It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THREE new planets photographed in the sky!! nibiru? eris? sackloth?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

firstly yes they were thumbnails...do u not have zoom on YOUR COMPUTER? and u can see the date and time.

secondly is your second question you being pendantic?

if i say 3 new planet photographed in the sky!! that would mean 3 new planets photographed in the sky...ie never seen before ie thier NEW.

if i had wrote 3 new planets photographed in the SKY??!! then yes u could call me out and say "well where else would they be?

now ur just being stupid and fecitious ...please stop it.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

riddle me this why would any one refer to nibiru as sackcloth? sackcloth as stated well before now (by HedgehogInTheFog on page five of this thread) was a material similar to burlap in its nature. so to refer to a heavenly "death" bringing body that is supposed to come to our planet some time in the near to distant future is comical i guess at best, like i was trying to tell you, i was just trying to help some less "informed???" people out. it would be like people in the future calling an imposing thearetical death bringing commet something like pleather rather than a given name for it, of wich we have many for the object we are calling nibiru. but maybe just maybe im off my rocker on this whole thing and sackcloth is some anceint evil in the bible that many prophets and apostles just happened to wear cus it made them look bad assperiguse.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/83ef0e51800a.gif[/atsimg]

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

edit on 24-11-2010 by crimsongod21 because: to hopefully resize the inbeded photo

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

that is NOT venus....

Von - that object in the sky is VENUS, 100% verified, any program will show the correct locations of all planetary bodys, even an iphone application will show VENUS was that object....

i see how u quote this person...where are his credentials?...who is he? and how do u know he speaks the truth? OR DID U JUST QUOTE HIM BECAUSE HE IS AGREEING WITH YOU??

have u ever seen venus on lasco? im sure u have and it appears like a lil white dot in the distance?
thats NOT what has been captured .

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I do not believe in nibiru or anything like that. Also i don't believe that "nibiru" or whatever would be coming closer to earth and so on, and causing "the end" or anything to earth. Another things are these "chemtrails" ...i read somewhere that these "chemtrails" would contain some kind of...well hazardous substances. Anyways, i respect the opinions of others, even if you would believe in all these things.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

i dont know why they refer to it as sackcloth, im not a mind reader...i personally dont but the original op does evidently...why dont u coment on what the thread IS actually about rather than dwelling on something that has no relevance?

who gives a $hit?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Von-Crazie's images (that show the SUN, and nothing else but normal activities on the Sun) are dated 15 October 2010. Does he say exactly his source??? (I really am NOT going to waste 14 minutes, watching the nutjob ramble on....)

Here, this is an article dated 10-15-2010. Several images of the Sun, from SOHO and GOES:

www.redorbit.com...

Now....instead of wasting your (and our) time with this junk from VonH, wouldn't it be a better use of your resources to actually study some SCIENTIFIC sites, and learn a few things? If only the amount of time searching YouTube was, instead, spent on rational, sane pursuits, then it wold be a far better way to educate yourself....

YouTube!!?? Wow, while an incredible source of entertainment, it has far less actual educational material uploaded to it. SOME, but a tiny percentage, in comparison to the JUNK like VonHelton, and his types.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

first of all for who gives a s((( aparently you do or you would of stoped replying a while back,

as for my opinion on the op its an interesting picture, though im not sure of the nature of the captured images i think there are many possibilities, though i really like to think that the blue ball is a rare captured picture of ball lightning wich little is known about but thats grasping at straws, and most likely not the case. i have no comment on the contrail/chemtrail debate as i am not well veresed enough on the subject to make a case either way. final thoughts interesting picture, wacked out youtuber making video on interesting picture, still no 100% clear cut case made on the interesting picture and an op that is just a little to definsive over trite and meaningless comments made to clear up a previous post.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

weedwhacker just had to say that i really like your sig, very nice.
edit on 24-11-2010 by crimsongod21 because: to add post script

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

im not wasting anyones time...im not holding a gun to your head demanding that you patake in this thread am i?
u can always leave......

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

im replying back as not to be completely ignorant. the use of sackcloth is completely irrelevant to the content of this thread, now u have commented on the content and i will thank you for your input.

now the CONTENT on mr heltons thread is FACTUAL taken by nasa soho, if mr helton seems to be crazy to you thats fine however his mental state shuld not deflect in any way from the source and content of his video.

and ill address weewhacky with the same retort.

good day

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I also did some research via the web last night. Turns out the reason for the slight perturbation in the orbit of the outer solar system planets is because we underestimated the mass of Uranus, leading to miscalculation in planets. So, no Niburu. Please give up.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

when was this uranus data dated?....in the 90's? lol

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

scroll down to gravitational perbutations.

csep10.phys.utk.edu...

lol uranus

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

As has been gone over in this thread, "Sackcloth" and Niburu are non existent. As for the planet Eris, yes, it is a dwarf planet that poses no threat to us at all. Given the lack of evidence posted by the OP, this needs to be moved to the HOAX forum

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

What does that mean?

Do you reject science with that sort of cavalier attitude? What is the motivation, to exist in a world of fantasy and utter ignorance?

What does a more precise calculation of the mass of Uranus in the 1990s have to do with the measurements made in, say, 2005? Or, the 1980s?? Science is constantly making better and better measurements, to refine and add information, as it is discovered and uncovered.

The rest of the world moves on, in sanity and reason and continued learning.....only the few delusional sorts (like the many who post on YouTube....the guy and his wife in Indiana, point of this thread) and now Billy-Joe-Jim-Bob-"smashed taters"-backwater fool from East Backscratch, Tennessee (or wherever he lives) "VonHelton", with his latest load of crazy.....

Wow...just, wow.... :shk: How is it that ANYONE pays serious attention to these people?? Unquestioningly??

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

as ive already stated...the information presented ie the picture in mr von heltons video is FACT if he wants to eat, drink, talk with his wife etc is OF NO RELEVANCE to the facts that have been presented!! are u dumb? or just picking every fault u can in order to make YOUR theory fact?

the pictures clearly show a huge spherical object and u can see the sun behind the object, its NOT the sun, ITS CANT be venus or mercury...so what is it?
edit on 24-11-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: spellin error

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There is no "spherical object" in the image that crazy man put up in his video.

I showed you the lnk to actual images, and an article about it, and suggested you do YOUR OWN RESEARCH as well...instead of relying on crackpots on YouTube!!!

So far, I haven't gotten the sense, timewise based on post response intervals, that you've done any of the above.

There are great resources out there, if you'd just take the time to learn them. For your own good.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

i did look at the link you posted and it talks about solar flares, not large spherical objects, so its irrelevant, AGAIN IT IS A SOHO IMAGE doesnt matter who it is presented by the content remains the same.

so i dont see what ur link is trying to tell me, i know about solar flares cme's etc that in the picture is not a solar flare as they are not dense nor sperical and solar flares are emited by the sun, they dont pass by it.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEXT!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i1222.photobucket.com...

"http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd485/supastaaa2010/20101015_103401_s4h1A.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

not sure if ive done this right but ive pointed to the sun and the thing so u can differentiate between the two.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Oh, please will you do some research for yourself? What would a large solar flare or cme would look like anywhere along the edge of the pictured sun would look like.....wait, for it......a partial circle. Shading with the light may give some people the impressions it's a large object, but it's not spherical in the "solid" planet, asteroid, planetoid, or any other -oid. Knowing this (and a circle is a wonderful thing from a mathematical and surface tension kind of way) will mean less stupid speculation and fairy tales.
Again, trying to stay on topic, the OP was not about SOHO or any other images and claims. You made the claim in the title. Do you have anything but the video and your opinion that there are what is claimed? Your grasp of size, orbital motion, gravity as it relates to mass, optics, and where and what we can clearly see is NOT not only is not visible now, but hasn't been visible to all the millions of people around the world who would have noticed shows you care to not learn from your mistakes.
In a comment back to Weed, you fail to grasp what he is telling you. Against the sun, an object would seem to be very small, but we can see Venus quite easily using just our eyes. If this claimed object is as big as you seem to think it shows on the SOHO or whatever image, we would certainly see it, don't you think?
It's a matter of critical thinking. You need to ask yourself, what could this be? Could this be a planet? Why has no one else IN THE ENTIRE WORLD claimed to have gotten a photo of them? Can I see them right now? Could they have moved away in the length of time so as to not be there now? What else could have caused the image in question? What colors and shapes can lens flares be? How good is a cam app on an Apple?

Oh, and using the zoom on a thumbnail is just silly. If this is what [i[you do, you need to learn the difference between what a zoom does over what "good" camera optics does. You can't just zoom in for a clear shot of anything.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

i think u need to do research....when u look on SOHO u see solar flares being emited from the sun around the edges? correct? correct? hower do u see giant spherical dense cme's in the middle of the sun? no u dont!

dont tell me to research im on soho everyday, i visit spaceweather.com regularly and that pic i have provided, however many holes u try to pic remains the same.

but seein as your the expert go get a pic with a solar flare thats sperical in the middle of the sun, if not just to back up ur claim.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join