It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Warns of THANKSGIVING DAY MASSACRE on November 25th 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
You left out the most important part:

The Bible Code report warns that operatives will smuggle suitcase-sized nuclear bombs into five American cities: Omaha, Wichita, Chicago, Phoenix and Denver.

Actually it reads like a Tom Clancy novel from that point - one nuclear attack per day, evacuations to FEMA camps, world war with China, Russia, and North Korea.
edit on 11/23/2010 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

sounds like operation blackjack to me www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidMike

I did the same search and came up with nothing,
Then i searched crucible institute and found this:
The Bible Code by Michael Drosnin

The Bible Code by Michael Drosnin’s says anyone can read the future in the Bible by a proven mathematical code called the skip code of the Torah, Dorsnin claimed that he found prophecies about the various assassinations, of President Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, and Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin, he also found prophecies about the Oklahoma City bombing and the rise of Hitler. However it is important to bear in mind that many of the events had already happened when Drosnin “Predicted” them. He had to skip 4,771 letters at a time in order to find the name “Rabin.” Also many of Drosnin’s predictions are so broad (he found messages using his method that predicted the end of the world in 2000 or in 2006, or after 2006, or never). They are guaranteed to come true. The Hebrew language usually omits short-sounding vowels, so they must be added in later. Hebrew names can be written in many different ways, increasing chances of success with the code. One important problem is what to with the spaces between words—in antiquity, there were no spaces between words, but Dorsnin elects to count the spaces…if they yield a meaningful “Prophecy.” According to Professor Brendan McKay cs.anu.edu.au... the code will work on any book. McKay applied Drosnin’s code to Moby Dick and also found prophecies for the assassinations of Prime Minister Rabin, John F. Kennedy, and Martin Luther King, Jr. Go to the link there is a lot more information that disproves the code. The Bible Code is a scam don’t believe anything about it—Stan.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
reply to post by Kratos1220

Nostradamus Predicts a US President getting into a Pacific war on a Thursday national holiday which this year is Thanksgiving we also have Baba Vanga suggesting the end of November as significant so Im watching with interest.

edit on 23-11-2010 by anglodemonicmatrix because: spelling boo boo

Which Quatrain are you referring to?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Whilst TSA officers run their fingers through the underpants of 3 year old girls giant caravans of drugs protected by paramilitaries with automatic weapons cross into the USA on a daily basis at will,the USA is not safe a determined enemy could get anything across that border,I believe the USA is ripe for an attack and a public holiday like thanksgiving would be a good time to do it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Quatrain 1:50,From the Aquatic triplicity (USA) will be one who will make Thursday his feast day,his fame,praise,rule and his power will grow by land and sea a tempest to the orient.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The Bible Code has predicted many things but it also has been wrong.
The crazy thing about it, is that it can change drastically...I am not sure how it does that but I've heard about it changing codes due to certain criteria and numerical values

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I sure hope its wrong this time. that would be a disaster on a new level. wow pretty creepy stuff

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
they say the bible code predicted 9/11 and the shuttle disasters, as well as the tsunami and even katrina? apparently they can find any event they look for.

Only after they happen, they then simply claim it was predicted.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

"The end of November - and especially Thanksgiving weekend - will unfortunately come with an increased risk for every American being touched ...."

If he had stopped there he would have been 100% correct. The TSA will probably have touched nearly every American by the end of this Thanksgiving weekend.
edit on 11/23/2010 by ararisq because: Whoops

If you see a TSA member with a hand bitten off, that was me.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Im sorry but that was WAY to funny for such serious times lololol rotflmao

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax
Ok, I will AGAIN say none of this will happen. No 'Thanksgiving Massacre' in the USA... no nukes.. (jeez).. people get off on making doom up, eh?

Seems like every single DAY someone says 'on XX of XX the XX will XX'.... and is proven wrong.

False flags... positive flags... neutral flags... and no freaking flags at all.

How about a post flag?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I truly believe this is a great example of data mining. If I were to look at a 2000 page book, I could find patterns in it as well that would predict my becoming rich. Sorry... these doomsdays threads are beginning to become quite a burden to sort through

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
does any one have access to bible code so we can see for ourself if we can come up with the same thing as stated?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Suit case nuke in Omaha this weekend? Wouldn't surprise me at all.
I've told ya'll about my parent's vacation curse.
When ever they go on a vacation in the fall ... major disasters hit.
The disasters are never repeated. The disaster is always right near them on vacation.
This Thanksgiving they'll be in OMAHA.

They've had 'blizzard of the century' with FEET of snow fall and ice, earthquake that took down the bridge in San Francisco, trail derailments, huge interstate pileups with dozens of cars, F-5 tornados, people die in their house when they were gone, terrorist attacks (they were at JFK in NYC when 9/11 hit), major floods, roads wiped out by landslides/rockslides, and I'm pretty sure forest fire and road closings due to that.

So .... nuke in Omaha .. I can see it.

Their vacation curse never fails.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

i remember you telling us about that. very strange. lets hope this is there first vacation with out any events

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

This seems like an incredible amount of conjecture on the researchers part. As far as I am aware the bible code only shows certain phrases or words that have to be deciphered. There is so much detail in this prediction I simply wonder how these details were arrived at.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Suit case nuke in Omaha this weekend? Wouldn't surprise me at all.
I've told ya'll about my parent's vacation curse.
When ever they go on a vacation in the fall ... major disasters hit.
The disasters are never repeated. The disaster is always right near them on vacation.
This Thanksgiving they'll be in OMAHA.

They've had 'blizzard of the century' with FEET of snow fall and ice, earthquake that took down the bridge in San Francisco, trail derailments, huge interstate pileups with dozens of cars, F-5 tornados, people die in their house when they were gone, terrorist attacks (they were at JFK in NYC when 9/11 hit), major floods, roads wiped out by landslides/rockslides, and I'm pretty sure forest fire and road closings due to that.

So .... nuke in Omaha .. I can see it.

Their vacation curse never fails.

Holy **** that is quite a list!! They might want to knock on wood. Or just give up on vacations. wow.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminotreal
reply to post by ararisq

Sounds like the Bible Code predicted they would make that cancelled show "Jericho" to me.

I had the exact same though. Where's Skeet Ulrich when you need him?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Bible Code is ridiculous. Why? Because there are so many different translations that it would have been impossible for any intended code to still be there.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

How many are there out of one book? And lets not forget the Bible they use is in Hebrew and we know that it has not changed in over 2000 years because they compared the dead sea scrolls to a modern Hebrew Bible (same unchanged).

And as for another person saying they only find something after the fact is wrong because they have found things well before they happened. And lets not forget the book is over 2000 years old so to find so much of so many things in today's world is unreal.

However you really cant use it to predict anything because you are only getting a few words at a time. Its like picking up a big book and reading 7 lines at random then trying to say yes i know what its about and i know what happens. So it is easy to pick out what has happened and fined it because we know what happened.

Still, if you found the "Thanks giving day" code and you know it can change or you could just be wrong would you not try to save lives?

I do not know what to think of this(and i hope its wrong). After all it's from the Sun right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join