It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Why is it wrong? Because its different then the past?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
While I'd argue theres nothing particlarly wrong with the solar system it is quite interesting to see some articles on the other planets warming up. So our entire system is getting more energetic. It'll be interesting to see what transpires from this.

The dwarf pushing and pulling us through a cycle of warming and cooling is quite interesting prospect. I have read about it before but my knowledge in that area is not particarly deep. If the dwarf is performing a huge orbit skirting round the outside of our orbits, then it pulling us away from the sun when we're in the middle causing cooling and pulling towards the sun on the opposite end of the orbit seems fairly logical. From what I see this would give gradients of warming and cooling. I guess one way to check is to see if our distance from the sun varies in accordance to a "counter weight" pulling us in different directions. Well, another avenue to research.

Of course it could be down to more of an internal solar cycles (rather than an external force) which, again, would affect all the planets. And personally I'd like to think it's down to the galactic plane which would be astronomically epic

While I'm open to some world wide agenda, I'm more willing to put the CO2 emission stuff on humans being humans and attempting to control every detail of our environment (while I do agree that a few people do benefit from this venture). Although I always find myself swaying when it comes to the NWO.

As always, time will tell and all we can do is observe and experience. If it is something to do with the solar system... well, just remember, if it's beyond your control... don't worry about it

Thanks for the information, gives me a bit more reading to do and research. Might even compile data if I get bored haha

Swafe!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by St Udio

i just can not rationalize how a low-mass dwarf star still in the outer debris field of the Oort Cloud
could possibly be affecting the Sun & solar system right now...

unless there is an unknown relationship on a hyperdimensional plane at work...
where the distant object distorts the electromagnetic continium of the solar system through
a non-locality principle thought to exist at the Quantum Level.

i always thought an object must be physically present, to then effect the area its in.
the proposed dark dwarf is contorting the Suns magnet-o-sphere so as to result in the
heating up of the solar system and all its planets/moons ?

just asking

If we completely understood the hyperdimensional plane and quantum physics, we wouldnt have need for fossil fuels or our other primitive technologies. Its ignorant to think we know everything. There is a big QUESTION MARK looming over all of us.
edit on 24-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

You summed it up... We are cycles within cycles each governed by a larger fractal. Our solar system rounds the galaxy much the same as a roller coaster would. If you're familiar with two dimensional wave function, you can clearly picture the up's and down. Go one step further and imagine spherical waves compressed to the likeness of bubbles flowing in and out of singularities. Eventually our frame of reference (The Earth) will line up at a plane of unity with one of these points. In such spatial density matter receives larger jolts of energy. The best way I'm able to describe it.

Goes without saying though... You make your own bed to sleep in. You can't blanket the Earth with heavy emissions, and not expect to deplete ozone and/or create a green house effect. Especially while our oceans have been raked clean along with most of the rain forests. No fiction about it...

btw, if you're looking for more on energy resources research cold fusion coupled with steam disk turbines and coils that are wound to effectively loop magnetic currents.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Not disputing a dramatic change in our solar system. I do want to remind everyone though about technology and how it has advanced leaps and bounds in recent decades. That being said, the instruments we use to measure other planets has greatly improved and continues to do so. So relying on measurements made decades ago, or even years ago to compare against may in itself be flawed. On the theories at hand though, 'Nibiru' would be the least likely canidate for the effects we are seeing within our local solar system. If I were to make a guess I would look more into torsion physics. Like an electric motor the solar system rotates in a field of energies and as we approach an opposite field we create resistance as the field works against the current rotational energies. It is theorized that the entire galaxy would have a north and south polarity and once we enter an opposite polarity the solar system would most likely flip over in order to continue it's rotation (as opposed to stopping then ramping up in an opposite direction). In some ways this may tie into the "Galactic wave" theory, but that is probably more of a misunderstanding in the science. It is conceivable that near the galactic plane there are concentrated particles/energies (photon, x-ray, gamma, theta, etc..) that could explain the "light" referred to in ancient texts. Probably resembling something like the auroras we see here on earth but more wide spread since the source is more encompassing than what we now get from our sun. It would be conceivable that the planets within our solar system would not make a smooth transition as the polarity shifted. Most likely there would be some "slosh" but overall it should be rather gradual.. on a massive scale

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"Apparently denver is a good place to go:"

Yea because there gonna welcome you with open arms with the millions of others who want in right?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes, but people don't actually care about the truth. Most of us care about being comfortable, so when blatantly obvious facts are presented that contradict an ingrained world view, we tend to do anything and everything in our power to deny them.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
please stop going back and deleteing comments after you have written them, very confusing for new thread readers,

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Uhhhhhh I do not mean to burst your bubble, but Jupiter is a gas giant with a temperature that varies all over its surface. 10 degrees is not significant.

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Good luck debunking NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC, MIT AND SPACE.COM.

Zokay... but that's not particularly hard to do when National Geographic, MIT and space.com debunk their own articles...if you just read the whole thing that is.

The following quotes are all from your own links that you posted:

Mars:

The conventional theory is that climate changes on Mars can be explained primarily by small alterations in the planet's orbit and tilt, not by changes in the sun.

"Wobbles in the orbit of Mars are the main cause of its climate change in the current era," Oxford's Wilson explained.

Pluto:

Pluto's orbit is much more elliptical than that of the other planets, and its rotational axis is tipped by a large angle relative to its orbit. Both factors could contribute to drastic seasonal changes.

David Tholen, an astronomer at the University of Hawaii who measured the size of Pluto in the late 1980s using a series of occultations and eclipses involving Pluto's satellite, noted that even though Pluto was closest to the sun in 1989, a warming trend 13 years later shouldn't be unexpected. "It takes time for materials to warm up and cool off, which is why the hottest part of the day on Earth is usually around 2 or 3 p.m. rather than local noon, when sunlight is the most intense," Tholen said. Because Pluto's year is equal to about 250 Earth years, 13 years after Pluto's closest approach to the Sun is like 1:15 p.m. on Earth. "This warming trend on Pluto could easily last for another 13 years," Tholen estimated.

The Pluto article points out it's climate change is likely due to residual pressure changes, and even offers this perfect segue:

Pluto and Neptune's largest moon, Triton, are presently about the same distance from the sun, and each has a predominantly nitrogen atmosphere (with a surface pressure 100,000 times less than that on Earth), so one might expect similar processes to be occurring on these two bodies.

So then...

Triton:

The moon is approaching an extreme southern summer, a season that occurs every few hundred years. During this special time, the moon's southern hemisphere receives more direct sunlight. The equivalent on Earth would be having the sun directly overhead at noon north of Lake Superior during a northern summer.

Elliot and his colleagues believe that Triton's temperature has increased because of indications that the pressure of the atmosphere has increased. Because of the unusually strong correlation between Triton's surface ice temperature and its atmospheric pressure, Elliot said scientists can infer a temperature increase of 3 degrees Fahrenheit over nine years based on its recent increase in surface vapor pressure. Any ice on Triton that warms up a little results in a big increase in atmospheric pressure as the vaporized gas joins the atmosphere.

And finally...

Jupiter:

The global change cycle began when the last of the white oval-shaped storms formed south of the Great Red Spot in 1939. As the storms started to merge between 1998 and 2000, the mixing of heat began to slow down at that latitude and has continued slowing ever since.

The movement of heat from the equator to Jupiter's south pole is expected to stop at 34 degrees southern latitude, where Red Spot Jr. is forming.

This will create a big wall and stop the mixing of heat and airflow, the thinking goes. As a result, areas around the equator become warmer, while the poles can start to cool down.

What this is essentially saying is that Jupiter is not warming, it is simply undergoing internal changes that are redistributing heat around the planet. You can read more about it here.

So let's make this absolutely clear. Because the whole "all the planets in the Solar System are warming" is one of the most common myths floating around the internet trying to undermine 150+ years of climate science that has not only observed the Earth warming, it explained it beforehand and even PREDICTED it.

Counting moons, there are something like 180 planetary bodies in our Solar System. Here we have 4 that are supposedly warming. That's 2.22%. It's also conveniently ignoring the other bodies that have been observed to be cooling.

Furthermore two of the above have very mundane explanations that are related, one of them is not even warming, and there is a lot of controversy over the fourth. My other favorite thing about people always pointing to Mars warming to debunk the idea of CO2 having a significant effect on Earth is you're talking about a planet whose atmospheric composition is 95% CO2.

One of the strongest pieces of evidence we have for anthropogenic warming on Earth is the historical data that shows even minor changes in CO2 concentration can greatly amplify and affect disproportionate changes in temperature:
The Biggest Control Knob: Carbon Dioxide in Earth's Climate History

So sorry, but this whole idea that all the planets in the Solar System are warming is nothing but a total utter myth. I find it pretty ridiculous that people will get all worked up and excited around here about the end of the world as long as it involves some mysterious unseen force that is beyond our control.

But when the overwhelming majority of the world's scientists are all preaching that it is completely something within our control, and that it needs to be stopped asap, everybody smirks and starts labeling them hoaxers and fearmongerers and declaring how much smarter they are because they read some stuff on teh interwebs.

edit on 24-11-2010 by mc_squared because: i have no thumbs

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by glaucon
Uhhhhhh I do not mean to burst your bubble, but Jupiter is a gas giant with a temperature that varies all over its surface. 10 degrees is not significant.

www.universetoday.com...

It is if everything else is warming up by the same percentile depending on distance from the sun!

Korg.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Let us not fall into hysterics. The temperature of the earth and other planets is governed by the largest energy source in the solar system, the sun. Grasping at straws and getting worked up about something which we do not fully understand and essentially can not proove will do nothing but make people who are already worried about things such as this even more so.

The result of throwing around probable false claims wrapped in a doomsayers blanket does nothing but incapacitate people which need to focus on what they can control in the here in now.

Relax. What will be will be.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I've heard talk about this solar system-wide warming from a number of different sources, and it goes well with the view I've always had that Humans are NOT responsible for global warming.

Whatever is happening, it is obviously something outside of our control. It saddens me that MSM is obviously overlooking this fact, and is pushing forward the "people-blame game" to no end. It's obviously all about money, as everything on the large-scale is, so I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if they come up with some news story saying that the planets are all heating up, and it's due to our radio-tv transmissions or something like that- then saying we all have to pay a "solar-system warming tax" for watching T.V.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Chances are, the PTB will try to convince the public that the only place to go is underground. Do not go there, it's a trap.

So where do you advise people to go, then? Let's say there would indeed be a huge disaster that would almost be Global, and one of the safest places would indeed be underground.Yet, you recommend the average Joe's to stay on the surface like stubborn kids only to protest?
Lol Good luck with that.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Russian research published in 1998 is worth reading here -
www.tmgnow.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

There are 2 options left.

- Transport the total planet outside of the solar system and place it into orbit somewhere else.
- Space migration for the new "adam & eve"

With +/- 40 years ahead before countdown you decide.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
global warming? okay...
ever thought to the possibility that it warms up from UNTHERNEATH ???
oure core might been heating up....
scenario :

earth colliding with stellair gasses....slowing its rotation an tiny bit...
the heavy core keep spinning inside same speed but suffers moore friction with the mantle..

effects :
moore heat...moore and heavier EQ's and Volcanisme////
edit on 24-11-2010 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Carbon emissions are most certainly a factor in global climate change, but not necessarily the only one. The scientific data between warming and CO2 level in the atmosphere is fairly irrefutable. I don't however dismiss other factors that may be at work.

And as suggested, I could see CO2 emissions as being a good diversionary scapegoat to hide a wider solar system change. It would be a good diversion because it is scientifically sound. What better way to hide the truth that with another truth (or part truth).

great post
edit on 24-11-2010 by pirhanna because: edit

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
great post rajaten !

star and flagged!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Superb links for your assertion and definitely information most of us likely did not know. Very nicely done and deserves to be in the mainstream news. While I reject the climate change deniers as ignorant and corporatists, I've never been comfortable assuming humans are the sole cause. I suspect much of the change is natural and well beyond our control and that our only hope to accept it and adapt.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You think the earth is so fragile YET it has been around for a very long time some debate if its millions or even thousands of thousands of years, nothing new is going on with the solar system it's all in your head AND if it does change it will take so long you will be dead before anything crazy will happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join