It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
This from Science Daily back in 2003...

NASA Study Finds Increasing Solar Trend That Can Change Climate

ScienceDaily (Mar. 21, 2003) — Since the late 1970s, the amount of solar radiation the sun emits, during times of quiet sunspot activity, has increased by nearly .05 percent per decade, according to a NASA funded study.

"This trend is important because, if sustained over many decades, it could cause significant climate change," said Richard Willson, a researcher affiliated with NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies and Columbia University's Earth Institute, New York. He is the lead author of the study recently published in Geophysical Research Letters.

"Historical records of solar activity indicate that solar radiation has been increasing since the late 19th century. If a trend, comparable to the one found in this study, persisted throughout the 20th century, it would have provided a significant component of the global warming the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change reports to have occurred over the past 100 years," he said.

S&F

Korg.

More proof! Thanks korg
The question is whats causing that.
Something is wrong.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, this is just one more reason
that I need to continue with panic sex.

hot stuff isnt just for planets ya know

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Another possible cause.

A galactic cloud

It could also be a coincidence cause if it's the sun then why don't we see the other 75 % of planets and moons warming up ?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Just to sate my curiosity, what good does "WAKING UP" do for me?

Of course the Solar System is undergoing changes. Awake, asleep....we are powerless to change it (unless Matyas is right, and the problems are caused by us screwing up the Solar circuit).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by margaretr
Russian research published in 1998 is worth reading here -
www.tmgnow.com...

"Current PlanetoPhysical alterations of the Earth are becoming irreversible. Strong evidence exists that these transformations are being caused by highly charged material and energetic non-uniformity's in anisotropic interstellar space which have broken into the interplanetary area of our Solar System. This "donation" of energy is producing hybrid processes and excited energy states in all planets, as well as the Sun. Effects here on Earth are to be found in the acceleration of the magnetic pole shift, in the vertical and horizontal ozone content distribution, and in the increased frequency and magnitude of significant catastrophic climatic events. There is growing probability that we are moving into a rapid temperature instability period similar to the one that took place 10,000 years ago."

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

If it is a dark star it likly is pulling planets with it also.

Yep. Like this:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by rajaten

That seems reasonalble to me, at one time they say the human population shrunk for unknown reasons to around 3,000 I think it was and we all came from them.

Maybe noah's flood from the bible and the sunken atlantean civilization are true! who knows. The human race would always bounce back.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Besides all that, isn't our solar system entering a 1400 degree(something like that) Oort Cloud or something of that
nature. Maybe I'm mixing it up, But I am certain we are entering towards a very hot Cloud or Magnetic Field.

Great Post S&F

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
reply to post by rajaten

You really want to know what the Gargoyle coming out of the Bag means? Its somewhat hard to swallow and I would be shot down immediately by most people if I were to say.

What does it represent to you? or anyone.

Chime in. I will not judge you either way as right or wrong on your perceptions.

The DIA plaque says its to help people find their luggage...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Evidence suggests that life on Earth has existed for about 3.7 billion years. Our civilization has only been around for the blink of an eye.

I highly doubt anything will occur in the next 1000 years which will destroy us. I mean, we literally, just got here. The odds of something big enough to overcome our ability to survive is pretty slim.

Then again, what the hell do I know?

edit on 24-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by rajaten

Besides all that, isn't our solar system entering a 1400 degree(something like that) Oort Cloud or something of that
nature. Maybe I'm mixing it up, But I am certain we are entering towards a very hot Cloud or Magnetic Field.

Great Post S&F

Yeah I heard something like that too.

Anyone got any info about this hot cloud we are entering?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Its not about being wiped out, there are always a few that survive (noah,atlanteans?) and they restart the human race from small numbers. Just look at the ice age cycles and the fossil record. Its survival of the fittest.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I just watched the new documentary : 2012 The Awakening...interesting stuff indeed.

Surely something is going on, i can feel it even while in meditative states...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Their game will be up when it becomes visible in the sky for everyone to see. They know its only a matter of time. Just take a look at this bank of america mural found in their corporate headquarters:

I saw that about a week ago, scary as ****. It's so obvious that global warming, or climate change, is real, but the cause is still unknown. And of course all the politicians "solutions" involve making themselves rich. Perhaps they know that their is no way to avoid the heat, so they are going to go underground leaving us to melt. Sort of like in the BoA mural shows people digging underground.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So if you know about the Ophiuchus constellation, there's a gas cloud that comes from that direction. It's usually not dense at all, but perhaps they can look up ahead and see that it's going to get much denser. I read on NASA's site that it would be very bad if that cloud got dense.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost374
So if you know about the Ophiuchus constellation, there's a gas cloud that comes from that direction. It's usually not dense at all, but perhaps they can look up ahead and see that it's going to get much denser. I read on NASA's site that it would be very bad if that cloud got dense.

Are we entering that gas cloud at all in the next two years?

Do you have any nasa or other links about it?

cheers

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Thats the first thing I thought of and went straight to looking at when the last extinction was. Perhaps it doesn't always end up as a "mass" extinction every time.
I'm also a bit boggled by Sitchens theory of the planet X, and other people saying that it is a brown dwarf.
According to Sitchen (sorry if I spelled his name wrong... just read the book recently), it was a planet that the aliens came from.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I really hope nothing bad happens to us. I heard the suns rays is getting stronger, and it's going through a phase which happens a certain amount of years.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
So why you ask is our solar system experiencing such change? Good question. Well here may be the answer:

A dark object may be lurking

In Science, "may be" is the equivalent of saying hey I just had a thought, but I have no evidence, I'm just brainstorming.
edit on 11/24/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Well you can go underground if you do it privately. But what I meant is more like the government(s) will set up underground bunkers for the population and invite them into this bunker, and it will be a trap.

Otherwise you cd reach high ground.

And yes CO2 is a factor in global warming but not the only factor.
edit on 24-11-2010 by The Quiet Storm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join