It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
below is a link to a video on youtube, which contains a photo taken by henningkemner, 3 planets show in the sky........

Where do you people come from?

Now I am not some kinda threat to this site, just because I disagree with this man but I have to say. Delusion is a problem we face these days in modern society. Now.....

Let me just guide some people who may be thinking this is as the man says, give you a little push in the right direction before you leave this thread.

Now here, the picture.

Just pointing out that its nothing more then what I wrote there in the picture.

Try to use common sense over being lead by ludicrous theories.

Peace people.
*I actually joined this site just to reply to this fool. The things I do,
edit on 24-11-2010 by DenyStupidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyStupidity

You are the grand debunker and deserve some kind of award for that post.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

1.ad.usno.navy.mil...
www.cfa.harvard.edu...
Oh, well, a bit overestimated, but still a good percentage. Common knowledge is wrong, tho ;d
2.I think so, yes.
3.seoblackhat.com...
4.In the last ~25 years.web.mit.edu...
“Pluto is undergoing global warming. . . . The average surface temperature of the nitrogen ice on Pluto has increased 2 degrees Celsius over the past 14 years.” [Surprisingly, Pluto is warming despite currently moving further away from the sun.]
5.www.space.com...
6. I'll have to cite wikipedia on this one, but : The duration of the precession cycle, the time it takes for the equinox to precess 360 degrees relative to the fixed stars, is often given as 25,920 or 26,000 years. In reality the exact duration cannot be given, as the rate of precession is changing over time. This speed is currently 243.8 microradians (50.3 arcseconds) per year which would give 25,765 years for one cycle to complete.

The precessional speed is slightly increasing each year, and therefore the cycle period is decreasing. Numerical simulations of the solar system over a period of millions of years give a period of 257 centuries.[5] but no one is certain of the exact precession rate over long periods of time. Near the turn of the 20th century astronomer Simon Newcomb invented a "constant" to account for the increasing annual precession rate. Over the last 100 years this constant has been found to have underestimated the actual acceleration in the rate
7. Isn't it that the widespread version of precession?
8.Benny Peiser, at Liverpool John Moores University asks: “Global warming on Neptune’s moon Triton as well as Jupiter and Pluto, and now Mars has some [scientists] scratching their heads over what could possibly be in common with the warming of all these planets … Could there be something in common with all the planets in our solar system that might cause them all to warm at the same time?”
I really think this idea should be given a shot. Considering it is a plausable explanation of the formation of certain structures ~24,000 years ago, and could explain how there can be life on a planet with an extremely odd orbit. Given that our solar system is binary, the rotation of the other star and it's planets would be in a direction opposite to the one our part of the system is moving at. This could cause collisions, and thusly as the Shumerian saying goes, Earth could've been formed by the collision of a object from the other part of the system with a planet between mars and jupiter. Causing the planet to be destroyed, leavingg in it's place the asteroid belt, and bouncing from the impact - Earth.
This last part is a far out hypothesis, don't take it as my point of view.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
How is this thread not labeled a hoax or locked yet? Are mods too busy to check threads that have been siting on the front page for days? I see completely debunked and nonsensical threads like this and prediction threads based on cartoons allowed to suck up attention and sit on the front page even after they have been long since debunked and were utter rubbish to start with. Now the OP is just using this thread to preach his religious pseudoscience, ridiculous religious claims and facepalm-worthy misunderstanding of more images he has no expertise in. What a shame.
edit on 25-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperZepto
[more

Clearly u didnt read and PROCESS what i typed b4 u started on your little tangent calling me a fool!!

they were far better astronomers than we waaaaaaaaaaay back then WITHOUT the aid of telescopes! they knew how many planets were in our solar system back then, took us many years and with the aid of technology to find that out!

so we are in agreement.

next time read, then actually let it sink in what u have just read b4 u start name calling yeh?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
How is this thread not labeled a hoax or locked yet? Are mods too busy to check threads that have been siting on the front page for days? I see completely debunked and nonsensical threads like this and prediction threads based on cartoons allowed to suck up attention and sit on the front page even after they have been long since debunked and were utter rubbish to start with. Now the OP is just using this thread to preach his religious pseudoscience, ridiculous religious claims and facepalm-worthy misunderstanding of more images he has no expertise in. What a shame.
edit on 25-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

first off im female not male, secondly im not preaching anything, i have laid my thoughts on the table, as have the other people that have contributed CONSTRUCTIVELY to the thread unlike yourself who is merely interested on the flagging system etc.....why dont you contact the MODS and ask them this question directly instead of further adding to the thread that u have no interest in??

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

as ive already stated ..you know in the right hand corner of your screen you have a little magnifying glass with a little 100% next to it.....well if u click on that u can zoom to 400% and u can see very clearly what is in the picture, now if u cant see the date on the thumnail as is...might i suggest glasses?

mkay good day

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

see if you were to put everything u wanted to say in one comment instead of knocking 5 out consecutivley then maybe this thread wouldnt get as many pages...u get me?

but the what 3-4? debunkers that are currently occupying this thread can carry on ...but there are far more out there that believe this is something not nothing.

now there are many other good threads out there, this one is closed!

good day and thankyou for the input.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
After 3 failed appearences i would think the beliver would have lost faith

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

yes ....and u would think all the catholics and christians wud have gave up by now seeing as god has never made an appearance huh?

people can mock those who believe that nibiru exists thats fine, oh if it was there u wud see it....yea ok
but again, there are millions of people on this planet that believe in god...can u see him? no

ive made my point

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Maam, sorry, but you tripple-posted. Dont judge.

Also, these links:
www.darkstar1.co.uk...
www.eurekalert.org...
www.space.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
As stated in the Video they took these Photos from their iPhone and if anyone has ever taken more iPhone Pictures than anybody else other than the developers at Apple it is me. This problem with flares happens all the time and if you notice the way the three presumed planets fall in a line it gives it away. Flares and the blackholes showing up in pictures is common amongst iPhone users. This iPhone flare picture just happened to be owned by a chem trail conspiracy theorist who also believes in Niburu.

edit on 25-11-2010 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Typo

edit on 25-11-2010 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Typo

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a proper disclosure video, i think.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EluThingol

well the fact that you are going to wikipedia for your info is a bad idea as it isn't 100% truth cause if you have a subscription to it you can add whatever you like if you think you are right on the subject.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo

well the fact that you are going to wikipedia for your info is a bad idea as it isn't 100% truth cause if you have a subscription to it you can add whatever you like if you think you are right on the subject.

Well, yea, i do agree, altho there are citations on most of the topics. Also, i used 1 paragraph from wiki.
So far nobody has either agreed nor disagreed with me. Some constructive comments, pls.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

reply to post by darkest4

yes i sed 3 new planets in the sky...as that is what i thought they were, IN MY opionion...also if u notice there were question marks there..

NO! There were exclamation points, 2 of them. You put the question marks after the possible names you assigned your "planets!!"

Find ONE other person who has seen these "Three new planets!!" You can't. False thread. Again.

If three planets appeared to one person, they must have appeared to millions. Find them. You cannot and you know it.

Why do you waste so much bandwidth on a plainly obvious lie?

u ever heard this saying...you can fool some of the people all of the time and you can fool all of the people some of the time...but u cant fool all of the people all of the time?
was by abraham lincoln im sure...anyways my point is this.....do u honestly think i put this video up to fool everyone?
no! as you cant fool everyone can u? we can always be sure that there will be people who have brains and can see what THEY INTERPRET it to be....

A clear and blatant violation of ATS T & Cs for which you should be ashamed and embarrassed, if not BANNED.
I'm voting for BANNED.

As for your "explanation" that "chemtrails" blocked the sight of other, do you seriously contend that they block everyone's sight around the world continuously?

Another blatant falsehood that no sensible person would ever aver. Thus you are again violating T & Cs.
Your thread, postulations and "opinions" are preposterously unsupportable and must therefore be intentional violations.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
This is bull#. Get a freaking teleskope and see for yourself. Before i did that myself i thought Jupiter was some strange unknown star that was in our direction, but no..

They might look new but the fact is that there is a #load of starlike objects in our solar system that really is just moons and asteroids, and in some cases even planets like Jupiter and Venus.

Any astronomer would say the same, learn the sky and then lokk for differenses that might be there and know that dwarf planets like Eris are fairly new to the public and more are to come as the telescopes gets better.

Even if it was planets it would mean they have an extreme ecliptical route around the sund wich again means there could be thousands of years before they get here.

Btw, watching Jupiter trough a telescope makes you believe there is more good out there than we can imagine.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Hahahaa! Obviously you have never done that. Here's what your thumbnails look like zoomed to 400 %:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c4d02ed0e4c.jpg[/atsimg]

Still useless. All it does is make it bigger, not clearer.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Oh, PLEASE don't say you fell for that fool Marshall Masters and his crap!!!!

HIs "yowusa" website is junk.

He is related to (may be the same, different YouTube screennames, as he gets found out) "NibiruShock2012".

There is probably a thread in the "HOAX!" forum here on ATS about him I haven't checked lately.

In any case, HERE is a link to tear him a new ....black hole....:

yowcrooks.wordpress.com...

PLEASE say you haven't fallen for this stupidity!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

reply to post by WiseThinker

yes ....and u would think all the catholics and christians wud have gave up by now seeing as god has never made an appearance huh?
people can mock those who believe that nibiru exists thats fine, oh if it was there u wud see it....yea ok
but again, there are millions of people on this planet that believe in god...can u see him? no
ive made my point

The only point you've made is of your ignorance.

Anyone who believes in God or Allah, et al, believes that it is non-corporeal, as in a spirit; whereas, believers in Nibiru/Planet X/Nemesis believe in a solid, massive, sometimes hot, body that is sometimes visible (usually only to them), and that is exerting measurable, rather than spiritual, influence on other massive bodies such as the Earth.

Your inconsistency betrays your inability to reason.

deny ignorance

jw

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join