It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittney Spears Possessed??????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I found this clip on youtube and I think it might very well be a possible possession on live TV of Brittney Spears!!

Watch the Brittney Spears interview at 6:28 in..scariest thing I ever seen.
www.youtube.com...

Your thoughts!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
I found this clip on youtube and I think it might very well be a possible possession on live TV of Brittney Spears!!

Watch the Brittney Spears interview at 6:28 in..scariest thing I ever seen.
www.youtube.com...

Your thoughts!

Maybe they were using predatory aromatherapy to induce an extreme reaction for their clip. What I'm saying is the she seems to be reacting to smell, and then her eyes start to water.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thats what abusing drugs can do to a rich little brat who thinks the world owes her everything because she once looked alright.

Possessed?

By greed, self indulgence and apathy maybe...

I can only hope for the day people go "Brittany who?"

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about possession. But it was weird, nonetheless. She's acting normal then all of a sudden it's like she "glitched" or something before going back to normal.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Its not talking about "posession", the video is talking about "mind control" and makes a rather poor attempt at it to boot. Sorry man i really dont think you have a leg to stand on here. Celebs get caught up in the drugs and the glamor and sooner or later "spaz" out. That is, i believe, what we witnessed in that video.

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Oh man, I gotta say this is the weirdest sht I've ever seen......

I think she had an extreme case mental break-down.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

There are very few famous music artists and movie stars that are not suffering from some degree of mental illness. And America looks up to them as icons. Sick, baby!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You guys could be right but doesn't she have to take drug tests?She has kids and was accused of child abuse so I'm pretty sure she gets tested.

Every time a celebrity does something out the norm it's always "it's because of drugs".I'm not saying it's not but how do you know?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I think she was reacting to a smell as well.. it's pretty obvious. Various triggers are used in TV. I think Brittney just got sick of it all... either that or her head shaving was a publicity stunt. I kind of liked her when she freaked out... she seemed real finally. If only she could have relaxed in her realness instead of feeling bad about some 'failure" She DID have all kinds of weaves and crap like that and that would drive me crazy. I'd want all that # off of me as well.

Unless it was a stunt, I think she was just going through the old ego meltdown process and trying to find her true self... but if so, it means she actually HAS a true self, unlike some people which are fake through and through.

I think anna was on drugs but also playing with an alternate reality because she was tired of facing true reality, which is that everyone wanted to be near her for her money... and I think she got tired of it but kept trying to face it as a game because it was a game she was familiar with and had played before and played it better than probably anyone. I think in the moment where she is ignoring the question is a moment when she is annoyed and thinking about that reality in a karmic way... it was catching up to her and she knew it but she couldn't see the actual harm that would be her end.

just my take on it.

I just don't know about michael jackson. I just don't know.
edit on 23-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Yeah you're right it was talking about mind control..so..I never said the video wasn't about mind control.I was just asking if people thought that looked more like a possession.That's what it looked like to me.And see how scared she looked.That look wasn't from being ashamed.I've seen her drop her kid and not look like that.

And mental illness?I guess that has to be that huh?It has to be drugs or an illness because there's no way she was possessed,that's just crazy talk...right?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry I just caught that...smell?lol so that smell made her cry and "embarrassed" and wanted to stop filming?I didn't see Barbra complain...maybe Barbra Farted lol I'm just kidding...but seriously though..smell?

I don't think it was smell.I think I debunked the smell theory.lol

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

It is certainly an interesting video in some ways, but only really touches the surface when it comes to the truth about the music industry, Monarch, California and the Temple of Set.

Mind you, video footage of the real depths of the industry would be almost 'unattainable' and certainly wouldn't stay on YouTube very long if they were posted.

The problem with "demonic possession" is you need to witness it first hand in order to not only believe it, but understand it. I've seen it many times , close up, when I say many, maybe a dozen - and that's more than most will ever see it.

Seeing the manifestation of demons in a human is something you will never forget, and any thought that it's all 'science fiction' will soon vanish when you see the real thing.

In Brittany's case, early age programming is obvious for a variety of reasons, but that little glimpse caught on film is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

anyway, i'm intrigued now, so will go and watch the next part of the vid....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

That is pure silliness, a waste of time

second line

Mod Edit: Adding "Second line" doesn't make it any less of a 1-liner.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
"There are very few famous music artists and movie stars that are not suffering from some degree of mental illness."

There are very few people, regardless of profession, who are not suffering from some degree of mental illness.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
She acted just about the same way any of us crying on national TV would of, I hardly see any plot to take over the world in these videos.

I guess it goes to show just how gullible and downright ignorant some people are.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Errrr....SEARCH much??

Britney Spears thread...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
there are sounds that can make you lose control of your bowel function in certain circumstances. there are all sorts of things that can be used against the senses to invoke responses. that information is not new. when you are aware of it, it is easier to control your reactions to it. when you are not, it can not only embarrass you but hit a nerve making you seem surprised and perhaps even offended. not only is the trigger important, but setting up a trigger as well to invoke a psychological response... one may have no idea how britney was prepped for that interview and what was said to her. they do stuff like that all the time in TV.

To talk about this in such a way makes it sound like end times crap and it's really not. It's TV. TV and psychology has been like this for a long while.. it's nothing new. Do they do it to everyone? certainly not. many people simply have too thick a skin. Britney obviously does not have a thick skin and underneath that stardom lies an insecure young woman who constantly feels the need to prove herself to others and took a lot of this crap to heart. It's not unusual. I thought it was funny as # when she lost it. I hated the fact that she began being harped about every little thing despite the stupid crap she did. I wanted to see her beat the crap out of KFed but that probably would have ended disastrously.

You also have to understand that not only can these triggers be effective, but they get piled upon an already tight nervous state. If you can get someone into that state, they are much easier to crack. It's #ed up what they do in TV sometimes. To me, those people are the real sickos. They are like puppet masters setting up what they think is the grand stage. The problem is they rarely ever look outside there own stage and see the real stage, but their illusions make them appear to have loads of control. It's almost like they live in an inert environment from the rest of the world and no longer have real feelings and perceptions, but have achieved a great understanding of setting up elaborate responses and scenes for the sake of TV. It's a twisted reality. as #ed up as Britney has been at times, she is actually is... or was... real. Just a girl next door propped up to be pop queen diva money making machine. I think she wanted to experience the real side of life and when she thought she lost sight of it, it hurt her feelings. It would have mine too... but I never would have gotten that far in the first place. I have to be me regardless. I tried playing along and it didn't work out very well at all for any length of time. Ever in my life. To hell with status. Status is a man made concept. The spirit is made of more than that. A soul will deny status. Even if the person themselves is unable to always deny status, the true heart of the soul will deny status. It has to or it loses it's constitution. At least that is what I believe. Even if a person does have status, there is a difference between having status fall upon you and rising above it and just wallowing in it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

who you calling ignorant ?

Where's your evidence or opposing argument. She didn't act the way any of us would act.

maybe she acted the way you would act

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

if that freaks you out this will as well. Listen to her single hit me baby one more time reversed heres the link www.youtube.com... there are better versions of it but you can clearly hear sleep with me im not too young. And it might be just me but in the interview its like something touched her at hair level you can see the weird pixelation to the left right before she starts to cry. I noticed it before she freaked

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join