It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun pulls a complete 360 on it's axis.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This thread is very entertaining, ohh, popcorns ready

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
So Lets believe the sun did flip a 360.

Would that have any kind of effect for a magnetic pole shift here on earth?

Since for every action there is a Reaction.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ohh Look more dust

Looks in the same place but smaller,

edit on 23-11-2010 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

That could be some seriously technological dust.

Where'd that come from?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You aren't not a polite person, and you style turns me off. You don't know what's what and you don't hide it well.

And there is a God, and he doesn't appreciate being denied by ignorant people.

Miracles like those I have pointed to prove the existence of God. Who else would be able to write on the surface of the Sun, and do it in step with events on the Earth?

One more note, the largest Sunspot since 1900 was in 1947 -- the year of the Roswell Sighting. I was one of two interviewed by Fox News for their 40th anniversary of the Roswell sighting.

edit on 23-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Seems like God is the abusive father in this relationship.. Heck he raped his own daughter according to the bible.. I wonder how heaven really is like.. Eternal slavery..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Seems like God is the abusive father in this relationship.. Heck he raped his own daughter according to the bible.. I wonder how heaven really is like.. Eternal slavery..

I was chosen to introduce absolute evidence of GOD -- in a hidden language in the English Language.

Yes, GOD is not the loving, "I'm OK, you're OK" God of the New Testament -- rather the "Kill the Bastards" God of the Old Testament.

I have been working with extraterrestrial presence on a daily basis for 25 years -- to decode the hidden language and supply thousands of examples.

edit on 23-11-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Ohh Look more dust

Looks in the same place but smaller,

edit on 23-11-2010 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

I assume you got that picture here. Looks like that's a crop of this picture:

Yet when you go look at the original picture from the STEREO Ahead craft for that same date and time here, that "artifact" isn't there:

I guess, based on the contents of that Photobucket album, that this is some manipulated image. If you're going to be pointing things out, please link to the original data in the future.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
BRITWARRIOR -

Perhaps this will help visualize what is being explained to you.

I put a spot on my camera lens (fuzzy dot to the right [correction:left, thanks ww]) and took 4 pictures, rotating the camera 90 degrees counter clockwise for each picture. As you can see, the spot is in the same place in each picture, but my "sun" appears to have rotated.

by the way, the black spot in the OP is probably not dust, but rather "bad" or overloaded pixels on the camera sensor.

EDITED:
TO MAKE IMAGES AN ANIMATED GIF
(and to fix my "rights and lefts" [thanks weedwhacker!])

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13cab083a1b4.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 11/23/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/23/2010 by Soylent Green Is People because: made gif smaller

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Excellent, nice to have done that, and made the effort....however---

...spot on my camera lens (fuzzy dot to the right)...

No, ...your other "right". (Old joke, for those temporarily directionally-challenged)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

I never once said anything about your spelling, i was talking to someone else, because they were attempting to correct you.

And no, we're not following you, because you're wrong. No offense, but this is rather common sense.
The cursor would not stay still on your screen, while the camera would move. You do understand that the anomaly is fixed to the WHOLE camera, right? There is no lens with a speck on it, that's spinning free, if that's what you're thinking. You have it all screwed up, and everyone is trying to tell you, but you seem to be stuck with this particular idea. An idea that you developed when you weren't fully understanding it correctly. Let go of your idea, and re-read our posts.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Why do any of you think that a pole shift implies a rotation of the physical sphere of the sun? It doesn't. The physical forces that would be required for the latter to suddenly occur in conjunction with a magnetic pole shift on a liquid sphere such as the sun are almost beyond comprehension.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
7 pages for a camera rotation, wow, common sense should've shown what it is, I'm ready to see some proof but this just made me laugh at people's willingness to believe anything up to and including sun-spot miracles.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobtek
7 pages for a camera rotation, wow, common sense should've shown what it is, I'm ready to see some proof but this just made me laugh at people's willingness to believe anything up to and including sun-spot miracles.

You don't believe in miracles -- how about the "coincidences" which couldn't have happened by accident -- like the ones I detail? What's your explanation?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Interesting video.

I have a few questions for people claiming the satellite is what moved.

First, if the entire satellite moved how do you explain the sudden and precise STOP, with no drift?I realize it was over 12 hours time but still, as far as I know most all satellites in space tend to drift after axial rotation for a short period of time until they create their own type of tidal locking. So why does the rotation of the sun suddenly stop on a dime if it is indeed the entire craft rotating?

Second, whether or not it is the first or second lens rotating it should make both the black object next to the sun and the sun move together. If it is the proximal lens then the rotation of that lens would make the black object on the distal lens appear to rotate as well since the proximal lens is viewing through a stationary distal lens (where the black object is presumed to be located as debris or whatever) unless BOTH of them rotated at the exact same time.

Lastly, it boils down to one of two things, either the entire satellite moved causing the appearance of the sun to move and the black object is indeed an artifact out in space next to the sun. OR the sun moved and the black object is a fragment on the lens.

You can't have both....

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sallamy
I'm a photographer and I can tell you that even if the lens rotates it does that to zoom in and out and not rotate the whole view.

And if the whole camera rotates then that black spot would rotate as well coz I'm pretty sure it's stuck on the sensor.

This isnt by any means a "hand held type ( i.e"familiar") camera; The sensor and lense or other external filters don't necessarily have to be attached to each other: I like the explanation of the cable wrap..and the rest of this " the sun actually spun around!" B.S. complete and utter B.S.. 6pages?? why ?
edit on 23-11-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

So why does the rotation of the sun suddenly stop on a dime if it is indeed the entire craft rotating?

????

Time lapse. One frame at a time. Image only taken when aligned. AND (haven't researched, sure someone will confirm), satellites such as this can be GYRO-stabilized!!! (Not, "tidal-locked"....that is less reliable, as an accurate alignment)...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join