It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittney Spears Possessed??????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
It was pretty weird.
Just as she was about to open up about what happened to her, it seems she gets a buzz which makes her turn to her right, and she says "weird" and then turns and says "Hello" to her left (no one was there) and then she says "strawberry" and begins to cry......then starts waving her hands to make the strawberry smell go away.
Strawberry could very well have been a trigger word in her programming to keep her in check when she was about to spill the beans.
Spraying strawberry scent at her would have the same effect, I'd imagine.
It's definately odd.

if you have ever encountered certain sprays they use to keep inmates quiet, you'll know it makes your eyes water and it smells like very sharp citrus. if they used something like this it would have to be something that still allowed her to talk... perhaps a modified extract of some sort made for this purpose. Have you ever wondered why actors find it so easy to cry in films... do you ever think that some methods are used, because I do.

Whatever this was... it doesn't look like britney was warned or knew it would happen. That can really get to some people. Especially when they instinctively know that it's probably less about the story they have to tell and more about the reaction they portray that the people want to see.

if you are a young down to earth girl that has learned to be physically assertive and trained as somewhat of an object, it's important to hollywood that tender emotions are left in tact... because the audience gets to watch the girl break and transform as a more mentally assertive artist. britney was still probably young at heart and a bit naive to this side of it and it probably wore on her over time. it's one thing to let something grow and watch, but it's different to constantly poke and prod it.

if this is true, it means that even though many get the sense that britney isn't the sharpest tool in the shed... she has spiritual instincts that make her want to fight if her breakdown was due to all these things like this piling up. it means she is looking for some kind of truth and gets combative when people won't let her be herself. It's like people don't give a # how she feels or what she wants to say unless they can make a dime off of it. I can sort of relate to that. I know just from talking to regular people all my life, it seems the minute I open my mouth... they quit listening and make a superficial judgement... and since it's a part of the same video... I think anna nicole has been able to relate to that for a LONG time... ever since her days of stripping. She turned it around by not caring who she annoyed and accepting what people wanted her for. She was always trying to be just as annoying as she could be. I think it's funny. i'm not saying that's the way to go but that was her way. She still didn't make it out alive and perhaps it was karma of being caught up in that wheel.

I think a lot of these people might do good to just move out to a farm and remember where true survival is.
To feel like you have something to prove to the world about your own pain makes you a target to be just another example of human pain. To try and reveal the truth is another matter. It's not always easy to reveal the truth and maintain status at the same time. You have to make sacrifices for truth. You have to make sacrifices for status. Only britney can decide what direction she wants to take from her own personal crossroads in life but i think it's clear, she was too much of a hometown girl to be prepared for all the crap that TV and the media dishes out. it caught her off guard and tore at her sense of direction.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here's a closeup. I can clearly see a profile of a face, does anyone else? This really could be paranormal.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6be3782a8b9b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b27b0f52c3b.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's anybody's guess as to what happen but I think it's important that we find out before she's ends up like all the other stars that "break down".

I think the "break down" thing is just another way of saying "we don't really know".

I find it odd that people are so quick to say it's a "mental illness" or "it's a break down" or "it's drugs" totally avoiding the possibility that it's "someone" or "some thing" that's making the celebrities do these things.And I've searched and can't find any explanation to why she did what she did.

Publicity stunt?Then someone give her an Oscar for that amazing performance.I've never seen anyone look so honestly scared like that.

I want to know what scared her!She said she was embarrassed.She didn't look embarrassed to me.This is Brittney Spears we're talking about..miss always doing something to get on the news..I've seen her almost drop her kid and it didn't even faze her so I can't see her being embarrassed for acting weird for a second.I mean she looked scared,and was crying,how is that embarrassed?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
She isn't possessed! She was a young girl who had her childhood taken away and she is obviously upset at the mention of her breakup and what happened. Any girl at that age would be upset, now imagine having your life on tv all the time and your break up analyzed by the world.. She isn't possessed, she is heartbroken and is embarrassed she is about to cry so she tries to play it off. I felt bad for her when I first saw this.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi there.Very interesting thread,but i don't think she is possesed.I read all the posts and i agree with those who suggest mind control.
On a quick search i did i found a few things i thought i would share:

This video suggests that many hosts on tv shows are handlers.They manipulate the stars

Some more Hollywood mind control articles:
freemantv.whynotnews.eu...

bigscreendeception.blogspot.com...

indianinthemachine.wordpress.com... n-indian-in-the-machine/

www.pakalertpress.com...

I can't be sure how credible these articles are,but if you google:"hollywood stars mind control" you get a lot of pages.
If 1% of all that is true then mr Randy Quaid wasn't that crazy afterall.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
She isn't possessed! She was a young girl who had her childhood taken away and she is obviously upset at the mention of her breakup and what happened. Any girl at that age would be upset, now imagine having your life on tv all the time and your break up analyzed by the world.. She isn't possessed, she is heartbroken and is embarrassed she is about to cry so she tries to play it off. I felt bad for her when I first saw this.

This....

or... she had an ear piece in and it had a feedback glitch or something? Then she felt daft for having been scared by it?

I'd go with her trying to keep a lid on things during the interview and forgetting to be 'strong' and then feeling like rubbish and wanting to calm down.

Is there any footage of AFTER that point or was the interview cancelled?

Does the woman opposite her ever speak about the incident anywhere?

Does B?

As for her head shaving I know of quite a few females who have done this during desperate times... especially if their hair is seen as beautiful or sexual etc etc... It's the ultimate self abuse and symbol.

There was a rumour back in the 80's that Sinead Oconnor was given her long awaited first contract by a sleeze bag who said that her hair was sexy and she was sexy etc etc... Sinead kept saying "what about my voice?" and the guy said it was ok but ultimatley sex sells... Sinead signed the contract, left the office and shaved herself bald! .... man she was still hot though!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

This....

or... she had an ear piece in and it had a feedback glitch or something? Then she felt daft for having been scared by it?

I'd go with her trying to keep a lid on things during the interview and forgetting to be 'strong' and then feeling like rubbish and wanting to calm down.

Is there any footage of AFTER that point or was the interview cancelled?

This is the thing though. Compartmentalisation of information is preventing the picture at large from coming out. For example first you are going to go only on this instance where sure any number of things could explain it aside from mind control or possession ( we should be aware that these may be closely linked and some kind of alternate consciousness is involved be it a demon formed of the subconscious as in Goatia or some kind of malignant creature that exisits on some level ) and that is case closed.

By going this route you are willfully choosing to ignrore all the rest of the research into the Hollywood elites and mind control.

Our governments and secret societies have an enormous amount of information on the subject.

Occult symbolism etc... is prevelent in Disney's materials.

These are facts and it is now impossible to refute. Add this to Britney former mouseketeer and soon you are a co-incidence theorist if you simply look at every instance. She is representing the corruption of innocence and acting out a part.

Are you going to ignore Latoya saying the agencies killed her brother? Was Marylin Monroe ok, Kurt Kobain, what about when Prince talks about chemtrails, Tupac?

IF YOU WERE THE AGENDA HOW WOULD CONTROL THE PEOPLE? WHAT IS HOLLY WOOD? WHAT IS A STAR? WHAT IS AN IDOL? HOW WOULD YOU EMPLOY THEM?!!!

WHY CAN YOU NOT MAKE THE LINK? ASK YOURSELF!

If you are here to suck energy dry how would you do that?

Here is a question for those who do not believe this tye of thing goes on. Look at the Britney Madonna Christina kiss and tell me to the best of your knowledge, what you understand to be components of that ritual. Put your own views aside and decribe as best you can from a conspiracy angle, what do you see?

edit on 25-11-2010 by Majestic23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The occult has been present in Disney movies for over 50 years.How many Disney movies have you seen where they throw in magic or satan in some way?Even Dumbo had some weird satanic images and that movie was about an elephant.

If you can't see the Satanist propaganda being pushed forward then you are blind.Don't you see the sex and violence on TV?There was never nudity on TV except for those late night movies on city TV.Now it's on every channel,even commercials.

Atheism is being promoted more now then ever.

The reason some people bring up Satanists in this particular thread is because it is believed by many that the rich and famous get to where they are by selling their souls to Satan,or by using spells or being possessed.Sounds unbelievable right?Well do some research.And just look around to see the satanism propaganda being promoted all the time.

Obama threw up the Satan hand sign knowing people thought Bush was a Devil worshiper for doing it.Don't he care what people think?Do you think Obama did it just to be cool?He's not from Texas!

And for some reason witchcraft/Satan/demons always seem to be linked together and are more present in movies,cartoons,video games etc now more then ever.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

I don't think she was possessed, but having more of an extreme stress reaction or in the midst of a nervous breakdown. Extreme stress makes people do things that they wouldn't normally do. In some cases people can even hallucinate.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
That's what you're programmed to believe.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm surprised no ones commented on the anomaly I circled in the screenshots. There's clearly a creepy face there but no one wants to admit these things exist I guess.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

there is another video of the same interview;
www.youtube.com...

the "switch" happens around 4.50min

for the face on the stage in the back; i jumped on that, but seeing this video i think its pixels, beceause she moved her head. see similar move in linked video around 1.30min
i also jumped on the lights in the background, looks like a light beam to her head, but also in the video earlier you see its candles burning.

i still think there is a sound/voice beamed at her, so she thinks she 's hearing voices got no proof though

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

To be honest, I just don't see what you do in that picture. It could very well be paranormal activity but I would base that more on Britney's behaviour, not the mind's tendency to imagine a visible entity physically touching her.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

Thanks for posting the extended interview. She definitely seems more grounded and in control, can't believe it's the same interview. I still find that change in composure and stability rather disturbing - it could very well be a reaction to the Mind Control or interaction with a paranormal entity.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

You are exactly right.No one wants to say they see a face,they would rather say it's just a blur or light or anything but a paranormal event.

They want to believe Brittney's behavior could only have happened due to "emotional stress" because it's the only reasonable explanation that fits their perspective of reality.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
mind control programming glitch

a keyword set her off.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

No, she is not reacting to a smell. When you tear up the nasal passages also start to drain due to the sinuses opening up for the breathing change due to the emotional state she entered. Everyone's noses start to run when they get upset enough to cry or resist crying. My thought is, she got emotional thinking of the things mentioned by the interviewer. Which, in turn, causes a small rush of adrenaline before the tears, and it opened up all her sinuses to prepare her for the breathing change of being upset.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by davidgrouchy

No, she is not reacting to a smell. When you tear up the nasal passages also start to drain due to the sinuses opening up for the breathing change due to the emotional state she entered. Everyone's noses start to run when they get upset enough to cry or resist crying. My thought is, she got emotional thinking of the things mentioned by the interviewer. Which, in turn, causes a small rush of adrenaline before the tears, and it opened up all her sinuses to prepare her for the breathing change of being upset.

people don't think she smelled something because of her being weepy and snively. They think she smelled something because her attention is being diverted to her right and she covers her nose and starts saying "hello"...which everyone who knows slang knows that can be interpreted as "what the...?"
and then was her embarrassment because it dawned on her that she was being cued, tried to play along but was taken by surprise by the fakeness of TV in general.

they do crap like that all the time in tv. It's just a reminder of how fake it all is. you think everybody just cries on TV so easily? some do not. when she began talking at first she gave no indication she would start crying, more like she was going to start complaining... then instead of trying to do retakes on what is supposed to be a natural looking interview... they prompt the "actor" they do all sorts of stuff like this to get a certain reaction they were looking for. I bet if you look at the music she had out during the time it would reflect the fact that someone was wanting her to be seen as a soft hearted, emotional girl that despite all her luck in life, can get hurt too.

It's just a stupid marketing ploy. they do stuff like this all the time. they want to see tears, it sells her stuff. people see the interview and want to know what's going on inside britney's "heart"

regardless of silly things and her not being ready for all the unwanted attention, I don't think she is unable to control emotion under the microscope...regardless of how upset she may really be inside. Look at what she does for a living!... Doesn't really matter what kind of mood you're in when you have to get in front of crap loads of screaming fans and dance half nude. Apparently when britney gets upset she stabs car doors with umbrellas rather than get all snively when she wasn't like anything was really bothering her.

This is why I hate watching a lot of TV... the acting comes through so blatantly at times.
She is getting better at acting though.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I am a mental health expert, I treat people with mental issues on a daily basis, I have seen every type of case possible and I can tell you that I have never ever seen anyone act the way Britney Spears acted in that Dianna Sawyer interview. Judging by her sudden reaction out of no where was triggered by something, that something happens often in her life because she cried after wards as if it happened at the wrong time and caused her to be embarrassed. She also mentioned smelling strawberries? can anyone confirm what exactly she said?

Michael Jackson was not human so that has been debunked right off the bat, the album art on his new album gave it away, I am not going to get into that though.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackaxe791

Interesting. It is very bizarre the way she acts and to hear this from a Mental Health professional, perhaps there is something more to this interview than we thought.

In regards to your Michael Jackson comment, is this the picture you are referring to:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d802a807a328.jpg[/atsimg]

Can you please elaborate a bit more?
edit on 22/12/2010 by Dark Ghost because: embedded picture

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join