It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittney Spears Possessed??????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ozzydave
reply to post by Gakus

who you calling ignorant ?

Where's your evidence or opposing argument. She didn't act the way any of us would act.

maybe she acted the way you would act

Now you're taking personal offense to a non direct insult, which implies to me, as well as any reader, that you are in fact the ignorant type to take such oppression to said idea.

Is it my fault or yours that you would fall for such a dimwitted idea?

Exactly, you have given absolutely NO evidence for said "power that be" which control us, instead I'm suppose to rely on your hutch?

I don't think so, In fact I call shenanigans on this whole topic, It's nothing but pure speculation.

Nice try, keep trying to convince others of your hair brained schemes.

You aren't fooling anyone.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Gakus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
To me it just looks like a normal reaction, she is just shrugging it off.
She says she feels so emberassed right?
I probably act the same way with a camera up in my face when trying not to cry out loud.
edit on 23/1110 by Timthetoolman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeyDawn

That thread is about mind control not possession.

I'm not saying it wasn't.I just don't see how it would be mind control.Some people say mind control but don't explain how it causes things like this too happen.

And to me she looked scared..not embarrassed like she said.This is Brittney Spears we're talking about here Miss show her crotch to the world.She almost dropped her baby on tv and didn't seem to mind but she acted a little weird during an interview and it scared the crap out of her and made her cry!You can see it in her face.

edit on 23-11-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: typo

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
her embarrassment came on really quick. she went from attempting to be insightful to suprised and embarrassed. maybe she let one fly.

or maybe she *thought* she did.

Do I think it's about world takeover... no, not really. I think it is about shallow people who will do things the others to upset them to get reactions and make a display out of them. It's about making money... since it's TV it seems that these people run the world, but they are just feeding themselves really, buying their expensive toys and playing with them and poking and prodding at others. you might have no idea how far some have gone to ensure a "scene" worthy of television is portrayed. I think if nothing had happened, it would have been a boring interview where britney is talking about all the things that have happened that bother her. have you ever heard britney have a conversation? Let me just say that it can be annoying to some. That's why I thought it was so cool when she got fed up and decided to tear down that wall.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I don't know if i buy all that crotch shot #.

that would be so easy to fake.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I think she went into the interview thinking she would have a chance to explain some things, but that is not really what people want... they don't want to hear people redeem themselves. people have made too much money tearing her down.

I love it when people get fed up and stop trying to explain themselves.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
And I'm not scheming anyone so stop trying to blow it out of proportion.And what would the big deal be if it was a possession?What's the big deal?

Let me guess..there's no way it was possession because things like that just don't happen right?How do you know?You would rather label it something else like schizophrenia.Maybe schizophrenia is possession......whoa

I can't believe how mad a couple people got at this thread..going as far as saying I'm scheming man that's low.A sad attempt to destroy my credibility.Can't debunk it so you switch tactics..Come on now we're all adults here..I think.

I made a mistake with the name,it's Diane Sawyer not Barbra Walters.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
And I'm not scheming anyone so stop trying to blow it out of proportion.And what would the big deal be if it was a possession?What's the big deal?

Let me guess..there's no way it was possession because things like that just don't happen right?How do you know?You would rather label it something else like schizophrenia.Maybe schizophrenia is possession......whoa

I can't believe how mad a couple people got at this thread..going as far as saying I'm scheming man that's low.A sad attempt to destroy my credibility.Can't debunk it so you switch tactics..Come on now we're all adults here..I think.

I made a mistake with the name,it's Diane Sawyer not Barbra Walters.

I believe in God, I believe in Jesus, does that mean I believe in EVERYTHING I hear? not at all.

If god gave us free will, why would he allow Satan to tempt us?

Better yet, if God gave us free will, why would he answer any prayer knowing it will in fact defeat the entire purpose?

I simply believe we are here, left to our own devices, and there isn't anything "demonic" about our day to day routines.

Sorry, I try to apply logic, even in religion, try it sometime.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

That is weird. I was skeptical at first, i have my doubts whenever any form of superstition is claimed ie: Satanism or religion. But MK-Ultra is the real deal, and mind control and alteration is very real. I dont think its far fetched to say that Nicole or Britney were under some form of programming. Cathy O'Brians book 'Tranceformation of America' deals with this topic and is an excellent read.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Not only does it seem like she smelled something, it seems like she heard something.

I think in her career she was set up to take a dive. I think she had her moments of realizing this followed by moments of trying desperately to redeem herself.

Sometimes you just gotta say "# it" You have to be grateful for what you've obtained and settle with how it affects you. the problem with stars who are so worried about making money when they are already filthy rich is that they have all these people around them that depend on them to be a source of revenue for a bunch of crap that people don't need to survive. People often *imagine* stress. I have done it more times than I can count.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
There's actually many possible contributing factors to Brittney's reaction in that interview. I would think drugs, breaking up with boyfriend, media jerks, star pressure is a given. Besides that, it really seems as if she's split here. I've seen women skits, and people can acquire MPD from trauma. I think it's incredibly unhealthy for anyone to have that many eyes watching their every move. Still, I do suppose monarch programming could have been her case. I don't know.

I recall a dealing with a friend over a decade ago who hadn't slept in about 8 days. I gave him benzo's and he crashed. Because he was so previously amped, his system shorted out and it was as if he was temporarily mpd, like how lsd can temporarily make someone as if schizo. This guy would doze off for a single second between personalities, and each one had their own timeline as well. Only one of them was confused and trying to piece everything together, the rest were continuing conversations from sometime in the past, but every one of them looked me straight in the eyes.

Very bizarre experience. I noticed that there was only 6 conversations going in and out, rather than it being just random jargon. After going through 4 hours of listening and explaining again and again, I finally decided to leave him to his insanity and passed out. The next morning he accused me of trying to destroy his computer, because he must have disassembled the whole thing and broke the video card! All of this, while switching in and out of personalities/time-lines, and without any recollection of the event!

What's the moral of the story? Don't mix uppers and downers, kids!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Wow that seems like one wierd experience, he does not recall any of this?
Did he ever had something like that again or just this one time?
Maybe some people are more sensitive to these kind of things, the brain is a wierd thing indeed.
I only recall something like this and '___' was the case.
Friend of mine had to be given Valium because he did not sleep for 3 days.
We had to contain him in a room with nothing in it and he had the most confussing conversations over and over again. Like he just instantly forgot what he just said and repeated it again.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Timthetoolman

The thing is if it was drugs why was it only a momentary thing.

One minute normal then the next minute not all there then the next minute back to normal but scared and crying.

I've never seen any drug do that.Soo...was she high only for the second?And why was she scared.

Why did she look like she just saw a ghost?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The Anna Nichole Smith Clown thing was strange, but not completely bizarre (edit: come to think of it is was pretty freaking bizzare, but still the Britney thing is more concerning). As for the Britney Spears interview, that is really messed up. The way her facial expressions change and how her whole mood seemed to change was scary. It was like an evil spirit had drained all her courage and poise after she mentioned how "weird" the past year really was; like the word had temporarily sent her into a very unpleasant realm...

edit on 23/11/2010 by Dark Ghost because: eta

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well, I'm not an expert in possesions so I can't really comment on that. But I was once married to a (lets call her a lady) Louisiannan, which is not to important. But what IS important is that her grandmother actually lived right next door to Brittany Spears when she was a youngster and growing up.
According to her grandmother (whose son was a mayor for Baton Rogue), she was always a performing little "princess" dying for attention. She was always knocking on her door for no real better reason than to ask what she thought of her new outfit, doing little spins and parading. So, these "brain programmers" or whatever they are refering to in the youtube video must have started when she was in grade 1....

Not sure if that helps, but its just a little background info for you all. Basically, she has always needed the attention with a strong desire to perform in front of others.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

Yeah you're right it was talking about mind control..so..I never said the video wasn't about mind control.I was just asking if people thought that looked more like a possession.That's what it looked like to me.And see how scared she looked.That look wasn't from being ashamed.I've seen her drop her kid and not look like that.

And mental illness?I guess that has to be that huh?It has to be drugs or an illness because there's no way she was possessed,that's just crazy talk...right?

Yep thats just crazy talk...

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxXshe says something not to sure what it is as shes waving hand in front of face i caught im embarrassed,anyway this video kinda backs up what randy quaid is saying ,although some of these people who have died were talented beautiful people they are always replaceable,hollywood and the music industry are places were people will do anything to get there place in between the beautiful ones,courtney love springs to mind for some reason,and of cousre with the fame you get the money and if you have too much some nasty people might insist you share it,and if you decide to stop , they might insist you continue or else you may end up not waking one morning jimmy hendrix springs to mind....i like my music...anyway maybe someone can post the hollywood trail of dead...there must be some

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timthetoolman
reply to post by unityemissions

Wow that seems like one wierd experience, he does not recall any of this?
Did he ever had something like that again or just this one time?

The guy was DJ Surge, and this was back when raving was still on the up and up.
I've witnessed dozens of people have incredibly bizarre experiences, including myself.
He's a very complex cat, and is basically MPD without there being a problem whatsoever.
I'm pretty much like this as well.
It's like having a table of personalities to work with and for each other, consciously, rather than have them lie to and from each other.
Why not, ya know?

Originally posted by Timthetoolman
Maybe some people are more sensitive to these kind of things, the brain is a wierd thing indeed.
I only recall something like this and '___' was the case.
Friend of mine had to be given Valium because he did not sleep for 3 days.
We had to contain him in a room with nothing in it and he had the most confussing conversations over and over again. Like he just instantly forgot what he just said and repeated it again.

Ya, downers can totally screw with ya, and way more so when there's sleep deprivation involved. Who is Tyler Durden?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Britney Spears is under Monarch programming, she's a Beta MK Ultra Slave just like most celebrities are. They are taken as children and abused in every possible way so that they can have access to their brain just like a computer and shatter the mind in different alters and those alters can be accessed by the handler which is the person who is possession of the "codes" used for the slave. Note that Britney, Anna Nichole Smith were not aware that they were slaves, to keep this knowledge hidden from the slaves they erase their memory so that they don't tell anyone and if they do break from the programming they are murdered or they commit suicide due to the fact that they are programmed to self destruct if they break from their programming. Britney did break her's but they obviously got her back, I have my suspicions on how they did it, they either induced trauma on her all over again or she never was programmed again BUT they probably treated her to kill her or her children so now she's just quiet and not saying anything, thats what happened to Michael Jackson, he was free from the programming but he couldnt speak too much about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I don't know why she did what she did, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't a possession. She's probably just experiences a full on psychotic breakdown, she has them frequently lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join