It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brittney Spears Possessed??????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thats what abusing drugs can do to a rich little brat who thinks the world owes her everything because she once looked alright.

Possessed?

By greed, self indulgence and apathy maybe...

I can only hope for the day people go "Brittany who

wow, thats a bit harsh. I'm no fan of spears, but I never got the feeling that she looked as if the world owed her. More that she just is not that smart and made some dumb decisions.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Don't you agree that a lot of the celebrities act a little weird?Some of them down right abnormal.They always say it's drugs or an illness or a mental break down in Hollywood and that's the reason why the celebrity ends up dead?

Sometimes I just don't buy those excuses.And all the deaths always seem to be some sort of mystery.The stories we read in the paper always changes.

But what causes them to take drugs,get an mental illness(how does someone just get mentally ill?),have a breakdown?What's the reason?The pressure of being rich and famous??I can see them not wanting to have cameras in their face 24/7 but they're rich and famous you tell me they can't trick the paparazzi?How does the paparazzi always manage to know where these celebrities are?Don't want cameras in your face,make a disguise you're rich for crying out loud.The reason I'm saying this is some people think it's because of having cameras in your face 24/7 but why would you be noticeable 24/7?No one would know where I was unless I let them know.

Don't you agree that a lot of the celebrities act a little weird?Some of them down right abnormal.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
A possession on live TV? From a linguistic standpoint that sounds temporary, or like it happened spontaneously...
It's more like a vortex within her own psyche...not quite schizophrenia, but she's shattered it seems...you would be too if you had been raised by Disney.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
OP you should have suggested that we watch the whole series. Its quite a good one if you have the time. I know its crazy, outrageous and paranoid, but I wouldnt put it past rich, psychpathic corporate scumbags to do something like this. We've come a long way since Edward Bernaise, Nazi scientists and the Cold War. Really though we have never seen any results from these wacked out military scientists.....or have we?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Im sorry to say, this is not drugs. I have been around a lot of people who have done things from pot to '___' to meth to coc aine to mushrooms to whatever, and I have NEVER seen anyone act like Britney did there. Not even after a 3 day binge.

When she heard the word "weird", and possibly smelled something at the same time, these made her act extremely strange, and it looked like she was "alternating" for a second before she regained some form of composure.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Did you guys see the beginning of part 4? It looks like an on camera admission of Bob Dylan selling his soul to the devil...I dont really see how else it could be construed.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
there are sounds that can make you lose control of your bowel function in certain circumstances. there are all sorts of things that can be used against the senses to invoke responses. that information is not new. when you are aware of it, it is easier to control your reactions to it. when you are not, it can not only embarrass you but hit a nerve making you seem surprised and perhaps even offended. not only is the trigger important, but setting up a trigger as well to invoke a psychological response... one may have no idea how britney was prepped for that interview and what was said to her. they do stuff like that all the time in TV.

To talk about this in such a way makes it sound like end times crap and it's really not. It's TV. TV and psychology has been like this for a long while.. it's nothing new. Do they do it to everyone? certainly not. many people simply have too thick a skin. Britney obviously does not have a thick skin and underneath that stardom lies an insecure young woman who constantly feels the need to prove herself to others and took a lot of this crap to heart. It's not unusual. I thought it was funny as # when she lost it. I hated the fact that she began being harped about every little thing despite the stupid crap she did. I wanted to see her beat the crap out of KFed but that probably would have ended disastrously.

You also have to understand that not only can these triggers be effective, but they get piled upon an already tight nervous state. If you can get someone into that state, they are much easier to crack. It's #ed up what they do in TV sometimes. To me, those people are the real sickos. They are like puppet masters setting up what they think is the grand stage. The problem is they rarely ever look outside there own stage and see the real stage, but their illusions make them appear to have loads of control. It's almost like they live in an inert environment from the rest of the world and no longer have real feelings and perceptions, but have achieved a great understanding of setting up elaborate responses and scenes for the sake of TV. It's a twisted reality. as #ed up as Britney has been at times, she is actually is... or was... real. Just a girl next door propped up to be pop queen diva money making machine. I think she wanted to experience the real side of life and when she thought she lost sight of it, it hurt her feelings. It would have mine too... but I never would have gotten that far in the first place. I have to be me regardless. I tried playing along and it didn't work out very well at all for any length of time. Ever in my life. To hell with status. Status is a man made concept. The spirit is made of more than that. A soul will deny status. Even if the person themselves is unable to always deny status, the true heart of the soul will deny status. It has to or it loses it's constitution. At least that is what I believe. Even if a person does have status, there is a difference between having status fall upon you and rising above it and just wallowing in it.

Yep, I'd go with that. She was having a rough time in general, the interviewer sticks the emotional knife in.
I think she had some kind of mental jump to get her out of breaking down - so she found a way to completely get out of it and back onto more pleasing stuff.

Just possible - this is a trick used to interviews to not answer the question.
You make such a jump that they have to pull it out in edit otherwise it looks crazy like this.

So unconciously or conciously I think she was just avoiding answering the question.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Sometimes when you sniff coke, meth or especially heroin a lot, it gets stuck in your nose for a bit then all of a sudden the drip releases into your throat giving you a big BANG all of a sudden. Can take up to 20-30 minutes sometimes and it looks just like how she reacts to it.
Don't ask how I know this please.
edit on 11/23/2010 by AnteBellum because: forgot meth

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
I found this clip on youtube and I think it might very well be a possible possession on live TV of Brittney Spears!!

Watch the Brittney Spears interview at 6:28 in..scariest thing I ever seen.
www.youtube.com...

Your thoughts!

Sorry man, but that video was ridiculous. Entertaining, but ridiculous.
Here's Britney's problem: She was once normal. She became too rich, too famous, too fast. People constantly for years telling her what to say, how to look, how to act. The southern girl couldn't handle it. She had a very understandable mental breakdown. The head shaving thing was probably related to a control issue. The britney/madonna thing was what is known as a PUBLICITY STUNT. I do not believe that she is/was possessed. I do not think the illuminati has anything to do with this. It's the greed motivated industry people that led her down that path. It's not a big shock that she went crazy.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by casijones

I mean I never said anything about the illuminati.

And if she wanted to change the subject all she had to do was say I don't want to talk about it.
edit on 23-11-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What would cause a shadow like this on her? Doesn't it seem out of place? This screenshot was at 7:12 of the video. It just looks strange because the shadow line continues into her hair

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e040972e0171.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

At 7:06 she starts talking to someone who isn't there, then goes, "oh hello...strawberry, oh...then starts to cry" WTF!? This is frightening- Project Monarch definitely exists, I am convinced now. Spears is probably a Beta-Level sex slave for Illuminati Zionists.
I'm scared of the government, and Hollywood as they collude in secret...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Interesting. Without a doubt she is a red dress program.

I havent a clue what role she is meant to be taking on now. Perhaps they will leave her alone. Leave Britney alone! NOW!

Seriously though. For those who are having trouble understanding the conecept. Look into the esoteric meaning of words. Idols and stars, media. There implies a hidden meaning.

And for those who are already well versed in this respect.

What is with that bit in "oops I did it again" where she parodies titanic?

That blue sapphire, The Heart Of The Ocean. Who else has a jewel like that hmmmm?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You know, maybe Randy Quaid isnt so crazy, I wonder if that H-Wood publicist that was shot FIVE times in the chest as she drove home, had any business with Quaid. You dont shoot someone five times unless you want to be sure theyre not going to survive.
There have also been a few strange things going on in hollywood, Mel Gibson going off, especially since he has been rogue ever since he had to fund The Passion of Christ on his own.
Carridine hanging naked in a closet. Britney Murphy dying of what was at first claimed to have been an OD but then later said it was Pneumonia, then her husband dying just a few months later.

Anyway, ive read that during the "brainwashing" programs, they program them to react to certain sounds, words and even smells and thats what it looked like she did, reacted to a word that brought on a brought on a smell or reacted to a smell.

Who knows.. i know none of us ever will.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
She had a controlling boyfriend who would always keep her drugged (for control), cut off the phone lines, and never let her leave the house. He always had to be with her and oversaw everything she did. The cheques were even always in his name..

I gained mad respect for this girl after reading what she has gone through... everything makes sense after reading that police report. Poor girl.

www.thesmokinggun.com...
(click the little document picture on the left hand side)
edit on 23-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
To me..it was as if she was going to talk about the weird thing that happened in Mexico or London then when she said it was weird that's when she went weird..now tell me that isn't weird!It was like she was stopped from talking about it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Oh..and it wasn't "strawberry" she said,it was "strong Brittney"!

Do we agree that she looked scared?
edit on 23-11-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX because: added more

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
It was pretty weird.
Just as she was about to open up about what happened to her, it seems she gets a buzz which makes her turn to her right, and she says "weird" and then turns and says "Hello" to her left (no one was there) and then she says "strawberry" and begins to cry......then starts waving her hands to make the strawberry smell go away.
Strawberry could very well have been a trigger word in her programming to keep her in check when she was about to spill the beans.
Spraying strawberry scent at her would have the same effect, I'd imagine.
It's definately odd.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

She said 'strong Britney', not 'strawberry'. What exactly were the 'weird' things they mentioned that happened to her in Mexico and London?
edit on 23-11-2010 by HarmonicNights because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Okay, I don't know why I didn't do this the first time but zoom on the area I circled here. 400%
Is that a face of a man I see? Is that what is tormenting her!! It's creepy as hell!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6be3782a8b9b.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join