It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Code Warns of THANKSGIVING DAY MASSACRE on November 25th 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I have had an interest in various aspects of the 'Bible Code' Theory since its popular release in the mid-90s. It is quite unfortunate that a thread such as this may cause arbitrary dismissal of a newcomer's study of the theory simply due to a false portrayal of a finding.

As has been stated several times above, there is no source for either a legitimate search or matrix listed - there is only a 'statement' that one exists. And that statement can not be taken seriously.

Those familiar with the search procedures involved with the 'Bible Code' will immediately realize this purported information is false. First, it should be realized that any search done will return - if anything - a matrix involving near associations of limited words, numbers. and/or phrases. The typical close return ranges from one to maybe six associations. While additional searches of associated words and/or phrases may result in more 'hits,' they also are limited in both number and scope. In short, the 'Bible Code' matrix does not return short story- or novel-type narratives such as one might be lead to believe from threads of this nature. The amount of specific, in-depth information alleged in this account simply would not occur within the confines of present-day search techniques.

While I am aware of arguments both for and against the legitimacy of the 'Bible Code' Theory, I don't see that as an issue in this thread. I find interest in both sides of the argument and a portion of my study is related to similarity of findings in other works. My only point here is that a story such as that presented would not occur - whether deciphered from the 'Bible Code' or from a Shakespearean work. That, in and of itself, is enough to discredit it in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

ahh yes, but you have left out one important fact, that the writers of the Bible and Mr. Shakespeare were puppets of the reptilians whose literary work were intended to produce in the reader a hypnotic, mind-controlled state, where consciousness was controlled by the love of love and the need and desire to promote love and beauty, just as the reptilians wanted. need proof? i have none. i simply create dots and connect them as i see randomly.

edit on 24-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I do have to admit that I did leave that out. I'm not sure exactly how it relates to my post (or the thread), but I will further admit that I think it is quite well and fluidly written - I enjoyed reading it.

My less-than-enthusiastic opinion of the Reptilian Theory has no place here - it is enough that you have your own opinions and are willing to openly pursue them. Whether I am in agreement with your views or not, I support your right to them. May you enjoy your study.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Would it also happen to have "Korea" and "USS George Washington" in the texts as well?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

so, what your saying is??????

your parents need to stay home???

lmao

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well I guess there's still time for the massacre..
Perhaps the prediction meant, Turkeys?...
Those poor, little, scrumptious guys..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

That's true. There are moby dick codes and they even have been shown to reflect events and assassinations that have happened in the past. Naturally they pulled the prediction out after the fact since they did this years ago.. But they also note that the books predict things that happened before it happened.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
well could it really be?
could it be that ANOTHER prediction hits the dirt?
YUP,. me thinks so

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

While Thanksgiving is not over yet, I would have to agree with you there. Or maybe this is a kinder, gentler breed of terrorists and they are waiting until everyone has finished their Thanksgiving meal.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bdb37bfe121.png[/atsimg]

/thread

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sounded intriguing, but I suspect it's a made-up story by the tabloid Sun Magazine. I tried to google Michael Borinall, but his name ONLY comes up in connection with this story, nothing else; so I think this guy might not even exist. The Crucible Institute is something like a relationship counseling, two-person venture, so I highly doubt they have any big grants to give out.

I call bull####.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
i think a good attack would be to blow up the security lines that waits to get past the TSA. Imagine 1,000+ people in a little room packed together and a bomb going off in the middle. I think that will be the next attack.

An attack like that will close down an airport for months due to the security check point being destroyed and all the dead there. Try closing down JFK for a month and see what happens.

edit on 23-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

You have a very very sick mind to even think that this would be a "good attack". What the heck is wrong with people today. I am really hoping you didn't mean for your post to sound the way it does???

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nepafogo

Originally posted by camaro68ss
i think a good attack would be to blow up the security lines that waits to get past the TSA. Imagine 1,000+ people in a little room packed together and a bomb going off in the middle. I think that will be the next attack.

An attack like that will close down an airport for months due to the security check point being destroyed and all the dead there. Try closing down JFK for a month and see what happens.

edit on 23-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

You have a very very sick mind to even think that this would be a "good attack". What the heck is wrong with people today. I am really hoping you didn't mean for your post to sound the way it does???

yeah you got me im a sick person!

No, I sit in those dang lines every week for work. hard not to look over your back and wonder why they have not hit this as a target. your a slow person that lives in a hole with there head in the ground to not think of of very posiblity that can happen.

its not a sick mind and yes it would be a good attack. it would be a succesful attack.

maybe you sould just carrie on with your holiday shopping and forget about the bad things that could happen.
edit on 26-11-2010 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

I think I read the 2 books released in the 90's somewhere, that you are speaking about. How I understood them, is that they cannot find a definite way to make predictions, all they could do, was to take an event that already happened and then match it to a definite place where all the variables come together in one paragraph, for example the Holocaust. I could have completely misunderstood, but that was how I understood it. In trying to make prediction, there were too many loose phrases spread out too widely to actually be able to say for certain it was a prediction.

At the time, as I was at a time in my life, that I found predictions fascinating, I was rather disappointed. And of course they may have found a way by now to correct that they couldn't make definitive predictions. As far as I remember, they only managed to make one, where everything came together. The did send out a warning to this person, who ignored it and got killed. The problem they said, with predicting, is the future is unwritten for us, therefor, what do you look for? You can only use subjects that covers a wide spectrum, which means you can't pinpoint one single event. You can search U.S. for example and get to many hits, and none of it seems to make sense or come together, that would be because the subject covers to wide a ray of possibilities.

Today however, I have come to accept the fact, that we are not meant to know all the nitty little details of knowing the future. If we were we would have been born with the knowledge. Which would render free will completely obsolete. Not that we have much left of it, but nevertheless, it's still there. I am fine with this fact now, and my only advise to everybody desperately looking for predictions that will tell you what to do, just live your life honorably, and like it's your last.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Seeing as I was watching football all day yesterday, did the world end yesterday? Nothing on the news about it so far today.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II

Seeing as I was watching football all day yesterday, did the world end yesterday? Nothing on the news about it so far today.
well,. the only thing massacred was the turkey
and my wallet yesterday from shopping..
hmm I love left-overs for breakfast.
edit on 27-11-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: spellingduh

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
look, someday, something bad is going to happen, and someone will claim they predicted it. that does NOT mean they can predict the future, it means they got lucky with the date.
why is critical-thinking, and reason, NOT THE TOP PRIORITY on this site?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
look, someday, something bad is going to happen, and someone will claim they predicted it. that does NOT mean they can predict the future, it means they got lucky with the date.
Yup,.
I am often ignored,.. and that is fine
But posters regularly make these claims of predictions
and or posting sites of those that think they can.
So I make my silly little effort to bring as much light to this falseness by bringing the none event to the front

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by jimmyx
Yup,.
I am often ignored,.. and that is fine
But posters regularly make these claims of predictions
and or posting sites of those that think they can.
So I make my silly little effort to bring as much light to this falseness by bringing the none event to the front

ok, maybe i was a little harsh, but i have read about hundreds of predictions on ATS, and sometimes i have to put my frustration in writing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join