It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

nibiru has been documented by the sumerians and the hopi tribe as the planet of passing

The Sumerians did not mention a planet called NIbiru. They only new about the visible eye planets. The Hopi did not mention a new planet.

Relating a supernatural issue to a natural issue is nonsensical. Maybe you don't understand the difference.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

An excellent question. How do we know that what we see is correct? The answer is simply. Make predictions and see if the predictions pan out. When it comes to gravity studies the predictions are awesome in their accuracy. A few months back there was a prediction that a small asteroid some 20m across would pass in front of a star as seen from specific places on Earth at specific times. That is exactly what happened. This is a great prediction since the remote asteroid's orbit was calculated and the Earth's motions from rotation to orbital path were predicted and it worked out.

Those same methods tell us no new planets can have orbits that enter the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The thread began with a wacko claiming that 3 lens flares showed 3 new planets in t he sky.

After that in what appeared to be a desperate effort to support this clearly ludicrous claim people tossed in
1. chemtrails
2. Pluto's atmosphere
3. whale beachings
4. other ludicrous videos

This is a short list of course. When all is said and done the result is that the obviously ludicrous video is a lie.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Absolutely awesome find! The youtube video is slightly humorous, but I loved the picture of the planets. They are obviously planets. Its pretty hard to deny it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
My first observation.
If these planets, or one of them, is in between the sun and the earth, wouldnt it show a shadow and a light side?
Just like the moon.
These big dots on the presented picture seems to be equaly lightened all over, no shadow side, how can that be ?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by silvertip83

How can you claim that they are planets and why is it obvious?

It is pretty obvious that they are not planets. Where are they today? Why haven't the tens of thousands of amateur astronomers seen them? Why haven't the professionals seen them? Why weren't they observed approaching? Comets are observed for months approaching and they are only miles across, not planet sized.

Obviously this is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I see these superfluous kind of posts titillating and interesting but of very little substance. I mean really does the original poster of this thread think that three planets so easily visible would not be viewed up by millions of people? Not to mention the gravitational effects on the rest of the solar system. I do believe everyone should move north though as it would drive up my property values.
edit on 26-11-2010 by LUCIS44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

great video and great thread. i am still undecided about the legitimacy of "nibiru" but the video is pretty good.
star and flag

subfab

I just had to chuckle at this post from page 30, I'm sure these are the types of posts that make WW, Phage , and the like want to slam their proverbial heads against a wall. Not that I usually agree with those party-poopers!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
LOL, people still falling for that planet Nibiru crap.

If those planets in the video were that close, we'd feel an effect...also, all of us could see them whenever we look up.

There's too many gullible people in this world

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
A favorite line I heard recently...

"In 5-6 weeks, Nibiru will show itself...if you believe."

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Ok, I watched this video........just like a ton of others over the months that are similar. I will not discount that there COULD be something like this out there. But this is pretty piss poor proof of anything. Not to mention, it sounds like this guy making the video needs to try to show us proof when he is not high and drunk. No offense to the believers in this topic. But I just do NOT buy it. There is so much out there. It could be anything really.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I have to say that in recent months, ATS folks ahave been leaping on just about anything to support their pet theory, and twisting anything they can into what they call "absolute truth".

Latest fads -

"Orbs" a new kind of UFO, which appeared just around the time autofocus cameras with large zooms appeared

"chem trails" you can always find one of those when you need one

"I don't know anything about this video, but I thought I'd post it" we wish you had not

"RAW video" meaning Rough and wobbly?

"Disclosure!!!" the more exclaimation marks the more Earth-shaking the claim is

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I have lived near airforce bases and have seen contrails frequently. Contrails disappear shortly after jet leaves it. Quit being so ignorant and throwing us off subject.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Is arguing all you do?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

I have lived near airforce bases and have seen contrails frequently...

Ha! You presumed to call me 'ignorant'?? (AND< no...I don't do this to "argue"...it is to EDUCATE. Denying ignorance, as it were......)

Living "near" an AFB, and seeing contrails? You aren't seeing contrails being made by any of the airplanes arriving, or departing...IF you are "near". Sorry...jets have to descend to land, and below about 25,000 feet, no contrails. Same after takeoff, they climb on departure, and are (depending on routing, and traffic conflicts and climb rate) many miles downrange**, by the time they exceed 25,000 feet altitude. AND, even then, NOT ALL CONTRAILS are persistent!!!

(**)You can do some rough math calculations. Figure a speed of about 250 knots (below 10,000 feet) then accelerating to about 300 knots. All the while (if a large jet, passenger or military transport type) at a climb rate of 3,000 to 2,000 fpm. (Rate decreases, as you get higher, performance diminishes).

Let's see an example: 300 knots works out to 5 miles per minute. At 2,000 fpm, time to climb to above 25,000 feet is 12 to 13 minutes. (Assumes direct climb, average rate and speed). 12 minutes, times 5 miles? 60 miles away from the airport, before the airplane is in the altitudes where contrails can form. Reverse that, for arrivals....typically, a normal power-idle descent, for large jets, gives a drop of about 1,000 feet for every 3 miles horizontally. (Our "rule-of-thumb" that is used, to plan descents...back before all of the fancy on-boards computers, that do it for us nowadays). Below 25,000 feet, at around 65-75 miles away from the airport.

Some DO, in fact, evaporate (sublimate) just minutes after forming. I see it all the time. I ALSO see persistent contrails, too. BOTH exist. The fact that you may not have paid close enough attention, nor had the classes required to learn this stuff, does not diminish the FACTS and reality of contrails. Especially persistent ones, that ARE the reason for this hysterical nonsense, and faux "concern" over those so-called "chemtrails". They do not exist.
edit on 28 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo3

I have lived near airforce bases and have seen contrails frequently. Contrails disappear shortly after jet leaves it. Quit being so ignorant and throwing us off subject.

You are being arrogant here aren't you, contrails come in many different forms, shapes and sometimes colours depending on the weather conditions, type of aircraft, engine type, performance, and even what part of the aircraft that created the thing to start with, from wing tip to wing root and tail section.

i think what you are referring to are wing tip vortices, that dispensate quickly, we are on about contrails, if you live near airbases big deal, the aircraft will be miles away before they even start creating contrails. please use what is between your ears before coming to a conclusion next time, if that is not too much to ask

Wee Mad

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
wow so we had apparently one planet now we have three we can see people go do some research into how a camera gets a lens flare and get more educated on a subject before going wow nice vid i'll star and flag that what a joke.
Here's a prediction for you Nibiru will never come when it is suppose to and the date will change again for the 4th time and everyone will hold on to the belief that it will come again lmao.

hey here is another thoguht you believe it is coming IF it did it would cause unbelievable natural diasters how would they know where to put the tunnels and not have them fill with water and collapse or does no one think of the simple side of things.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

i will type how i please, u arent having any difficulty understanding what im typing as your responding AND quoting me, so stop being so pendantic will you? IF YOU PLEASE!

ITS the rules on here so deal with it YOU are not supposed to use text speak plain and simple easy to understand for most people what about you!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
How the hell did this thread get 90+ flags and to 30+ pages.
What a load of rubbish, it was debunked in the early stages of the thread and should of been moved to the HOAX bin a long time ago.
Why ATS continues to not only breed this type of trash but actively encourage it is beyond me.
For shame.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Here's a lesson Weedwhacker! Here are some vids for ya. Ignoramus...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join