in the mainframe...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Something possibly related, that has happened several times not just here in the UK, is birds just falling out of the sky:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.virginmedia.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

all part of the same problem?
No real idea as not an expert at all but just worth considering in the same topic..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join