It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ressiv
global warming? okay...
ever thought to the possibility that it warms up from UNTHERNEATH ???
oure core might been heating up....
scenario :

earth colliding with stellair gasses....slowing its rotation an tiny bit...
the heavy core keep spinning inside same speed but suffers moore friction with the mantle..

effects :
moore heat...moore and heavier EQ's and Volcanisme////
edit on 24-11-2010 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

I am no authority on this matter but to me anything is possible and what you propose seems logical; but, at the same time one would have to proove that the rotation speed of the earth is indeed slowing. I am not sure if there is any hard evidence of this.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

If it is a dark star it likly is pulling planets with it also.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

That seems reasonalble to me, at one time they say the human population shrunk for unknown reasons to around 3,000 I think it was and we all came from them.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
"Apparently denver is a good place to go:"

Yea because there gonna welcome you with open arms with the millions of others who want in right?

Also there is a super volcano in Colorado La Garita Caldera may be a problem.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
reply to post by Nightchild

There are 2 options left.

- Transport the total planet outside of the solar system and place it into orbit somewhere else.
- Space migration for the new "adam & eve"

With +/- 40 years ahead before countdown you decide.

It has been my theory that scientists are looking for a way to shield the planet by bringing it into an altered state for long enough to preserve it with a worm hole or time manipulation. To me it seems like they have become in a real hurry to accomplish something big.
Maybe they already received information from ancient records that have shown them what they should do or just why they need to do something...hopefully How to do it!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is NOTHING "wrong" with our Solar System. There is no "proof"! ( I am so tired of that word, in ATS headlines!
)

There are no massive celestial objects approaching! ANY thing like that, and the entire orbital paths of all the planets would be affected, and obvious to every astronomer on the planet, even the amateurs.

Has anyone seen or heard about the Earth's TIDES being any different?? I mean, you know how the Moon, small as it is (gravity-wise) affects tides. What do you think a BIG object, much more massive, if it were anywhere close, would do?? Forget about the orbits that aren't affected, look at the TIDES!!!

This entire post from Page 3 was SO good, deserves a repeat performance:

Originally posted by mc_squared
reply to post by rajaten

Good luck debunking NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, MIT AND SPACE.COM.

Zokay... but that's not particularly hard to do when National Geographic, MIT and space.com debunk their own articles...if you just read the whole thing that is.

The following quotes are all from your own links that you posted:

Mars:

The conventional theory is that climate changes on Mars can be explained primarily by small alterations in the planet's orbit and tilt, not by changes in the sun.

"Wobbles in the orbit of Mars are the main cause of its climate change in the current era," Oxford's Wilson explained.

Pluto:

Pluto's orbit is much more elliptical than that of the other planets, and its rotational axis is tipped by a large angle relative to its orbit. Both factors could contribute to drastic seasonal changes.

David Tholen, an astronomer at the University of Hawaii who measured the size of Pluto in the late 1980s using a series of occultations and eclipses involving Pluto's satellite, noted that even though Pluto was closest to the sun in 1989, a warming trend 13 years later shouldn't be unexpected. "It takes time for materials to warm up and cool off, which is why the hottest part of the day on Earth is usually around 2 or 3 p.m. rather than local noon, when sunlight is the most intense," Tholen said. Because Pluto's year is equal to about 250 Earth years, 13 years after Pluto's closest approach to the Sun is like 1:15 p.m. on Earth. "This warming trend on Pluto could easily last for another 13 years," Tholen estimated.

The Pluto article points out it's climate change is likely due to residual pressure changes, and even offers this perfect segue:

Pluto and Neptune's largest moon, Triton, are presently about the same distance from the sun, and each has a predominantly nitrogen atmosphere (with a surface pressure 100,000 times less than that on Earth), so one might expect similar processes to be occurring on these two bodies.

So then...

Triton:

The moon is approaching an extreme southern summer, a season that occurs every few hundred years. During this special time, the moon's southern hemisphere receives more direct sunlight. The equivalent on Earth would be having the sun directly overhead at noon north of Lake Superior during a northern summer.

Elliot and his colleagues believe that Triton's temperature has increased because of indications that the pressure of the atmosphere has increased. Because of the unusually strong correlation between Triton's surface ice temperature and its atmospheric pressure, Elliot said scientists can infer a temperature increase of 3 degrees Fahrenheit over nine years based on its recent increase in surface vapor pressure. Any ice on Triton that warms up a little results in a big increase in atmospheric pressure as the vaporized gas joins the atmosphere.

And finally...

Jupiter:

The global change cycle began when the last of the white oval-shaped storms formed south of the Great Red Spot in 1939. As the storms started to merge between 1998 and 2000, the mixing of heat began to slow down at that latitude and has continued slowing ever since.

The movement of heat from the equator to Jupiter's south pole is expected to stop at 34 degrees southern latitude, where Red Spot Jr. is forming.

This will create a big wall and stop the mixing of heat and airflow, the thinking goes. As a result, areas around the equator become warmer, while the poles can start to cool down.

What this is essentially saying is that Jupiter is not warming, it is simply undergoing internal changes that are redistributing heat around the planet. You can read more about it here.

So let's make this absolutely clear. Because the whole "all the planets in the Solar System are warming" is one of the most common myths floating around the internet trying to undermine 150+ years of climate science that has not only observed the Earth warming, it explained it beforehand and even PREDICTED it.

Counting moons, there are something like 180 planetary bodies in our Solar System. Here we have 4 that are supposedly warming. That's 2.22%. It's also conveniently ignoring the other bodies that have been observed to be cooling.

Furthermore two of the above have very mundane explanations that are related, one of them is not even warming, and there is a lot of controversy over the fourth. My other favorite thing about people always pointing to Mars warming to debunk the idea of CO2 having a significant effect on Earth is you're talking about a planet whose atmospheric composition is 95% CO2.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence we have for anthropogenic warming on Earth is the historical data that shows even minor changes in CO2 concentration can greatly amplify and affect disproportionate changes in temperature:
The Biggest Control Knob: Carbon Dioxide in Earth's Climate History

So sorry, but this whole idea that all the planets in the Solar System are warming is nothing but a total utter myth. I find it pretty ridiculous that people will get all worked up and excited around here about the end of the world as long as it involves some mysterious unseen force that is beyond our control.

But when the overwhelming majority of the world's scientists are all preaching that it is completely something within our control, and that it needs to be stopped asap, everybody smirks and starts labeling them hoaxers and fearmongerers and declaring how much smarter they are because they read some stuff on teh interwebs.

edit on 24-11-2010 by mc_squared because: i have no thumbs

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

How so? How can anyone know this until the 30's and 40's the common consensus in the scientific community was that the sun was made out of carbon and had a 12000 yr life span. It was till E=MC2 that we truly realized what the sun was. 1150 years combined! Wow I really wanna see the SCIENTIFIC data that supports this (idle drawings on cave walls and inscriptions are not scientific its man trying to explain things with out any of the facts). I don't think we can trust most data from more than 250 (maybe less) years ago. There was simply too much dogma going about back then, not to mention the scientific process we use today was nonexistent. In fact this is the problem with all the "facts" that you've presented. How do we even know what the norm is for the celestial bodies of our solar system? We've not even been hear for a blink of an eye as far as the cosmos is concerned.

2nd do you people really think that they could keep something like this a secret from the majority? Every professional (and some amateur) astronomer in the world would be aware of NIbiru/Nemesis/whatever. If you had any common sense at all you would realize that it is simply too large of a secret to, well, keep secret. Someone would spill the beans, compartmentalization is the key to keeping secrets and this isn't something that can be compartmentalized (as it is would have observable effects on orbits and the like). Please don't state other threads on ATS as proof of slipping of this secret either as there are issues with that I wont get into now for the sake of some semblance of brevity.

But then again what do I know I'm just a disinfo agent.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
There is NOTHING "wrong" with our Solar System. There is no "proof"! ( I am so tired of that word, in ATS headlines!
)

Another one of your "nothing to see here, move along" posts??

It's like a broken record... What the heck are you on ATS for?

Korg.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well we are going though differnt densitys of plasma clouds....

So wouldnt it make sense that changes in the electrical properties of the sun could alter the distance or speed at which the plaents move around the sun?

Well ....if the electric univese theory is correct, which it is!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just an area of space our solar system is passing through. Move along, nothing to see here. Just some CO2 and water particles. Things change.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

)

Korg.

I must respectfully disagree. He is 100% right on this. People constantly post threads on this site that claim to have "proof" and, sadly, most of the time this "proof" is simply conjecture. I can't presume to understand why weedwhacker is on this site but if he is anything like me it is for truths. Something that is true, in this context, is something that can be backed up by empirical evidence. I feel it is our duty as subscribers of this site to call people's bull, for how can we ever get to the truth with all this nonsense background noise that, I'm sorry to say, constitutes a majority of the threads contained here.
edit on 11/24/2010 by F011235813 because: my "p" key is not working at times

edit on 11/24/2010 by F011235813 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You really want to know what the Gargoyle coming out of the Bag means? Its somewhat hard to swallow and I would be shot down immediately by most people if I were to say.

What does it represent to you? or anyone.

Chime in. I will not judge you either way as right or wrong on your perceptions.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Just one question: Why are people so obsessed with removing the human element from climate change/global warming?

Is it an attempt to justify our actions towards the environment since the industrial revolution?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Since I've been pelted with snow all day, I'm going to say that if it's supposed to be warmer now in the upper latitudes of the northern hemisphere, then how did the snow manage to murder our public transit system today?! We're no strangers to snow up here. But snow this early and in this amount...Even the tram drivers were stuck and the tracks are heated! It was simply relentless.

The weekend will be a toasty -9C. It's November. Winter lasts until (normally) mid-May. How long is that? Who's coming here to take my place so I can warm up in more hospitable climes?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Perhaps what is wrong is that the solar system is showing no signs of the presence of "Planet X". Obviously the planet's orbits would be disturbed by the approach of a rogue planet so perhaps that nothing has changed is indicative of a problem with our solar system?

This "planet x" is a crafty character. I've seen it sneak up for photographs from cell phones but vanish before anyone else can see them. I've seen it shift form from planet to star and I've even heard of it managing to change the speed of its orbit. It also can sneak into our solar system without being seen or having gravitational effects on the other planets.

Don't you see people? The solar system is wrong! There is no way our solar system could be like it is and have planet x in it as proven by science. This means science is wrong! This means our solar system is part of the conspiracy to keep planet x hidden! How can we ever hope to fight against a conspiracy in which one of the major conspirators is our very solar system!? Talk about planet X being crafty it has turned all the other planets against us!

Doom! Death! Fear! Your just plain old crazy if your not feeling this by now! I mean come on people our very solar system is conspiring against us! What can we do? Its all over people.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

nope..
just andswer to the fact that dollars and euro's will stop it..

and ofcourse nothing works.. regarding that the heating gasses just rose to top levels today..
all affords of the last 15 years are just waisted..
1 ore 2 volcano's outbreaks were enough for it...
think the charts of eruptions and global warming are equal in line..!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Korg.

That post added what? If anything, to the conversation like this post to yours...
edit on 24-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity

)

Korg.

No! Wait! I'm the move along guy!
ATS user mc_squared's post was genius! (3rd pg) And from the op's own sited references. It does not discount the celestial body X theories, but directs you to most probable climate change reasoning.

Now move along people, nothing MORE to see here.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

What the hell are you talking about? I don't understand you.

This has nothing to do with currency.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by F011235813
2nd do you people really think that they could keep something like this a secret from the majority? Every professional (and some amateur) astronomer in the world would be aware of NIbiru/Nemesis/whatever. If you had any common sense at all you would realize that it is simply too large of a secret to, well, keep secret. Someone would spill the beans, compartmentalization is the key to keeping secrets and this isn't something that can be compartmentalized (as it is would have observable effects on orbits and the like). Please don't state other threads on ATS as proof of slipping of this secret either as there are issues with that I wont get into now for the sake of some semblance of brevity.

I am always extremely sceptic when I read stories about niburu. I assume that something like that would indeed be noticed and thus very unlikely.

Unfortunately there is most likely something wrong with the solar system as this topic implies a lot of evidence is out there. I have to agree with your statements above that topics with "proof" "evidence" etc are horrible and already annoy me because of their "just statement". Thus I will not make such claims.

It's interesting to ask yourself the question if indeed there is something wrong with the solar system would you make it known?

I would not probably unless there is a way to conserve our planet or a fair amount of random humans that could be conserved, if only chosen ones can depart this would even be difficult to discard when you consider revealing your "proof" means the end of mankind.

But then again what do I know I'm just a disinfo agent.

I find some posts in this topic highly interesting and they even fit right in with some of the theories I have or others I know opted. Disinfo that goes against a number of those theories is presented and things are magnified to distract from other subjects. None of them are your posts by the way.. I was just wondering how a skeptic would handle information that could be considered as evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join