It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun pulls a complete 360 on it's axis.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

An illusion?? lol,, Yes it is an airplane,,, lol

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The camera made a 360-degree rotation. NOT the Sun!!!! Any anomaly that is in the pixels, or is debris that is seen within the frame of the image, rotates WITH the camera, and orientation stays the same.

my friend, there're no anomaly but only edited video

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Nothing "edited".

To what end? Why?

They simply play back the still images, taken at intervals, at various parts of the rotation maneuver.

Start with the camera/spacecraft orientation and specify an imaginary "north" or "up" vector.

Rotate, in increments. Stop at each increment. Take one image. Repeat, take image, repeat. Until the orientation ("north" is "up", right the same as when you started). Total, when done, of say....16 images. One per each stop, pause, in the rotaiton sequence.

Run the film forward, so the still photos "play" as if they were a "motion picture".

Subject n the frame appears to "flip". In this case, the 'subject' is the Sun. It is the focus of the images, the center of the frame.

Stop-motion-animation. The camera does all of the motion, instead of the thing being photographed. Look for examples, they are all around you, in modern (and not-so-modern) visual entertainment media.

It is really THAT simple!!!!

edit on 24 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

if no edited, why spot is no moved?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Go outside tomorrow. Take your video camera. Put a small piece of tape just on the edge of the lens. Just enough so that it shows up, in any image, as a dark "blob" on the side.

Set your video camera to take one shot at a time....(time-lapse).

Mount it securely, in a way it can be rotated around the axis, while keeping something centered in its field of view. Something that won't move, during this process. A streetlight, something fixed in place. Is ideal if there is no distracting background...something same color, no detail...JUST one object in center.

Now, experiment for yourself. I dare you.

Aim, take ONE frame shot. Rotate small amount, STOP, take ONE frame shot, rotate the same amount, same direction, STOP, take ONE frame shot. Keep doing this, until you have gone around one full 360-degree rotation, with the camera. Make sure the object remains CENTERED in the frame, for each single shot.

Now, play back. Watch results. (The piece of tape will STAY in one position, as the thing you filmed "flips" and appears to rotate). Amaze and astound your friends with your clever prowess.

This is so bloody simple, it is beyond explanation when people can't understand the principle!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

It's already been explained many times. The spot is on the sensor. No matter how the spacecraft moves, the spot will stay in the same place.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Go outside tomorrow. Take your video camera. Put a small piece of tape just on the edge of the lens. Just enough so that it shows up, in any image, as a dark "blob" on the side.

well, let's stop our comedy & shed the light on current situation
Sun has the form of sphere, dark blob is placed beyond the Sun circle, in other words, dark blob is moving along circumference where cannot spot image of the Sun, then, yea, we always get spot in the same X, Y of the image

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Wow so its still 50/50 i thought this one would have been easy, brings to mind Fatima if true.

Object --> Sun,, "ok now roll over "

You are clever to relate it to "Fatima", an act of god. This is also a miracle. Something is happening which can't happen. Those who explain it by some weird way do so, making them sound silly.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
You are clever to relate it to "Fatima", an act of god. This is also a miracle. Something is happening which can't happen. Those who explain it by some weird way do so, making them sound silly.

OK -- So it is weird and silly to explain this by saying the spacecraft simply rolled over (a maintenance procedure that had been done several times in the past, giving us the same "spinning Sun" effect)...

...but not weird to suggest that the Sun actually rolled over without anyone else noticing.

These roll maneuvers are scheduled and planned in advance, and happen relatively often. These rolls are performed every few months, and the reason for these rolls has something to do with making sure SOHO's antenna stays pointed at Earth.

I don't understand what you think the idea of the spacecraft doing these roll maneuvers is "weird and silly".
edit on 11/25/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: spelling and grammar

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Lots of crazy things have happened on/near the Sun recently.

On the day of the Haiti earthquake, a large sunspot appeared in the shape of the Haitian Island group. Then, several weeks later, another sunspot appeared, this one in the shape of an island group in the Pacific -- that island group had just had an earthquake. Shortly after that, the Olympics were starting and five sunspots appeared on the surface of the Sun, in the giant shape of the Olympic Emblem -- a "W". (Olympic emblem is five rings in the shape of a “W”).

There have been swirls and other shapes appear on the Sun, and in the thread about the strange "black spot", there also appeared black "spacecraft" (more than one of them) moving across the Sun.

Now, this flipping, and there are two black spots (dots). The "black spot" looks nothing like Dust.

And the wave starting at the left side of Sun going toward the right side.

All the Planets and words describing comets, asteroids, etc. translate to words containing the word "Math".

The word "Sun = “Magic Alien Math All Numbers”.

If that is the case -- having the Sun flip would be no big deal for Aliens/God.

You guys at ATS are afraid to recognize that there are miracles.

ATS is being used by God to show his presence, ATS should be proud of it.

See the websites listed on my websites in my Profile.

edit on 23-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

the day of the Haiti earthquake, a large sunspot appeared in the shape of the Haitian Island group.

NO such thing occurred.

Then, several weeks later, another sunspot appeared, this one in the shape of an island group in the Pacific -- that island group had just had an earthquake. Shortly after that, the Olympics were starting and five sunspots appeared on the surface of the Sun, in the giant shape of the Olympic Emblem -- a "W". (Olympic emblem is five rings in the shape of a “W”).

Nope, didn't happen. Neither of those incidents.

There have been swirls and other shapes appear on the Sun, and in the thread about the strange "black spot", there also appeared black "spacecraft" (more than one of them) moving across the Sun.

Those are not "spacecraft". "Black" spots on the Sun's surface have been known about for a very long time. They are cooler areas, that only appear to stand out, against the hotter (and thus brighter0 surroundings. They are called, in the vernacular, "sun spots". Try reading some science on the topic.

Now, this flipping, and there are two black spots (dots). The "black spot" looks nothing like Dust.

There was no "flipping". That has BEEN EXPLINED REPEATEDLY!!!!

The blurry dark spot is an anomaly. IF it's dust, it is blurred and out of focus because IT IS CLOSE, and the camera is focused FAR. Anyone who has ever done a bit of photography would realize this instantly.

And the wave starting at the left side of Sun going toward the right side.

?????????????

All the Planets and words describing comets, asteroids, etc. translate to words containing the word "Math".

NO, not in the reality of the sane and rational.

The word "Sun = “Magic Alien Math All Numbers”.

NO, it doesn't.

If that is the case -- having the Sun flip would be no big deal for Aliens/God.

You guys at ATS are afraid to recognize that there are miracles.

ATS is being used by God to show his presence, ATS should be proud of it.

No such thing as "god". Doesn't exist. Since the Sun NEVER made a "flip", the attempted 'argument', here, is moot.

Oh, and the video that is causing all of this nonsense?? Where was that posted originally? Oh, yeah....on YouTube, by some idiot (possibly under the influence at the time). YouTube, not ATS.

(Sorry ATS, but I would guess that YT still gets more traffic, so far...)

See the websites listed on my websites in my Profile.

I'd suggest people take a pass on that.....unless you have some free time to waste.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
...There have been swirls and other shapes appear on the Sun, and in the thread about the strange "black spot", there also appeared black "spacecraft" (more than one of them) moving across the Sun.

Please provide the links to these spacecraft you are talking about. I'd like to see if the person claiming that the saw "spacecraft" actually missed a mundane explanation for what they saw (just like the guy in the OP's video did)

Now, this flipping,...

As I said before, the apparent flipping is EASILY explained due to the regularly-scheduled roll maneuver of the SOHO spacecraft. If the spacecraft is going to roll like that (which it does occasionally), I would fully expect to see the images of the Sun spin around -- just like the images did.

and there are two black spots (dots). The "black spot" looks nothing like Dust...

If you are talking about the spot to the left of the Sun as pointed out by the OP's video, then that's because they probably are NOT dust, but rather "dead" pixels or overloaded pixels on the camera's sensor.

EDIT TO ADD:
I see weedwhacker beat me to some of these -- he must be a faster typist.

edit on 11/25/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

No such thing as "god". Doesn't exist.

That's a big statement even for you..
I'd say most people believe in something, a god, higher power or just an advanced race..
Very few believe in nothing..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Essan
The Sun does this all the time. It waits until not one single person on the planet is looking except for some American hick whom no-one will ever believe, then it does a dance. Often the Macarana for some reason. Hick takes a picture with a cheap mobile pohone, and no-one ever believes him...

As an American Hick, I take offense to that

...and OT, Essan -- Even though I'm an American living in the U.S., I have acquaintances who live in Evesham; I wonder if you have ever crossed paths with them.
(although I do realize that Evesham is a relative large place, and not just an small English village)

edit on 11/25/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

you're right, my friend, "spacecraft", but no spacecraft in Essence
real spacecraft must have angular velocity relative to Gravity of Star/Planet to not fall down + satellite has own angular motions -- in short, if that point didn't belong to cam (image sensors or lenses), it cannot have constant X, Y in the video

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y

you're right, my friend, "spacecraft", but no spacecraft in Essence
real spacecraft must have angular velocity relative to Gravity of Star/Planet to not fall down + satellite has own angular motions -- in short, if that point didn't belong to cam (image sensors or lenses), it cannot have constant X, Y in the video

They were not "real" spacecraft, they were "miracle" spacecraft -- they need no such "angular motion", just God's math.

Just like the swirls, the wave across the Sun, the "Dots", the sunspots in the shape of the two island groups and the olympic emblem. All are miracles. If miracles exist, GOD exists.

Even though weedwhacker, in his ignorance, thinks there is no GOD and forgets that I proved the links for the Sunspots before. He is like the Amazing Randi -- they have a larger and more dangerous religion -- the religion of "There is no God". God doesn't like that.

See the websites listed in my Profile.

edit on 25-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
...and OT, Essan -- Even though I'm an American living in the U.S., I have acquaintances who live in Evesham; I wonder if you have ever crossed paths with them.
(although I do realize that Evesham is a relative large place, and not just an small English village)

It's a fairly small market town. And I run a shop here. So possible ....

Far more possible than whatever the latest wierd theory this thread has morphed into!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

They were not "real" spacecraft, they were "miracle" spacecraft -- they need no such "angular motion", just God's math.

well, my friend, in other words, you mentioned hologram. but what about satellite angular motions?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y

well, my friend, in other words, you mentioned hologram. but what about satellite angular motions?

You really don't get it. God doesn't need angular motions or holograms, he's God -- just does it to make a point.

Study the thread about the Sunspots -- in the shape of the Island groups and the Olympic emblem. No way that could have happened within the laws of nature/physics. Therefore it is a miracle, and Act of God -- proof there is God.

There are lots of other threads (including this one and 911 threads) that expose gaping discontinuities with the laws of nature/physics.

Study the thousands of miracle examples on my websites listed in my profile.

edit on 25-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You really don't get it. God doesn't need angular motions or holograms, he's God -- just does it to make a point.

super advanced Civilization or God -- ans me, please, my friend, why they need to do so useless theatrical performance like a Copperfield?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join